Elena Fisher(4)
- Pink Ball, Near x Mello, Liger_Zero, Elena Fisher

Liger_Zero (1)
- mastina
mastina (1)
- Torque

Not Voting (4): Chito and Yuuri, Joan of Arc, Cerberus v666, Amzela

With 10 alive(?), it's 6 to lynch.
Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-26 23:00:00)
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:15 am

Post by Amzela »

Wait, correct me if I’m wrong, but Elena has given up, voted herself, and logged out right? And that’s very scummy right?

So is people’s suspicions moving on to a Mastina as well because Mastina was made loved by Elena? And if Elena flips scum, Mastina would be Elena’s partner? Or not? I feel like I’m missing something.

And we’re wauting on Mastina? Are we waiting for Joan as well?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Near x Mello »

Making mastina loved could be an attempt to buddy mastina, it does not necessarily point to being partners.

Joan's BP claim right after Chito caught the mech thing is more damning. It looks like she wanted to save Elena by attracting attention to herself.

Either way, it's one of them.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Quite frankly, I am gonna talk to mastina only from now on. The rest of you can do whatever you want.
Alt of Plumber
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

I feel like the title character in this episode

Alt of Plumber
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:05 am

Post by mastina »

Urgh, I know I need to post today, but...
...I am siiiiiiiick.

I'm REALLY not feeling up for it--especially not this game.
This game's enough to make me sick when I'm healthy from the sheer emotions (which, by the way, I do promise are not the norm--pre-SuperfluousNinja-modkill, I was pretty much all offense and quite willing to eat a mislynch, but post-SuperfluousNinja-modkill I absolutely refuse to be mislynched given the circumstances there, thus why there was the sudden shift from me), so I'm just...not up for it today.

I need to be at the top of my game in my best form to play in here and at least today, I'm not.
I need rest, rest I won't be getting tonight, but which with luck I can get tomorrow night.

So, expect tomorrow to be even-worsely-sick, but Saturday to hopefully be recovered or if not, on the road to it, with Sunday as with-luck the full recovery date.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:06 am

Post by mastina »

(Doesn't help that physical sickness feeds mental sickness, which then feeds physical sickness. Bipolar disorder's low/depressed half + physical sickness = knockout for mental/emotional health.)
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Near x Mello »

yay this will take forever
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Feel better mastina. Good chance we oynch elena before you get back if thats the likely schedule.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

Well, since she is not around, there is no reason for me to be around either, so I'll just have a date with my own bed instead. Bye, schmocks.

P.S: Please don't think I am being mean to you, mastina. I know how it is to be sick, so get better asap.
Alt of Plumber
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by Torque »

Cerb/Amz do either of you guys wanna do the thing and end the day
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Torque »

In post 5401, Amzela wrote:Wait, correct me if I’m wrong, but Elena has given up, voted herself, and logged out right? And that’s very scummy right?

So is people’s suspicions moving on to a Mastina as well because Mastina was made loved by Elena? And if Elena flips scum, Mastina would be Elena’s partner? Or not? I feel like I’m missing something.

And we’re wauting on Mastina? Are we waiting for Joan as well?
Elena logging out isn't actually that scummy
Mastina could actually still go either way if Elena flips scum, more likely town, actually? because mastina!wolf wasn't actually in danger of being lynched ever at the end of day 2
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I doubt scum!Elena makes scum!mastina loved. I think it was more a pocketing move. A50 commented that in our Channel on the previous day
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

*sigh*

VOTE: Elena
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Amzela
Amzela
Goon
Amzela
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Amzela »

Let’s just end this.
Sorry Elena.

VOTE: Elena
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

That's the lynch! Flip incoming...

ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
Votecount 4.9

Elena Fisher
(6)
- Pink Ball, Near x Mello, Liger_Zero, Elena Fisher, Cerberus v666, Amzela
HAMMER

Liger_Zero (1)
- mastina
mastina (1)
- Torque

Not Voting (2): Chito and Yuuri, Joan of Arc

With 10 alive(?), it's 6 to lynch.
Day 4 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-26 23:00:00)
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

(cheers)

Well, the other thing the stuff yesterday might did was changing the show's rating from E to PG.

(few laughs)

But that's acceptable, as the game keeps getting more tense. And by a surprise, I guess, today's lynch wagon formed up pretty fast.

Elena Fisher, you've made an amazing lay during the past four days, now it's time for you to be revealed.

(drumroll)

Elena Fisher has been lynched. He was...

Spoiler: Elena Fisher's Role PM
...an Anime Content Maker!

SAYURI HARUNO

Welcome,
Elena Fisher
, your role is
SAYURI HARUNO (Bonjour♪ Koiaji Pâtisserie), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You are invited to join RSTLNECDMA. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - You're here in Fleurir, the grand of all confectionery schools. A dream of opening a pastry shop is coming close! Here, you've made some cakes filled with various flavors and are willing to share them with the people you trust.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1} You have a "Strawberry Shortcake", give this to someone at night and they will be able to use one of their actions twice during the next Night phase.}
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2} You also have a "Chocolate-Rose Cake", give this to someone at night and they will be announced Loved during the next Day phase. Chocolate melts, so be sure to hand it out before it spoils after Night 4.}

- You are also willing to make more cakes to feed the whole crowd but... you need to find a kitchen. Also, you promise to keep a clean sheet, and will feel guilty if you don't do what you promised.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 3) On Night 3 only, you MUST target a player. You will visit them without doing anything. However, if you visit a non-town player, you will die.}

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when all threats to you are eliminated.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

(groans, applauses)

Mislynch once again!

