Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4901 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Shoshin »

I think Random has been by far the scummiest player in this game when it comes to behaviors/associations.

I think the worst hasn't been nearly as towny as people say he is when town. And I question whether there's any thought process behind half the things he says, which makes me question whether he's actually town.

Do you lynch the scummiest player or the player who you expected to be more towny as town? I don't know.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4902 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4900, Shoshin wrote:Tough call.

I don't know.
I like most of what he said but the whole, I’d rather lose to Wisdom than you really pinged me. Also that Chick comment I keep mentioning about “scum wifom” about one of the underground peops being scum.

I don’t know if this is random’s scum meta or not but obviously CS thought so. Did he ever elaborate on this?

Rn, I think random has higher scum equity than the worst but if Wisdom flips red, no way is it not random.

If Wisdom flips green , then I dunno. I think analyzing the gamestate, the worst is more likely to be town, so I’d probably lynch random over the worst.

random: possible scum-scum neighbour with Chick

Wise man, probable fakeclaim for Jareth
Plus all of the other reasons you already gave.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4903 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4901, Shoshin wrote:I think Random has been by far the scummiest player in this game when it comes to behaviors/associations.

I think the worst hasn't been nearly as towny as people say he is when town. And I question whether there's any thought process behind half the things he says, which makes me question whether he's actually town.

Do you lynch the scummiest player or the player who you expected to be more towny as town? I don't know.
Chick’s flavour was the hat, which is connected to Wise man/Jareth.

The worst’s is Didymus - no connection to Chick.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4904 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4903, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4901, Shoshin wrote:I think Random has been by far the scummiest player in this game when it comes to behaviors/associations.

Chick’s flavour was the hat, which is connected to Wise man/Jareth.

The worst’s is Didymus - no connection to Chick.

In the Labrynth, Jareth first visits Sarah in the guise of an owl.

Owl=wise man, plus the wise man has a bird on its hat I believe.

So flavour wise, random has both a much greater chance of both being connected to Chick and being Jareth than the worst does.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4905 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Shoshin »

the worst has been very scummy today and yesterday. His progression on Sajj makes no sense, and I feel like everything he did today was very much geared towards pocketing you in a way that didn't feel genuine at all. Even if he's town, I don't think it's genuine (no offense).

I don't know about characters. Like, it's just too much speculation.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4906 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1912, Chickadee wrote:Random is most likely scum for the creature thing
Chick says this on D3. Then on D4, she says Random is scummy but there's better lynches, and she votes me.

I'm the one pointing out that Random is scum because of his interactions with Creature.

So, you have Chick saying that Random is scum because of things I've said, but then voting me.

We could probably lynch Random for that alone. When you add in the stuff from D1 and D2 regarding Creature, as well as his unnatural hostility towards Nico, plus lurking the game out and overall apathy, mislynching Angel and Sajj, and generally doing nothing towny, I'd say it's hard to make any sort of case that Random is town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4907 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4905, Shoshin wrote:the worst has been very scummy today and yesterday. His progression on Sajj makes no sense, and I feel like everything he did today was very much geared towards pocketing you in a way that didn't feel genuine at all. Even if he's town, I don't think it's genuine (no offense).

I don't know about characters. Like, it's just too much speculation.
I’ve been paying a lot of attention to flavour and ever scum fake claim had a direct connection to the real one. If random is scum, his flavour is Jareth and he is connected to Chick because she is the hat that both the wise man and Jareth wears.

Plus, sine Reality and Wheme are both tvt neighbours, it’s quite likely that random is a scum neighbour along with Chick but I do see your point, him wanting to lose to Wisdom over you made no sense.

I don’t think he was buddying me though. We are friends outside of this game.

What worries me is if he thought his game was over due to you obvtowning it. That’s the part I’m having trouble reconciling.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4908 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Shoshin »

That's the nature of effective buddying - the person buddied can't see it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4909 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4906, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1912, Chickadee wrote:Random is most likely scum for the creature thing
Chick says this on D3. Then on D4, she says Random is scummy but there's better lynches, and she votes me.

I'm the one pointing out that Random is scum because of his interactions with Creature.

So, you have Chick saying that Random is scum because of things I've said, but then voting me.

We could probably lynch Random for that alone. When you add in the stuff from D1 and D2 regarding Creature, as well as his unnatural hostility towards Nico, plus lurking the game out and overall apathy, mislynching Angel and Sajj, and generally doing nothing towny, I'd say it's hard to make any sort of case that Random is town.
Yeah. Also, he has mysteriously disappeared from the thread. He might be w/w with Wisdom or just voted the worst because he knew Wisdom would lynch the worst over him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4910 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Shoshin »

I think you raise some good points about flavor. It's not my preferred source of evidence but I agree that it points to Random.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4911 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4908, Shoshin wrote:That's the nature of effective buddying - the person buddied can't see it.
No, I honestly disagree with that part. The worst is not that ruthless to toy with my feelings like that. That doesn’t make him town, just that I view that as NAI. He knew I was genuinely upset. He is not the kind of person to manipulate a friend to that extent.

The other stuff is not off the table. That’s why I need to know if he is still scumreading you and not realized that you are onvtown but hopefully either Wisdom flip should be informative or we both make it to LYLO.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4912 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Shoshin »

I doubt we both make it to LYLO anymore. We would have if you kept saying you scumread me, but not with this townread lol
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4913 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4910, Shoshin wrote:I think you raise some good points about flavor. It's not my preferred source of evidence but I agree that it points to Random.
Plus he knew Nico was a hard claimed cop when he was pushing on him. He only backed off of him, because I said that voting for her was a scum claim.

I probably would have been far less resistant to scumreading random if it weren’t for our hood. Maybe our hood wasn’t an accident?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4914 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Shoshin »

I don't get what he did in the hood to make you townread him, so I can't speak to that.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4915 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4912, Shoshin wrote:I doubt we both make it to LYLO anymore. We would have if you kept saying you scumread me, but not with this townread lol
Yeah but that’s far more likely if random is the last scum. So it will be me random, the worst. Let’s hope Wisdom does flip red because then it will be a slam dunk.

I will have to evaluate them carefully but random wanted to vote you over Chick and the worst unvoted you and this was when Wisdom was still townreading him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4916 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4914, Shoshin wrote:I don't get what he did in the hood to make you townread him, so I can't speak to that.
Well I’ve already explained that numerous times. He acted engaged, sincere, forthcoming and helpful.

But Reality’s read on the worst changed after the underground.

Plus it really bothers me how quickly random voted for the worst. It was LYLO and he shouldn’t have rushed his vote - whether he and Wisdom are w/w or not. I think rushing the vote wasn’t villagery,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4917 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Shoshin »

Random's been playing that way all game, no inkling of ever second-guessing anything.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4918 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4917, Shoshin wrote:Random's been playing that way all game, no inkling of ever second-guessing anything.
He hesitated on Chick vote but I think it’s pretty damn obvious, he really preferred you.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4919 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hrm
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4920 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:56 am

Sometimes words
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4921 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

They have two meanings
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4922 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

Random song lyrics make good pagetop fodder
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4923 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

I have all these customers
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4924 (ISO) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 am

Jerry Seinfeld's sneakers

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”