Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3674, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3673, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3672, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well, I’m not scumreading you but in general, I regard that sort of thing as NAI, since I’ve witnessed both wrong town as well as scum buddies do that sort of thing.

@Menalque, have you read my case on why Saladman/Frozen Angel is very likely scum and what are your thoughts about that?
I know you aren't, I was trying show to Menalque that his reasoning makes no sense, I think he's town and I'd much rather have him look for actual scum

How Salad/FA isn't NAI then? You base scumread on something most of players in this game did - lurking
No, my case on that slot isn’t based on lurking. Where are you getting that from?
I checked whooping 6 posts from FA and 7 from Salad, neither have posted anything relevant, like literally, so what's the case was again then?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hm, how about more interesting topic, Nancy - what happened to your townread on me? You know, people usually defend their townreads, not question their defence like you did to mine attempt to prove that I can't be NM's scumbuddy
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3676, Ramcius wrote:Hm, how about more interesting topic, Nancy - what happened to your townread on me? You know, people usually defend their townreads, not question their defence like you did to mine attempt to prove that I can't be NM's scumbuddy
What do you think I’ve questioned? My read on you hasn’t changed.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3677, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3676, Ramcius wrote:Hm, how about more interesting topic, Nancy - what happened to your townread on me? You know, people usually defend their townreads, not question their defence like you did to mine attempt to prove that I can't be NM's scumbuddy
You tell me what you've questioned. And what exactly is your read on me? Cause you're awkwardly dodgy on this - you said you aren't scumreading me, now you say read haven't changed, but when people townread, they usually say it outright
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3678, Ramcius wrote:
You tell me what you've questioned. And what exactly is your read on me? Cause you're awkwardly dodgy on this - you said you aren't scumreading me, now you say read haven't changed, but when people townread, they usually say it outright
I don’t know,
YOU’RE
the one accusing me of being “dodgy” on my read of you, when I’m clearly telling you. it hasn’t changed.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3679, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I don’t know,
YOU’RE
the one accusing me of being “dodgy” on my read of you, when I’m clearly telling you. it hasn’t changed.
Yes, you're dodgy, why it's so hard so say "my read on you is X", why you say "haven't changed"?

Also, you haven't answered, what were you questioning then?

I'd like to remind you your old scumhunting advice about sincerity, which is lacking in your posts here
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3680, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3679, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I don’t know,
YOU’RE
Yes, you're dodgy, why it's so hard so say "my read on you is X", why you say "haven't changed"?

Also, you haven't answered, what were you questioning then?

I'd like to remind you your old scumhunting advice about sincerity, which is lacking in your posts here
That’s your INCORRECT opinion. Saying my read on you hasn’t changed or I’m not scumreading you, is no different than saying I tr you.

You’re the one who keeps questioning ME and I still don’t understand why because you keep asking me this question without actually explaining exactly wtf you’re referring to and no, I’m not a mindreader so if you want annswer to your question, it’s never going to happen until you explain to me what you’re asking. I can’t answer a question if I have no clue what it is, so make it clear or drop it, pretty much.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That’s your INCORRECT opinion. Saying my read on you hasn’t changed or I’m not scumreading you, is no different than saying I tr you.

You’re the one who keeps questioning ME and I still don’t understand why because you keep asking me this question without actually explaining exactly wtf you’re referring to and no, I’m not a mindreader so if you want annswer to your question, it’s never going to happen until you explain to me what you’re asking. I can’t answer a question if I have no clue what it is, so make it clear or drop it, pretty much.
Fine, I'll ask differently - what was your problem with me trying to explain Menalque that I can't be NM's scumbuddy?

I question you, because your actions makes no sense, therefore you're likely to be scum
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3682, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3681, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That’s your INCORRECT opinion. Saying my read on you hasn’t changed or I’m not scumreading you, is no different than saying I tr you.

Fine, I'll ask differently - what was your problem with me trying to explain Menalque that I can't be NM's scumbuddy?

I question you, because your actions makes no sense, therefore you're likely to be scum
Only because you’re misinterpreting my posts and WRONG!

When did I say I had a “problem” with that? Show me the actual quote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3672, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3671, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3670, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3668, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3666, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3663, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3661, Menalque wrote:I have actually forgotten why but I’m trusting past me on this one
Well, your all reason for that is that I defended NM, but then again, you just mistaking my attempt to PL Salamance with NM's defence.
Anyway, I have a question to you - why NM didn't fakeclaim? He was aware of his state of being lynch, he posted during twilight right after deadline
How many games have you played before with NM? :lol:
So, you trying to say we were scumbuddies and me defending NM was miscommunication between us?
I’m saying that NM very rarely takes mafia seriously. He just doesn’t think like most players, irrespective of alignment.
What I'm trying to say is - does me "defending" my scumbuddy NM makes sense? If he was acting like usual in scum chat, wouldn't it make more sense for me to go along with the flow and just vote him? If anyone wonder, I have no qualms about lynching my scumbuddies, look Fallout game
Well, I’m not scumreading you but in general, I regard that sort of thing as NAI, since I’ve witnessed both wrong town as well as scum buddies do that sort of thing.

@Menalque, have you read my case on why Saladman/Frozen Angel is very likely scum and what are your thoughts about that?
Is the bolded the statement you’re making a federal case about? I said A)
I’m NOT scumreading you
and B)
in general - as not in THIS particular game -
I would read that as NAI. What exactly is your problem with that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by McMenno »

hi. im alive lol.
mafiascum is on life support
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3683, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

My problem is why you decided to interfere in the first place? If you TR me, then idea of me being scumbuddy of NM shouldn't even occur to you and your stance should've been opposite - support my defence, so why you decided to question it?

As for bolded part, yes, it's a capital crime, but not for this, it's you straight up denouncing use of meta, while you used meta to support your push on FA. If you said it's bad, cause it's selfmeta, I would say fine, but you simply say my meta doesn't matter, because other people behaved differently, which literally undermines whole idea of the meta
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3686, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3683, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

My problem is why you decided to interfere in the first place? If you TR me, then idea of me being scumbuddy of NM shouldn't even occur to you and your stance should've been opposite - support my defence, so why you decided to question it?

As for bolded part, yes, it's a capital crime, but not for this, it's you straight up denouncing use of meta, while you used meta to support your push on FA. If you said it's bad, cause it's selfmeta, I would say fine, but you simply say my meta doesn't matter, because other people behaved differently, which literally undermines whole idea of the meta
No, no, no. You have completely misinterpreted what I said. Mena sr you based on that, you argued that was town indicative, right? I said I don’t scumread you BUT In GENERAL, I’d regard that as NAI and nothing you’re saying has convinced me, that there’s anything even remotely objectionable, let alone scummy about what I said.

When did I ever say, “your meta doesn’t matter”? Of course it absolutely does! I have meta on you from LNT and your play reads to me to be very similar here to that game. I also don’t see why scum!you would try to stop the UTL lurker lynch. My point being, I don’t consider your play here to be scummy.

If you still don’t understand what I’m talking about, I really don’t see what I can say to make that any clearer than I just did.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

I never implied that Mena should TR me or anything, I said that idea of me being on same team with NM is ridiculous and he shouldn't base his scumread on me with that. I might said that he should look elsewhere, but why would anyone would tell someone to dig evidence for their own scumread?

By meta I mean me pointing at Fallout game, my only scumgame here, and my point is that I have no problems with voting uncooperative scumbuddies as a scum, therefore me staying off NM wagon points towards fact that we aren't scumbuddies. Yet you said something about other people doing it anyway

Btw, I'm disappointed that you think so low of my scumgame - maybe I can imitate my town meta as a scum? :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay I see your point now. I just ISO’d you and Fallout and while I wouldn’t say you were obviously scummy in that, you definitely seemed very different from LNT. Your play here reads very similar to LNT, in Fallout you somehow lack the sincerity you demonstrated in LNT that I’m seeing here.

In both this game and LNT, you seem genuinely intent on solving, where as in Fallout, it read to me that you utilized your posting as a way to distract others, because you we’re pretty much using a lot of words in your posts to say essentially nothing. Would you agree with this?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3689, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay I see your point now. I just ISO’d you and Fallout and while I wouldn’t say you were obviously scummy in that, you definitely seemed very different from LNT. Your play here reads very similar to LNT, in Fallout you somehow lack the sincerity you demonstrated in LNT that I’m seeing here.

In both this game and LNT, you seem genuinely intent on solving, where as in Fallout, it read to me that you utilized your posting as a way to distract others, because you we’re pretty much using a lot of words in your posts to say essentially nothing. Would you agree with this?
I didn't expect you to go full meta on me for that joke, tbh.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3690, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3689, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay I see your point now. I just ISO’d you and Fallout and while I wouldn’t say you were obviously scummy in that, you definitely seemed very different from LNT. Your play here reads very similar to LNT, in Fallout you somehow lack the sincerity you demonstrated in LNT that I’m seeing here.

That’s because you don’t know me very well. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3691, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

It's not that, I just thought you have better things to do in life than make this dive :lol:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3692, Ramcius wrote:

It's not that, I just thought you have better things to do in life than make this dive :lol:
Like I said, you don’t know me very well. Sad but unfortunately true. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 3693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Well, start watching anime then, maybe, or some kdramas
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3694, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Well, start watching anime then, maybe, or some kdramas
“kdramas”?

I literally haven’t felt like myself since I found out about one of my best friends dying from their Facebook account. I keep hoping to snap out of it I guess but Corona isn’t helping.

I think I’m probably not doing enough to distract myself.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 3685, McMenno wrote:hi. im alive lol.
i didn't know you were in this game what the fuck
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Postie »

Nancy why are you scumhunting in your townreads instead of your scumreads
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3697, Postie wrote:Nancy why are you scumhunting in your townreads instead of your scumreads
???

Come again?

Have I said anything to give you the impression that I’ve even remotely deviated in the slightest, on my stance on Salad having 97% chance of flipping scum? My reads haven’t changed.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3696, Postie wrote:
In post 3685, McMenno wrote:hi. im alive lol.
i didn't know you were in this game what the fuck
Korina desperado’d him, he’s the IC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”