She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #8975 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8796, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 8794, the worst wrote:you're a pretty weak townread @stun

prolly rather just thrown my vote to someone I'm hard tring if I can't vote Sakura ngl
at least the core townblock townreads me though, right? just the scumpool does not strong townread me at this point :lol:

and you are still there... so is gamma emerald... so is hebichan... so is kokichi. so is literally all the opposition against hard townreading me right now and even possibly scumreading me is firmly entrenched in my and consensus scumpool. and i feel like sakura hana and sando have backed it up a little.

creature townreads me from the non-townblock, hebi supposably “wanted to townread me” at one point hut never did
Yeah, I’m heavy townleaning you. You’re not being able to read me correctly yet, is concerning.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8976 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8733, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 8729, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8717, stungun0404 wrote:nd39, why are you so adamant about shutting this line of discussion down?
I want to ensure Sakura is leader. Sakura’s leadership can only really be jeopardized by vote splitting, if not enough people vote. She was supposed to be leader today but likely lost to voter complacency. I want to prevent that from happening again. What do you find so difficult to understand about that?
i agree, i have wanted sakura to be leader for some time, but also want to account for worst case scenario

key difference: we had a vote tie last day phase planned and thus were not aptly hunting scum because of 4 scum we wanted to split 8-8 on two highly likely town players; this day phase we split 10-6 with clear town leader
So you think the 8-8 thing was the reason for Math getting leader over Sakura?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8977 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8735, Sando wrote:
In post 8729, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8717, stungun0404 wrote:nd39, why are you so adamant about shutting this line of discussion down?
I want to ensure Sakura is leader. Sakura’s leadership can only really be jeopardized by vote splitting, if not enough people vote. She was supposed to be leader today but likely lost to voter complacency. I want to prevent that from happening again. What do you find so difficult to understand about that?
We're building in a buffer that makes it slightly less likely Sakura will be leader due to lazy town but protects us from scum-fuckery.

You'd agree scum would like to kill Sakura right? We don't
think
it can happen, but we've been wrong before. If it happens and we don't have a fallback, we're kinda fucked.
It depends on who’s backup but you forget that Sakura will be arming herself with SS bp tonight, that makes all the difference.

I think we should do everything possible to make sure Sakura is leader, like she should have been today.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8978 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8975, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8796, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 8794, the worst wrote:you're a pretty weak townread @stun

prolly rather just thrown my vote to someone I'm hard tring if I can't vote Sakura ngl
at least the core townblock townreads me though, right? just the scumpool does not strong townread me at this point :lol:

and you are still there... so is gamma emerald... so is hebichan... so is kokichi. so is literally all the opposition against hard townreading me right now and even possibly scumreading me is firmly entrenched in my and consensus scumpool. and i feel like sakura hana and sando have backed it up a little.

creature townreads me from the non-townblock, hebi supposably “wanted to townread me” at one point hut never did
Yeah, I’m heavy townleaning you. You’re not being able to read me correctly yet, is concerning.
i have you as a current heavy townlean, though, myself.

you have not been in my primary scumpool this entire day phase or even necessarily in my null zone :p

i just had to talk with toog that if he is so confident there is scum in the pool of fa, sakura, myself, you, mathblade, and drixx then it would have to be the ones that i cannot put 100 percent confidence on, which would be only you and drixx, who are 80 percent plus confidence. and i’d honestly risk the game both of you flip town tbch. i just do not honestly see there being scum in that pool
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8979 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 8967, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8956, stungun0404 wrote:but where were they when i had to defuse that sando town wagon to get some votes on titus? they were not on that wagon and this is proveable
Lol. Do you not remember my deal with shiro? Likely why shiro was killed by the way
In post 8968, Kokichi Oma wrote:I wanted titus since day 2 when she was picked leader when literally no one voted for her. Also only voted sando at that time cause nos claimed a guilty on him
have you even paid attention to the mechanics of this game at all?

titus could not be voted day 2 because she was leader and leaders cannot be voted.

nos cannot have a cop guilty because there was no such power ever given out, and everyone started as vanilla that is town at least. and plus nos was never given a power
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8980 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8843, Sakura Hana wrote:Well im not Math, but the current gist of the situation is:

We lynch toog.
Me and FA are up for leadership tonight, and we have a small pool of players vote her while everyone else votes me.
I am 100% not dying tonight unless Math screws up (gives power to scum), Math is scum (doesnt give me power) or Mod shenanigans.
The reasoning for this is that im 100% using BP with Super Strength, this prevents me from getting negated but will not block a night kill with super strength.
So if i die you can use that information to fuel your scum hunting tomorrow.
If i dont then im leader and we proceed from there.
+1
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8981 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:28 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i don’t want to believe this

because you kokichi moved over to katsuki when you had the opportunity to move from sando TO titus. you did not vote titus last day phase

you voted for the mislynch myloninja and won’t explain why you voted for mylo. you tossed a question back at me when i asked saying “what if i’m scum trying to avoid the question”, meaning you would not work with me and just answer.

i don’t want to believe you are being genuine here because it just seems too convenient for you to be playing like you have and attacking me for flip flopping on my stance of you. is literally all your concerned about this game is other players reads on you? i haven’t seen you harp on anyone else but me really since i replaced in. why the hyperfocus? i am not getting lynched anytime soon.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8982 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 3154, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think titus is scum but unfortunately nothing we can do now. I'll look into the top 3 wagons since we have 1 day left
lol, you even acknowledged we could not vote for titus. are you trolling right now?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8983 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8931, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8900, Nero Cain wrote:I was given a power.

Do I really have one or not?
You were not given one and won’t be I already sent in my list
You need to start playing with your head and stop playing with your ego. Like I don't really care if I get a power or not but I am really really obviously town fo in my mind any power that's not going to me is going to a plausible scum slot. You say that I'm not playing/working with the town and that's not true at all. I'm going along with the Toog lynch, I'm down with the bomb plan and my reads mirror most of the town, I think. The only diffrence is that I'm suspicious of Drixx and Tor and I (I think Stun too?) are scumreading Creature. If anything, I'd say that it's
YOU
that's going against the town.

Drixx is numerically possible to not be scum b/c there are more than 3 scummy slots if the game isn't over after we kill all of (toog) Creature, Nancy, Kokichi, and Hebi then I'd campaign for his lynch. A lot of people are saying that he took BP and that makes him town but I'm not really understanding that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8984 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8880, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8875, Drixx wrote:
In post 8872, Nero Cain wrote:and of course, Drixx leaves. :/
No. Drixx sat and thought about the suicide bomber mechanic for a few minutes and asked himself just how bad it could go worst case. I mean ... I did pop a joke at your expense when you replaced in, but you seem to have a hard on for discrediting me.

@Math: Did nobody really just sit and think about it yet?

If no town take suicide bomber, the absolute worst case is that scum slip in and get it but they have to trade out 1-for-1 which is literally not a strategy that helps them. If town DO take it ... there is obviously in the possibility space the bombing just ending the game with a win ... but I think just from the basic numbers it's significantly more likely that it actually hurts our position.
I actually have thought about it a great deal I just am ready for bed and phone posting and I very much view it in our best interests. There are some risks yes but I think they are mitigated a lot. I don’t have the exact percentages in front of me but in general let’s assume for a moment the absolute worst case scenario

That Sakura (I am just gonna assume Sakura will be leader) picks three scum to give powers to who all pick petrification. For all intents and purposes anyone petrified would be town. All three scum would be confirmed at that point in time.

We would have 4 deaths due to suicide and town on town explosions
And 3 due to petrification
And let’s assume the night kill goes through

So if we hit all three scum in the suicide pool we win no matter what
Tomorrow if the NK succeeds and assuming worst case scenario Toog is town we have 15 alive. 8 deaths means 7 alive 4 town 3 scum we win.

Assume we miss the scum entirely (like it’s FA Sakura and you this is not an FoS this is a hypothetical)
If we have 5 bombs go off and it’s all town on town crime then it 10 deaths. In that case we lose.
If we have 4 bombs go off then it’s 7 alive with 3 scum lylo.

However if we can’t name 1 scum in 10 people then we were already losing to begin with.
In post 8858, Drixx wrote:
In post 7752, hebichan wrote:Further, her buddies didn't move in on me when Titus tried to set up a wagon on me, which says to me that they were already trying to not get tied with Titus.
This post pings me a bit. The reasoning is very flawed.

Let's say that Titus knows she's going to go down. Is trying to set up a wagon on a buddy that has no real chance to succeed within her scum range? Absolutely. Would doing that be useful if said scumbuddy wanted to push the idea later that said wagon didn't move because "the scums" were distancing from Titus? Yep.

So ... hebichan the kind of player who just overlooks the faulty logic?

I saw hebi as a really bad vote and Titus suggesting it, just added to my concerns.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8985 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8858, Drixx wrote:
In post 7752, hebichan wrote:Further, her buddies didn't move in on me when Titus tried to set up a wagon on me, which says to me that they were already trying to not get tied with Titus.
This post pings me a bit. The reasoning is very flawed.

