Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by hebichan »

TBH people aren't voting you because you seem so eager to be lynched.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3299, Oath wrote:I mean honestly. I've even outed myself as non-human, 3p and you all aren't bothering to string me up. I think I could claim scum- Hell ANYONE could and they still wouldn't find themselves lynched. I don't really like being in games where activity is this sparce. I thought it was due to replacements, but honestly people just aren't in it and mafia are getting some twisted kick out of this when they probably could just end it and win.
First of all when I fucking signed up I knew my activity was gonna be scarcer and weirder because I was undergoing surgery. It also is forcing me to read more and be silent more. This is fucking disgusting that you’re saying all the mafia are active while at the same time scumreading me when my activity has been limited as fuck.

I also have spent the past day demonstrating a guilty being fake so excuse me if I don’t want to go through defense mode all day I would rather lynch scum than have it be push me all day. Now I am going to case projectmatt best I can on my phone
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3294, Oath wrote:I really hate this because I feel like aside from hebichan, I'm pleading to a majority of mafia. They're active because they're winning. They're vocal and running this so if people aren't going to do anything about it I might as well replace out too because I'm gonna get to empathetic to want to continue to scream my case to people who know I'm right but are on the opposite side.
Yeah more stubborn idiocy.

Go look at mod is mafia.

I was universally townread scum and I hated the game being slow to a crawl so much I continually tried to pump life into it. Here I am just too exhausted to give a fuck
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 136, northsidegal wrote:hard scumreading keychain from her confirmation post. townreading aronis and tgp, need someone else to tell me if mathblade flipping out about tgp's joke is town or scum-indicative.
This reads like scum trying too hard to justify reads early. She wants to also wagon me early and wants someone else to do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 593, northsidegal wrote:i guess my lynchpool looks like:
{HeWhoSwims, Theta Alpine, Definition, TheGoldenParadox, Archwing}

maybe mathblade as well?
NSG’s Lynch pool is craptastic

He who swims is for almost all intents and purposes town
TGP who flipped town
Ank who is pretty much obvTown at this point
Maybe me who she wants to mislynch yet again

The only two possible scums in that list imho are Theta and Archwing (now Nos)
If projectmatt flips scum rule of three says one of the others is too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 920, northsidegal wrote:the second is a combination elli-tell / "wolfy pop-in". TGP has been posting in other games whereas his only recent post in this thread was this:
In post 889, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: MathBlade
which, to me, displays something of a lack of interest in doing
any
sort of sorting. even when i'm feeling lazy and i enter the thread basically just to vote (as in ), i still responded to
something
, and from an objective point of view it showed that i was reading the thread. obviously there's nothing like that there in what tgp posted.
Blatant misuse of elli-tell which I have always said is not a thing. It’s become a meme pretty much when people don’t want to explain their vote it is “elli-tell”. It’s stupid and look who it was on. Someone who flipped town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by mastina »

Flavor?Flavor will be placed here if mastina has the capacity to give it. No promises!

Votecount 2-25 (65) Simple
projectmatt - 4 (Gamma Emerald, Vecna, MathBlade, Theta Alpine)

Theta Alpine - 4 (zMuffinMan, projectmatt, ArcAngel9, Nosferatu)

MathBlade - 3 (Vaxkiller, hebichan, Oath)
Oath - 3 (HeWhoSwims, Titus, Creature)

Not Voting - 1 (Ankamius)

Mod Notes
  • mastina, the moderator, is V/LA over weekends.
  • projectmatt is V/LA for a few days.
  • mastina will generate a more advanced votecount if she has the capacity to give it. No promises!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2032, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2028, Ankamius wrote:there's a bunch of setup spec stuff in day one

I noticed there was a bunch of wagons too, so that's probably a really important part of the game to read, which is exactly why I didn't read 2/3 of it
neat. i don't really care about setup spec so that means i can skip a lot of it guilt-free.
In post 2036, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2033, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2026, projectmatt wrote:hi everyone. i'll give this game a read-through soon, but i'll probably end up skimming some of it because life is too short.

in the meantime, what should i know? are there any claims/confirmed town/etc?
I started the game in a hood that can recruit or kill each night. Last night we recruited. I have been leaving hints of who is recruited each night.
I counterclaimed Luna who was a neighborizer that I thought was claiming masonizer.
Hebichan is a claimed PT cop who says HeWhoSwins is innocent.

I am kinda busy getting ready for some RL shit so if I missed something someone add it.
thanks. have you revealed the people who are in your hood yet? did you start off alone?
Doesn’t care about setup spec yet four posts later does setupquestions.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2486, projectmatt wrote:to be clear, if RC is fakeclaiming here then it's fucking disgusting and egotistical.
Oh what happened here..:RC was fake claiming a guilty when I was at my literal worst posting as much as I could while high and then tries to take me over the goddamn coals.

Then projectmatt still wants to lynch me
despite
the fact that RC was proven disgusting and egotistical.

