Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 2032, the worst wrote:I can't engage with you on
every single
post Nancy
In post 2046, AlmostNancy wrote:But seriously tw, you know I adore you but if you honestly don’t think you have the proper timr to sort slots in this game, perhaps you should either hydra with someone or even consider replacing out. Your reads and votes, have an important effect in the game and it honestly isn’t fair to the rest of the playerbase, if you’re just too swamped, stressed out and busy to pay proper attention to the game until late December. :/
booooo

hiissssss

(ok this is the longest I've stayed up through jetlag so my brain is VERY done efforting today; I can't even articulate why I am ever so lightly leaning town on xtoxm right now)

pedit @mitillos: fair
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2044, Nauci wrote:I'm not going to be able to finish this investigation in time so I'm just going to post what has made me question skitter (well, I've kinda not felt great about the slot since the beginning, but never looked into why or tried to articulate it since that's an impossible day 1 lynch anyway).

I don't have a formed opinion by any means yet because I've not had time to sit down and reread her ISO, so this is all, like, my-case-on-blackvoid levels of paranoia/loose thoughts. But because skitter proved so formidable at sounding town on more than even a surface level in her scum game, I feel like I need to drop this here. Since she and I are both very townread, I'd be sad if I was NKed and no one ever looked at this as a possibility at all. With that said, this case wasn't even enough to convince me skitter isn't town, so she sits right in my r/therewasanattempt-null pile.

Skitter don't hate me forever ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Spoiler: skitter feels, mang
Subject: OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y : SCUMZ PT
skitter30 wrote:lol

kinda wondering if she's going to be paranoid and wonder why people aren't reading her as lynchbait, and that scum don't really feel the need to fight this fight given that we know she's lying and that she just screamed in rainbow colors for town prs not to be on her, and whether if she'll come to the conclusion that *we* have pgo.

it's kinda an interestng set of logical hoops required to come to the right conclusion and i wonder if she'll manage to do so
Based on her scum PT reactions to ruru fake claiming PGO here, and all of the speculation she did wrt PGO claiming in general, I feel like she has undercommented on Irrelephant's claim

skitter30 wrote:i'm actually kinda surprised i got townread this fast and/or easily? i feel like i'm just bullshitting a bunch of words that i would probably talk about as town cept i just made all of it up and like half of it is fluff that i added to make it seem more 'nuanced'
This is what my gut has been feeling about skitter's posting this entire game

skitter30 wrote:yeah, i try, i just have a really hard time pushing people based on things i don't believe and/or know aren't true. like i can make up fake analysis without that much difficulty; i just have a lot of trouble pushing 'scumreads' that i don't actually believe in

yeah that game was fun and i remember getting super annoyed at the roleplay lolz
Scum skitter is great at self-casing lol

Side note, skitter is not shy about bussing but also not about potentially defending teammates (and also contemplated fake claiming)

With these (and other bits I didn't explicitly note), I got on a path of re-evaluating my feels about skitter's play this game and some interactions. My first game with skitter, I mind melded hard enough that she spent the whole game thinking I was trying to pocket her because I kept talking about how I was hard townreading her because she was practically in my head with the reactions she had.

I specifically asked Irrelephant to look at the thread because, as previously mentioned, he takes leads and chases them up a lot. And he has the sort of mind that chases down bits and leads like this with some degree of paranoia like I was, and I could count on it as a second opinion. (@irrelephant, pause reading here and consider the above before you continue; TIA!) And also because I had gut feels of associations between skitter and irrelephant IF skitter is scum

So I've got a pet theory that skitter could be scum and that if so, irrelephant potentially is a scum partner there.