Let's say that Titus knows she's going to go down. Is trying to set up a wagon on a buddy that has no real chance to succeed within her scum range? Absolutely. Would doing that be useful if said scumbuddy wanted to push the idea later that said wagon didn't move because "the scums" were distancing from Titus? Yep.

So ... hebichan the kind of player who just overlooks the faulty logic?
I think that it's not as flawed as it appears. I think the conclusion is correct but the reason Hebichan gives is bad.

I don't think Titus starts/joins/endorses a wagon on scum as she's going down. Remember at this point 123456789 is already flipped. Titus because of her obvscumminess and the leader bit is not too far behind. Pointing out attention to hebichan (or as some people suggested elsewhere Creature) and getting conversation going about them is poor scum strategy and Titus is better than that. The remaining wolves need to remain hidden to survive so Titus doing that wouldn't happen. The distancing itself is not the issue.

I think that if Titus did do that kind of scum stupidity it would have to be on hebichan however, but not for that post. Although I'm looking at revisiting my reads overnight because I think if hebichan was in a doomed scum role she'd replace out.
Ftr, she did replace out in Minuet, where she was scum.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8986 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:38 am

Post by stungun0404 »

Spoiler: linear focus
In post 4470, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4456, stungun0404 wrote:confidence that creature is town: a relatively weak 64.6%
Lol
In post 4563, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4562, stungun0404 wrote:thinking kokichi is very likely town here, his play here seems very consistent with what i’ve seen out of town kokichi on my alt.
This is a bold face lie, I've never acted this way as town
In post 4567, Kokichi Oma wrote:You tell me. Since you say I act this way as town. Because I've never ha 0 content as town at all. Probably never as scum either.
In post 4568, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4566, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 4552, Kokichi Oma wrote:I can't believe I've had 0 content in nearly 200 pages and have not been suspected once. This is what dreams are made of
this is a post town you would make all day. no lies
In post 4563, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4562, stungun0404 wrote:thinking kokichi is very likely town here, his play here seems very consistent with what i’ve seen out of town kokichi on my alt.
This is a bold face lie, I've never acted this way as town
what do you mean? are you scum claiming?
irony of these 2 posts
In post 4570, Kokichi Oma wrote:If that isn't the definition of flip floppy, I'm not sure what is.
In post 4571, Kokichi Oma wrote:This guy is town!

Wait, did you scumclaim?

This guy is town!

but I need to reassess!
In post 4647, Kokichi Oma wrote:Fine with either of the top 2 or stungun being lynched
In post 5261, Kokichi Oma wrote:i could get behind a stungun wagon. i might sheep the ducky
In post 5264, Kokichi Oma wrote:what if im scum avoiding the question?
In post 8098, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8076, stungun0404 wrote:i’m kinda liking creature, toogeloo, the worst, and kokichi as the main 4 scumpool atm, hmm... want to throw this out there before night phase!
Hahaha weren't you the one saying I was obvious town yesterday?
In post 8099, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: stun
In post 8100, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 4571, Kokichi Oma wrote:This guy is town!

Wait, did you scumclaim?

This guy is town!

but I need to reassess!
Add to this btw
In post 8190, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8105, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 8098, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8076, stungun0404 wrote:i’m kinda liking creature, toogeloo, the worst, and kokichi as the main 4 scumpool atm, hmm... want to throw this out there before night phase!
Hahaha weren't you the one saying I was obvious town yesterday?
you haven’t upheld your end of the bargain. times change and so do stances. were you here last day phase at all when i lead the lynchwagon against a scum member - titus?

i’ve already addressed anyway that was an impetuous read because of the pressure to town players i previously put on myself, lmao.

idk wtf your alignment is, but you’re in my main PoE pool at this point because largely i have heard little from your slot in recent times.

if not you, scum team is likely toog-tw-creature among the remaining players imo.
LOL Titus was literally confirmed scum Day 2 but was leader so we couldn't do anything. Dont take credit for that.
In post 8199, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8193, stungun0404 wrote:excuse me? she was not confirmed scum because there was so much resistance to her lynchwagon yesterday when i advanced my case. what are you talking about?
Re read day 2 then. Pretty much unanimous that she was scum.
In post 8967, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 8956, stungun0404 wrote:but where were they when i had to defuse that sando town wagon to get some votes on titus? they were not on that wagon and this is proveable
Lol. Do you not remember my deal with shiro? Likely why shiro was killed by the way

this is to prove kokichi’s slot has been overly obsessed with mine for some strange reason since i replaced in. i replaced in yesterday, kokichi has 15 posts that focus on me and has 83 posts in this entire thread. he probably has not made even 40 in the last 2 days. why such linear focus? what good does that do?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8987 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8868, Toogeloo wrote:I have a solidified gut scum read on Theta Alpine. Lots of bells and whistles going off.

