Booneytoonz IX - Under The Sea -- Game Over!

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Jingle »

VOTE: No Lynch

We're potentially in MYLO. If neither of me/Creature dies tonight, we have useful PR results or a mechanical 1v1. If either of me/Creature dies tonight, we didn't lose a conftown.

This is the only reasonable choice.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3729, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also flirting with the idea of no lynch like it prob does nothing since I'm pretty likely to be the kill but on the off chance scum don't have a roleblocker AND Creature is a backup rolecop giving him an extra investigate seems the smart play, no?
I'm a willbooster. If Creature was blocked, it would mean he's lying or I am.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3745, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why didn’t scum block Wisdom and kill you last night then? I think Wisdom kill over you, points to probably no scum rb and probably Clem rb’d Wisdom.
*cough*Willbooster*cough*
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not opposed to Jingle. I didn’t really care too much for his entrance.
Dafuq?
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Why MyLo? How?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3747, Kaito Momota wrote:I tried to replace out when Nero entered the game because I didn't want to play with him
What a sad attempt at gaining sympathy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Why does everyone hate Nero? His avatar is cool as fuck
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunn doesn't really hate me, he's just scum that's trying t gain sympathy and Wisdom only "hates" me for calling him out on his shoddy tactics to make himself look better.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I like you despite you sometimes being a little badass
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 3754, Pink Ball wrote:Why MyLo? How?
2 scum 6 alive. 15p means either 3 or 4 scum. Based on claimed power and two flipped goons, the later is pretty much guaranteed.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3753, Jingle wrote:
In post 3746, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m not opposed to Jingle. I didn’t really care too much for his entrance.
Dafuq?
My vote is still on Kaito. If you’re town here, why do you want to no lynch? Do you think PB is scum, because otherwise I don’t get it?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3751, Jingle wrote:
In post 3729, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also flirting with the idea of no lynch like it prob does nothing since I'm pretty likely to be the kill but on the off chance scum don't have a roleblocker AND Creature is a backup rolecop giving him an extra investigate seems the smart play, no?
Creature couldn’t be roleblocked last night because he can’t be town rolecop until after Wisdom dies.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3761, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Creature couldn’t be roleblocked last night because he can’t be town rolecop until after Wisdom dies.
So only Wisdom could do any investigating. Can you keep Creature alive if we lynch Kaito over you? I guess I don’t quite understand exactly what your role does.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3762, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3761, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
So only Wisdom could do any investigating. Can you keep Creature alive if we lynch Kaito over you? I guess I don’t quite understand exactly what your role does.
Each night, you may target a player to make them immune to one roleblock.
Actually nm, your role is kind of pointless if scum kill him. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by Jingle »

The only argument to not no lynching is the idea that your reads are infallible. You’re scumreading me.

I’m also not going to discuss my suspicions because no lynching is the right move here and there’s no point to me telling scum who I suspect before they have to make a kill choice.
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Actually Jingle, I think you're somewhat confscum for proposing the no lynch. If you really think there's two scum remaining, lynching today is far better than tomorrow, since Nero is conftown and he will be certainly killed tomorrow so the LyLo would be better for scum in this case; only one wrong vote on town and they quick lynch. They need two wrong votes in this situation.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 3765, Pink Ball wrote:Actually Jingle, I think you're somewhat confscum for proposing the no lynch. If you really think there's two scum remaining, lynching today is far better than tomorrow, since Nero is conftown and he will be certainly killed tomorrow so the LyLo would be better for scum in this case; only one wrong vote on town and they quick lynch. They need two wrong votes in this situation.
:lol:

First, Mylo with conftown is mathmatically indistinguishable from LYLO without. Second, Nero isn't the obvious kill. Third, I'm not the only one who proposed no lynch.
Or is Nero confscum too?
This is a Parachute.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

It's not indistinguishable; MyLo needs two wrong votes, LyLo needs one. Nero said exactly what I said: he would probably the nightkill and would be useless to no lynch today. And he's wrong: Creature rolecopping someone would've nice at some point before LyLo, but that didn't happen. We won't lynch someone based on Creature's result 'cause he still could be scum and we don't have a lynch to spare to confirm that.

So no, no lynch guarantees the death of Nero, and my point still stands: the scumteam would need only one wrong vote to win instead of two. I don't want to vote Kaito in case it's you and Creature; on LyLo, you just need Nancy to vote him. This is just an example, of course. I think it's you and Kaito. But I want you dead first.

VOTE: Jingle
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Creature »

If we nolynch, I most likely eat the nightkill

hmmm
Sigh
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:43 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You're not conftown like Nero, Creature. Scum still can create wifom about you.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Creature »

Cool, I'll get a very nice result.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Creature »

I'd still say it's pointless to pull that WIFOM on me. Wisdom is the only one that seriously considered to lynch me and I guess scum already expects me to not get lynched anyway.
Sigh
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3767, Pink Ball wrote:It's not indistinguishable; MyLo needs two wrong votes, LyLo needs one. Nero said exactly what I said: he would probably the nightkill and would be useless to no lynch today. And he's wrong: Creature rolecopping someone would've nice at some point before LyLo, but that didn't happen. We won't lynch someone based on Creature's result 'cause he still could be scum and we don't have a lynch to spare to confirm that.

So no, no lynch guarantees the death of Nero, and my point still stands: the scumteam would need only one wrong vote to win instead of two. I don't want to vote Kaito in case it's you and Creature; on LyLo, you just need Nancy to vote him. This is just an example, of course. I think it's you and Kaito. But I want you dead first.

Yeah, I don’t understand the no lynch vote here, it only helps scum by giving them an extra kill and as far as I’m concerned, I tr everyone left in the game but Kaito and Jingle. so, it’s especially weird because I can’t see scum being anyone else. Both of them are pinging my scumdar off of the charts. However, it’s clearly Creature who is the #1 threat to scum with his rolecop ability. So, I’m thinking, Jingle plans to rolecop Creature and Kaito kills Nero and then they plan to frame Creature for Nero kill. This way they kill two birds with one stone essentially. IC Nero gets whacked and town rolecop Creature gets to take the fall for it. Scum is setting up Creature roleblock, Nero NK, Creature frame and potential mislynch and town loss. Jingle apparently thinks we’re all idiots here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3772, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3767, Pink Ball wrote:It's not indistinguishable; MyLo needs two wrong votes, LyLo needs one. Nero said exactly what I said: he would probably the nightkill and would be useless to no lynch today. And he's wrong: Creature rolecopping someone would've nice at some point before LyLo, but that didn't happen. We won't lynch someone based on Creature's result 'cause he still could be scum and we don't have a lynch to spare to confirm that.

Yeah, I don’t understand the no lynch vote here, it only helps scum by giving them an extra kill and as far as I’m concerned, I tr everyone left in the game but Kaito and Jingle. so, it’s especially weird because I can’t see scum being anyone else. Both of them are pinging my scumdar off of the charts. However, it’s clearly Creature who is the #1 threat to scum with his rolecop ability. So, I’m thinking, Jingle plans to ROLEBLOCK Creature and Kaito kills Nero and then they plan to frame Creature for Nero kill. This way they kill two birds with one stone essentially. IC Nero gets whacked and town rolecop Creature gets to take the fall for it. Scum is setting up Creature roleblock, Nero NK, Creature frame and potential mislynch and town loss. Jingle apparently thinks we’re all idiots here.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3768, Creature wrote:If we nolynch, I most likely eat the nightkill

hmmm
No, Nero will be and scum is setting you to be framed for it. Why else does Jingle vote no lynch here. It’s obvious.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”