Elena Fisher, I hope you enjoyed your time here, and if you wouldn't mind, we have snacks and friends waiting for you there in the TV room. Thanks for playing Anime U-Pick King Size!

(cheers)

Well, we've made it over the halfway point of the game, but it's still anyone's game! Tune in tomorrow for the fifth dimension of Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4!

Players, please submit your night action through PM. Be sure to include all three mods (Tatsuya Kaname, mhsmith0 & Varsoon) as a recipient. If you have a personal PT, you may submit your action through it. Remember that unless stated otherwise,
you can only submit ONE action
(excluding factional kills and passive abilities).
Also note that you may not target Reasonably Psychotic, but either Cerberus v666 or Amzela instead.
Night 4 ends in (expired on 2019-03-24 19:00:00)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:03 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Please allow one more hour delay as the mod is currently on travel from workplace to home.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:14 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(random OP ends, cheers)

Alright? Did you have a good sleep? Welcome back to Anime U-Pick: King Size in the hottest day on earth, because the air-conditioning is experiencing issues right now. We're having someone to look into that. But we still have the game going. And the game could end today, tomorrow, or maybe in a few days, or a week... Depending on how our players played. And right now, time for some lovely, unpleasant announcement. Today we have 2 deaths.

(oohs)

And here we go. Actually it's three but then becomes two. Whatever, you'll see.

Cerberus v666 and Amzela, known together as Reasonably Psychotic, died Night 4. They were A DROPPED PLAYER, who were...

Spoiler: Reasonably Psychotic's Final Role PM

HIRO & ZERO TWO

Reasonably Psychotic
, your new identity is
HIRO & ZERO TWO (Darling in the Franxx), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You two are destined to defend the earth together. There's just a problem, Hiro has a problem with synchronizing with his partner so this might get rough.
    This event is publicly announced at the start of Day 4: "Reasonably Psychotic will now be separated to two seperate players; Cerberus v666 & Amzela. They will each do actions and be affected by actions separately, including voting. When one of them dies, the other will".

- Together in the Strelizia, you two fight together as a team, and while being not so perfect, you still can understand some of your partner's feelings.
    You may talk to each other outside of the game thread in your Hydra PT. If you don't have one, watch your inbox for the link.

-
    Each day phase, each of you may target a player to start a neighborhood with them, effective immediately. Only one neighborhood may be active per head at a time, so when a new neighborhood is made for a head, their previous one is disabled. The only exception is if you make a neighborhood for each other, that neighborhood will be named Strelizia and that counts as the neighborhood limit for both of you.

-
    If you both are in Strelizia, as a night action, you may decide together to target a player, and start the next day Gladiating them. If you do this, you will return to a single hydra player during that day only and cannot use your neighborizing action during that day phase.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

Spoiler: Reasonably Psychotic's Role PM before the Drop
YUKITERU AND YUNO

Welcome,
Reasonably Psychotic
, your role is
YUKITERU/YUNO (Mirai Nikki), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join [[/url] Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pair, both of you cannot do stuffs at the same time.
    On odd nights you can only use
    Yukiteru
    's abilities, while in even nights you use
    Yuno
    's. You may also use only ONE ability each night.

-
    YUNO
    : You love Yuki, and you make sure that no other girl can take Yuki away from you.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2} On Night 2 only, you MUST target one player. If your target is a girl after Yukiteru's affection... watch out! (Effect unknown)}

-
    YUNO
    : You have Yukiteru's Diary which helps you predict what happens to him.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Once per game during an even night, you may activate this ability to become Ascetic and 1-shot bulletproof during that night.}

-
    YUKITERU
    : Your dart-throwing skills might come in handy at getting those enemies down.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Each odd night, you may target a player to throw a dart at them. Once they've got enough dart hits, they will die.}

-
    YUKITERU
    : You have Observance Diary which helps you predict about anything... but yourself.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3} Once per game during an odd night, you may target a player, and you will learn about anyone who targeted your choice, and anyone your choice targets.}

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -

mastina dies Night 4, she was...

Spoiler: mastina's Role PM

NOZOMI TOJO

Welcome,
mastina
, your role is
NOZOMI TOJO (Love Live!), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
    - You are invited to join [TASWHATl]. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a vice-president, you are informed that there aren't any student body presidents in this game... for now.
    - You can keep your fellow girls in line by threatening to grab their breasts, scaring them into failing their action that night. Fortunately, it's just a threat, and the girls won't be flustered if you try it again. At least it BETTER just be a threat.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 2) Each night you attempt to roleblock another player. This attempt will only succeed on a female target, and cannot be attempted twice on the same player.)}

- Your true passion is tarot cards, and you're happy to share them with your fellow players.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) You have three tarot cards: Fortune, Magician, and Strength. Each night you may pass them out to a fellow player, either upright or reversed. You know that upright will help your target and reversed will harm them. Each card may be used only once during the game}
    . And what do they do? You know the meaning of the cards so you might figure it out.
    -
HOW TO WIN
  • -

(groans, applauses)

Well, surviving till this late is considered awesome here. Go to the TV room, have some snacks before we reach the climax! Thanks for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

We now proceed to Day 5! Who will win? Let's find out soon!

IT IS NOW DAY 5! With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch!
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

I don't wanna say 'I told you so', but I told you so. D:
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

VOTE: Near x Mello

I have my eye on you.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

@Wisdom The only way I can forgive you is if you admit you fucked up. Anything less than that would be treated as a scumclaim, from me to you.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Near x Mello »

yep i did fuck up. But you are 100% scum via poe at this point, with your buddy being most likely chito

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”