Stun, after my flip, check Theta Alpine / Katsuki's ISOs. You got this!
Theta=Muffin
Nero=Katsuki
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8988 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8898, Sando wrote:
In post 8893, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't he get some BP power though?
He got powers N1 and I think he said he chose medium instead of BP.
I thought that was Ank.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8989 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8898, Sando wrote:
In post 8893, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't he get some BP power though?
He got powers N1 and I think he said he chose medium instead of BP.
In post 8901, Sando wrote:
In post 8895, Frozen Angel wrote:This would look extremly bad for titus. WHy would scum titus and scum drixx hide the fact that titus is giving a scum!drixx power or to not give him such power when she had him on her potential list.
1) Post set of 6 superhero team that can't possibly work
2) Don't give Ank powers
3) Kill Ank
4a) If Ank dies - "I totally gave Ank powers"
4b) If Ank lives - "Yeah sorry I could only give it to 5 so I dropped Ank"
Probably.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8990 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 5262, stungun0404 wrote:kokichi, answer my question about MYLO, i have asked you like 5 times now
In post 5264, Kokichi Oma wrote:what if im scum avoiding the question?
why should town ever answer a question this way? answer: they should not. too much wifom. nero, you would agree with this right?!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8991 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if all 3 scum are not here.

Creature
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Kokichi Oma
Nancy Drew 39
Toogeloo

then there has to be atleast one scum in

Drixx
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nosferatu
Sakura Hana
Sando
stungun0404
Theta Alpine
the worst
Toranaga

I guess that's a bridge we'll cross when/if we get there though. At that point, we'd prob be flipping Nos/Theta though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8992 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8907, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 8900, Nero Cain wrote:I was given a power.

Do I really have one or not?
unless if you were the one that titus gave power to secretly instead of ank, or if the power you're saying is factional you don't have it.

we also have power mimic that can check ability use

if drixx was secretly with power instead of ank he would get power negation and he wouldn't use the bp the night torgana checked him
Didn’t Tor check Drixx N3?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8993 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8990, stungun0404 wrote:nero, you would agree with this right?!
Why are you asking me? But yes. Lots of town do ridiculously dumb/anti-town things as scum though. I know I have here as a "would flip" but town her is fairly useless and anti-town.

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8994 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8911, Nero Cain wrote:but how can we tell if Titus/Drixx are lying?
Titus probably lied about Ank. That most likely accounts for the Shiro kill. Shiro also practically telegaphed he would not be using his bp but SMing Titus.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8995 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a question. How does one use a BP power? Like they are given a BP and make themselves bulletproof for that night or the rest of the game?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8996 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8995, Nero Cain wrote:I have a question. How does one use a BP power? Like they are given a BP and make themselves bulletproof for that night or the rest of the game?
According to the description that night.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8997 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8993, Nero Cain wrote:
Why are you asking me? But yes. Lots of town do ridiculously dumb/anti-town things as scum though. I know I have here as a "would flip" but town her is fairly useless and anti-town.
Her =?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #8998 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 8922, Nero Cain wrote:Butchering quotes since I thought this might be easier to read.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:
This is horrible logic Nero
. The very first person Cerb would suspect when he dies is me. I think
I flat out said that a scum me would kill Cerb out of the game pretty much all the time
So basically, you're saying not to suspect you but that you'd still make the kill? The rest of that is just a jumple of nothing important so I'm skipping it.

In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:1.) You really should go look at Space Dandy 2 if you want to understand why I would try and calm shit down when Titus is being wound up. That shit was unpleasant. None of us are playing this hobby to add stress to our life. I'm quite aware that many scum use that kind of thing as a technique but if you go looking I think you're going to find I have a pretty solid ethical line when it comes to abusing "personal" or "real life" things for gain when I'm scum. I find it pretty distasteful and have not at all enjoyed when stuff that wasn't really part of the game (or shouldn't have been) was used by scum against me. I try not to do it. You can take my word for that or go do some research.
"Scum do use this tactic but not me. Scouts honor!"
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:2.) I'm not generally a buzzwords player. It's also amusing and perhaps a bit ironic to see you refer to LAMIST as a buzzword coming from me. As far as I'm aware, nobody knew what that meant the first half dozen times I used it when I first migrated to this site. Is it a "buzzword" if it came to the site from me?
LAMIST has been a buzzword for like ever man. I kinda feel like you're replying but not really
REPLYING
. Like what do the origins of LAMIST have to do with anything much less me criticizing you for your fake sounding scum read on Muffin. I mean how in the world was an attempt at trying to look town? It feels like you were setting up for the Muffin push instead of trying to find actual earnest reasons that Muffin could have rolled a red pm.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.

