DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

It's sad that we lost all these power roles and my pathetic slot is still alive.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Gamma
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Amzela »

Oh shit son I think that's 8.

@FL
Also, I too missed 3847. I don't blame you. I am confused as how me voting RR when you think RR is scum makes me scum. It kinda seems back-firing.

Before this gets closed down, I want to mention that if you lynch me, I'm okay with that. It's going to be a mislynch and I think I angrily claimed VT at Hebi because I thought there couldn't be multiple roles, but from what I understand, VT is kind of useless anyways. But yeah.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Don't worry Amzela, FL is probably scum and should die. Conditional PGO/Vig combination thing that they can't even predict sounds like a perfectly reasonable SK claim, and a slightly less reasonable groupscum claim. *shrug*

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Amzela »

Yeah but I don't like you either, RR.

Something about how you play feels... just off. Which is shit and doesn't help anyone because I've got no reasoning to back me up.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Also DnD *just* ended, and apparently you all have your heads stuck too far up your asses to wait even that long.

I'd love for someone to share what the downside of giving us the 24 hours we asked for was, so I can laugh at you.

-Cerb

pedit: That's okay Amzela. Gut is a thing; get back to me, though, when you've dissected what that gut feeling means and determined if it's a false positive based on something stylistic/personality differences between mafia!me and RL!me, or actually a scum tell.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3973, DrewVa wrote:Just checked Wikipedia. Joe Bornowski, is a police sergeant in the movie, “Stop or my Mom will Shoot”.

I believe Profil’s guilty on Gamma.

And Gamma’s reaction vote makes no sense, if he’s innocent.
How about the fact I doubt the guilty and think it’s scum faking it?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by Amzela »

@Fortian, I finally went back through the ISO and re-read what y'all wrote about RR being scum.

I would like to make it very clear that Cerb's faith in me is very much misplaced and I should probably have been a normal human being and started off like every other single newbie instead of getting on my high horse and thinking I could handle that. So yeah.

Still agree with you on RR being scum though.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3981, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3973, DrewVa wrote:Just checked Wikipedia. Joe Bornowski, is a police sergeant in the movie, “Stop or my Mom will Shoot”.

If he’s scum and faked this, we’re probably lynching him next but why would he fake it? What is the possible scum motivation in faking a guilty on you?

Everything about his role adds up, including his FL and Cheeky results. We were hesitant on voting because we thought the guilty may have been a redirect but his other checks makes sense.

I also didn’t understand why you thought him getting specific faction info. meant the results were fake?

I thought that was a strange reaction to a guilty. Why not say it was a redirect? I would have waited on my vote, had you said that, rather than the faction thing.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3982, Amzela wrote:@Fortian, I finally went back through the ISO and re-read what y'all wrote about RR being scum.

I would like to make it very clear that Cerb's faith in me is very much misplaced and I should probably have been a normal human being and started off like every other single newbie instead of getting on my high horse and thinking I could handle that. So yeah.

Still agree with you on RR being scum though.
Isn’t Fortian townreading them now?
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3978, Reasonably Rational wrote:Don't worry Amzela, FL is probably scum and should die. Conditional PGO/Vig combination thing that they can't even predict sounds like a perfectly reasonable SK claim, and a slightly less reasonable groupscum claim. *shrug*

-Cerb
There were no kills N1 due to global doc and that’s when Profil visited him, so that hasn’t been disproved.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3909, Fortian wrote:
Vote: Gamma

Yeah, this reads super genuine here. Don't think proflis ever lying here and Gammas reaction is atrocious.

You'll understand our "RR is highly likely town sadly" thing if we die in the night, mechanically should be putting that slot well and truly to the side.
@Amzela
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3983, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3981, Gamma Emerald wrote:

If he’s scum and faked this, we’re probably lynching him next but why would he fake it? What is the possible scum motivation in faking a guilty on you?

Everything about his role adds up, including his FL and Cheeky results. We were hesitant on voting because we thought the guilty may have been a redirect but his other checks makes sense.

I also didn’t understand why you thought him getting specific faction info. meant the results were fake?

I thought that was a strange reaction to a guilty. Why not say it was a redirect? I would have waited on my vote, had you said that, rather than the faction thing.
Faction specific info just doesn’t seem like it’s precedentes anywhere on this site so seeing it randomly makes me very skeptical. As for why not a redirect, a redirecting role just died, I felt like the chances were low.
I guess the previous results could be real and he’s faking this one for some reason, there also the chance he’s scum with Cheeky who just made the n1 no result claim as a planned crumb
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And the possible scum motivation is refuge in audacity. With 2 guiltied on town, who’d raise their head at another?
<Embrace The Void>

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

thats really nonsense
profii already has plenty of town cred, he wouldnt risk losing it on a fake guilty
It makes zero sense for him to do this as scum
You were way better off arguing redirection or other things
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3969, DrewVa wrote:Wisdom has accurately read him in 2 games as both scum and town. \_0_/
Pretty sure its a lot more than 2
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3729, Almost50 wrote:
And finally...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
RCEnigma has left the game with a WIN!

He was...

Spoiler:
You are "Gerald" (from: Reach Me
). The best way to describe you is .. you're one
meanie
guy. When you're on a mission, nothing else matters. Like; in your own words:
I would throw my mother under a bus, under four buses to complete a mission.
See what I meanie .. erm.. mean?