Yes I admit maybe I can’t commjnkcate well while in searing agony. But that doesn’t mitigate projectmatt never addressing this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2487, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2485, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2425, RadiantCowbells wrote:I deserve better than whoever is town here for teammates. I really wish there was enough of a mafia community to have some sort of matchmaking so I wouldn't have to play with the people in this game.

As is my free time is better spent elsewhere.

I'd replace out but I don't think y'all deserve it and I'd post my role PM but I don't think mastina deserves that

But I'm not treating anyone in this game or the game itself with respect that it doesn't deserve
you should get over yourself.

i intend to vote mathblade today because i feel like their counter argument's to RC keep getting less logical and more desperate, and they've started embellishing RC's actions (ie: "RC keeps faking guilties on people") to try to get him lynched.

that said, RC
needs
to be instalynched if mathblade happens to flip town.

if math is town here, i find it strange that his members of the hood have not come to save or otherwise provide back-up for what he's saying. the lack of activity from math's hood makes the majority of math's counter-arguments fall flat here.
In post 2330, Vecna wrote:I could make the same argument for aronis and stringing you up tomorrow.

However, I choose not to be so full of myself in that my judgement is absolute. Some people learn from their mistakes.

At any rate, time for you to learn some humility. Good luck in getting this lynch done without my assistance.
i like this post.
Trust me when I say I am rather annoyed and if I ever get close to lynching distance I will be forced to claim the members of my hood and where I crumbed them, something I am loathed to do but if I get close that means scum have won the influence game and not outing the hood becomes the lesser of two evils.

And look what happened scum ran me up #sorrynotsorry

#mathwasright
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2506, projectmatt wrote:imo, we should do the following today:

1. make mathblade out his hood partners

2. lynch mathblade

3. if mathblade flips town, the hood will use their ability to kill radiantcowbells. since killing requires all members of the hood to agree, refusing to kill will be tantamount to a scum-claim.

4. if mathblade flips scum, the kill is unnecessary.
If project matt is scum then RC is town and matt wanted two free kills on town who fight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2883, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2689, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2686, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2685, Theta Alpine wrote:p-edit again
radiant if you are a tracker could you please consider the fact that math is likely town because of your result
if you are not a tracker then just tell us and we can stop telling you why your result is mechanically nigh impossible if math was actually the person who did the night kill
Um if RC really is tracker and got a proper result then why is math town? Not saying he's scum but it seems questionable that you're making that conclusion.
I'm thinking scum with too much knowledge I'm town. You thinking that Gamma?
Where did this read come from?
In post 2723, RadiantCowbells wrote:by the way

literally everyone in this game not voting mathblade right now owes me an apology when mathblade flips scum or don't talk to me ever again.
this is insanely melodramatic but i think it's coming from town.
In post 2744, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2762, RadiantCowbells wrote:
for the sake of the game can scum just bus mathblade and try to play from there?
In post 2754, Theta Alpine wrote:VOTE: nicorobin

how about this slot
This sounds like conversation

VOTE: Nicorobin

Let’s do anything other than let RC spam.
this is a
bad
vote.
In post 2763, Creature wrote:I don't think RC's result is real, the question is if I should trust he's able to read you so good to the point to fake a guilty and yet still be correct or not.
the thing about the mathblade v radiant thing that bothers me the most is the amount of people claiming that rc's claim is likely to not be real. i have little to no experience with RC, but he's made it exceedingly clear that he's claiming his result seriously, and that he wants it to be taken seriously. if he's fakeclaiming, i think it's pathetic, but his claim should be taken seriously and treated seriously. making it a "rc is fakeclaiming so it's ok to ignore both wagons" looks like an easy excuse for scum to not engage.
In post 2813, hebichan wrote: Regardless of my alignment, HWS shouldd be cleared.
why's that? i haven't been able to get an accurate read on HWS yet.
In post 2824, Vecna wrote:i think at this time projectmatt is a pretty damn good target as well
why?
In post 2837, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2835, zMuffinMan wrote:i think cheeky was town
:igmeou:
why did you feel the need to post this? this just feels slimey.
i'm not a fan of this post.
In post 2877, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2875, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2856, Vecna wrote:
In post 2850, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2847, Vecna wrote:gamma emerald, id like your detailed evaluation about the people in the hood. as in, was there scum in the initial 3? was the extra invite an objectively good choice?
Why? Doesn't that indicate who is in there, which Mathblade has explicitly said he doesn't want revealed right now?
so in your opinion the hood is completely safe and his approach is the right one?
Maybe not but regardless you trying to go against it feels kinda shady.
It was the safer.
If scum existed in the hood there would be no way the vig would hit scum.

VOTE: projectmatt

I am prod dodging because just started work again today but I could do projectmatt too
why? x2

i need to re-read keychain and vecna and a few others.

unvote
. i'll most likely end up putting this back on theta but i need to think.
Wants to bring up my wagon again after summarily false.