Reasons I think I can articulate:

-Skitter has said lots of analysis and true things, but not pushed anyone much except mewtaph (and has been ultra conservative with throwing out votes)
-Skitter would have articulated much more on why she'd prefer to lynch kokichi in a way I would have grokked easily
-all of the analysis about the pgo claim was with the idea that the alternative is irrelephant being a scum pgo instead of town pgo, with a quick dismissal of the idea that he's a scum not-pgo
-skitter has solo scummed to victory as one of the town's strongest town reads for the whole game despite never being NKed (town lynched the other scum on d1 and d2)
-irrelephant town read her below the never-scum tier but threw AN into the town block based on her read?
-irrelephant otherwise hasn't interacted a lot with skitter, which is possible-partner levels for Irrelephant

~*~*~feels and paranoia~*~*~

-I just kept getting the feeling that her posts have been under-confident or feigning confidence
-Everything has drifted right in that fake-town zone she herself described
-if mitillos was informed there are no ninjas, would scum be informed there isn't a pgo?
-very loose idea that both skitter and irrelephant under-reacted to the link. For skitter, I felt a "I need to know where this is going so I don't respond in the wrong way" hesitation, and for irrelephant, I really thought he'd pick up on the same parts I saw or at least would take more time to try to see what I was trying to show, since it's not even a very long PT. I expected a bit more than just a few words before moving on?
-the number of posts on AN felt so excessive I wondered if it was fluff
-when would I ever not be paranoid about irrelephant playing a glorious scum game? I mean who would I even be? I always thought that if irrelephant rolled scum against me, he'd work to have me on his side because I'm the most likely person to dismantle his act, and nothing like a big ol' town case on me to really dig in on that

reasons to town read skitter and/or irrelephant

-the pressure on mewtaph was pretty good and I agree with several of the conclusions there
-inconvenient-for-scum number of town reads formed from both
-townrelephant claiming pgo like that is perfectly plausible
-that town case on me was actually really great work and pro-town
-he has been voting all over the place and chasing up leads left and right within a POE pile like townrelephant usually does

This isn't a remotely good use of the rest of day 1 so I'm tabling this pursuit and looking up Performer meta when I wake up
So, you think Skitter and Irrelephant11 could be possible scumbuddies here?

I can’t comment on Irrelephant11, who I currently have a null read on but Skitter seemed to be genuinely frustrated with not being able to read us correctly and A50 townreads her. So? \_0_/

But I think you really trying to figure things out, rather than coasting, makes you likely townie.

The only slot in this game, that I have not questioned or doubted has been Shoshin. I have seen nothing so far from her, that practically doesn’t scream town!Shoshin. So, maybe hers is the only slot, that I’m 99.999% confident on atm. :/
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2050, Nauci wrote:
In post 2032, the worst wrote:I can't engage with you on
every single
post Nancy
In post 2046, AlmostNancy wrote:But seriously tw, you know I adore you but if you honestly don’t think you have the proper timr to sort slots in this game, perhaps you should either hydra with someone or even consider replacing out. Your reads and votes, have an important effect in the game and it honestly isn’t fair to the rest of the playerbase, if you’re just too swamped, stressed out and busy to pay proper attention to the game until late December. :/
booooo

hiissssss

(ok this is the longest I've stayed up through jetlag so my brain is VERY done efforting today; I can't even articulate why I am ever so lightly leaning town on xtoxm right now)

pedit @mitillos: fair

Why are you hissing/booing at my post? He literally said, he can’t properly sort me until late December. *confused*

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2037, AlmostNancy wrote:So, maybe, it’s really the V/LA thing and you don’t really have time to properly read the game. Okay, @tw, I’ll cut you slack on that until you’re no longer V/A. Deal?
In post 2038, the worst wrote:
That'll be late December and I'd be pretty surprised if we're both still alive then but when there's less stuff to focus on I think I'm going to be able to sort you better
@Nauci

You really think I’m offbase here? How exactly?

:facepalm:

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by the worst »

@Nauci, skitter has the kind of wide scumrange where if you look skeptically you can always come out with reasons to scumread her. if you focus on the weak points she identified within that pt and also compare timestamps to her ingame ISO I think you can come out with some really interesting tells

(sorry this is so much work..... I decided to be arrogant about reading skitter correctly after seeing her double wolf run in open 732/GSGDM first hand :giggle: so far I've got her right each time)

@Nancy I'm not into flaking and tend to be a bad hydra buddy. I'll consider it if it gets bad but I still think I'm playing quite strongly relatively to a lot of like.. other players.. if I rep out I think there's a >rand chance my replacement would a less capable player than the play I'm exhibiting in this game. I'm just not as capable as I usually am due to time restraints (plus large game size).

