Shiro (0):

the worst (0):

Titus (0):

Not Voting (16):
Everyone Else

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-07-15 18:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LEAGUE OF ALISAE

Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player will redirect any action(s) to target you instead of their original target until the next Night Phase.

INFINITECH STANDARD

Enhanced Hearing:
Target another player. You will learn if any actions were performed on that player during the current Night Phase.
Phasing:
Target another player. Any actions that target you before the next Night Phase will target them instead.
Power Mimicry:
Target another player. You will gain one use of any Superpower(s) they use before the end of next Day Phase. These 1-Shot Superpowers will be available to you until the end of the next Night Phase and still count against your Superpower usage.
Spiritual Mediumship:
Target a player that has died within the previous Day or Night Phase. You will have a neighborhood with that player for the following Day and Night Phase.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I don't know the best way for popcorning the pregame vote claim between remaining players

should we ask the people who I think voted me first or the rest

or people can just claim this all together and be done with it which might be minorly suboptimal
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 13, the worst wrote:should we claim who we voted for?
also thoughts on the fact D1 elected person probably has reasonably high scum equity?

like I talked myself out of it because surely that'd be too obvious but unless she got 2 votes and everyone else got 1 it's a question

ftr I voted Nancy Drew 39
Spoiler:
< 3

I was having a tough time deciding who to vote for. I eventually narrowed it down to Cerberus, you and Katsuki. I ultimately decided on Cerb, because he is the most Reasonably Rational player here. :wink:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 98, Frozen Angel wrote:I have a rough guess of at least 3 more people who could have voted me in remaining players

If I won this with less than 5 votes that will suggest scums could not coordinate this on their members either so they didn't have a scum chat during pregame.
You don’t think any villas voted for youu?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:should we ask the people who I think voted me first or the rest
My only thought outside of random was just saying no-one to claim anymore until everyone has posted and claimed to vote you (if they did). This means anyone who voted you and doesn't want us to know that can't know that they won't be caught out in a lie because the numbers on non-winner aren't known.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 103, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 98, Frozen Angel wrote:I have a rough guess of at least 3 more people who could have voted me in remaining players

If I won this with less than 5 votes that will suggest scums could not coordinate this on their members either so they didn't have a scum chat during pregame.
No I'm saying if I was chosen with less than 5 votes
In post 2, The Dream Weaver wrote:2. This game is comprised of an 18 player Aspiring Hero Faction and a 5 player Aspiring Villain faction.
that means the 5 scum didn't coordinate the vote.

I actually think there were always a bunch of towns who were voting me here because of my return to ms and because of friendship (for example I can't see Toranaga voting anyone else but me)

If a really high number - about 8/9 were voting me I would assume it was scum trying to pile up on me + some town but if I was nommed by 4/5 votes that means scums didn't have pregame chat and just couldn't pile on the votes on anyone.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 104, Sando wrote:
In post 101, Frozen Angel wrote:should we ask the people who I think voted me first or the rest
My only thought outside of random was just saying no-one to claim anymore until everyone has posted and claimed to vote you (if they did). This means anyone who voted you and doesn't want us to know that can't know that they won't be caught out in a lie because the numbers on non-winner aren't known.
yeah lets actually do that

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Dunno, but scum having day chat and not pregame chat seems rather silly to me.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

The big assumption is that: Scums wanted to pile on their votes to have a scum leadership today.

Which might be wrong because that would put the chosen person in the spotlight

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

this could be the one and only game ever run on MS where scum didn't have pregame chat

seems likely
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 109, zMuffinMan wrote:this could be the one and only game ever run on MS where scum didn't have pregame chat

seems likely
elaborate why it is likely

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

well i just think after thousands of games that have been run with pre-game chat, brian decided "you know what? pregame chat sucks and i hate scum and i'm not gonna let them have it" and so he didn't

it just makes sense
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 111, zMuffinMan wrote:well i just think after thousands of games that have been run with pre-game chat, brian decided "you know what? pregame chat sucks and i hate scum and i'm not gonna let them have it" and so he didn't

it just makes sense

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 106, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 104, Sando wrote:
yeah lets actually do that
My only problem is if you're right about the 8-9, then scum have chat and can just coordinate to keep the fake-votes on people who clearly aren't going to get more than 1 or 2.

