Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11150 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

nero, if you're going over hebi's ISO... there's a lot of that. this isn't the only time she is completely incoherent reads wise. it's very bad stuff.

meh.

nos' ISO is actually better than hebi's if we're going to go over like, strength of the reads and stuff like that

they both fall off a cliff after a bit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11148, the worst wrote:Nos is a messy meta read
you think he is town, right?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Toranaga »

people here know how to read zmuffin?

cause here is the thing about theta. I think ausuka is right that theta is usually oozing town and this feels a lot like correct level 0 posting that theta is certainly able to do as a wolf.

I was townreading muffin and I think the only way theta asks to be sui bombed as a wolf there is through coaching cause there's no way she thought of saying that. if I remove that part... I agree with ausuka that feels like a wolf ISO.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

im not ISOing anyone. Its time to smash our way through the POE list.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Toranaga »

theta saying my ability to flip flop reads is astonishing while voting me shows some curious thread awareness too

oh well
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you're not doing shit, I know

you know this is awfully ineffective right? if you're only playing the page you're at, there's no way you'll ever solve anything unless you make god tonal reads on people
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We have until 2:00 pm. guys or Sakura gets no protection tonight.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11150, Toranaga wrote:nero, if you're going over hebi's ISO... there's a lot of that. this isn't the only time she is completely incoherent reads wise. it's very bad stuff.

meh.

nos' ISO is actually better than hebi's if we're going to go over like, strength of the reads and stuff like that

they both fall off a cliff after a bit
You don’t think that’s fakable?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Toranaga »

both are fakeable

@math why are you using precog as a day action? when did that start?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11159 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11155, Toranaga wrote:you know this is awfully ineffective right? if you're only playing the page you're at, there's no way you'll ever solve anything unless you make god tonal reads on people
*shrugz*

tone reads are kinda shit anyways.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11160 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

which means that you don't do anything but being around

solving MS games is fantastically hard thing to do

anyway I'm back to thinking hebi is probably a wolf
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11161 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I find the replace out request, without even saying anything to the thread, quite bizarre
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11162 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11089, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11053, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 5.8
Leader: Sakura Hana

hebichan (7):
Ausuka, Sakura Hana, Creature, Nosferatu, MathBlade, Theta Alpine, Nancy Drew 39

Creature (2):
hebichan, the worst

Gamma Emerald (1):
Nero Cain
the worst (1):
Sando
Toranaga (1):
Kokichi Oma

Ausuka (0):

Drixx (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

MathBlade(0):

Nancy Drew 39 (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sando (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

Not Voting (3):
Drixx, Gamma Emerald,
Toranaga

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-20 11:00:00).

hebichan has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Goo Generation:
Until the next Night Phase, anyone that successfully targets you will be covered in goo of a single color of your choice.
Petrification:
Target another player. That player loses their ability to post, vote, and submit actions and no longer counts for parity.
Power Absorption:
You acquire any Superpowers that successfully target you.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
Superhuman Tracking:
Target another player. You will know who that player targets this Night Phase.

**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
L-1

Lol, someone needs help with counting.
UFO, when did you unvote? Why did you tell me to hammer?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11163 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

And why haven’t Drixx or Gamma voted yet?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11164 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

About Nos: I have a lot of experiencial meta with him both here and off site, but I can't really parse anything about what he's doing here, gut lean scum.
About muffin: His scumgame is VERY scary.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11165 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11160, Toranaga wrote:which means that you don't do anything but being around
I mean, if that's all you've gotten out of my 300+ posts this game then I'd have to seriously question your reading ability. Also, you just mislynch Toog so I'd question your ability on reading tone anyways. :/

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11166 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I dont remember, search my ISO

I thought I made L-1, then unvoted to L-2, then theta and you made hammer

I didn't realise I made it to L-2
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11167 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I mislynched toog? I was the only person defending him
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11168 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11164, Sakura Hana wrote:About Nos: I have a lot of experiencial meta with him both here and off site, but I can't really parse anything about what he's doing here, gut lean scum.
About muffin: His scumgame is VERY scary.
ok

ausuka is probably right about theta and lots of other things
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11169 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11167, Toranaga wrote:I mislynched toog? I was the only person defending him
im pretty sure you were scum reading him and then begged stun to vote him. You mighta flip-flopped your read after he was lynched, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11170 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11168, Toranaga wrote:lots of other things
like what other things?

