comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by xyzzy »

votecount 1.087 players voting for Leodanny (Purrcocet, profii, hebichan, Gamma Emerald, Wisdom, CheekyTeeky, Kokichi Oma)
2 players voting for Varsoon (sheepsaysmeep, Jaylow7)
2 players voting for Jaylow7 (Party Boat, Nancy Drew 39)
2 players voting for Gamma Emerald (TheBrie, Ausuka)
2 players voting for sheepsaysmeep (Vaxkiller, Varsoon)
1 player voting for Vaxkiller (Wagonomics)
1 player voting for Kokichi Oma (Leodanny)

7 players not voting (0verki11, singletonking, Theta Alpine, light_ganski, Xtoxm, Edosurist, vonflare)

with 24 votes, it takes 13 to lynch.

mod notes: this votecount is identical to the last one, but yuo know what? sometimes you just gotta get that pagetop
Last edited by xyzzy on Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 386, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 385, Leodanny wrote:
In post 345, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 325, Wagonomics wrote:KokichiCoin has further depreciated in VALUE
wth i haven't even done anything so far this game. have i?
So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
VOTE: Kikochi Oma
This is yikes and Kokichi Oma probably knows why.
In post 387, Leodanny wrote:Damn, I spelled it wrong.
Dude, your vote makes no sense. Who gives af, about the spelling.

If you don’t explain this, I’m voting you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 496, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 495, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 406, Kokichi Oma wrote:
So why are you calling me out for not doing things while Kokichi has actually said he hasn’t done anything?
???????? what. this post literally makes 0 sense. LOL
Does that not resemble what Dunnstral did in Terror in the City?
@Kokichi
I dont even remember the play that game
You accused Dunnstral of lurking, he said that it wasn’t fair to criticize since you were too
I guess I see the difference now but I still think Leo trying to divert attention the way he has is scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 500, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.088 players voting for Leodanny (Purrcocet, profii, hebichan, Gamma Emerald, Wisdom, CheekyTeeky, Kokichi Oma)
2 players voting for Varsoon (sheepsaysmeep, Jaylow7)
2 players voting for Jaylow7 (Party Boat, Nancy Drew 39)
2 players voting for Gamma Emerald (TheBrie, Ausuka)
2 players voting for sheepsaysmeep (Vaxkiller, Varsoon)
1 player voting for Vaxkiller (Wagonomics)
1 player voting for Kokichi Oma (Leodanny)

8 players not voting (0verki11, singletonking, Theta Alpine, light_ganski, Xtoxm, Edosurist, Jaylow7, vonflare)

with 24 votes, it takes 13 to lynch.

mod notes: this votecount is identical to the last one, but yuo know what? sometimes you just gotta get that pagetop
big mood
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 502, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 496, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 495, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 436, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 406, Kokichi Oma wrote:
???????? what. this post literally makes 0 sense. LOL
Does that not resemble what Dunnstral did in Terror in the City?
@Kokichi
I dont even remember the play that game
You accused Dunnstral of lurking, he said that it wasn’t fair to criticize since you were too
I guess I see the difference now but I still think Leo trying to divert attention the way he has is scummy.
More than that, based on his reasoning, Wagonomics should have been his vote, not Kokichi.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Vote the potato. Let's make french fries
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 505, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vote the potato. Let's make french fries
Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 414, Ausuka wrote:is it just me or does leo wagon feel too easy? it's like everyone in the thread rn agrees on it and he feels like newbie lynchbait. also sounds kinda genuine recently past his obvious tonal wakwardness.

VOTE: gemerald is where i lean so far, i feel like his iso is like trying to produce content to the point where it's not immediately obvious that he isn't, and he definitely has a lot of posts, but most of them feel more like posts for the sake of posting than anything else, like the exchange about cheeky being right about porkens; don't get what that was meant to accomplish and honestly most of his posts don't feel like scumhunting at all, the exception being his recent push on Leo where he first opposes it but then switches and sticks to the anti-leo position hard?

wagonomics account is great honestly and has me pocketed
Yeah, there’s virtually no resistance to it but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a bus. Scum is more likely to bus on D1.

His responses to his vote don’t seem genuine to me, Leo’s that is.

Why are you saying the bolded?

What is so overwhelmingly honest about his posting?

His posts are fun and extremely entertaining, I’ll give you that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 448, CheekyTeeky wrote:Looking through Spud meta makes me more confident in this wagon.
Links?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 508, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 448, CheekyTeeky wrote:Looking through Spud meta makes me more confident in this wagon.
Links?
NM, only found one completed game on here - town:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77673&user_select%5B%5D=32026
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Vax and Ausuka are also pinging me. I don’t like her Wagonomics’s honesty comment, it didn’t really make too much sense to me, and Vax, keeps shading Varsoon, yet voteparked on sheep - and has yet to give even a single reason for voting him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by TheBrie »

First half of catchup, second coming after lunch.
In post 362, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 361, TheBrie wrote:Is that town above line, and null to scum below the line? I see you've got each section in alphabet order. Theta SK, because she mentioned they might exist?
Kind of? Like people I wouldn't lynch today and null/can die.

Yeah the mention and I find some posts awkward so not town. It's still early game though so it's more a note for later. My main concern is not allowing scum above the line - Sheep is probably my biggest concern but I'm going to sheep Nancy's read until I see reason to believe otherwise.
What concerns you about sheep? I've not looked at his meta, but the one thing I noticed is his reads don't seem the best. Not terrible, but not great. Shorter posts, tending towards short observations, and subtly attempting to stop wagons.
In post 374, Gamma Emerald wrote:my problem with waiting for others to contribute is then the more active people clog up the game thread
that's why I advocate for faster early days
I don't want to drag it out too long, but being quicker isn't likely to push those people to contribute more.
In post 414, Ausuka wrote:is it just me or does leo wagon feel too easy? it's like everyone in the thread rn agrees on it and he feels like newbie lynchbait. also sounds kinda genuine recently past his obvious tonal wakwardness.

VOTE: gemerald is where i lean so far, i feel like his iso is like trying to produce content to the point where it's not immediately obvious that he isn't, and he definitely has a lot of posts, but most of them feel more like posts for the sake of posting than anything else, like the exchange about cheeky being right about porkens; don't get what that was meant to accomplish and honestly most of his posts don't feel like scumhunting at all, the exception being his recent push on Leo where he first opposes it but then switches and sticks to the anti-leo position hard?

wagonomics account is great honestly and has me pocketed
Hmm, Emerald is doing lots of taking, but not pushing anything. Thanks for pointing this out. I'll be watching.

Oh, and Leo is terrible. Thoughts on alignment coming.

Let it snow. **********
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 433, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm caught up. Only thing I didn't really like was Varsoon seemingly wanting to lynch within his neighborhood to find scum... seems like something the scum in the neighborhood would want to do.

Wagonomics can meme thier way to the end of the game for all I care
But Varsoon was arguing against lynching specifically in the neighbourhood. Huh?
In post 467, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:LeoCoin gathering several investors you are predicting it will depreciate. Do you believe it is a bubble wagon? Do you think investing in a bubble wagon is a bad idea? I personally feel diversifying through the day could be good, in which case investing early into a bubble wagon doesn’t seem like a bother to me.
That is the question of the market right now. I believe LeoCoin very well could be a bubble wagon. In general, I do think investing in a bubble wagon is a bad idea, unless you buy early and then sell before the crash. But that sort of behavior also risks a SEC investigation.

The depreciation of LeoCoin is not purely a result of his current investors but more his response to my observations about his IPO.

His recent V/LA post also seemed like it might not end up a scum flip or a green flip, but perhaps one of those wild card flips whose value is hard to evaluate.
In post 462, Vaxkiller wrote:Also, scum have insider trading, this is bad.
In the event of a scumflip with some real winners, there is always the chance of an SEC investigation.

And that's it for now folks, the Conference Call is coming to an end for today. Thank you for your time and questions :)
I think I understood Wagonomics for once. He think the Leo wagon is likely to collapse. And he thinks the V/LA post indicates he might be a 3p. Where did he get that from? All I get is that Leo doesn't seem to care that he's got a whole lot of votes on him. He's got a couple of posts where he actually tries to look useful, but even they fail.

For example, this post:
In post 439, Leodanny wrote:Hey Vax, what do you have to say about your wagon actually being a higher value than mine(according to wagonomics)?
P-edit:
1: Hebichan; in the span of two or three posts, goes from suspecting a one poster to sheeping the person that said they would sheep her, nice one.
2. Varsoon what are you even doing? I can’t understand why your role would just be the ability to speak about Mario without the entire mafiascum community knowing.

Ok thanks stop ninjaing me now
P-edit: why are there more ninjas?!?
Point 1 about Hebichan was not original, and point 2 is similar to a question I asked. It's all derivative.

Then you've got the voting Kokichi. I can sort of understand why he's voting kokichi over wagonomics, in that he think he was aiming for someone with a similar activity level to his who also hasn't done much. Wagon has significantly less posts. But once again, I think it's an attempt to look like he's doing something, and he failed. Though Kokichi weirdly said he'd not done anything, he's contributed more than Leo.

We can't do much with Leo while he's V/LA though, so I'm going to go look at some other people for a day or two. Though I'll be on less myself due to the weekend. And then we can come back to Leo. We mustn't let him off our radar just because he disappears for a couple days.

Gloriahhh! Gloria! Gloriahhhh!
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

meh im reading up and leo's posts still feel sort of panicky/tryign to force something out to hopefully survie this day phase

i still just cant really put away the concern that this wagon suddenly appeared in like the span of a page and the varsoon wagon totally disappeared

sort of want other peoples thoughts on what they think that means if that wasnt a topic of discussion while i was gone
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 511, TheBrie wrote:What concerns you about sheep? I've not looked at his meta, but the one thing I noticed is his reads don't seem the best. Not terrible, but not great. Shorter posts, tending towards short observations, and subtly attempting to stop wagons.
@thebrie have you made a conclusion based off of these observations you have? i cant actually tell what read you have here

also can you talk about which reads in particular
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 492, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 440, CheekyTeeky wrote:I expect PB to obvtown at some point.
I feel good about him being town. He’s been pretty solvey so far, don’t you think?
He one of those players who looks like he's messing around, but actually gets stuff done, right? Because he'd not really struck me as towny, but the solvey stuff is there if I squint. And I'm sure you're not all three scum, so I'm going to borrow the read. Theta read him as town too, according to my notes.

In post 510, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Vax and Ausuka are also pinging me. I don’t like her Wagonomics’s honesty comment, it didn’t really make too much sense to me, and Vax, keeps shading Varsoon, yet voteparked on sheep - and has yet to give even a single reason for voting him.
Pretty sure the vote on sheep was RVS, and he's been to lazy to move it. He said there was no reason in his third post. Agree on the shading Varsoon though. Completely inaccurate.

Ausuka's Wagonomics comment read like she just meant she loves him, and is aware that she's unlikely to lynch him whatever. And the comments about Emerald are kind of convincing to me. I keep trying to find a flaw in them, say they're overstating it, but then I ISO Emerald and little things ping me, and I find myself not wanting to unvote.
Emerald is just discussing everything, and responding to everything, and asking all the questions. And he's good at it. But he really could get more done.

Shepherds, why this Jubilee?
(Yes, I'm having too much fun with this.
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 514, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 511, TheBrie wrote:What concerns you about sheep? I've not looked at his meta, but the one thing I noticed is his reads don't seem the best. Not terrible, but not great. Shorter posts, tending towards short observations, and subtly attempting to stop wagons.
@thebrie have you made a conclusion based off of these observations you have? i cant actually tell what read you have here

also can you talk about which reads in particular
I still have a definite town lean. As for which reads, I was mostly going off a an earlier impression, but I think I've found it again.

You vote on Varsoon felt a bit weak here. You didn't say why you were uncomfortable.
In post 217, sheepsaysmeep wrote:so im basically caught up

it was a quick skim with breaks in between so i prolly missed things but theres a depressingly low amount of exciting things actually happening and all of my thoughts on players are weaker than i'd like

stronger reads that i feel ok with rn are vonflare, cheeky as villagers and pretty uncomfortable with varsoon

VOTE: varsoon

have some iso's that i want to look at later once school is out
And it's a little odd in light of this earlier post. You seemed to be agreeing with Varsoon stance then. Granted this is ISO, and I'm not lookinjg at what Varsoon might have done in between.
In post 209, sheepsaysmeep wrote:fwiw i usually just find hoods nai outside of the rare case of clearing someone in a confirmed hood where everyone else has already flipped scum

lynching inside of that hood is likely a bad idea or just not worth the risk

While here's something I noticed, because I'm thinking along those lines myself now. You picked up on Gamma Emerald (At least I think that's who you mean by Gamma), not actually being very solvey. What's your opinion on him now?
In post 243, sheepsaysmeep wrote:looking at postcounts this game, gamma and varsson lead substantially yet (acknowledging that i rushed my read and prolly glossed over quite a bit) i remember no real solving content from either of them which is a pretty good simplification of my varsoon w read
(Oh, and you do explain Varsoon here, to so i kind of get it. Most of what I said was becasue I was trying to figure out why Cheeky would be less confident about you.)

"Pray for peace, people everywhere."
Show

sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 516, TheBrie wrote:While here's something I noticed, because I'm thinking along those lines myself now. You picked up on Gamma Emerald (At least I think that's who you mean by Gamma), not actually being very solvey. What's your opinion on him now?
i honestly have no opinion on almost everyone who hasnt really had a noticeable impact on the game to me (not offense intended)

it's mostly a result of ive only been able to really skim the thread and not go back and read things or iso at least until finals are over for me next week

i still have that thought that i dont remember anything from him but he has a decent amount of posts which i would usually find wolfy, but i think that about a lot of slots in the game rn
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 513, sheepsaysmeep wrote:meh im reading up and leo's posts still feel sort of panicky/tryign to force something out to hopefully survie this day phase

i still just cant really put away the concern that this wagon suddenly appeared in like the span of a page and the varsoon wagon totally disappeared

sort of want other peoples thoughts on what they think that means if that wasnt a topic of discussion while i was gone
Sheep, you’ve been agreeing with Varsoon’s stance wrt the hood. I really don’t understand how he is your biggest scumread?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Spiderverse was really good, probably one of my favorite animated movies ever made.

Also, some shit happened that's really soured me on playing mafia. :/
I'd replace out here but, y'know
no deadlines
just know I'm probably not going to be really engaged or in the game for the next few weeks
if that's okay.
If you guys don't like that or whatever, I can replace, but I don't wanna put that burden on xyxzzy especially when the game's made to cater towards this kinda dip out.

If anyone has questions for me or wanna direct something to me, just bold it at me, k?
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sheep, you’ve been agreeing with Varsoon’s stance wrt the hood. I really don’t understand how he is your biggest scumread?
a) my read on him has nothing to do with agreeing on the hood

if you read my posting on him or open my iso and command f, it shouldnt be hard at all to see where im coming from or trace my progression clearly which should be a pretty sufficient summary from what i remember that i posted while reading his posting

this is a simplified compilation of things ive essentially talked about at points, but

look for like, actual reads or sorting from varsoon
not mechanical talk, but actual reads

anyone who townreads him is essentially letting him slip by off of his mechanics talk, and i originally townread? it but it's not hard to fake at all once i think more about it

and when you read more deeply into his mechanics stuff it's basically just "oh here's the neighborhood, i outed because i think there's a wolf in here i think, actually, there's a chance that there arent any wolves here and here's the probability and here are 20 reasons why" or smtg which is basically just useless and i cant even tell what he's supposed to be trying to say so no i dont see a stance to agree on

wagonomics ish talk below

b) i want to note for clarity that he might not even be my current scumread rn as im switching back and forth between leodanny and varsoon

but in terms of general stuff thats happened leodanny is like a varsoon 2.0 of this game

i scumread them off a similar premis where they were posting a lot and had a pretty noticable thread presence but after a more in depth look no content or solving
a wagon suddenly appeared on them after i tried pushing my uncomfort there for a bit, and soon they were really high up in votes
that original high posting high impact at point 1 is gone and they immediately drop in activity/wim/confidence and panic and go into posting to try to survive mode

the leodanny wagon is great and i support it, but varsoon was pressured, he responded terribly, and the pressure just went away and i think it's very important and am officially asking that some of the peopel who were originally on his wagon and ditched to at least maintain some of that pressure

(also while on the topic of wagons, the way his wagon just disappeared when another started emerging is nagl imo)

c) also if there's anything that stops me from just totally trusting you/putting you in the town core it's your unwavering defense and confidence in varsoon? like his wagon has been a prominent thing and youre arguing against it without budging and i'd expect you to at least reconsider or be somewhat paranoid or have at least some doubt with the amount of reasons that are being put forth against him because the basis for your defense on him is fairly weak from what ive read and if he flips wolf i turn straight to you
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

villagers

sheep (39)
cheeky(58)
nancy drew(65)
wisdom(17)/kokichi(29)/brie(23)

wolves

varsoon(43)/leo(47)

i might be missing some people but these are the stronger ones off the top of my head
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Edosurist »

^Why did you list the post count for each person?
In post 419, Wagonomics wrote:P.S. I am not Not_Mafia
lol
In post 512, TheBrie wrote:
In post 433, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm caught up. Only thing I didn't really like was Varsoon seemingly wanting to lynch within his neighborhood to find scum... seems like something the scum in the neighborhood would want to do.

Wagonomics can meme thier way to the end of the game for all I care
But Varsoon was arguing against lynching specifically in the neighbourhood. Huh?
Yeah, he didn't actually read the game if he says that. It's pretty clear that Varsoon was on the other side of that argument if you read anything beyond when he initially mentions the hood.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by Wisdom »

potato = newbscum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 520, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 518, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Sheep, you’ve been agreeing with Varsoon’s stance wrt the hood. I really don’t understand how he is your biggest scumread?
a) my read on him has nothing to do with agreeing on the hood

if you read my posting on him or open my iso and command f, it shouldnt be hard at all to see where im coming from or trace my progression clearly which should be a pretty sufficient summary from what i remember that i posted while reading his posting

this is a simplified compilation of things ive essentially talked about at points, but

look for like, actual reads or sorting from varsoon
not mechanical talk, but actual reads

anyone who townreads him is essentially letting him slip by off of his mechanics talk, and i originally townread? it but it's not hard to fake at all once i think more about it

and when you read more deeply into his mechanics stuff it's basically just "oh here's the neighborhood, i outed because i think there's a wolf in here i think, actually, there's a chance that there arent any wolves here and here's the probability and here are 20 reasons why" or smtg which is basically just useless and i cant even tell what he's supposed to be trying to say so no i dont see a stance to agree on

wagonomics ish talk below

b) i want to note for clarity that he might not even be my current scumread rn as im switching back and forth between leodanny and varsoon

but in terms of general stuff thats happened leodanny is like a varsoon 2.0 of this game

i scumread them off a similar premis where they were posting a lot and had a pretty noticable thread presence but after a more in depth look no content or solving
a wagon suddenly appeared on them after i tried pushing my uncomfort there for a bit, and soon they were really high up in votes
that original high posting high impact at point 1 is gone and they immediately drop in activity/wim/confidence and panic and go into posting to try to survive mode

the leodanny wagon is great and i support it, but varsoon was pressured, he responded terribly, and the pressure just went away and i think it's very important and am officially asking that some of the peopel who were originally on his wagon and ditched to at least maintain some of that pressure

(also while on the topic of wagons, the way his wagon just disappeared when another started emerging is nagl imo)

c) also if there's anything that stops me from just totally trusting you/putting you in the town core it's your unwavering defense and confidence in varsoon? like his wagon has been a prominent thing and youre arguing against it without budging and i'd expect you to at least reconsider or be somewhat paranoid or have at least some doubt with the amount of reasons that are being put forth against him because the basis for your defense on him is fairly weak from what ive read and if he flips wolf i turn straight to you
If I am somehow wrong about Varsoon, how does that make me wolf?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”