Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Scioness Sajj »

im back and will most liekly catch up now

---

i don't think Nico scumreads Reality as much as she is afraid of unchecked Mastina running around.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:33 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

From what I read in small time Anka looks town?
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1269, Shoshin wrote:Nancy, please talk to me about your TP/letters read as well as your reads on the worst and Reality. It would be really helpful if you can address my analysis and convince me that the worst and Reality are town.
I have been hardtown reading the worst from the getgo. There is a natural thought progression in all of his posts. Also, Creature put him as his only official top town. He did something very similar in a game I player with him as scum. His whole thought progression on Creature started out as wanting to townread him to eventually deciding that he wasn’t playing to his town meta in this game. As for Really, Creature initially had them as town but didn’t uncross them off their readslist. Other than that, the worst’s ISO speaks for itself.

As far as random is concerned, I. think he’s probably town. Like I said, I think that Creature and Angel are w/w but that Creature and random cannot be because Angel outright calls random scum. If Creature flips scum, then Angel is the next clear logical lynch. If (highly unlikel IMO) he flips town, then TP/letters is the next most logical lynch. My current POE is TP/letters, Creature, Angel and not sure on the fourth yet.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

R.E. the case.
i will consider the case to be a milkstool. it has three legs. my read on creature, psych eval, and peripheral reads.
to begin with the main point. i know how shit creature is as playing as scum. why do i go to these lengths to avoid his lynch? as RC said, people are more likely to try and get credit off of a creature lynch than bother defending him. this point just doesn't work as an indicator of me.
on another note, i reacted the exact same way to nico's play in spring fever where they were scum and shouted me down over me pushing them for inactivity. nico is prolly town but i was not going to let them get away with lurking to victory again.
thirdly, at EoD yesterday i had a scumread n tpf and ambivalence towards creature. i thought a tpf wagon had more support than it did. calling me out for not voting someone i wasnt scumreading is kinda ridiculous.
also my flip on renais was bc someone cased them and i agreed with the case.
first my continuation of my nico scumread despite contrary evidence was scummy
now me changing my mind when alternate info was presented in scummy.
shoshin is trying to find anything they can to paint me as scum regardless of its accuracy or cognitive dissonance. more later.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:33 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1258, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1169, NicoRobin wrote:Baby with power commands you to lynch here. Baby with power will inv. anyone who doesn't.
Nah. I think Creature and Angel are w/w. I don’t think random and Angel are w/w.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:37 am

Post by the worst »

for the record I'm also in a PT with Creature as a result of the masquerade thing and I'm begging him not to be scum and getting nothing

Guys I'm shook
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:38 am

Post by NicoRobin »

I am in a PT with GiF and he's not talking in there either.
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

i'm not sure if Taly is aware we share a pt
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Oh that PT is unauthorized for me.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Also what is this creature/arc w/w

If that w means wolf, AA9 is defo town here.
Show
~fferyllt

WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1284, GuyInFreezer wrote:If that w means wolf, AA9 is defo town here.
Why?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Creature »

Not been feeling inspired enough to play this game lately
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Creature »

Also, I'm not one to use PTs tbh
Sigh
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Reality Check »

Hi GIF

Did you see my reads
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

page 43

i think i might be coming around to tring soshin
random is fine, rest didn't really change
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

nvm read 1068
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

In post 1076, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1068, Shoshin wrote:There's lots of games where town lynched scum and scum still won... so fucking what? There's also lots of games where town lynched for information and scum won. That's a terrible way to determine whether the logic itself is pro-scum or pro-town and whether it's more likely to be pushed by scum or more likely to be pushed by town.

My point is that the logic is pushed by scum more often than it's pushed by town because it's an easy way to push for mislynches as well as an easy way to keep scum partners alive for longer. It's especially harmful to a town that just mislynched or a town that no lynched - as we did. I've even pushed this logic before as scum, with the specific intent of saving partners and delaying the town from doing anything helpful to their causes. As a matter of theory, the best town play on any given day is lynching scum, because the longer a scum player is alive, the more power scum has, period. You weaken scum by lynching them, and the weaker they are, the more chance town has of winning because there's less ability for scum to manipulate town in the night and day. Towns win by lynching the player most likely to be scum, not by lynching the player most likely to give you "information" (what the fuck does that even mean in this context?) - and the fact you're pushing this logic is scummy, regardless of your actual alignment or theoretical beliefs about how to play mafia.

