Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Wisdom »

was there a point in there
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Wait I was in that game. Why I don’t I remember him being there or any of those posts?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1075, Wisdom wrote:was there a point in there
Yeah, I correctly scumread you in that game, and I'm correctly scumreading you here.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Man my memory sucks.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

or you disliked my playstyle in both games and i happened to be scum in that one
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

which btw was multiball meaning i played more like town than scum
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 1041, Chara wrote:
In post 1038, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1036, sheepsaysmeep wrote:dunn feels obvious town

someone try to sell me
I don’t see why Town would dance around the Chara vote like he did. He was expressing a strong read on the slot, so why would he sheep onto two other wagons without voting Chara?
sheep, both Alchemist and i have gone into the read here. maybe tell us why Kaito is obvious town?
he has a lamist/doesnt give a fuck ms!villager vibe
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Chara »

here are two scum Wisdom ISOs. this is the only experience i'm drawing upon.

viewtopic.php?t=76296&f=84&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=68384&user_select%5B%5D=19897

you can give them both a quick look to see explanations and a variety of stances in the early game. it should be known the second is old.

here's a town ISO. (he was killed night 1, which is why it's short.)

viewtopic.php?t=74286&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

he doesn't explain any scumreads, with the exception of convincing himself out of a possible Kaede scumread. (she did end up scum, though that isn't very relevant.)
i couldn't find links of town Wisdom tunneling but he has a lot of games, sorry. it's common knowledge enough that it's brought up frequently and i doubt anyone is arguing he doesn't tunnel.

given dave's recent Wisdom experience i can understand where he's coming from. i still disagree.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Clemency »

trying to read wisdom at this stage of the game is a futile effort
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Chara »

sheep: that's fair, and i sort of agree. i think he's scummy, but he's continued to not do things i would expect scum Kaito to do. i'm less inclined to lynch him except as a possible Maki partner.

pedit: that's true too.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Hey Wisdom, please answer this honestly: how sure are you that Maki is scum?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1083, Clemency wrote:trying to read wisdom at this stage of the game is a futile effort
It is not if you look beyond what you see.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Let me get to reading
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1052, Chara wrote:Maki isn't towntelling. and she's someone i'm always hesitant to lynch for a few reasons.

Maki's scumread on Wisdom isn't based on him incorrectly reading her, but on doing so without getting his hands dirty. i said this earlier, but he voted her and continued to encourage votes on her, and i don't see how that isn't leading a lynch. what else should he be doing?
he also isn't scumreading her for the miller comment. nothing in his ISO indicates that.

i didn't like her reach out to Wisdom either, like she wanted to springboard off of Nikk's to get a mislynch there and try to get him to change tracks. it didn't feel good to me.

she didn't bring up my Kaito read again after saying she liked it. it's posts like that that make me wonder if they're teamed, because their play around each other has felt strange on both sides.

felt dishonest, because Maki is saying she was digging at FA's Creature read, and that his catchup wasn't bad but could also have been performed by scum Creature. earlier she uses FA's Creature read as a reason to scumread her, like it's an odd one to have, but when i approached her about it felt like a walkback.
I really dislike the confidence in your posting about me Chara. You've never had a confident read on me ever. So you having one here is ???
-Wisdom only started 'leading' the lynch on me when I called him out for it really. He just said to vote me once after he voted me. I then call him out on it and he's all of a sudden on me all the time.

-What about me readjusting my stances screams scummy to you? You're acting like it's impossible for me to reconsider my stances on the game. I felt Nikk was taking advantage of the game state so I voted him.
-Am I suppose to bring up Kaito in every post or something? I really don't care about him this game I'm more so focused on my confident scumreads. If I was teamed with Kaito I'd make a confident stance and get credit regardless. Because we all know everyone would listen to whatever stance I made on Kaito.
Kids are...weird. They come to me on their own. I'm not that good at taking care of them... I'm not that friendly either."
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Also it is an odd read one to have (regarding creature) because it's a post scum creature can make lol
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1065, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1062, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1050, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1048, davesaz wrote:I'm absolutely never voting Maki unless Wisdom gives an actual reason.
lol
you and alchemist are really good at scumhunting
"maki isnt scum because I dislike wisdom's playstyle"
a+
I know you can do better than this as Town. The way you’re playing feels like lazy scum play.
and i cant do better than this as scum?
Can't I ask you the same thing about me? I'm pretty good at scum and I get ml'd as town all the time.
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Wanna know the reasons I'm scum that have been stated:
I called out the millers.
I changed my read.
All done
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

Can we please wagon Nikk or wisdom with a strong pref for Nikk
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Chara »

it's not impossible to reconsider, but i don't understand why you did. you mentioned Nikk's posting as a reason to change your read on Wisdom, do you still think the way he's been playing is indicative of scum Wisdom or no? and you haven't explained why Nikk was "making you and Wisdom fight all game".