In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

Just a note but he
kinda
ignores both of these. #7 is maybe a reply to these?
In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:3.) It's asinine to suggest I voted for Titus. Everyone else instantly understood that I was saying "of course I voted for Cerb again".
ok sure but there's no way to prove that right? And why not just say that?

In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:4.) Titus being elected was an unexpected result. It did actually cause confusion. It's precisely the kind of move Titus makes as scum. She put in a huge effort to make it seem like she had been set up.
Was Titus heavily scum read on d1, I take it yes?

In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:
It's not even WiFoM.
It's just the obvious truth. Like anyone alive in game who knows Cerb and I will tell you that I absolutely would kill him as scum. Pretty sure he would kill me also (although he may be cocky enough to try and mislynch me instead or try and sell me a half truth like when he was in a rare hydra with someone else and pulled out a 3P solo win by telling most of a truth). I would say that as any alignment so it's NAI.
b/c you killed him?
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:6.) Again: ask anyone who plays with me regularly how I feel about abuse in forum mafia and how I respond when I see it. Or go look at games which had toxicity. Whether it is aimed at me or involves me or not I will basically ALWAYS stand up and say something about it. Drixx don't play that shit. Attack the play, not the player. -- So much so that I am blacklisted from playing games one of my favorite mods runs because I absolutely wouldn't let some jackhole get away with just abushing the shit out of everyone in the game (said game actually ended up abandoned by said mod because of how toxic it got).
He was scumhunting. This was nothing more than a chainsaw. Don't lie.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:7.) I never went after anyone for scumreading Titus.
Read my ISO and you'll see me just point out that Titus was essentially logically lockscum when the vote claims for day 2 came out in such a way that scum obviously lied. Townies would have been honest about voting her so the fact that we didn't end up with a clear understanding of who elected her and why was pretty much rock solid reason to have her pretty heavily scum read. Her reaction to the situation was like 99% confirmation she was scum. Scum!Titus tries to handwave things away. Look at SU when Cerb and I caught her slip and she tried to say she was speaking with certainty about a VARSOON mechanic because she had seen the precise role before. Like ... lol. She tried to pull the same kind of thing here. She was "being framed".
I did the strike to show how much you dedicate to trying to sell me on already flipped scum and how little you dedicate to responding-wich is nothing but a boldfaced lie. To begin with, it doesn't matter if Titus was confirmed scum on d2 b/c you are still attacking Titus' attackers.

Muffin wants to pl Titus? Don't do that b/c "That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope.", he says. In hindsight, this is really gross. If Titus was "lockscum" why would you be mad at him for wanting to lynch scum?

Sando is scumhunting Titus, "literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose."

Tor is scumhunting Titus, accuse him of being scum.

Like, all these quotes are above and its not something I'm making up. Now, something I should have done (that I'll do later) is see if you do all this before you start calling Titus scum b/c you fencesat on her first and from my POV its not an impossible scumplay for you to fence sit and then when public opinion changes you bus her.
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote: -ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't exactly true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:8.) I'm pretty sure the most natural reading of my first post quoting you is that it's a joke. At most you could maybe misread it as a reaction test. When I'm actually suggesting someone is scum I tend to do it in something more significant than a one liner of snark.

And ... OF COURSE I argued the point with you when you responded. That's what I do. Like ... that doesn't have any bearing on the fact that I was just being snarky with you. I mean ... you even say that's the "meat" of your read. If that's your meat ... don't rely on it to get you through the winter friend.
Do you feel like there's a disconnect between you being snarky and agnostic while also telling everyone to be polite and civil? You need to practice what you preach, brother.

Its more like the potatoes of my case, the meat is that you threatened to lynch Muffin for wanting to lynch Titus. I assume you'll say "but it was a PL, he was being MEAN!" but that matters not. I guess the salt and pepper would be that you also attacked Tor and Sando. And I guess the sauce would be Hana telling me she liked my case?

(God, I want a steak so bad right now.)

I feel like the way that I see it is a perfectly acceptable version and no one has said otherwise (I think) but it prob doesn't matter that much.
I think meta is extremely useful but I’m very leery when players reference their OWN meta as a defence because it’s also fluid.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8999 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8997, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8993, Nero Cain wrote:
Her =?
i keep calling Kocki a girl, its that avatar.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”