no deadlines mafia [game over]

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4050  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I said confidence, I mean confirmed.

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4051  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:12 pm

Who has experience with xyzzy games? Would he really have a death miller in the setup?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4052  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:14 pm

In post 4049, Enter wrote:Wait I'm dumb. Unvote brie, pls. I think she's p much confidence on our side cuz she shot xtoxm (I doubt wis shot the same person as he told brie to cuz what's the point)


On the condition, that she agrees to be leashed and vig for us.

What do you say, @Brie?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4053  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:16 pm

In post 4052, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4049, Enter wrote:Wait I'm dumb. Unvote brie, pls. I think she's p much confidence on our side cuz she shot xtoxm (I doubt wis shot the same person as he told brie to cuz what's the point)


On the condition, that she agrees to be leashed and vig for us.

What do you say, @Brie?


UNVOTE:

For now but that vote is going right back if she doesn’t agree.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

TheBrie
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: The Future aka Australia
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4054  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:52 am

I promise I'll shoot who you tell me to. But for me to be able to shoot, we must lynch the roleblocker today. Which pretty much has to be Light or Sheep. I'm rather skeptical of the death miller claim, but as I said it's a bizarre fake claim to make (not to mention that fake claiming so very early on is strange), unless you're doing it as a gambit.

Does anyone know Vonflare?
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4055  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:39 am

In post 4054, TheBrie wrote:I promise I'll shoot who you tell me to. But for me to be able to shoot, we must lynch the roleblocker today. Which pretty much has to be Light or Sheep. I'm rather skeptical of the death miller claim, but as I said it's a bizarre fake claim to make (not to mention that fake claiming so very early on is strange), unless you're doing it as a gambit.

Does anyone know Vonflare?


I don’t think we should lynch until sheep posts. But I still hardtownread him and Purr has been hardpushing for sheep lynch this entire game, which makes 0 sense if they’re linked.

Couldn’t players have more than one role and how do we even know the roleblocker is a scum role? After all, isn’t it conceivable that town roleblocker thought Wisdom could be scum?

So, unless these questions get answered to my satisfaction, my vote’s going back on you.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Enter
for the homies
 
User avatar
Joined: December 27, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4056  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:55 am

@Nancy last night we had three options:
Wisdom didn't shoot
Wisdom shot someone who was already getting shot
Wisdom got roleblocked

It just seems likely to me from wisdom's posts that he was trying to shoot purr (the last of the three he was calling scum) and that would imply that he was role blocked. And I doubt a town role blocker would pick wisdom.

Unless, I guess, Purr is a roleblocker as well as a fruit vendor and he knows he's town so he blocked wisdom from shooting him?

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4057  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 pm

In post 4056, Enter wrote:@Nancy last night we had three options:
Wisdom didn't shoot
Wisdom shot someone who was already getting shot
Wisdom got roleblocked

It just seems likely to me from wisdom's posts that he was trying to shoot purr (the last of the three he was calling scum) and that would imply that he was role blocked. And I doubt a town role blocker would pick wisdom.

Unless, I guess, Purr is a roleblocker as well as a fruit vendor and he knows he's town so he blocked wisdom from shooting him?


Well, Purr has been hardpushing sheep lynch all damn game and Light was on Dann wagon and I have no clue what vonflare is. But Wisdom did scumread Brie, so should we really be letting her dictate this lynch? After all, she initially wanted to mislynch me, solely based on my being the last surviving member of the hood and even if she had an feasible reason to sr me, it definitely would not have been logical for her to ever think I’m any kind of PR, since every member of the hood has flipped vanilla.

So, questions:

Why does scum!Purr try to hardpush sheep lynch, if sheep is scum?
Why did Light vote Dann?

I feel extremely confident that me, Kokichi, you are a solid townblock, so it comes down to a question of narrow POE/wagonomics. So, that’s what I’m struggling with rn.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2018
Location: Feds Hate Drill

Post Post #4058  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:38 pm

light is wolf smh

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4059  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:40 pm

In post 4058, Purrcocet wrote:light is wolf smh


w/Dann?

Also @Enter, not convinced Wisdom would shoot Purr, because fruit.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2018
Location: Feds Hate Drill

Post Post #4060  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:43 pm

is it meta or something for scum not to bus? that doesn't mean wolfs dont hard bus


light had also been pushing flavor/xtotm/ pb wolf reads which are.. completely yikes and everyone sort of just ignored

but me

Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 29, 2018
Location: Feds Hate Drill

Post Post #4061  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:43 pm

btw you don't leash SKs.

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4062  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:53 pm

In post 4060, Purrcocet wrote:is it meta or something for scum not to bus? that doesn't mean wolfs dont hard bus


light had also been pushing flavor/xtotm/ pb wolf reads which are.. completely yikes and everyone sort of just ignored

but me

In post 4061, Purrcocet wrote:btw you don't leash SKs.


I feel a lot better about you than Brie rn. I will ISO Light but I think Brie is mechanically confiscum scum, by virtue of Kokichi being doubly confitowned through role: Cheeky/Kokichi dayvig and Dann vote.

So, I still agree with Kokichi that she should probably be today’s lynch.

I would still want to hear from both Light and sheep, before deciding though.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

TheBrie
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 19, 2016
Location: The Future aka Australia
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4063  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:57 pm

In post 4059, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4058, Purrcocet wrote:light is wolf smh


w/Dann?

Also @Enter, not convinced Wisdom would shoot Purr, because fruit.


Once Wisdom outed his role, there's no way scum!Purr would send him fruit again. So he would shoot.

You think Light wouldn't bus?

I never said anything about you being a PR, and i was stating a fact, not trying to get you lynched. I was pondering the question though, because I don't really know how to read you Nancy.

Weird thing is that if Purr and light are scum together, they're bussing one another pretty strongly now. (Well, yesterday for Light)

Light called Enter obv town, basically conceding the point instead of seeing if fighting it would go anywhere. Light also defended Vonflare slightly. Dunno what that means.

Sheep really needs to come talk.
Show

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4064  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:01 pm

In post 4063, TheBrie wrote:
In post 4059, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4058, Purrcocet wrote:light is wolf smh


w/Dann?

Also @Enter, not convinced Wisdom would shoot Purr, because fruit.


Once Wisdom outed his role, there's no way scum!Purr would send him fruit again. So he would shoot.

You think Light wouldn't bus?

I never said anything about you being a PR, and i was stating a fact, not trying to get you lynched. I was pondering the question though, because I don't really know how to read you Nancy.

Weird thing is that if Purr and light are scum together, they're bussing one another pretty strongly now. (Well, yesterday for Light)

Light called Enter obv town, basically conceding the point instead of seeing if fighting it would go anywhere. Light also defended Vonflare slightly. Dunno what that means.

Sheep really needs to come talk.


I haven’t seen sheep anywhere for days.

@mod, please prod sheep.

I could possibly see that?

I still really think sheep is town here.

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

xyzzy
comical third option
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2007
Location: northern VA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4065  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:55 pm

votecount 6.028 players not voting (vonflare, Purrcocet, Enter, light_ganski, Kokichi Oma, TheBrie, sheepsaysmeep, Nancy Drew 39)

with 8 votes, it takes 5 to lynch.

mod notes: sheepsaysmeep has requested to be replaced. (this happened before the prod request but I didn't get the chance to do anything about it for a bit.)

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4066  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:45 pm

I was convinced xtoxm was scum :(
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4067  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Enter is town. Kokichi is town. Vonflare is ehh. Need to read nancy again because why is she still alive?

I might be missing something but why can't purr be roleblock?
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4068  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Still inclined to consider sheep town but I will re read at some point
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

light_ganski
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 11, 2016
Location: In a hallucinatory state induced by chronic sleep deprivation and 13 tabs of acid
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4069  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:49 pm

May have to wait until we get the replacement to see properly
"I wld also argue that I have seen avocados with more passion" - pirate mollie

Currently running 911: What's Your Emergency?

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4070  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 pm

In post 4067, light_ganski wrote:Enter is town. Kokichi is town. Vonflare is ehh. Need to read nancy again because why is she still alive?

I might be missing something but why can't purr be roleblock?


Why would I be killed over town fruit vig and town dayvig?

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

xyzzy
comical third option
 
User avatar
Joined: April 19, 2007
Location: northern VA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #4071  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:50 pm

the worst replaces sheepsaysmeep -- out with the sheep, in with the duck!!!

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4072  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:51 pm

In post 4070, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4067, light_ganski wrote:Enter is town. Kokichi is town. Vonflare is ehh. Need to read nancy again because why is she still alive?

I might be missing something but why can't purr be roleblock?


Why would I be killed over town fruit vig and town dayvig?


I’m just a town neighbour and now, just a vt. Why does scum want me dead over a tpr?

:shifty:

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

the worst
Snuggly Duckling
 
User avatar
Joined: November 07, 2015
Location: pond
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4073  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:52 pm

Echo Bay how I've missed you.... the last time we were together I was a mere bullet-ridden, maniacal AskJeeves engineer, hellbent on the destruction of those who dare to abuse search engine optimisation. but things are different now. I am an older, wiser duck and I'm back to rid you of evil FOREVER
Go get to know xRECKONERx!
Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
apply for team mafia 2020 here

Nancy Drew 39
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: Designated WOAT killer
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4074  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:52 pm

In post 4071, xyzzy wrote:the worst replaces sheepsaysmeep -- out with the sheep, in with the duck!!!


Hey tw, help us out here. Kthanx. <3

Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Large Theme Games