Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

and RC, no one is preventing you from playing the game, we are just preventing you from taking control.
If you want wraith dead, you'll make a case and discuss it with everyone instead of shoving "he's scum" down everyone's throats.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why not lynch dave and vig wraith? Everyone happy
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm not convinced on Dave at all.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2651, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why not lynch dave and vig wraith? Everyone happy
I am okay with this if Dave flips town.

If Dave flips scum please vig RC.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 2623, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2620, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2618, Ouroboros wrote:what if I'm town and you're planning all of your little games around trying to fuck with someone who is town and tired of getting fucked with
:lol:
This seems familiar.
Let me make this easy.

ETL who are we lynching?
Honestly dude... I think davesaz is town. But I 100% follow your logic on why the information dictates he should be lynched. Under normal circumstances.

This game = not normal circumstances.

And given your night action reveal, I now firmly believe that not only is there NOT additional protection for town, but we were absolutely shot last night. To me, that says it's either Ouroboros or RMOJ as the culprit there, as they are really the only ones who would dictate such a move on N1. Given Ouroboros behavior this entire game, and RMOJ's claim/quest, I'm personally leaning towards it being more likely Ouroboros, especially given the fact that "super town #1 scumhunter" decided that me, MWNN and RMOJ were scum, and so far I know for a fact that 2 of those 3 is incorrect. If the quest pans out, it basically conftowns RMOJ because that effect really doesn't benefit scum
at all
to confirm a town player publicly. So it's only a matter of time before that is a thing, and I can see why preventing the quest completion would be scum-goal summo prioritate today. <<< That's what you should be looking out for, and anyone doing so, whether deliberately or "by accident" is dying pronto.

I think wilky is probably town. I think MariaR so isn't, and I don't understand the town reads there
at all
. I also think the fake mason claim with Ouroboros was scummy as fuck and potentially could have outed any real masons if any existed. I think the way things are looking, we probably don't have any and we got lucky there. But the problem exists that both players would have and should have known that was a possibility.

I'm conflicted on Ankamius who did fuck all for most of the first day but later seemed to become more engaged. Whether that is because she finally got interested once more info became available or because her team is getting closer to being discovered, I honestly have no idea.

Jingle thinks tchill is scum, I agree. He disappeared and we still haven't been answered regarding who he supposedly hid behind last night. And now we're waiting on a replacement. Who knows what will happen there. I believe that's a great and viable lynch slot for today.

Dunnstral is all kinds of wtf for me. No idea. Could lynch. Whatever.

Don't know on Kokichi.

Alchemist and pmatt both town imo.

And that's all I've got. These are my personal reads. Both Jingle and I have been super busy lately and haven't had a chance all last week or over the weekend to really connect on anything. So.. take that as you will.

ETL

p-edit: Too much shit to read, more ego-boosting, blah blah. I'll read later. I do have to get back to work now.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2633, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 2632, Ankamius wrote:Mark

You understand that your case on Dave isn't very good, right?
Disregard onthemark, acquire wraith lynch
This was funny though hahaha
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 2651, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why not lynch dave and vig wraith? Everyone happy
Oh yeah wraith. I've had a scumread on that slot since D1.
Jangle and ESL!

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Impossibear »

And Ramcius seems like.. lynchbait townie tbh.

Who else have I missed?
Jangle and ESL!

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2653, OnTheMark wrote:
I am okay with this if Dave flips town.

If Dave flips scum please vig RC.
Can everyone agree to this
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 2656, Impossibear wrote:
Oh yeah wraith. I've had a scumread on that slot since D1.
Wow we could be on the same wagon this is amazing
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

@kaede
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:44 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2654, Impossibear wrote:
In post 2623, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2620, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2618, Ouroboros wrote:what if I'm town and you're planning all of your little games around trying to fuck with someone who is town and tired of getting fucked with
:lol:
This seems familiar.
Let me make this easy.

ETL who are we lynching?
Honestly dude... I think davesaz is town. But I 100% follow your logic on why the information dictates he should be lynched. Under normal circumstances.

This game = not normal circumstances.

And given your night action reveal, I now firmly believe that not only is there NOT additional protection for town, but we were absolutely shot last night. To me, that says it's either Ouroboros or RMOJ as the culprit there, as they are really the only ones who would dictate such a move on N1. Given Ouroboros behavior this entire game, and RMOJ's claim/quest, I'm personally leaning towards it being more likely Ouroboros, especially given the fact that "super town #1 scumhunter" decided that me, MWNN and RMOJ were scum, and so far I know for a fact that 2 of those 3 is incorrect. If the quest pans out, it basically conftowns RMOJ because that effect really doesn't benefit scum
at all
to confirm a town player publicly. So it's only a matter of time before that is a thing, and I can see why preventing the quest completion would be scum-goal summo prioritate today. <<< That's what you should be looking out for, and anyone doing so, whether deliberately or "by accident" is dying pronto.

