Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8300 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 8269, NicoRobin wrote:Well, then, thanks. I enjoy playing your games too. When shall the next one be?
Sometime early 2019, cooking up about three different setups atm.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:44 am

Post by NicoRobin »

I wanna play the one based on players the most.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:45 am

Post by jjh927 »

If you want me to be serious for a second-

I know I can place you with extremely high accuracy because of some tells that have to do with your personality and how you tend to carry yourself. Your motivations can be made very obvious.

You being unable to nightkill me, however, is something of a statistical artefact that can only be explained through magical powers
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:48 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also note that my other picks were Katakuri from One Piece and Todd from Bojack Horseman

I generally just pick shit I feel like picking in uPicks. I'm not fishing for any particular roles
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 8303, jjh927 wrote:I generally just pick shit I feel like picking in uPicks. I'm not fishing for any particular roles
i will likely make "the magical powers that protect jjh from nicorobin in upicks" one of my picks now
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 8302, jjh927 wrote:If you want me to be serious for a second-

I know I can place you with extremely high accuracy because of some tells that have to do with your personality and how you tend to carry yourself. Your motivations can be made very obvious.

You being unable to nightkill me, however, is something of a statistical artefact that can only be explained through magical powers
But you also misread mastina based on role, so who is to say you won't misread me as scum when I am town or vice versa?
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:08 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 8304, northsidegal wrote:
In post 8303, jjh927 wrote:I generally just pick shit I feel like picking in uPicks. I'm not fishing for any particular roles
i will likely make "the magical powers that protect jjh from nicorobin in upicks" one of my picks now
I'll make 'NicoRobin and the loves of her life' one of my picks.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Creature »

Steven Universe 3

Coming soon 2019
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Creature »

Featuring masons that must survive with non-masons to win
Sigh
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 8305, NicoRobin wrote:

But you also misread mastina based on role, so who is to say you won't misread me as scum when I am town or vice versa?
Well yeah

Thing about me misreading Mastina on role is that it was a safe mistake.

It's like, I was so sure she was town because she did something that would inevitably lose her the game as scum
That I was wrong didn't matter because she did a thing as scum that would inevitably lose her the game
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:39 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 8309, jjh927 wrote:

Well yeah

It's like, I was so sure she was town because she did something that would inevitably lose her the game as scum
That I was wrong didn't matter because she did a thing as scum that would inevitably lose her the game
That doesn't matter. You literally said you could ascertain if she were fakeclaiming or not.

You made a mistake, so own up to it, and don't pretend it never happened. Cos otherwise, you won't be able to say there was a magic that protected you from me ever again, because I'll never play with you again, so it won't work.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Firebringer »

Bye felicia
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 8310, NicoRobin wrote:

Well yeah

That doesn't matter. You literally said you could ascertain if she were fakeclaiming or not.

You made a mistake, so own up to it, and don't pretend it never happened. Cos otherwise, you won't be able to say there was a magic that protected you from me ever again, because I'll never play with you again, so it won't work.
She wasn't fakeclaiming though?
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:56 am

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 8312, jjh927 wrote:
In post 8310, NicoRobin wrote:

Well yeah

She wasn't fakeclaiming though?
Yes, she was. She said she had a loyal modifier and was actually disloyal. Which part of that don't you understand?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

That's necessitated by her being scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's like if someone claimed to be a vanilla townie and they're actually a goon

That's not a fakeclaim, that's just being scum
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 8308, Creature wrote:Featuring masons that must survive with non-masons to win
**Quickly deletes all his files and furiously erases the setup design whiteboard, muttering, "Damn, they figured out the gimmick, damn damn damn!"**

Coming Soon (tm)
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:10 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Mod is Mafia Platinum Edition: Coming to you live in 2019......
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 8259, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 8257, Vecna wrote:its almost like he was just copying all his scum habits from the last game we were scum together just to troll me. And then he trolls me again with the poison shit. And then he trolls me again by just replacing out after I start pushing him on how tf he visited me while jailkept.
That interaction stalled the day start for several days
Yeah I already figured that was it. Had to discuss about the priority of the orders resolving I guess?
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:19 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 8292, Shoshin wrote:I wasn't posting "insanity." All of my townreads were correct, and by the start of D5 my reads were basically enough to win the game (called Nico/Wheme as scum on D5 with Ari in my poe, and then on D6 I expressly said multiple times that we shouldn't vote Jingle when people were pushing his lynch and I had Ari in my top two suspects who I said I would lynch). But sure, lots of "insanity"...
I was talking about looking at you, not you posting insane things. Though some of your posts did sound scummy , hence jingle & my reservations on you being town.
THE MEME MEN
THE MEME MEN
Goon
THE MEME MEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:20 am

Post by THE MEME MEN »

In post 8298, NicoRobin wrote:This is why I hate some people. They think they're suddenly geniuses just because they were right in one game
I myself wouldn't go as far as hating simply because someone is adamant they're right. But I do hear you, and definitely don't like people who approach the game that way.

-LH
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #8321 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 8316, Varsoon wrote:
In post 8308, Creature wrote:Featuring masons that must survive with non-masons to win
**Quickly deletes all his files and furiously erases the setup design whiteboard, muttering, "Damn, they figured out the gimmick, damn damn damn!"**

Coming Soon (tm)
Mweh-hehe...
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #8322 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 8319, THE MEME MEN wrote:jingle & my reservations on you being town.
I was actually pretty sure Shoshin was town from the moment she asked to be neighborized.

The Lynch her in 7p LYLO thing was exactly the same as the mastina thing. There is never a point when I am happy enough with my subjective reads to take them completely off the table forever (I don't trust me that much), and Shoshin was the only lynch in 7p LYLO that 100% guaranteed we'd make it to 5p LYLO.

And, tbc, I did misread the shit out of mastina this game, but I planned for that, too. And if I played in mafia games more often I'd be down to play with you again Nico. I just... don't play as much mafia as I used to.
This is a Parachute.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8323 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also helped save the game by asking ppl to replace into the Kuroi slot.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8324 (ISO) » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I mean, I was totes okay with any town modkill, but only because it was the only chance I had at victory :P
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”