member of
    the
    Town
    is left alive.
Please confirm your role via PM.

Good luck, and have fun!

Game thread is here.

<<<Night Two begins now.
Deadline for Night Two is Thursday, July 12th, at 3:15 AM PDT: (expired on 2018-07-12 06:15:52).
Note that I won't be able to open the game at that time, but night actions are due by that time. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< Vaxkiller needs to be replaced; deadline is on pause until we find one. (It will be 2 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes.)
This replacement is through no fault or will of his own. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:11 am

Post by mastina »

I'M SORRY THE GAME IS STILL IN NIGHT
BUT WE STILL NEED THE REPLACEMENT AND I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ALREADY
MOST OF THE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD ASK ARE EITHER IN THE GAME ALREADY, ALREADY SAID NO, OR ARE NO LONGER AROUND; I ALREADY AM ADVERTISING THE REPLACEMENT IN MY SIG, GAME TITLE, AND SIGN UP THREAD, BUT I HAVEN'T HAD ANY TAKERS YET; I PUT IN A REPLACEMENT REQUEST, BUT NOBODY'S BITTEN YET; WHAT MORE CAN I DO
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by mastina »

<<< Brian Skies replaces Vaxkiller effective immediately.
Night 2's deadline is now Wednesday, July 18th, at 11:30 am* PDT: (expired on 2018-07-18 14:30:17). >>>

*Calculated time subject to error; the countdown is the accurate time.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:43 am

Post by mastina »

<<< All night actions are now locked in.
Processing begins now; we'll have daystart once I've done so. >>>
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:50 am

Post by mastina »

Flavor
After the hazy fog of yesterday was lifted, the denizens of this...populated area, dispersed for the evening.

In the confusion of the night,
Vaxkiller
mysteriously disappeared. However, by the previous ruling, he was presumed missing yet alive, and thus, his seat needed to be filled, even during the dead of night, and
Brian Skies
was roped in to the position.

With official matters settled until morning, all people could do was wait. (Or, at least, pretend to wait.) At last, dawn arrives, once more seemingly haven taken an eternity to arrive.

"How long
are
nights here? They almost seem like weeks instead of hours!"

"I blame the wolves."

"YEAH! The wolves!"

"The wolves were totally to blame for projectmatt, too!"

"Right!"

"But what killed
Theta Alpine
?"

"I'd say it was the bullets."

"No, no, those shots were clearly inflicted postmortem. Theta died by the rope, I can assure you."

"No, I'm pretty sure Theta was shot to death."

"No, no. It was the noose."

"You're BOTH wrong!"

"Oh? Then what caused the death?"

"It was the wolves, obviously!"

"YEAH! The wolves!"

"We should lynch them."

"Yeah, why didn't we think of this before?"

Theta Alpine
Human Villager
, was
shot
and
lynched
N2

Theta's full role PM was as follows:
Theta Alpine, Human Villager (VT)
Lynch The Wolves

Theta Alpine
's Role PM
Theta Alpine, Human VillagerWelcome to Lynch the Wolves,
Theta Alpine

You are a
Human Villager
  • DAY POWERS:
    • You may vote and use your voice.
  • WIN CONDITION:
    You win if all
    Werewolves
    are dead, and at least one
    human
    member of
    the
    Town
    is left alive.
Please confirm your role via PM.

Good luck, and have fun!

Game thread is here.

<<< Day Three starts now.

Deadline for Day Three is Wednesday, August 8th, @ 3:00 PM PDT: (expired on 2018-08-08 18:02:01).

With
alive, it's
to lynch. >>>
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Oath »

VOTE: MathBlade

Seriously you guys... look at the flips and the wagons. Stop ignoring the vote counts and the death right in front of your face. MathBlade flips red here.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Creature »

VOTE: Vecna
Sigh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Brian Skies

Brian Skies needs to die now. He specifically vetoed Oath AND RC vigs to put it on Theta who flipped green.

And Oath let’s not do this again please. For fuck’s sake we determined the cases on me were shit yesterday from RC.

It’s either Oath and Skies as scum Skies and RC or RC and Oath

Those three slots all need death

At work.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

theta was the correct vig choice, though... him flipping town doesnt say anything about brian's alignment (regardless of who he 'vetoed')
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3137, MathBlade wrote:So Theta Titus Vecna Oath projectmatt take your fucking pick
You wanted Theta or ProjectMatt as well

Sure you offered up Vecna, Titus, or Mysef- but knowing I'm town this doesn't help your case

The wagon on projectmatt was already strong with Gamma, Vecna, and YOU leading it

Why exactly should anyone think you're town at this point? I mean I'm not the best at making a case, but you've been mislynching maybe let someone with fresh eyes take the wheel. Like... you're bad at it or you're scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3359, zMuffinMan wrote:theta was the correct vig choice, though... him flipping town doesnt say anything about brian's alignment (regardless of who he 'vetoed')
RC(who is now Titus) who singlehandedly destroyed this game twice with fake guilties
And a player who claimed “Hey I am not town”

Are certainly better vigs.

