Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1544, hebichan wrote:
In post 767, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sando puts more effort into their posts than anyone else in the game - probably town

I like how UFO is pushing people hard.

Brass is definitely different here than he was in Necro - a lot more content. I like his thought processes.

FA seems to have good tone.

I’m really liking Titus - plenty of nuanced reads, good interactions, plus is adorable.

Human seems okay so far, I will need to see more from him

Gamma seems okay, some posts seem to be a bit contradictory but tone seems villagery.

Random needs to start posting more. Seems like disinterested villa

Need more on Katsuki, Kokichi and Chick

Numbers - troll lol. Are they scum or just obvious mislynchbait?
This one, I dunno.

There's just a lot there with not much substance, and she knocks off numbes as a "troll".

A lot of talk about "tone".
I was hoping someone would quote my standard terribad D1 readslist. I’ve been away visiting a friend with pretty much no internet access. Can someone catch me up plz? Thanx.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1543, hebichan wrote:I literally just did in the last post?

"I don't like the one reads list Nancy posted, or how she's been following titus."

I guess I can go find the post I didn't like.
How have I been following Titus? Afaik, we don’t agree on Cerb, so I don’t get it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1413, Ankamius wrote:I'm mostly caught up

Ankamius
{Human Sequencer, Cerberus v666}
{Sakura Hana, Frozen Angel, Nosferatu}
{toranaga, Shiro, zMuffinMan, hebichan}
{BBmolla}
{Kokichi Oma, Katsuki, NicoRobin, randommidget, Myloninja13}
(NULL LINE)
{Sando (unconfident), Drixx}
{the worst, Gamma Emerald}
{Titus}
{123456789, Nancy Drew 39}

can I stop caring now
Ank, why am I at the bottom of your readslist? If you’re town here, how is it that you are not reading me correctly?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You're at the bottom of my reads list because you're not town.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1290, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1240, Titus wrote:Sando - Weak town
BBmolla - Null, weak lean scum
NicoRobin - Lean scum
randomidget - Who? Null problem
Kokichi Oma - Same
Nancy Drew 39 - Town with reservations
hebichan - Town lean
zMuffinMan - Town by wagons, weak town by play
Human Sequencer - Town
Katsuki - Weak town
Sakura Hana - Biggest TR
Toranaga - Conflicted should get a read but I need him to do something other than fight me
Frozen Angel - Townish but maybe captured dunno
123456789 - Eat rope
Shiro - Scum, No cookies
Gamma Emerald - Who
Ankamius brassherald - Town annoying but town
Nosferatu Chickadee - Town
Cerberus v666 - Conflicted by play, leader vote says townish maybe
Myloninja13 - Who
the worst - Needs more
Titus - That Asshole talks behind my back
Drixx - I wanna work on Worm
Sando - agree
BBmolla - disagree, something early rang town but otherwise no opinion
NicoRobin - who even knows, she's unreadable to me
randommidget - idk
Kokichi Oma - kokichi oma
Nancy Drew 39 - scumscumscum
hebichan - idk, I guess I can see her being town right now but not with confidence
zMuffinMan - another unconfident townread
Human Sequencer - agree
Katsuki - idk, can't read this slot
Sakura Hana - not my biggest TR but yeah still probably town
Toranaga - probably scum unless it's playstyle
Frozen Angel - nah she's town
123456789 - eh, kinda scummy I guess, not super confident
Shiro - she's town
Gamma Emerald - scummy
Ankamius - town as fuck
Nosferatu - Chickadee was scummy, idk about Nos
Cerberus v666 - this slot's probably town
Myloninja13 - idk I'd lean slightly scummy but I don't think I'll ever confidently read this either way
Titus - scummy
Drixx - lightly lightly scummy

And I thought my readslist was bad. @Ankimius , please explain this. It’s particularly sus that you don’t even give a single reason for it. No, you are very very far from “town as fuck” with this garbage read on me. No fucking way does town!Ank scumread me in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

you realize I'd have significantly less incentive to scumread you as scum than town, right?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1553, Ankamius wrote:You're at the bottom of my reads list because you're not town.
You’re very wrong about it that. What I can’t understand how you cannot read me properly - if you’re town or if you’re scum trying to push a mislynch. Your non-answer is giving me a really bad feeling about your slot. NGL.

Other people in this game who wrongly scumread me gave actual reasons for it but you can’t because you don’t actually have any. Because you already know I’m goddamned town. Amirite?

However, I ‘m far from the only bs read on your list and I know you’re not this bad as town.

Your push on me - without any valid reason whatsoever is scummy af.

If you were town, you’d be doing a reaction test or tunnelling me but to scumread without a single reason is bad from you as either alignment.

I want a valid reason for your scumread on me and I’m not taking no for an answer!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1555, Ankamius wrote:you realize I'd have significantly less incentive to scumread you as scum than town, right?
All I know is that you’re wrong. How else am I supposed to interpret this as anything other than you trying to push a mislynch, when you can’t even give me a single fucking reason.