As for the idea that this playerlist won't come together, that's a bullshit way to think about this game and it's especially manipulative in this instance - the town isn't coming together regardless of who we lynch because we've got a bunch of shit posters, you (incompetent town or scum), the worst (incompetent town or scum), and so here we are, arguing about dumb things instead of talking about things that matter, like Random's alignment, or Sajj's alignment. You guys would rather vote me for voicing a completely reasonable theoretical point about how to play the game instead of working together to solve the alignment of players who are escaping notice while doing some pretty suspect things? Okay... Sure, this town is fucked if that's the case.

I'm going to try working with the people I think are town - at the moment, that's Nancy and Nico - and if you're town hopefully you'll get on board and start working with us to figure out alignments.
jesus

alright I'll pick this apart and respond to this piece by piece
if you still wanna do it i would read your response
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

okay im not posting before im done rereading
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

if aa9 is scum so is por
perhaps,
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

Soshin are your reads in order in the sections in ?
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

IM SO LOSTTT

AT LEAST IM CONF TOWN
Im a dog that quacks
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

aren't we all
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 1294, Scioness Sajj wrote:Soshin are your reads in order in the sections in ?
Roughly.
Reality Check
Reality Check
Goon
Reality Check
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Reality Check »

In post 1275, Scioness Sajj wrote:im back and will most liekly catch up now

---

i don't think Nico scumreads Reality as much as she is afraid of unchecked Mastina running around.
true
In post 1291, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 1076, Reality Check wrote:
In post 1068, Shoshin wrote:There's lots of games where town lynched scum and scum still won... so fucking what? There's also lots of games where town lynched for information and scum won. That's a terrible way to determine whether the logic itself is pro-scum or pro-town and whether it's more likely to be pushed by scum or more likely to be pushed by town.

My point is that the logic is pushed by scum more often than it's pushed by town because it's an easy way to push for mislynches as well as an easy way to keep scum partners alive for longer. It's especially harmful to a town that just mislynched or a town that no lynched - as we did. I've even pushed this logic before as scum, with the specific intent of saving partners and delaying the town from doing anything helpful to their causes. As a matter of theory, the best town play on any given day is lynching scum, because the longer a scum player is alive, the more power scum has, period. You weaken scum by lynching them, and the weaker they are, the more chance town has of winning because there's less ability for scum to manipulate town in the night and day. Towns win by lynching the player most likely to be scum, not by lynching the player most likely to give you "information" (what the fuck does that even mean in this context?) - and the fact you're pushing this logic is scummy, regardless of your actual alignment or theoretical beliefs about how to play mafia.

As for the idea that this playerlist won't come together, that's a bullshit way to think about this game and it's especially manipulative in this instance - the town isn't coming together regardless of who we lynch because we've got a bunch of shit posters, you (incompetent town or scum), the worst (incompetent town or scum), and so here we are, arguing about dumb things instead of talking about things that matter, like Random's alignment, or Sajj's alignment. You guys would rather vote me for voicing a completely reasonable theoretical point about how to play the game instead of working together to solve the alignment of players who are escaping notice while doing some pretty suspect things? Okay... Sure, this town is fucked if that's the case.

I'm going to try working with the people I think are town - at the moment, that's Nancy and Nico - and if you're town hopefully you'll get on board and start working with us to figure out alignments.
jesus

alright I'll pick this apart and respond to this piece by piece
if you still wanna do it i would read your response
I did, it's the huge wall I made at some point slightly after that
"Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

Ankamius + mastina hydra
Scioness Sajj
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Scioness Sajj
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Scioness Sajj »

to be quite frank with you

it looks like you are interacting with people to the point you can get a scumread on them and you cling to that.

p.edit to Shoshin

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”