It’s the same thing with NSG. The slot and the replacement have been continually suggesting me without reason to do so and continue to do so long after any evidenciary merit has eroded into nothingness.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am tired

I know I am only halfway through projectmatt’s iso but I need a nap.

Vote Matt people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

The fact that Math is making sense is scaring me
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3299, Oath wrote:I mean honestly. I've even outed myself as non-human, 3p and you all aren't bothering to string me up. I think I could claim scum- Hell ANYONE could and they still wouldn't find themselves lynched. I don't really like being in games where activity is this sparce. I thought it was due to replacements, but honestly people just aren't in it and mafia are getting some twisted kick out of this when they probably could just end it and win.
First of all when I fucking signed up I knew my activity was gonna be scarcer and weirder because I was undergoing surgery. It also is forcing me to read more and be silent more. This is fucking disgusting that you’re saying all the mafia are active while at the same time scumreading me when my activity has been limited as fuck.

I also have spent the past day demonstrating a guilty being fake so excuse me if I don’t want to go through defense mode all day I would rather lynch scum than have it be push me all day. Now I am going to case projectmatt best I can on my phone
I honestly couldn't care less about what you say is disgusting since you have flung that word around numerous times during this game the first noteable one was making the Luna hydra feel bad and subsequently back off while you and the the other mafioso railed and got them lynched.

But I didn't say ALL the mafia are active, I said mafia are among the most active AND your activity isn't why I'm scumreading you. So try again? Or just chill and let them hang you.

@Ank... what about all of that makes sense? Be specific.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by hebichan »

Projectmatt flip would give us better associatives than mathblade at this point, as much as I believe in the sanctity

VOTE: matt

Current Lynchpool-

Matt>Math>Theta
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

the points on projectmatt make sense
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3316, Ankamius wrote:the points on projectmatt make sense
All of them? Walk me through your thought process. I said be specific.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

my thought process is:

I looked at them

thought "oh this makes sense" to each post

done.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3274, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3090, Nosferatu wrote:if we really want, we can turn a fully claimed hood into a
revolving door masonry
with a vig
oh btw explain the colored part's meaning, I saw you quote this and this piqued my interest.
i mean just when one person leaves another one goes in
just sounded cooler with revolving door
In post 3276, MathBlade wrote: @Gamma damn good call
Yeah glad Nos is in my needs to die list.
you literally cant read

In post 3285, projectmatt wrote:
In post 3214, Nosferatu wrote: we dont have to play the pronoun game, who do you think i should be voting
theta. i would rather lynch gamma (or possibly vecna? not sure), but there's not really much time for a counter-wagon and theta's badly timed OMGUS makes me feel more comfortable with my vote.
:roll:
In post 3287, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3236, Nosferatu wrote:he claimed a drain ability that removes pt and abilities iirc
Excuse me what
I'm still in the lynch mob so this is wrong? Unless we're not talking about Oath?
he said the pt thing was delayed.
In post 3303, MathBlade wrote:
In post 136, northsidegal wrote:hard scumreading keychain from her confirmation post. townreading aronis and tgp, need someone else to tell me if mathblade flipping out about tgp's joke is town or scum-indicative.
This reads like scum trying too hard to justify reads early. She wants to also wagon me early and wants someone else to do it.
what? this was a gambit.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i think the reasons math just laid out are dumb

but im not gonna defend someone else's slot with 5 hours left

BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 3307, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2032, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2028, Ankamius wrote:there's a bunch of setup spec stuff in day one

I noticed there was a bunch of wagons too, so that's probably a really important part of the game to read, which is exactly why I didn't read 2/3 of it
neat. i don't really care about setup spec so that means i can skip a lot of it guilt-free.
In post 2036, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2033, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2026, projectmatt wrote:hi everyone. i'll give this game a read-through soon, but i'll probably end up skimming some of it because life is too short.

in the meantime, what should i know? are there any claims/confirmed town/etc?
I started the game in a hood that can recruit or kill each night. Last night we recruited. I have been leaving hints of who is recruited each night.
I counterclaimed Luna who was a neighborizer that I thought was claiming masonizer.
Hebichan is a claimed PT cop who says HeWhoSwins is innocent.

I am kinda busy getting ready for some RL shit so if I missed something someone add it.
thanks. have you revealed the people who are in your hood yet? did you start off alone?
Doesn’t care about setup spec yet four posts later does setupquestions.
trying to find out the specific information you already outed is not the same thing as setup speculation.

once again, you've completely failed to out any competent points.
In post 3313, Ankamius wrote:The fact that Math is making sense is scaring me
literally
HOW!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by projectmatt »

you guys are fucking hopeless.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by projectmatt »

it's obvious that

a. the mafia is leading this game and there's no resistance to them because they are assertive players

2. the players that actually are town aren't intelligent enough or good at this game to understand how mafia or logic works

3. this game is going to be a 100% town loss because of stuff like lynching me in spite of the circumstances of the day, the wagon, and the reasoning behind it all being shoddy at best.

i'm a human villager. once again, fuck you guys.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”