as for your Kaito read: you don't need to mention him all of the time, when you said you had no read there i didn't ask again. but then you said you liked my reasoning and would revisit it: what happened to that?
and hypothetical you and scum Kaito teamed: what do you mean you'd make a confident stance? if it's a townread, you're right in that i would listen. i don't see what you're saying, though. that you aren't teamed because scum you would have given an explicit and confident read there?

it's true you're pretty good at scum, and i've mislynched you before. but i don't exactly think you're playing badly here and i haven't seen anyone say you are, so i don't know why you're comparing yourself to Wisdom being called lazy.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1092, Maki Harukawa wrote:Can we please wagon Nikk or wisdom with a strong pref for Nikk
Why did you ask Wisdom to change to Nikk if you want to wagon Wisdom too?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1088, Maki Harukawa wrote:I really dislike the confidence in your posting about me Chara. You've never had a confident read on me ever. So you having one here is ???
are you referring to the post you quoted where i explain my bad feelings?
i honestly don't know how to respond to this. sorry if i'm wrong? i also don't feel all that confident so i'm wondering where you got the impression i was on you in particular.
i know i've mislynched you before due to a lack of confidence in a townread, i'm very aware of that.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1089, Maki Harukawa wrote:Also it is an odd read one to have (regarding creature) because it's a post scum creature can make lol
it's more the difference in treatment about the Creature read between FA and myself, considering i agreed with her read explicitly and brought that up to you. is it also a scumtell for me when i have plenty of experience with Creature?
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1093, Chara wrote:t's not impossible to reconsider, but i don't understand why you did. you mentioned Nikk's posting as a reason to change your read on Wisdom, do you still think the way he's been playing is indicative of scum Wisdom or no? and you haven't explained why Nikk was "making you and Wisdom fight all game".
Because the way Nikks played around Wisdom felt gross to me (and I said that already but I think you're not reading) I think wisdoms play over all is scummy and his reactions are trash. So yeah I can still see it I just think if Nikk is scum Wisdom isn't.
In post 1093, Chara wrote:as for your Kaito read: you don't need to mention him all of the time, when you said you had no read there i didn't ask again. but then you said you liked my reasoning and would revisit it: what happened to that?
and hypothetical you and scum Kaito teamed: what do you mean you'd make a confident stance? if it's a townread, you're right in that i would listen. i don't see what you're saying, though. that you aren't teamed because scum you would have given an explicit and confident read there?
I'm so sorry that I've been dealing with irl stuff that I forgot to revisit my Kaito read. Shame on me hang me up!
Yes I am saying that I'm not scum with Kaito (or at all) because scum me would give a very clear confident answer. I got mislynched because I didn't give a clear answer on dunn a few games ago ironically.
In post 1093, Chara wrote:t's true you're pretty good at scum, and i've mislynched you before. but i don't exactly think you're playing badly here and i haven't seen anyone say you are, so i don't know why you're comparing yourself to Wisdom being called lazy.
My posting has been quite half ass given I've posted mostly to avoid prods cause of reasoning until rn so I would say it has been
Maki Harukawa
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Maki Harukawa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Maki Harukawa »

In post 1094, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1092, Maki Harukawa wrote:Can we please wagon Nikk or wisdom with a strong pref for Nikk
Why did you ask Wisdom to change to Nikk if you want to wagon Wisdom too?
Because if Nikk flips scum Wisdom isn't so I rather wagon there. Could I be scum going for a double ML? Sure I think that's what wisdom thinks (or at least is gonna say) but I still gave out the chance
In post 1095, Chara wrote:
In post 1088, Maki Harukawa wrote:I really dislike the confidence in your posting about me Chara. You've never had a confident read on me ever. So you having one here is ???
are you referring to the post you quoted where i explain my bad feelings?
i honestly don't know how to respond to this. sorry if i'm wrong? i also don't feel all that confident so i'm wondering where you got the impression i was on you in particular.
i know i've mislynched you before due to a lack of confidence in a townread, i'm very aware of that.
I think the fact you're so confident given you're history on me is the most stupid thing I've read and I don't know how you have this confidence rn it's like...you gonna ml me over and over until you get it right Chara?
In post 1096, Chara wrote:
In post 1089, Maki Harukawa wrote:Also it is an odd read one to have (regarding creature) because it's a post scum creature can make lol
it's more the difference in treatment about the Creature read between FA and myself, considering i agreed with her read explicitly and brought that up to you. is it also a scumtell for me when i have plenty of experience with Creature?
Sure.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1097, Maki Harukawa wrote:I'm so sorry that I've been dealing with irl stuff that I forgot to revisit my Kaito read. Shame on me hang me up!
Yes I am saying that I'm not scum with Kaito (or at all) because scum me would give a very clear confident answer. I got mislynched because I didn't give a clear answer on dunn a few games ago ironically
there's no need to pretend i'm condemning you for not having the time to post when i've never done so. i know you've been busy and i waited for you to catch up. why do you think i'm talking to you now?

i'll reply to the rest later i guess. i don't know why i have to feel guilty about a scumread but that's on me, not you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”