I'll actually be a little upset if you think I'm being distinctly weak in a general sense and the gamestate would be bettered by me leaving but it's fair feedback so I'll take it.

also I don't want to hydra this game, hydraing takes MORE time
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry if that sounds arrogant but I actually feel reasonably good about myself and my reads right now. :oops: I'm happy to do some more Kokichi homework if you want to show me what here looks more like his towngame
--
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2054, the worst wrote:@Nauci, skitter has the kind of wide scumrange where if you look skeptically you can always come out with reasons to scumread her. if you focus on the weak points she identified within that pt and also compare timestamps to her ingame ISO I think you can come out with some really interesting tells

(sorry this is so much work..... I decided to be arrogant about reading skitter correctly after seeing her double wolf run in open 732/GSGDM first hand :giggle: so far I've got her right each time)

@Nancy I'm not into flaking and tend to be a bad hydra buddy. I'll consider it if it gets bad but I still think I'm playing quite strongly relatively to a lot of like.. other players.. if I rep out I think there's a >rand chance my replacement would a less capable player than the play I'm exhibiting in this game. I'm just not as capable as I usually am due to time restraints (plus large game size).

I'll actually be a little upset if you think I'm being distinctly weak in a general sense and the gamestate would be bettered by me leaving but it's fair feedback so I'll take it.

also I don't want to hydra this game, hydraing takes MORE time
No, I obviously love having you in the game and I never implied that I thought you were “weak” or anything of the kind. But when you literally tell me, you can’t sort me properly until late December, that obviously gives me cause for concern.

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2055, the worst wrote:sorry if that sounds arrogant but I actually feel reasonably good about myself and my reads right now. :oops: I'm happy to do some more Kokichi homework if you want to show me what here looks more like his towngame
I don’t have any problem with YOU, some of your reads OTOH, could IMHO, use a little work. I gave you the links. In a nutshell, YGM reminds me somewhat of that decimal link you posted and Kokichi is blatantly obvtown in DnD game. Here he is making reads, asking questions and engaging - 3 things he really didn’t do in YGM.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

like i've said a few times in the past couple of weeks: tfw people think you have a competant scumgame

tbh most of what you've said here is paranoia; i don't think most of these things are actually like scum-indicative or anything
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:Based on her scum PT reactions to ruru fake claiming PGO here, and all of the speculation she did wrt PGO claiming in general, I feel like she has undercommented on Irrelephant's claim
i used that pgo claim there to locktownread someone and pocket them and used it to push other people who were skeptical of the 'obvtown pgo' claim. i did that mostly to pocket ruru tbh. i don't think i've highlighted his pgo claim here to nearly the same extent; i dont't hink i'm pocketing irrel over it; and i'm not using it as a basis to push other people

her 'pgo claim' was also a huge boon because it enabled us to nk her since town prs were unlikely to want to protect her

yes, as scum, in the scum pt, i needed to figure out what to do about the pgo claim from the obvtown townie... i'm not scum and i don't have to worry about trying to nk irrel here or figure out how to deal with him otherwise

like it's more like a claim he made and something i'll keep in mind as necessary but it's not like ... here's someone who's beign townread who i need to get rid of but claimed a super inconvenient role so let's try to figure out how to handle it
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:This is what my gut has been feeling about skitter's posting this entire game
i don't think i bullshitted anything this game, nor do i think that my posting can be categorized as 'fluffy' for the most part
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:Scum skitter is great at self-casing lol

Side note, skitter is not shy about bussing but also not about potentially defending teammates (and also contemplated fake claiming)
yes, i am. i know pretty much exactly where the range of my scumrange is, and when i've surpassed it (i have this game imo; realtime posting is insanely hard for me as scum and i try to avoid it whenever possible and i've been involved in many of the realtime convos throughout this dayphase, more than i think i can do as scum)

yes, i'd bus someone if i thought i had a greater chance of making endgame and i'd look good when they flipped. i'm good at timing votes (and especially bussing votes) to make me look good when hte relevant person flips.

