Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 888, Irrelephant11 wrote:@dunn
@invis
@penguin

join us on Gamma
In post 913, Irrelephant11 wrote:lol

If I were scum picking three townies to get on a mislynch why would I choose those three?
I had a feeling Invi might say no
Penguin has only expressed doubt about me me
Dunnstral is way too strong a player to sheep me thoughtlessly
Come to think of it why would I only appeal to three players? Does this idea also assume the wagon I'm going for will be three townies and myself and my four scum buddies all on the mislynch wagon? This makes no sense as a scum play

The simple answer is I'm appealing to my three strongest townreads to vote my strongest scumread.

Re: the post above
-It's my current interpretation and nothing you've said or shown me has given me reason to doubt it
-I don't know what you're saying here, it doesn't seem like it has to do with the point I made about associations? I think I really just don't understand you here.
-I'm not sure what you're saying here, either... That you'd accept a scumread if it were "better" somehow?

pedit: chamber gimme a sec
When did Dunn and invis become townreads for you? They were in your null pile in your read list before this.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

that's simply not true
In post 863, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Spoiler: catchup, roughly 500-725
In post 508, MariaR wrote:
In post 249, RadiantCowbells wrote:good read dunn

i also think that gamma might be scum

'but you just said gamma was town'

no I just wanted to see if he'd vote jiffy if I buddied him
Gamma is obv as fuck town. I hope you know I'm only giving you a pass for day 1 cause I'm not aiming for scum. (Ironicly what I'm aiming for would prob -you being the best lynch but ik I can't get that so 2nd best) But once D2 comes around you're dying. I know you hate flipping scum so I'll make it quick for you friend and don't feel bad about ateing me like you're gonna I don't mind.
In post 251, Chickadee wrote:I caught your speech. But what if I told you I'm actually not bad town? I'm only bad town from your perspective. I just don't see a reason at the moment to scum read Jiffy, and thus would not like to lynch there.

Pedit: ok, you can vote me. That's fine. You're wrong, but you're entitled to your opinion. I still love you rc
I don't townread your posting Chick but I do enjoy it. I thought you should know that
In post 258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 243, Maruchan wrote:still at page 5 but i want to pull my hair out because of this so figured I'd share:
3 people haven't even posted yet.
RC has more posts than ANY two other players combined, more than the 3rd, 4th, and 5th players combined, and more posts than the BOTTOM TEN PLAYERS combined.
i'm pullin muh hairz out over here

RadiantCowbells 67
Majiffy 41
Gamma Emerald 22
Invisibility 19
PenguinPower 17
chamber 17
Maruchan 12
MariaR 11
xyzzy 11

Alchemist21 8
Chickadee 7
vonflare 6
Irrelephant11 2
Again, why is math of how many posts RC has relevant at all?
It's Maru going "how can I bus more without voting RC"
In post 267, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 252, RadiantCowbells wrote:wtf is 251
Actually you know what I think
I think it could be jiffy and RC and they just did a lame bus maneuver
VOTE: Majiffy
I might join you on this I'll think about it after my catch up. (fking 14 new pages in my sleep kill me now)
In post 277, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 275, RadiantCowbells wrote:changes nothing.
And that’s why you’re scum :D
Is this the game where we mason it up Gamma? Cause I'm ready
In post 278, chamber wrote:Work with me a bit on maru RC. Why are you sure this is a bait wagon?
This'll be interesting.
-I still don't see town!Gamma
-Maria is treating RC the same way she says Maru is here?? Scumreading RC without a vote
In post 513, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I haven't @ed anyone and you're town congratulations you're doing your best to be scum aligned and if you want to change that then stop playing for scum.

If Alchemist was town he would be getting absolutely clusterfucked right now with how scummy he has been. He's not, I'm pulling hairs and fighting vote for vote to get people over there. scum can't bus in this setup. figure it out.
This feels true
In post 520, MariaR wrote:
In post 351, PenguinPower wrote:Why am I town?
Cause you have top tier taste in gifs of course!
Also
@Irrelephant
To answer your question sheeping RC so he can get a town lynched and then try and back his way out of it has crossed my mind but that's prob a path scum me would take too and that'd be a bit of a pain to explain. I might do it. I want to lynch who I think gives me the best info+could flip scum but Info>Scum atm.
In post 365, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

I think your vote on me is likeliest to be scum. It’s a lazy sheep vote.
Do I townread Alchemist voting the most towny player besides gamma? mmmm somewhat.
In post 368, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 361, Alchemist21 wrote:@Penguin where are your reads at right now?
Fairly non-existent atm.