Basically if scum coordinated a little bit then it's best to get your voters to post first. But if scum coordinated a shitload like you're suggesting, then it's best to just leave it random or force an order.

Hence I'm happy to not be making this decision :lol: :lol:
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 54, Human Sequencer wrote:i voted muffinman cuz he was doing a good job of leading town last game till somebody killed him
In post 42, Chickadee wrote:While we don't know wether or not scum got to talk pregame during voting, your post here reads like you know they didn't.
err, how?

VOTE: toranaga
In post 39, zMuffinMan wrote:pretty sure scum (at least if theyre smart) just voted whoever they thought they might vote as town and the majority of votes just happened to land on FA
If they have pre-game chat, they would have coordinated. Do you disagree? This comment seems to disagree with that sentiment.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 105, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 103, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

No I'm saying if I was chosen with less than 5 votes
In post 2, The Dream Weaver wrote:2. This game is comprised of an 18 player Aspiring Hero Faction and a 5 player Aspiring Villain faction.
that means the 5 scum didn't coordinate the vote.

I actually think there were always a bunch of towns who were voting me here because of my return to ms and because of friendship (for example I can't see Toranaga voting anyone else but me)

If a really high number - about 8/9 were voting me I would assume it was scum trying to pile up on me + some town but if I was nommed by 4/5 votes that means scums didn't have pregame chat and just couldn't pile on the votes on anyone.
Okay yeah, I see your point about coordination. I guess I was confused between the connection you made between scum having a pre-game chat and a coordinated vote. A coordinated scum vote would of course, clearly indicate a pre-game chat but I’m not sure if it necessarily follows that an non-coordinated vote necessarily negates one.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 114, Chickadee wrote:This comment seems to disagree with that sentiment.
not really...
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 114, Chickadee wrote:If they have pre-game chat, they would have coordinated.
Would they?

Man finding scum is gonna be a cinch, we just have to find and lynch a large group of ppl that all voted for the same person!

Man i bet scum never thought we'd think they'd all vote for the same person!
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I can tell you that I'm like 95% sure that I had 2 more votes from the remaining playlist and that they would vote me regardless of alignment.

I can even see myself have upto 4 votes between the remaining playerlist.

Looking at this and the votes that are already claimed, it feels like that the scums were uncoordinated pregame or if they were coordinated they were not coordinated enough to bypass the votes on me (or they thought it's unnecessary)

one other theory is that they did pile up on me because they saw sign up thread and felt like I might have some votes so they just halped it happen to put me in spotlight but that feels kind of suboptimal. and they must be lieing about their votes if that's the case. or the people who would vote me regardless of alignment can be those scums.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Also 123456789 and Toranaga already claimed they voted for me

Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

sando is towny
In post 107, Sakura Hana wrote:Dunno, but scum having day chat and not pregame chat seems rather silly to me.
this
In post 111, zMuffinMan wrote:well i just think after thousands of games that have been run with pre-game chat, brian decided "you know what? pregame chat sucks and i hate scum and i'm not gonna let them have it" and so he didn't

it just makes sense
and also this
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Human Sequencer »

i don't really understand what chickadee is getting at at all
nah
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 107, Sakura Hana wrote:Dunno, but scum having day chat and not pregame chat seems rather silly to me.
I agree. I think it’s highly unlikely scum have a day chat and no pregame chat.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 117, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 114, Chickadee wrote:If they have pre-game chat, they would have coordinated.
Would they?

Man finding scum is gonna be a cinch, we just have to find and lynch a large group of ppl that all voted for the same person!

Man i bet scum never thought we'd think they'd all vote for the same person!
Coordination doesn't mean they all voted the same person. They could have coordinated to all vote someone different, or guess that only 2-3 on a certain person would get them over the line. There's lots they could have coordinated to do.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm interested in seeing you find this 'coordination' then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”