I think wilky is probably town. I think MariaR so isn't, and I don't understand the town reads there
at all
. I also think the fake mason claim with Ouroboros was scummy as fuck and potentially could have outed any real masons if any existed. I think the way things are looking, we probably don't have any and we got lucky there. But the problem exists that both players would have and should have known that was a possibility.

I'm conflicted on Ankamius who did fuck all for most of the first day but later seemed to become more engaged. Whether that is because she finally got interested once more info became available or because her team is getting closer to being discovered, I honestly have no idea.

Jingle thinks tchill is scum, I agree. He disappeared and we still haven't been answered regarding who he supposedly hid behind last night. And now we're waiting on a replacement. Who knows what will happen there. I believe that's a great and viable lynch slot for today.

Dunnstral is all kinds of wtf for me. No idea. Could lynch. Whatever.

Don't know on Kokichi.

Alchemist and pmatt both town imo.

And that's all I've got. These are my personal reads. Both Jingle and I have been super busy lately and haven't had a chance all last week or over the weekend to really connect on anything. So.. take that as you will.

ETL

p-edit: Too much shit to read, more ego-boosting, blah blah. I'll read later. I do have to get back to work now.
So if you follow my logic on why Dave should be lynched then we are lynching Dave yes?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Bear are you a BP vig? If so I now understand why you're conflicted
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: Wraith

I just don't see Dave being scum and rb on him is very weak argument, we aren't in such dire state to go after him and we can lynch someone we scumread instaed
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 2661, OnTheMark wrote:So if you follow my logic on why Dave should be lynched then we are lynching Dave yes?
Just because I follow the logic doesn't mean I believe it is sound given the other information ITT. As far as who we are lynching, to be quite honest with you, I don't care and I was done making any arguments for who we should lynch as of end of D1.

Whoever gets to L-1, gets our hammer. So if this is the lynch you want, you gotta work for it. I have no say here.

ETL
Jangle and ESL!

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:50 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2664, Impossibear wrote:
In post 2661, OnTheMark wrote:So if you follow my logic on why Dave should be lynched then we are lynching Dave yes?
Just because I follow the logic doesn't mean I believe it is sound given the other information ITT. As far as who we are lynching, to be quite honest with you, I don't care and I was done making any arguments for who we should lynch as of end of D1.

Whoever gets to L-1, gets our hammer. So if this is the lynch you want, you gotta work for it. I have no say here.

ETL
So let me get this straight:

You scumread Ouroboros and townread us yet you’re giving what we say equal credence to someone who you think killed you? Am I understanding you correctly?
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Ouroboros »

'equal credence'

Aka I should be completely ignored because I
might be scum
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 2662, Kokichi Oma wrote:Bear are you a BP vig? If so I now understand why you're conflicted
Yes, if you missed that - we are bulletproof. So the scum team has two options - if they have a strongman, they need to use it on us to get rid of us, or attempt to get us lynched, and that makes perfect sense to me theme-wise. Our BP is why Jingle believes the scumteam does indeed have a strongman role, as it would be pretty unfair otherwise.
OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2664, Impossibear wrote:

ETL
So let me get this straight:

You scumread Ouroboros and townread us yet you’re giving what we say equal credence to someone who you think killed you? Am I understanding you correctly?
If you were here on D1, you'd have a better idea of why I'm not bothering to make any strong arguments right now. I'm not interested in further abuse from a specific slot in this game.
Jangle and ESL!

OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:56 am

Post by OnTheMark »

Fuck it. Scum can’t strongman if I block them.

I go first in NAR order.

Hence why I don’t believe any other protectives exist. I disable strongman.

I am sick and tired of strongman being an argument. Especially when RC said scum would have used it last night. They probably did.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 2668, OnTheMark wrote:Fuck it. Scum can’t strongman if I block them.
????

/quit indefinitely
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 2665, OnTheMark wrote:So let me get this straight:

To be perfectly clear, we had them as our strongest townread on D1. That read has gotten murkier throughout this day. I'm maintaining they are likely town for the time being. I believe whatever today's flip is will hopefully give us more of an idea on their alignment, as well as any actions that resolve over the night phase. I'm basically reserving our read until we have more information. My personal paranoias and speculation, aside.

p-edit: Yes, that's true.
Jangle and ESL!

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strongman
Strongman is a role modifier that signifies that any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles,
nor by Roleblocks

/quit indefinitely
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2669, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2668, OnTheMark wrote:Fuck it. Scum can’t strongman if I block them.
????
I am strong strong.

My modifier is I go first no matter what in NAR.

Literally nothing stops my block.

A strongman scum loses to me and shot still doesn’t go off.
OnTheMark
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
OnTheMark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:59 am

Post by OnTheMark »

In post 2671, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strongman
Strongman is a role modifier that signifies that any kills performed by this player cannot be blocked by any means - neither by Bulletproof, nor by Doctor or other protective roles,
nor by Roleblocks
My role PM explicitly says NAR like that is not used.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Mon May 21, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

Kokichi join us on Dunnstral

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”