I still need to read the myriad of posts from when I was asleep.
Da fk you mean you got no read PP? More gifs more reads!
In post 371, Majiffy wrote:Pls don't sheep the VI
OOF
In post 374, Alchemist21 wrote:Majoffy do you have any reads?
I don't know but him asking this a 2nd time made me go "ew" mostly because it just feels like trying to be busy.
In post 390, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alch is obvscum

Majiffy is scum buddy as I originally postulated w/ Deedles just as town being dumb, Chamber as buddy, MariaR possibly as further buddy
Strongly tempted to join the alch wagon just to see everyones reactions if it flips town.
--> "I would sheep RC to BoP him but that would look scummy"
--> "Maybe I'll sheep RC onto town"
Maria you are all over the place
Unsure if such unwarranted confidence in your own reads that are based on poor logic is towny or scummy
In post 529, MariaR wrote:Maru Jiffy alch votes are all fine votes atm.
Alchemist votes are fine but you refuse to join?
In post 540, MariaR wrote:
In post 538, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 536, MariaR wrote:Talk to me about other people I can give you a better answer than Invis who is legit just a "uhhh he's kinda obv" read
What do you think of Chickadee and Jiffy?
Chickadee had a few towny moments in the game I found the "I'm exhausted so tell me if I'm wrong" post quite towny. I think her whole reason for defending Jiffy is NAI and people are blowing it way out of the water. If I want Chickadee solved I'd lynch Jiffy first. (Speaking of)
Jiffy is just...here he doesn't really have many towny parts to him just a lot of posting that feels meh to me I can see him being scum easily and if I had my choice of info and scum lynch I'd kill Jiffy
VOTE: Jiffy
Pedit: Answer my question rc thanks.
No, bad
Majiffy is town!
In post 548, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 540, MariaR wrote:
In post 538, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 536, MariaR wrote:Talk to me about other people I can give you a better answer than Invis who is legit just a "uhhh he's kinda obv" read
What do you think of Chickadee and Jiffy?
Chickadee had a few towny moments in the game I found the "I'm exhausted so tell me if I'm wrong" post quite towny. I think her whole reason for defending Jiffy is NAI and people are blowing it way out of the water. If I want Chickadee solved I'd lynch Jiffy first. (Speaking of)
Jiffy is just...here he doesn't really have many towny parts to him just a lot of posting that feels meh to me I can see him being scum easily and if I had my choice of info and scum lynch I'd kill Jiffy
Pedit: Answer my question rc thanks.
I still have Jiffy as null. Just seemed a bit early to me for anyone to have claimed a meta read on him when Chickadee did it. Actually, poking Jiffy more might give some meaningful reactions.

:roll:
In post 549, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh maria might be town.

Sigh.
:?: :?: :?:
:!:
Maria/RC scum theater this whole time? Honestly wouldn't be surprised
In post 583, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 581, RadiantCowbells wrote:(not extending to threatening to policy lynch her, I said that so that she'd react in a way that I could say that this was pretty conclusive proof she's scum because she would have flipped her shit as town and she flipped her shit, so.)
Ok so that’s why your read changed
Honestly I was kinda on board the Maria read as I got the feeling she gave me town status too easily
Regardless of whether RC/Maria is tvt or svs this is such a scummy post
In post 586, MariaR wrote:
In post 585, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 584, MariaR wrote:You're right that if I ml someone I just move on with my day whoops. (good pizza btw)
Gamma you're town cause I say so friend. I won't out me meta on you. If you wanna sr me for tring you by all means go for it
I’m not asking for meta I’m asking what in this game makes you TR me
You're overly sensitive
I don't get why this is towny
In post 592, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 412, Majiffy wrote:
In post 407, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 404, Majiffy wrote:Chickadee has warm comfortable pockets and if she's scum I'm probably screwed
Doesn’t that concern you a bit?
Nah even if she's scum she's gonna be tethered to at least one other person all game
Weird that you assume we won't end the game today?
And that you don't consider Chikadee for the game ending ltnch if these are your actual reads
this is again a great post A+ for insightfulness
In post 600, Majiffy wrote:Could use a few more votes on me from the idiots soft supporting my wagon but not ponying up a vote to back it though. Let's get it on the record, folks

Alch is probably town at this point. Reaction to being a growing, lead wagon with no opposition is not a scum reaction
Mmm honestly I feel like Alchemist is more likely scum regardless of his reaction just because the wagon has fallen apart (I haven't gotten there yet in my catch up but I did see the most recent vc before catching up)
In post 613, Majiffy wrote:Alch is a shit lynch unless Alch has a fantastic scum game
Majiffy doesn't say this so confidently as scum because it's too easy to get caught out D2 even if it works in the short term
Still don't see what makes Alchemist so towny to you though
In post 622, chamber wrote:
In post 527, Invisibility wrote:half way there!!!!!!
Ok, this post is really bad. Sorry for not seeing it before alch.
see what? This is just invis being invis imo
In post 635, Gamma Emerald wrote:BTW just a reminder to lay off the associatives
I don't see how this game can be won without associative reading though
Scummy suggestion
In post 637, chamber wrote:Since RC's been enjoying some from the hip guesses, I'm going to be a degenerate too.