i'd fake-claim if i could make up realistic results and i don't think i'd get caught, sure. more likely to fake-claim in a setup like that game than this one (where i don't know much about the setup or if the fake-claim would collide with real roles)
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-Skitter has said lots of analysis and true things, but not pushed anyone much except mewtaph (and has been ultra conservative with throwing out votes)
as i think i've mentioned multiple times, i have *a lot* more townreads than scumreads rn, and the scumreads are more of lack of towniness. kinda disagree with the characterization that the only person i've pushed is mewtaph

i don't often change my vote day1 tbh
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-Skitter would have articulated much more on why she'd prefer to lynch kokichi in a way I would have grokked easily
i mean i think i explained it as best as i can - this looks nothing like the towngames of his that i've seen in that he's actually trying here (he coasted through both of those games and didn't do like anything for multiple dayphases and practically prodged through both games)

here he's like actively trying to not get lynched and change people's minds when his slot isn't really townie, and when he isn't scumhunting or finding someone else to lynch in his stead. it just feels like he's trying ot get out of being lynched. his mitillos vote was alos bad
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-all of the analysis about the pgo claim was with the idea that the alternative is irrelephant being a scum pgo instead of town pgo, with a quick dismissal of the idea that he's a scum not-pgo
i don't think i talked about the pgo here that much tbh (or at least, you're placing a lot more importance/weight to my thoughts wrt his pgo claim than i have; i don't feel like i've concentrated on it nearly as much as you think i have)

i don't think he's a scum pgo; i think scum!him wants to attract town prs and wouldn't claim it
scum-not-pgo just ... feels weird and strange and i'm not really seeing that as a super viable option; i don't really see him faking that claim as scum tbh. i really dont' know how to explain why or whatever; it just doesn't really feel right
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-skitter has solo scummed to victory as one of the town's strongest town reads for the whole game despite never being NKed (town lynched the other scum on d1 and d2)
i mean, yes. you've also seen me be literally unlynchable in 4way mylo, pretty much as unlynchable as the person you nea-cleared

i'm really good at being obvtown as town, and yes, i'm good at projecting it as scum

the fact that i'm good at both of these and the fact people are townreading me here is not exactly scum-indicative, but rather seems to be fuel for your paranoia
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-irrelephant town read her below the never-scum tier but threw AN into the town block based on her read?
cuz in the last game i played with irrel and a50, irrel saw me correctly townread a50 off of about three posts after he repped in, whereafter we had a discussion about my general history of reading a50, and we talked about the last time i played with a50, that i read him correctly in like post 37 or something
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-I just kept getting the feeling that her posts have been under-confident or feigning confidence
-Everything has drifted right in that fake-town zone she herself described
disagree. i've just been posting like exactly what i think as i think it
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-very loose idea that both skitter and irrelephant under-reacted to the link. For skitter, I felt a "I need to know where this is going so I don't respond in the wrong way" hesitation, and for irrelephant, I really thought he'd pick up on the same parts I saw or at least would take more time to try to see what I was trying to show, since it's not even a very long PT. I expected a bit more than just a few words before moving on?
because you randomly posted a link to my scum pt and like what am i supposed to do with that even?
not hesitation, more like - 'and this is relevant/imporant because ...?'
In post 2044, Nauci wrote:-the number of posts on AN felt so excessive I wondered if it was fluff
because a50 isn't posting in a way conducive for me to read him and hte hydra thing is throwing me off; he knows that and he's doing it on purpose; it's beginning to piss me off; and i can't tell if he's doing it to annoy me or if he's actually scum here
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Why is Creature town? Can someone who town reads Creature explain it to me?
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 2059, Mewtaph wrote:Why is Creature town? Can someone who town reads Creature explain it to me?
He’s very frozen as scum and doesn’t make believable reads.