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 8271, Toranaga wrote:toogeloo actually feels like town in many posts and bbmolla wasn't wolfy despite voting titus for leader

kokichi and katsuki didnt do anything readable IMO

gamma actually feels like a wolf early on but I lost motivation to keep reading

creature is in his scum meta and HS was wolfy

so maybe we go there
In post 8330, Toranaga wrote:I've ISO'd toogeloo and I'm fairly confident it's town

his titus read seems genuine, he attached himself hard with someone that was doomed to eventually flip after d1, and his behaviour this gameday is absolutely genuine and never something I ever saw a wolf do well. he is doing the self voting sacrifice routine with some of the most genuine tone I've come across this game. it shouldn't be the lynch just because it defended titus. shiro defended titus. cerb defended titus.

his FA read is fine, too. probably wrong, but not bad.
In post 8346, Toranaga wrote:[quote="In post 8343
Poor Math. XD
they're fine. but the way they're seeing the game and the stuff they're pushing is pretty unlikely to be good reads.

math sees the game too mechanically. toogeloo started a counterwagon to a wolf he was townreading, and that mistake is the basis for the whole scumread. he is also conditionally clearing creature for nothing creature did, but rather because titus pushed and voted him when he was the only available counterwagon.

that creature is up the neck on his scum meta is irrelevant for math, but it should not be irrelevant to us.

just go read creature's ISO. it's empty. this can't live because of whatever math thinks.[/quote]
In post 8363, Toranaga wrote:so you speculate that his scum motivation on saying he gut wolfreads FA is so that FA can become a counterwagon, when you basically agree with me he could never succeed in doing so and he never pushed that read in any direction that would even suggest he was trying to do that. this is just randomly assigning scum motivation to toogeloo's posts. of course no scum would be silly enough to think they can create a frozen angel counterwagon today.
@nero: that was my toogeloo read. also I was arguing with stun that he was a villager. we lynched him because he gave up. I never said toogeloo was a wolf. all I said was that he gave up and that's bad and hopefully he is not a villager for it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, fair enough

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11173 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 10935, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really getting why Math is less trustworthy than Drixx and atleast Math is trying to gamesolve.
I kind of already said I'm going to be lower activity than the folks who play with me regularly expect at least until the next day phase. If you think I'm not reading the thread and not doing other things to work on the game: you're mistaken. I simply don't have a sound case yet. Currently I'm working on Nos as requested. I can make a lazy case but that's not what I generally do.

As I've said from basically since you replaced into the game: if you want to know what I think about something specific, then like bold me and ask. I'll try and take the time. You made a case ages ago against me that amounted to a whole bunch of "It's in the possibility space that Drixx might be scum" without any compelling reason to substantiate anything further.

Also ... I know a lot of people shit on mechanics and taking the time to understand and work the mechanics, but in large themed games there is almost universally a high value in working on squeezing EV out of mechanics.

I'm sorry you don't play the same way I do, but please kindly back off a bit. It's getting a bit old at this point. We play differently. I am very ordered and approach the game from a different place than a lot of people. It's time intensive. I don't know what else to tell you. You can literally any time you want go look at a RR hydra chat to see Cerb and I writing novels talking about games. We both do that on our own individually as well. I have a folder and in that folder are sub folders for game types/sizes and in those folders are txt files with my thoughts and notes from games going back more than a decade and to my home site.

If you would drop your holier than thou crap and try and work with me, you might just actually figure out why you can't read me.

I'm catching up from the post quoted here and will be up for awhile so see you in the future I guess.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11170, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11168, Toranaga wrote:lots of other things
like what other things?