Vonflare, Invisibility, RC, Irrelephant, Maruchan
what, as the scum team? :lol: Other than Maru you're way off base (though I admit I haven't tried to sort RC yet)
In post 638, RadiantCowbells wrote:"I think everyone who is voting for my buddy is scum and so is our designated mislynch"
:lol:
In post 639, chamber wrote:Is that actually that whole wagon? Magical. You are each on their for other reasons.
:roll:
In post 640, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm sure we are, chamber.
:lol:
In post 654, Invisibility wrote:Btw alch whats bad with me being ignored while a lot of other people are being ignored too?
good question
In post 670, chamber wrote:Imagine for a moment, a world where I'm town. No one is strongly pushing for a counter wagon. No one is strongly opposing the alch wagon. No one has appealed to some voters to get them to move (the only instance i can think of this is me towards gamma). I know this is the world we are in. I just can't imagine alch being scum in such a world. Everyone who reads alch as scum must also read me as scum. And I appeal to any of you who may have a town read on me to reconsider your current vote placement.
mm you seem to be an intentionally difficult player to sort who do you think you're appealing to here
In post 674, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 645, chamber wrote:It looking that way*
Intentional TWTBAW play, cool
lol that's you
In post 702, Invisibility wrote:
In post 697, Invisibility wrote:
In post 694, Alchemist21 wrote:I’ve been talking about the fact that I have no counterwagon since before that post. Keep bullshitting.
frick i guess im caught scum srry for letting you down team better luck next time
In post 698, Invisibility wrote:there has been a crap ton of opposition just the lack of a counterwagon doesnt mean that scum are just letting this slide through
In post 699, Invisibility wrote:is that your only point?
@
a
l
c
h
e
m
i
s
t
l
o
o
k
a
t
t
h
i
s
p
o
s
t
(
s
)
i
m
a
d
e
btw
I've made this post as town before
if I'm wrong on Invis being town I'll be v sad
In post 714, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can all the people on Alchemist21, most-all of whom I think are town, join me on Jiffy instead?
l o l
So RC was the scum on Alchemist's wagon the whole time??
In post 723, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Gamma

Anyone that thinks Alch and myself are both town vote Gamma with me. If you think one of Alch or myself is scum, vote the appropriate wagon.
I don't know what to think anymore
In post 864, Irrelephant11 wrote:So why is chamber town? @anyone townreading him

alchemist definitely might still be scum, RC leaving the wagon at L-1 was hilarious but confusing and upsetting
dunnstral is town or I don't mafia right
So's invis
Majiffy probably? too

Gamma is still the scum who scummed in scumville
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

time to meta-read gamma!
@gamma want to prep me with any specific links or should I go in cold?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You’re gonna be here a while if you’re not looking for something specific
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I'm looking for emotionality
And then I'm also looking to see if I can discern any obvious differences between scum and town you (which some players have)
I agree it might take awhile, but [redacted] so I have time
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Lavos »

hi i'm here for real now and i am seriously starting to regret impulsively deciding to play mafia again

is anyone around and if so is there anything specific i should be looking at
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1354, Irrelephant11 wrote:I'm looking for emotionality
And then I'm also looking to see if I can discern any obvious differences between scum and town you (which some players have)
I agree it might take awhile, but [redacted] so I have time
I don’t really have any advice, I think in general I’ve mellowed out as both alignments
If I tried I could find a few games of both alignments where I get emotional, but off the top of my head the one I remember best is me getting upset as an indie trying to townside in WWF Royal Rumble
<Embrace The Void>

Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

start by looking at the players being wagoned rn, probably?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@lavos
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1355, Lavos wrote:hi i'm here for real now and i am seriously starting to regret impulsively deciding to play mafia again

is anyone around and if so is there anything specific i should be looking at
ur already voting scum dw
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw I’m thinking Irrel is town after that questioning I did
<Embrace The Void>

Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Lavos »

Neither chickadee or gamma appear offensively bad they're just kind of okay. Get gut townpings from Gamma I guess

Since town instawins d1 if we lynch scum and I don't think mafia appear, like, desperate to avoid a lynch or anything, I think people being wagoned right now are less likely to be scum in general
Lavos
Lavos
Goon
Lavos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Lavos »

I'm fine with my vote on Alch for now
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76567 - NY213, a scumgame for Gamma
Lots of posts, positive tone, asks lots of "huh I notice... why?" questions that he doesn't really follow up on. Sheeps others a little when convenient for agenda, changed his mind somewhat often. Without reading the full game this is probably all I'll get from this. For context: this game is a 20+ player normal.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77105 - Mini 2028, a towngame for Gamma
Context: a 13player multiball. Makes it further in the game than in the last, but posts less. Calls two of a three-person scumteam by page 10. Positive joke-y tone throughout. Sheeps less than NY213. Nearly endgamed.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76913 - Mini Normal 2023, scumgame
A little aggressive at first, but changes his mind and backs off. More of a neutral tone. Sheeps more. Replaces out halfway through the game because it "felt stale".

Shoot I have to go for the day
Will finish later
Overall I'm not currently buying "highly emotional is AI for Gamma and it means he's town"
I still think he's scummy overall
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1343, Chara wrote:Titus, do you have any thoughts?
Can this cold end? Are you voting Chick or Gamma? If not, why not?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I want a 4 person scumpool from everyone, this will help us get a bearing on who is viable as a lynch
My scumpool:
Alchemist
Jiffy
Titus
Dunnstral
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1365, Gamma Emerald wrote:I want a 4 person scumpool from everyone, this will help us get a bearing on who is viable as a lynch
My scumpool:
Alchemist
Jiffy
Titus
Dunnstral
Why is your pool largely omgus?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because
Jiffy: read on me former at a time when I think scum would really want to latch onto a dedicated mislynch
Titus: you haven’t done jack shit and I know you can actually contribute
Dunnstral: I don’t like how he’s interacted with me+Maria, feels like he’s hiding something
<Embrace The Void>

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Majiffy »

And I decided to latch onto a wagon half the game seems disinterested in?

Boy you must not think highly of my scumgame
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:58 am

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 1.214 players voting for Chickadee (chamber, PenguinPower, Irrelephant11, Alisae, Not_Mafia)
3 players voting for Gamma Emerald (Majiffy, Titus, Chickadee)
2 players voting for Majiffy (MariaR, Gamma Emerald)
2 players voting for Alchemist21 (Invisibility, Lavos)
1 player voting for Alisae (Alchemist21)

2 players not voting (Dunnstral, Chara)

with 15 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

the current day will end in (expired on 2018-10-04 14:30:00)

mod notes: stiiiiiiiiill searching for replacements, wish me luck y'all. also, MariaR has been prodded.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1363, Irrelephant11 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76567 - NY213, a scumgame for Gamma
Lots of posts, positive tone, asks lots of "huh I notice... why?" questions that he doesn't really follow up on. Sheeps others a little when convenient for agenda, changed his mind somewhat often. Without reading the full game this is probably all I'll get from this. For context: this game is a 20+ player normal.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77105 - Mini 2028, a towngame for Gamma
Context: a 13player multiball. Makes it further in the game than in the last, but posts less. Calls two of a three-person scumteam by page 10. Positive joke-y tone throughout. Sheeps less than NY213. Nearly endgamed.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76913 - Mini Normal 2023, scumgame
A little aggressive at first, but changes his mind and backs off. More of a neutral tone. Sheeps more. Replaces out halfway through the game because it "felt stale".

Shoot I have to go for the day
Will finish later
Overall I'm not currently buying "highly emotional is AI for Gamma and it means he's town"
I still think he's scummy overall
Having read these and also completed two games with Gamma now
I don't see how anyone can say "sensitive + emotional = town!Gamma"
That's definitely not how I would describe either town or scum meta for him, actually.
I agree he did a thing similar to another game where he was town, but I don't agree that the fact that I did something similar to a player in his other game where he was town means he's definitely town again here.
And I also agree that Maria probably knows his alignment
So I think I'm at: Either Maria & Gamma are both scum or Maria & Gamma are both town, and based on Gamma's ISO this game alone, I'm leaning the former.

Anyone feel confident on reading MariaR?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:26 am

Post by MariaR »

I do.
I say.
Town and so is gamma
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

well great that settles that then
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Chickadee »

Gamma
Alchemist
(I think one of them is scum, but maybe not both? Would lynch either honestly)
Dunn I suppose
Chamber, but no one else seems to be there
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I don't think I see the reasoning for posting scumpools? Seems like it's a quick way for scum to analyze who the easiest mislynch targets are

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”