Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3197, Chara wrote:
In post 3195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Not THIS wrong. Town!Gamma never considers gladiating me here. Whatever Varsoon is, I am not w/w with him, so what is scum!Varsoon’s motive for stopping Gamma from gladiating me?
how do you know Gamma was
actually
going to gladiate you?
How do you know he wasn’t?

Shoud have we taken the chance?

It not like it’s reversible.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3112, Gamma Emerald wrote:Not Known 15 [7] -
SirCakez
, PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Nancy Drew 39,
Kokichi Oma
Auro
MariaR
[LYNCH]

I kinda wanna gladiate nancy because that's probably where a bus would lie
he said he wanted to, it's not really the same thing.
if town, it's just Gamma being wrong and looking for feedback. if scum i'd call this move his big misplay.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3199, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay wait, WHY aren’t you scum with Varsoon? ACTUAL interactions, nothing else.
from Nancy's pov she isn't scum with Varsoon. obviously. she doesn't need to argue about her own interactions with another player.

for what it's worth they do have some positive w/w interactions, but Nancy is very strong town so she isn't scum with him.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chara, why does Varsoon stop me gladiating Namcy if we’re both town? That instaloses the game for town.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3200, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How do you know he wasn’t?

Shoud have we taken the chance?

It not like it’s reversible.
Varsoon gladiating Gamma is also not reversible.
and if Gamma is scum and he'd succeeded in gladiating you...
who cares?
really, who cares?
Gamma would lose that and be lynched. i'd obviously vote for him. so would Varsoon if town. Dunnstral absolutely would. and i'd bet Kokichi would at that point too.
Varsoon didn't protect anyone from anything, really. he just made it so it's him vs. Gamma instead of you vs. Gamma.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3199, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3189, Chara wrote:
In post 3185, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And I can’t see any world where town!Gamma would want to gladiate me over Penguin. Can you?
if he believed his own argument about NK15 and the bussing. town can be wrong. that's the problem with being town.
Not THIS wrong. Town!Gamma never considers gladiating me here. Whatever Varsoon is, I am not w/w with him, so what is scum!Varsoon’s motive for stopping Gamma from gladiating me?
Okay wait, WHY aren’t you scum with Varsoon? ACTUAL interactions, nothing else.
You were in Heroes and Overkill 1? Tell me, how I’m playing similar to either game?

Because I would lynch both you and Penguin.

So, if I’m scum with Varsoon, who is the other scum? Dunn or Chara?

I please regale me with your scumlogic.

:popcorn:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3203, Gamma Emerald wrote:Chara, why does Varsoon stop me gladiating Namcy if we’re both town? That instaloses the game for town.
i've been thinking about that since Nancy brought it up. to me it didn't sound like you'd committed to making the gladiate yet, as evidenced by you... well, not gladiating her. but Nancy did have a strong reaction to it and i think Varsoon thought he could take the win thanks to it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3201, Chara wrote:
SirCakez
Kokichi Oma
Auro
MariaR
[LYNCH]

if town, it's just Gamma being wrong and looking for feedback. if scum i'd call this move his big misplay.
It’s posts like this one that have me doubting you. In what world is this a misplay? He obviously knew, if he just came out and gladiated me, he would lose. He obviously didn’t count on Varsoon gladiating him instead.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3206, Chara wrote:
In post 3203, Gamma Emerald wrote:Chara, why does Varsoon stop me gladiating Namcy if we’re both town? That instaloses the game for town.
i've been thinking about that since Nancy brought it up. to me it didn't sound like you'd committed to making the gladiate yet, as evidenced by you... well, not gladiating her. but Nancy did have a strong reaction to it and i think Varsoon thought he could take the win thanks to it.
How? Who is his buddy then? Dunn? Because unless you think Varsoon, Dunn and Penguin are a team, how does he win here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3205, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3185, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:And I can’t see any world where town!Gamma would want to gladiate me over Penguin. Can you?
if he believed his own argument about NK15 and the bussing. town can be wrong. that's the problem with being town.
Not THIS wrong. Town!Gamma never considers gladiating me here. Whatever Varsoon is, I am not w/w with him, so what is scum!Varsoon’s motive for stopping Gamma from gladiating me?
You were in Heroes and Overkill 1? Tell me, how I’m playing similar to either game?

I really don’t give a fuck about your meta appeal. As for who’s scum with you+Varsoon I’d say Dunn over Chara because I really don’t see this whole interaction playing out if Chara is scum with you two
I really like this response and it helps quell my doubts on you which have been festering since that lack of vote earlier
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3207, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3201, Chara wrote:
SirCakez
Kokichi Oma
Auro
MariaR
[LYNCH]

It’s posts like this one that have me doubting you. In what world is this a misplay? He obviously knew, if he just came out and gladiated me, he would lose. He obviously didn’t count on Varsoon gladiating him instead.
I’ve made mention of this earlier: why not go all-in as scum? If I’m going to challenge “obvtown”, there’s obviously a lot of risk. So wouldn’t doing it then and there sell a twtbaw outlook?
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3208, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
How? Who is his buddy then? Dunn? Because unless you think Varsoon, Dunn and Penguin are a team, how does he win here?
Actually he only wins in the case of my mislynch or no lynch, so why does scum!Varsoon try to stop this? It’s LYLO afterall?