You are a
Self-Aligned
Active Compulsive Janitor Survivour
. As long as you're alive, no roles will be flipped upon being
NK'd
. (i.e. Flips will show as normal for the lynched).

You are basically a
Survivour
, but you win by staying alive until
the end of N3
. If you manage to do so you will leave the game a winner at the start of D4.

Sounds good?? PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task. GOOD LUCK (meanie). :P

P.S. Just in case you need a fake claim at any point; you may claim "John Spartan" (from: Demolition Man
). Your role should be a
Town Undertaker/Graveyard keeper
(shows as targeting the NK'd to Watchers and Trackers). "You're gonna regret this the rest of your life... both seconds of it."
In post 3728, Almost50 wrote:
As for N3, we had Two additional deaths; Alch & Alonzo.

Alchemist21 was...

Spoiler:
You are "Barney Ross" (from: The Expendables
and follow ups). As a
Town Tracker
you are tasked with finding some baddies and exposing them before the whole town ends up in the graveyard.

Obviously this means you have the standard win con of the Town; which is to eliminate all evil to get your win. GOOD LUCK

"I got a feeling everyone else passed on this job."
"I didn't come after you, dipshit! I came for HER!"

Now just PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.

and...

Alonzo was...

Spoiler:
You are "Deke DaSilva" (from: Nighthawks
). As a conservative street cop; your powers are limited and your investigation reports are not yours to announce.

In other words, you're an
Amnesiac Vanilla Cop
who's investigation results are received and handled by "someone else", so just do your duty and leave it for your superiors to decide what to do with the results.

Deke DaSilva
: Lieutenant? I just got these latest transfer orders from the Captain.
Lt. Munafo
: Yeah, don't sing me any operas. I'm not feeling well right now and I'm in a bad mood.
Deke DaSilva
: I'm not gonna sing any operas. I'm talking about these transfer orders. Come on, Munafo. I've been working Decoy for nine years and now I'm pulled and I'd like to know why.
Lt. Munafo
: Hey, don't start with me. It's Lieutenant. You don't know me well enough to call me Munafo. But I know you, DaSilva. The gung-ho Lone Ranger of the street crime unit. Well, you can forget about that because we've been asked to cooperate with a special federal/state unit, and we will. You and Fox have been assigned to an ATAC unit.

Obviously
you are aligned with the Town
and have the standard win con of eliminating all evil to get your win. GOOD LUCK.

Now PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.
Gamma, are you reading the same game as the rest of us? Nowhere does it say anything in the flips about a redirector.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Wisdom »

he meant the bus driver prolly
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3989, Wisdom wrote:thats really nonsense
profii already has plenty of town cred, he wouldnt risk losing it on a fake guilty
+1

Redirection is a valid argument, accusing Profil of being scum, because he mentioned factions, is not.
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 3992, Wisdom wrote:he meant the bus driver prolly
These were the flips of the 4 found corpses

Nero Cain was ...

Spoiler:
You are "Lincoln Hawk" (from: Over the Top 1987). Although this town is crime infested you are more concerned about winning back your son and winning at the world arm wrestling championships. You're a trucker though, so that must count for something.

OK, you are a Bus Driver aligned with the Town. With some good skill and reads you can very much sway this game Town's way, or you can severly demolish all it's chances to eliminate this evil.

"What I do is I just try to take my hat and I turn it around, and it's like a switch that goes on. And when the switch goes on, I feel like another person, I feel, I don't know, I feel like a... like a truck. Like a machine."

"All I can say is I made a mistake. I know that. You know, sometimes that happens in life. We all make mistakes, but it won't happen again."

As always; you win when all threats to town have been eliminated. GOOD LUCK.

Now just PM me back with your role so I know you understand it and are up for the task.
Oh okay, so BEF was redirected from Hebi to someone else?

Well I guess, there could still plausibly be a redirector but yeah, I don’t think there’s any reason to doubt the guilty but with 2 scumteams, why wouldn’t Gamma think Profil would get told faction information?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Wisdom »

bef didnt have an action nancy
He was pgo
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3993, DrewVa wrote:
In post 3989, Wisdom wrote:thats really nonsense
+1

Redirection is a valid argument, accusing Profil of being scum, because he mentioned factions, is not.
I mean mentioning factions isn’t hard reasoning he’s scum, but it certainly adds to the chances
<Embrace The Void>

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3995, Wisdom wrote:bef didnt have an action nancy
He was pgo
Would the person getting Alonzos results have a PM saying “you’re gonna get some extra results” or would they just randomly get a pm overnight and be like -cool
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by profii »

In post 3977, Amzela wrote:Oh shit son I think that's 8.

@FL
Also, I too missed 3847. I don't blame you. I am confused as how me voting RR when you think RR is scum makes me scum. It kinda seems back-firing.

Before this gets closed down, I want to mention that if you lynch me, I'm okay with that. It's going to be a mislynch and I think I angrily claimed VT at Hebi because I thought there couldn't be multiple roles, but from what I understand, VT is kind of useless anyways. But yeah.
Also FL imma cop you now >=[ :lol:
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

fl is prolly sk
I wouldn't cop there

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”