The first for bullshit
The latter because not town, saves a lynch later for scum.

Pedit

Only if we weren’t vigging Oath or RC/Titus

The Theta read as I mentioned was the weaker one.

Because I had a guilty faked on me and I was proven town. You can argue I am bad at town feel free but I have never missed a vig shot ever. I almost never get one though :/
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

without doing any rereading, id vote mathblade. wait til everyone checks in though

pedit: yeah but RC is probably town and oath being a vampire doesn't matter... vampires mean shit this game
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3362, zMuffinMan wrote:without doing any rereading, id vote mathblade. wait til everyone checks in though

pedit: yeah but RC is probably town and oath being a vampire doesn't matter... vampires mean shit this game
1) Scum claim neutral survivor all the time.

See Drealmerz. If it claims not town kill it with fire.

2) RC/Titus is NOT probably town after faking two guilties and being a toxic asshat

I and anyone who knows RC expects better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3361, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3359, zMuffinMan wrote:theta was the correct vig choice, though... him flipping town doesnt say anything about brian's alignment (regardless of who he 'vetoed')
RC(who is now Titus) who singlehandedly destroyed this game twice with fake guilties

The first for bullshit

Pedit

Because I had a guilty faked on me and I was proven town. You can argue I am bad at town feel free but I have never missed a vig shot ever. I almost never get one though :/
How were you PROVEN town?

RC's fake guilty doesn't make you confirmed town. RC could have been, and probably was frustrated town, who wanted your head so badly they made a dumb decision and fake claimed- that's more indicative of this player list being bullheaded and not listening driving a player to go to extremes just to be heard. You'd be closer to confirmed town if RC was scum, but we haven't had a scum flip thanks to you guys.

The fact that you're latching onto that to prove yourself town is actually ridiculous.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3363, MathBlade wrote:Scum claim neutral survivor all the time
sure. but in THIS particular game, there's good reason to assume there is at least one faction (race?) that doesn't directly count against town's win con

and i mostly believe oath's claim anyway. and i don't have an issue with brian not wanting to vig oath
In post 3363, MathBlade wrote:RC/Titus is NOT probably town after faking two guilties and being a toxic asshat
disagree
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3365, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3363, MathBlade wrote:Scum claim neutral survivor all the time
sure. but in THIS particular game, there's good reason to assume there is at least one faction (race?) that doesn't directly count against town's win con

and i mostly believe oath's claim anyway. and i don't have an issue with brian not wanting to vig oath
In post 3363, MathBlade wrote:RC/Titus is NOT probably town after faking two guilties and being a toxic asshat
disagree
Why? Because someone claimed it?

I claim I am a Unicorn. That doesn’t make it true. (I am town)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3364, Oath wrote:

The first for bullshit

Pedit

RC's fake guilty doesn't make you confirmed town. RC could have been, and probably was frustrated town, who wanted your head so badly they made a dumb decision and fake claimed- that's more indicative of this player list being bullheaded and not listening driving a player to go to extremes just to be heard. You'd be closer to confirmed town if RC was scum, but we haven't had a scum flip thanks to you guys.

The fact that you're latching onto that to prove yourself town is actually ridiculous.
1) I was proven not to kill Almost50 it RC is town. Point blank as someone was recruited.
2) I was proven to have been telling the truth about the hood the entire game through crumb and through pressure. I never once deviated when people pressured me that it didn’t seem real.
3) I wanted RC’s flip so fucking bad but Skies said no.

You can keep arguing I am scum but that shit doesn’t fly. Anyone in my hood KNOWS I am telling the truth through and through.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Oath
Oath
Goon
Oath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Oath »

In post 3367, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3364, Oath wrote:

The first for bullshit

Pedit

1) I was proven not to kill Almost50 it RC is town. Point blank as someone was recruited.
2) I was proven to have been telling the truth about the hood the entire game through crumb and through pressure. I never once deviated when people pressured me that it didn’t seem real.
3) I wanted RC’s flip so fucking bad but Skies said no.

You can keep arguing I am scum but that shit doesn’t fly. Anyone in my hood KNOWS I am telling the truth through and through.
None of that proves you're town. It proves you're in a hood.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Brian Skies

I had more to say but I lost it like 3 days into night so
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by hebichan »

Vecna is innocent. I now have a three person townbloc.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

VOTE: mathblade
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3366, MathBlade wrote:Why? Because someone claimed it?

I claim I am a Unicorn
. That doesn’t make it true. (
I am town
)
i believe it because i believe it. *shrug*

oath claimed under virtually zero pressure and based on the particulars of it, i think it's more likely true than false. not exactly rocket surgery here. he could be scum fake-claiming but it's less likely than him just telling the truth about it and i don't think someone else believing the claim is alarming ergo your point about brian is pretty shit

as a side note, i've highlighted the part of your post i think is the truth in green and the part of your post that i think is a lie in red
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

creature is also probably scum.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas