Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1050  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:31 pm

In post 1048, davesaz wrote:I'm absolutely never voting Maki unless Wisdom gives an actual reason.

lol
you and alchemist are really good at scumhunting
"maki isnt scum because I dislike wisdom's playstyle"
a+

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1051  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:36 pm

so here's why Kaito might be town: attitude, mainly. i could buy this attitude from town Kaito, and the fact he didn't want to take any of the opportunities to get me to townread him is another point in favour of town Kaito. scum Kaito has more reason to. i also think there's a lot of scum utility in not answering questions and discrediting everything that comes his way, though.

and the aspect of the possible townread that isn't based on tone is admittedly more WIFOM: scum Kaito tends to play it cool. he usually throws a townread at me and works with me. i'd thought that my attacking him early was the reason he felt he couldn't do this. i'm still wondering if that's right. plus, doing a similar thing as scum every single time is eventually going to stop working. considering he just fooled me as scum while doing exactly that, and i only caught on to it too late, i could very easily see him deciding to shake things up.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1052  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Maki isn't towntelling. and she's someone i'm always hesitant to lynch for a few reasons.

Maki's scumread on Wisdom isn't based on him incorrectly reading her, but on doing so without getting his hands dirty. i said this earlier, but he voted her and continued to encourage votes on her, and i don't see how that isn't leading a lynch. what else should he be doing?
he also isn't scumreading her for the miller comment. nothing in his ISO indicates that.

i didn't like her reach out to Wisdom either, like she wanted to springboard off of Nikk's to get a mislynch there and try to get him to change tracks. it didn't feel good to me.

she didn't bring up my Kaito read again after saying she liked it. it's posts like that that make me wonder if they're teamed, because their play around each other has felt strange on both sides.

felt dishonest, because Maki is saying she was digging at FA's Creature read, and that his catchup wasn't bad but could also have been performed by scum Creature. earlier she uses FA's Creature read as a reason to scumread her, like it's an odd one to have, but when i approached her about it felt like a walkback.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1053  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:04 pm

In post 435, Wisdom wrote:
In post 414, Maki Harukawa wrote:Town Wisdom would

"Town Wisdom would" statements are for newbies who think its possible to meta me
Not for someone with lots of games with me
Chara has fewer games with me than you have yet she gets it
And given youre not dumb, it follows youre an insincere scum

In post 437, Wisdom wrote:I remember kaito blindly townreading scum maki when i was scum eith her, which is why im leaning towards the same thing happening here

In post 401, Wisdom wrote:because shallow

dunn has seen my game enough to know such things are not ai for me
i have this discussion in every game i play with dave, who thinks whoever doesn't explain everything they do is scum
And then there are the newbies who default scumread whatever seems weird

these three posts together are why i don't want to lynch Wisdom.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1054  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:15 pm

In post 1024, davesaz wrote:Going through d1 with an unexplained read on exactly 1 person is scummy no matter who it is.

i don't like your insistence on this, but it doesn't feel AI.
scumminess is relative and ultimate scumtells don't exist. come on, dave.

reading Wisdom specifically, that he has a title that refers to his tendency to tunnel and not listen to anyone else needs to be taken into account.
the fact that as scum he is perfectly capable of towntelling/controlling lynches is also relevant. not explaining himself isn't a scumtell, especially when he has explained himself.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1055  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 pm

In post 1019, Alchemist21 wrote:How do y’all feel about a Wisdom lynch then? I seriously doubt Maki flips scum here.

ok, that's on me. i feel like this is the second time i've forgotten about one of Alch's posts. or something. so Wisdom would be the scum he doesn't like on Maki.

i know FA was scumreading Maki's miller discredit, who else was? i know it's not why Wisdom is on the lynch and it's not why i'm there either.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1056  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:23 pm

I bet dave hates chara for doing this
Now his project to reform me will fail

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1057  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:27 pm

Pink was the other one who has Maki scum for the miller thing, there we go. i don't like that reasoning but i'm townleaning Pink, so that's fine.

Wisdom: that would imply that you value my opinion enough that it would throw such a wrench in dave's plans. :>
but to be perfectly serious: it's true i like playing with you, and i have no problem with your style.

do you have scumreads besides Maki?
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1058  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm

VOTE: Maki
not even on the wagon. what is wrong with me today?
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1059  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:38 pm

In post 1042, Chara wrote:also i missed Alch's answer about Maria when i made that post. Alch, i don't like her wagon being a reason she's town. who are the scum who jumped on her wagon? it's not something you should be vague about. sure, Kaito was voting her, but not for long at all, so i'm not considering that. if she was really a mislynch that scum Kaito wanted (and i know you think he's scum) then why does he hop off, and who are the scum that stayed/joined and made the wagon feel too easy to you?


Kaito and Wisdom were both on that wagon. They’re my picks for the scum that were on it. (Yes, I know Kaito voted Wisdom at some point. That vote was also a naked vote that he didn’t have to commit to.)

On top of that the main reason for the wagon (Maki said scum could have known about Millers) was so weak that I don’t see 4 Town players all joining just for that. I believe Nikk when he said he just wanted an info flip so it leaves the other 3, and I could see where Pink was coming from when I asked him about it enough to think it comes from Town even though I disagree with him.
Press Image to pay respects.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1060  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:40 pm

i felt that Kaito committed more to the Wisdom vote than the Maki one. he actually gave reasoning for it, and hopped off of Maki pretry quickly. he continued to push Wisdom until i annoyed him into voting me.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1061  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:41 pm

In post 1049, Chara wrote:
In post 1046, davesaz wrote:
In post 1042, Chara wrote:who are the scum who jumped on her wagon?

Wisdom.

i was asking Alchemist, not you. Alch doesn't scumread Wisdom as far as i can tell.


I’m scumreading him but to a lesser degree of confidence than Kaito. That’s why I offered him up as an alternative lynch but people seem even less interested in that wagon.
Press Image to pay respects.

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1062  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:42 pm

In post 1050, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1048, davesaz wrote:I'm absolutely never voting Maki unless Wisdom gives an actual reason.

lol
you and alchemist are really good at scumhunting
"maki isnt scum because I dislike wisdom's playstyle"
a+


I know you can do better than this as Town. The way you’re playing feels like lazy scum play.
Press Image to pay respects.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1063  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:43 pm

scum Wisdom can do a lot better too. how are you reading the difference in town or scum laziness?
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1064  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

In post 1052, Chara wrote:he also isn't scumreading her for the miller comment. nothing in his ISO indicates that.


I haven’t seen anything to indicate why Wisdom is voting for that slot at all.
Press Image to pay respects.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1065  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:47 pm

In post 1062, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1050, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1048, davesaz wrote:I'm absolutely never voting Maki unless Wisdom gives an actual reason.

lol
you and alchemist are really good at scumhunting
"maki isnt scum because I dislike wisdom's playstyle"
a+


I know you can do better than this as Town. The way you’re playing feels like lazy scum play.


and i cant do better than this as scum?

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1066  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:47 pm

In post 1060, Chara wrote:i felt that Kaito committed more to the Wisdom vote than the Maki one. he actually gave reasoning for it, and hopped off of Maki pretry quickly. he continued to push Wisdom until i annoyed him into voting me.


What was his reason for the Wisdom vote? Because I don’t remember ever seeing one.
Press Image to pay respects.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1067  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Maki's stated Wisdom meta and then her attempt to get him to join her on Nikk.

Kaito stated that this was Wisdom's scum meta.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1068  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:49 pm

In post 243, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 242, Wisdom wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.

yeah this is scum
maki has played like 10 games with me and has no excuse to say such bs


Sorry but no, you're looking pretty scum rn, you say things like this but you're usually scum when your posting is weak like this
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1069  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:50 pm

In post 1067, Chara wrote:Maki's stated Wisdom meta and then her attempt to get him to join her on Nikk.

Kaito stated that this was Wisdom's scum meta.

first sentence here is answering why Wisdom is voting her.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1070  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:50 pm

In post 1063, Chara wrote:scum Wisdom can do a lot better too. how are you reading the difference in town or scum laziness?


It’s been a while since I played with Wisdom and I’m not sure I’ve actually seen his scum game. I just remember Wisdom being the guy who always had the highest post counts in games. That said I feel like Town wisdom gives us more reads and tries to say more than “Maki is scum. ‘Nuff said.”
Press Image to pay respects.

Wisdom
Of the One
 
User avatar
Joined: September 20, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1071  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:53 pm

are you sure im not scum chara? with all these people saying this is my scum meta maybe I should check my role pm again

Alchemist21
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 05, 2014
Location: North Carolina
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1072  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:54 pm

In post 1068, Chara wrote:
In post 243, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 242, Wisdom wrote:
In post 227, Maki Harukawa wrote:Wisdoms sideline play letting everyone talk yet still letting the wagon carry on is really bad.

yeah this is scum
maki has played like 10 games with me and has no excuse to say such bs


Sorry but no, you're looking pretty scum rn, you say things like this but you're usually scum when your posting is weak like this


Hmm, I missed this part. Weird that it didn’t become a bigger deal. Usually one side or the other would have posted some links for proof of their meta arguments but in this case neither did.

:thinking:
Press Image to pay respects.

Chara
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 16, 2017
Location: always with you
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1073  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:59 pm

none of the people who've said this is your scum meta and not you being you have been able to back it up with links or actually refute anything i've said about it. and Alchemist just admitted he doesn't even know your scum meta.
would appreciate an answer about your other scumreads instead of a cheeky question.

pedit: part of why i was even pushing Kaito was due to his lack of proof for that statement, Alch. and i questioned Maki about her assertion as well.
i suppose i didn't question Wisdom, but that would be because i also have meta on him and don't think the statements that this is his scumplay are valid.
it's me, Chara. it/its. they/them is fine too. avatar

davesaz
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2014
Location: Class of 93
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1074  (ISO)  » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:02 pm

I give you these pearls of wisdom from Overkill 2. (Wisdom was a godfather in this game)

In post 1468, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1447, davesaz wrote:No reason given in the vote post

This analysis is going to go great if youre basing it on reasons in vote posts

In post 1489, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1485, davesaz wrote:
In post 1479, Wisdom wrote:hes not town because of "one burst of activity"
Its funny that you think you can assign reasons to my reads on your own

He has only had one burst of activity, therefore any read you are making must come from that burst.
I'll believe it if/when he posts meaningful material for several days.

how are you ok with being so shallow
unbelievable

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park