You wouldn’t be at all suspicious of you if you were me?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

here's my case:

1. Your tone is significantly subdued this game
2. What you decide to comment on is very safe
3. Your general stances both make sense and are anti-town; the latter I can forgive by itself, but not when combined with the former and #1
4. #1556 is not giving me town feels.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1558, Ankamius wrote:here's my case:

1. Your tone is significantly subdued this game
2. What you decide to comment on is very safe
3. Your general stances both make sense and are anti-town; the latter I can forgive by itself, but not when combined with the former and #1
4. #1556 is not giving me town feels.
I admit, I am really lost in this game so far and being away for 5 days isn’t helping any.

Please elaborate.

What about. my “stances” is anti-town?

Please requote #1556 , so that I can address it. Thanx.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Necromancer:

1. Your tone was blatantly town even without the meltdown D1
2. You were pushing anything and everything you could get your hands on without regard to how it looks
3. Your stances and general thoughts made no sense, but it was pretty clearly not designed to be misleading or pushing a scum agenda
4. Your attack on me was consistently and strongly town, literally the strongest townread I've ever gotten

Minuet's Trio:

I don't know 100% what town-me would have thought (especially since I never read most of the game before I replaced in), but your tone was blatantly town.

I see none of this in your play here.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'll just point this out:

The push on me in Necromancer was sudden and had force behind it.

This piddling response to the scumread has no oomph behind it. You're not trying to sort a player that you believe should be able to read you but isn't. The way you're trying to pick apart my reasoning and justify why I should be townreading you instead of using it to sort me is a huge indicator that you're not town.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

You spent the first several posts in your ISO passively arguing setup stuff, then came out with a lukewarm ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reads list later.

You aren't trying to sort people.
Your questioning is busiwork.
You're pushing anti-town uses of the setup.

Why should I be townreading this? This is literally a game where none of the indicators I've used to correctly townread you in Necromancer are present and your play doesn't match what I saw in Minuet.

The way you're responding to my scumread is just the final nail in the coffin. If you were town, that would have indicated it in some way.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1560, Ankamius wrote:Necromancer:

1. Your tone was blatantly town even without the meltdown D1
2. You were pushing anything and everything you could get your hands on without regard to how it looks
3. Your stances and general thoughts made no sense, but it was pretty clearly not designed to be misleading or pushing a scum agenda
4. Your attack on me was consistently and strongly town, literally the strongest townread I've ever gotten

Minuet's Trio:

I don't know 100% what town-me would have thought (especially since I never read most of the game before I replaced in), but your tone was blatantly town.

I see none of this in your play here.
I should give you a few MU links and watch your head spin lol. Did you miss my argument with UFO? It was regarding a recent game on MU where I got mislynched on D2 for pushing a couple of bad reads that most people disagreed with. I was also lost in that game too. I play very different when I’ve got my head in the game and when I’m not really clear what is going on. ISO me on MU if you really believe I’m full of it. You will realize that I’m 100% not bsing you here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1561, Ankamius wrote:I'll just point this out:

The push on me in Necromancer was sudden and had force behind it.

This piddling response to the scumread has no oomph behind it. You're not trying to sort a player that you believe should be able to read you but isn't. The way you're trying to pick apart my reasoning and justify why I should be townreading you instead of using it to sort me is a huge indicator that you're not town.
I know that you should be able to correctly read me if you’re town and I honestly don’t know why you can’t. If you’re town here, you should know that I am really baffled that you can’t see the obvious. And I’m also really exhausted from my trip. I’m telling you the truth, you will see.

I’m thinking you might be town here, which actually hurts. I would much prefer to scumread you but I think you really believe what you’re saying and as horribly wrong as your read is, I’m thinking it’s probably coming from a villagery mindset. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I think I'm reliving my scumread on Gorkington in police academy 1 here

the similarities are uncanny
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1565, Ankamius wrote:I think I'm reliving my scumread on Gorkington in police academy 1 here

the similarities are uncanny
Am I supposed to have a clue what you’re talking about? Lol

Anyway, if you’re town, you obviously don’t want to mislynch. so give me your case on actual vibable scumreads since I’m not reading almost a week’s worth of posts.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Ankamius »

oh boy

do I want to attract a lot of negative attention for going into my views on town vs scum lynches again
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1567, Ankamius wrote:oh boy

do I want to attract a lot of negative attention for going into my views on town vs scum lynches again
You are mistakenly scumreading me. I haven’t read this thread in 5 days and I want to understand your cases because I want to get as much info as possible before EOD 1. Why are you going out of your way to make this harder than it needs to be?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

i think regardless of what you think of each other neither is getting lynched today, deadline is too short.
Nancy just vote Numbers.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I don't write cases unless I have to or feel like town is going to shit the bed hard if I don't force a lynch on one of my scumreads.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Drixx »

I got the prodded. I'm going to stop trying to do an intensive read and just play from here going forward because the only way to get back into the saddle is to get back into the saddle. If someone wants my thoughts on something, feel free to ask but otherwise assume I have read about 10% of what came before this post.

Can someone drop a quick gist on me?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1570, Ankamius wrote:I don't write cases unless I have to or feel like town is going to shit the bed hard if I don't force a lynch on one of my scumreads.
Okay ... so what would make you "have to", apart from the portion which you said after the word "or"? -- Also ... does said clause coming after the "or" trigger at the moment?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Ankamius »

It depends on the situation, tbh

I cased Nancy because it was the best possible time to really show where my scumread comes from via how she responds to me
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1400, The Dream Weaver wrote:The day ends in (expired on 2018-07-15 18:00:00).
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”