Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by profii »

In post 7247, Vecna wrote:
In post 7123, Porkens wrote:
In post 7001, Vecna wrote:Also, I need to know who received my visit. If you got the flavour that I visited your house, please state so.

I’ll see you in hell?
What in the blimey fuck.

You knowing this should be almost impossible.

Like, did the mod fuck up? That is only supposed to be known to people visiting me. Like, creature knows it. You were jailkept, so you shouldnt know it, because jailkept people are roleblocked.

This is all kinds of confusing.
I'm not fully up to date - is it possible Porkens visited you a previous night and kept the info in his pocket for when it was required?

Is it possible that porkens visted you and his visit happened prior to your JK in NAR (I'm not well versed, just trying to work it out, hopefully someone knows better than me - I always find NAR confusing to work out properly :lol: )
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like the theory goes that Ari isn't scum b/c he was roleblocked and that's what Creature was asking about. I also have a green pm so like...no?

Jingle is also saying that LA didn't action last night so she;s likely not scum unless she's scum with Jingle.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7192, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Porkens
I want bacon for dinner
I really dont get this logic. Porkens is confirmed not the scum that killed last night and confirmed not the SK/Vig.

Its a pretty terrible vote today. Id also Like Nero and whomever else it was that voted there to explain their choice, after I told them I had jailkept Porkens last night.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 7197, Jingle wrote:Lady Angel Claimed 1 shot Dreaming God.
Profii claimed he can post at night and his slot's original claimed if he died he wouldn't flip and he would come back to life. (I neither care about nor want specifics from that.)
NSG is ~99% town based on Meme result, so fuck a claim there unless we need it for PoE purposes, which NSG is smart enough to judge.
Porkens and Vecna have been talking about some stuff Porkens can do, but I'm honestly not bothering to read it because I think the NR target makes him town.
Yeah, or maybe it makes both you and Porkens scum, and NR just targetted all her teammates.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So is Porkens scum w/ Jingle or town b/c you blocked him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

The thing confirmed 100% he visited me last night, as my song is different each night.

Last night, anyone visiting me wouldve heard the song Grim Reaper - See you in Hell (I imagined scum would kill me next).

I need Porkens to actually explain how his role works.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Because he did not answer my most important question; wtf is up with that dialogue option and the poisoning bit. Is it just a flavour msg/troll, or actually a real thing.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by profii »

so I assume we have had anyone else you've JK'd confirm they heard no songs and it's not just coincidently been outed today?

either that or maybe Porkens has a quick modifier or something
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats a quick mod?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I voted porkens earlier today b/c the PGO poison thing seems like a scum role. If he were town I would have expected him to claim it. Also, the Varsoon wagon was a bus. I have a very hard time believing that Varsoon would "go crazy" when his own team was the one that was doing the no lynch thing. 2 of his team was already bussing him so it seems plenty reasonable that there'd be more. I also thought about voting JJH. Like just b/c he was all over Nico doesn't mean he can't be scum with her. Scum was hyper bussing the fuck out of everyone.

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by profii »

In post 7258, Nero Cain wrote:Whats a quick mod?
like a role modifier - I've been a fast role blocker before, so my role specifically trumped NAR in that game. Maybe that's how he beat the JK
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've never heard of that but there are lots of new roles and things these days.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

People hear a message (song) when they visit me.

Porkens knows the song I chose last night, so he mustve visited me somehow.

I Jailkept Porkens, so he shouldnt be able to visit anyone.

I have a suspicion of what happened, but first Porkens has some explaining to do.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

(also im assuming this was what the delayed daystart was about, weird convoluted mechanical interactions ftw).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3417, jjh927 wrote:Tinfoil mechanics theory, however, says that NicoRobin's ability failed on Porkens but Porkens reflected it back and rolecopped NicoRobin, and if I am correct and Porkens received a full role PM I would like him to claim this
Tinfoil 2- Return of the Tinfoil - This is still a shit theory
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Vecna »

yeah that makes no sense
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7252, Vecna wrote:
In post 7192, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Porkens
I want bacon for dinner
I really dont get this logic. Porkens is confirmed not the scum that killed last night and confirmed not the SK/Vig.

Its a pretty terrible vote today. Id also Like Nero and whomever else it was that voted there to explain their choice, after I told them I had jailkept Porkens last night.
Why lie when the mod VC said there was a triple vote on him
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Vecna »

Why would scum lie about what the PM said? Why isnt it more likely that the pm just did only state that?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm actually, NR's role does pretty clearly state they will be petitioned for both role and target lol.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7262, Vecna wrote:I Jailkept Porkens, so he shouldnt be able to visit anyone.
unless his role resolved before yours.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Porkens is probably 3p or just REALLY out of his mind. I feel like Nico wouldn't check him unless either they were opposite aligns or really trying to sell a bus play, which I don't see why that would be the case given I don't recall much pressure towards either D1
UNVOTE:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 7268, Vecna wrote:Hmmm actually, NR's role does pretty clearly state they will be petitioned for both role and target lol.
Only asked me for role. I agree that it looks like it should have asked for both, but I can confirm Porkens story that it didn’t.
This is a Parachute.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Shoshin »

Jingle, what're your reads atm?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait a second that might explain why I thought he was lying
<Embrace The Void>

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Jingle »

The PoE pool in my last Poe post is ordered. Also, I’m kinda waiting to get massclaim out of the way before outing the rest of my night action results (yes, I have them.) so I’m kinda just hoping the game is solvable.
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”