If we mislynch or no lynch, scum has no further need for towncred.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3208, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How? Who is his buddy then? Dunn? Because unless you think Varsoon, Dunn and Penguin are a team, how does he win here?
that's exactly what i was saying i thought.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3209, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3205, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I really don’t give a fuck about your meta appeal. As for who’s scum with you+Varsoon I’d say Dunn over Chara because I really don’t see this whole interaction playing out if Chara is scum with you two
I really like this response and it helps quell my doubts on you which have been festering since that lack of vote earlier
Of course you don’t because you obvscummed by threatening to gladiate me, to save your buddy.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Chara »

and this is why Penguin was the better choice. Gamma's only scum if Penguin is. that's what i was saying.
i should have gladiated Penguin immediately after Gamma argued for him being town.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3211, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Actually he only wins in the case of my mislynch or no lynch, so why does scum!Varsoon try to stop this? It’s LYLO afterall?

If we mislynch or no lynch, scum has no further need for towncred.
Gamma said "i kinda wanna gladiate Nancy".
i said "i'm going to gladiate Varsoon".

does scum Varsoon sit around and hope Gamma goes through with gladiating you in spite of players who townread you arguing against it? or does he do something to avoid me gladiating him?

that's the last question i'm asking tonight. i'll vote in the morning.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3212, Chara wrote:
In post 3208, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How? Who is his buddy then? Dunn? Because unless you think Varsoon, Dunn and Penguin are a team, how does he win here?
Okay but even if that’s true, mislynching me or no lynch, still makes us lose, right?

Right and if both Gamma and me are town, that still doesn’t make sense.

Why does scum!Varsoon forego a free win, to get towncred in LYLO?

Sure you could akways argue that he tried to out obvtown me but considering this is LYLO, it still really doesn’t make sense.

In any case, I can’t see how Gamma isn’t scum here and how we lose if Kokichi shoots Penguin.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3214, Chara wrote:and this is why Penguin was the better choice. Gamma's only scum if Penguin is. that's what i was saying.
i should have gladiated Penguin immediately after Gamma argued for him being town.
That probably would have been the best move. I just wasn’t sure how Kokichi would vote and once he made it clear he was voting Penguin, then yeah you probably should have at that point.

Since at one point, I would have lynched you over Prnguin, how does town!Gamma ever scumread me for wanting you to wait?

If I wanted you to be lynched over Penguin, I don’t ask you to hold off until we’ve locked down 4 votes. But we only need to hit 2 scum to win and like I said, Gamma wanting to gladiate me, sounds like he was either hoping for a mislynch on me or more likely a no lynch and that Penguin is definitely his buddy.

What’s interesting is that everyone but Gamma seems to scumread Penguin.
And he is also the only one not townreading me.

But I feel pretty confident that Gamma and Penguin are scum but beween you, Dunn and Varsoon, it’s essentially a coinflip, as I see it.

The ONLY reason I can see for Gamma wanting to gladiate me over Penguin, is if they’re both scum here. Before you made me change my mind about you, Penguin and Dunn being the scumteam, I was townreading Gamma, so how does town!Gamma ever think I’m scum here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3176, Chara wrote:
In post 3157, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3137, Chara wrote:if they're partners that's fine. if they
aren't
partners, Gamma made the ridiculous decision of saying he would scumread Nancy when he could just gladiate Penguin and win. there's no world where scum Gamma thinks Nancy's an easier 1v1 target.
Who is the scumteam then Chara? Dunn, you, me and Gamma, can’t all be town?
i was thinking Dunn/Varsoon/Penguin.
if it's Gamma/Penguin/Varsoon then i think Varsoon is trying to bus but i find this less likely.
There’s a post from Varsoon, being suspicious of Dunn knowing Maria’s exact time of return, so I lean towards bussing if Varsoon is scum here. He’s been suspecting Dunn for awhile now and Dunn’s main scumspects are Gamma/Penguin. So, I dunno, I can’t see how Gamma isn’t scum here. And even if he was worried about you gladiating him, that doesn’t mean he’s scum.

So, either Varsoon town/Dunn scum or Varsoon bussing Gamma. Why doesn’t Gamma say he wants to Gladiate Dunn or Varsoon? Why me?

I think Gamma is obscum in either case, where as Varsoon might be. I still feel the most confident about Gamma being scum and with Penguin.

Varsoon could have also gladiated Penguin. I still think that lyncing/vigging in Gamma/Pengin, wins us the game.

Here’s my issue, neither wanted to gladiate Pengiin. Why not?

But it still looks worse for Gamma.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Me knowing Maria's time of return was suspicious how? Like actually how
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Kokichi can you shoot penguin tonight after a scum flip?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3212, Chara wrote:
Minus points for sticking me in a scumteam based on what someone else did
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Chara: You're one of the players I consider more likely to be town out of everyone else. We lose on a town v town gladiate.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Chara »

good morning everybody! everything always looks better in the morning.
sorry Dunn, with 3 scum alive in 7 players, you're going to be affected by what others do. you're only town right now if Varsoon's bussing and that's just a fact.

Varsoon: well, hopefully you're town then and stopped me from doing something stupid. still wish it had been Penguin instead of Gamma so i didn't need tk worry about it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Chara »

i still don't trust Varsoon at all. he hasn't really done anything outside of his scumrange or dropped what i'd use to town him.
i think he's the better lynch. Gamma's up in the air and i think he could have made a bad VCA call, if i had a gun Varsoon's who i shoot.
not up to me, though. as Penguin pointed out, i'm no town leader. ;>
i should have started trying hard before LYLO, not during it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”