I would really like his read on NM.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 2059, Mewtaph wrote:Why is Creature town? Can someone who town reads Creature explain it to me?
If you iso him and start at iso #43, that 10 or so post sequence is the basis of my read. If you want to go further and look out of iso, this was around when I was l1 or l2.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2060, AlmostNancy wrote:He’s very frozen as scum and doesn’t make believable reads.
This
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2053, AlmostNancy wrote:
In post 2037, AlmostNancy wrote:So, maybe, it’s really the V/LA thing and you don’t really have time to properly read the game. Okay, @tw, I’ll cut you slack on that until you’re no longer V/A. Deal?
In post 2038, the worst wrote:
That'll be late December and I'd be pretty surprised if we're both still alive then but when there's less stuff to focus on I think I'm going to be able to sort you better
@Nauci

You really think I’m offbase here? How exactly?

:facepalm:
If you genuinely think not having the bandwidth to properly and
fully
engage with/read
just your slot
for just ~2 weeks is somehow worth requesting someone who's still reading and posting replace out, then you genuinely have a rude and awful idea.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:26 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2056, AlmostNancy wrote:But when you literally tell me, you can’t sort me properly until late December, that obviously gives me cause for concern.
I don't have the bandwidth to sort through your massive ISO until later game-day phases either
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Um yeah like if your even considering that please don't replace out worst. Your level of contribution here is great.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:30 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2058, skitter30 wrote:i don't feel like i've concentrated on it nearly as much as you think i have)
I said you under-commented on it and dismissed the possible rammifications compared to my expectations
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:33 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2058, skitter30 wrote:the fact that i'm good at both of these and the fact people are townreading me here is not exactly scum-indicative, but rather seems to be fuel for your paranoia
Other people's reads on you aren't fueling it; the fact that I've not grokked your posting as much and had an unsettled feeling about your posting did. The only difference was that others' reads led me to post my partially gestated theory early.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:38 am

Post by the worst »

I like the fact Nauci spewed her conspiracy theory this early tbh and I'm pretty comfortable with her and skitter sharing a tier rn.

the paranoia is very relatable and like because Certain Things I definitely understand reading skitter accurately is like a combination of an abstract artform and a statistical analysis

Ngl I can read Nauci's scumcase and be like "oh. yeah I felt this too." but also confidently say that I think skitter is a lot more likely to be town than scum.

I'm drunkposting to the max and not sure if I still make sense
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 2068, the worst wrote:Ngl I can read Nauci's scumcase and be like "oh. yeah I felt this too." but also confidently say that I think skitter is a lot more likely to be town than scum.
Shit I wrote the damn thing and I and think this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2069, Nauci wrote:
In post 2068, the worst wrote:Ngl I can read Nauci's scumcase and be like "oh. yeah I felt this too." but also confidently say that I think skitter is a lot more likely to be town than scum.
Shit I wrote the damn thing and I and think this
I want to group hug you two and this sounds like buddying because ilu both
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Nauci »

Still think this*

Idk how a 2nd and made it in there but it was just after I woke up at like 430 AM
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2048, Nauci wrote:
  • Kokichi Oma Saudade

• Sounds like something Kenshiro would say before someone explodes
    In post 2048, Nauci wrote:
  • Kokichi Oma Saudade

• NANI?!

the worst
    the worst
    Snuggly Duckling
    the worst
    Snuggly Duckling
    Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:59 am

Post by the worst »

intent to marry entire playlist
    --
    Irrelephant11
    Irrelephant11
    He
    Jack of All Trades
    Irrelephant11
    He
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades
    Pronoun: He

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2073, the worst wrote:
    intent to marry entire playlist
    @Nauci I had already read that entire scumchat to be able to read Skitter better in another game. Nothing was new to me, and I’m not townreading Skitter for any of her easily fakeable reasons, so nothing stood out to me there either. The fact she hasn’t pushed many players makes sense to me; I don’t have many scumreads either. The way she’s handling the AlmostNancy slot feels especially town for her. I forget what my third reason was, but it wasn’t something I thought Skitter had the foresight to fake

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”