Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, someone mod a BooneyToonz game. I’ll back up mod if you want me to, but I’d like to play one eventually!
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Yeah I'll be in all the booney toonz games going forward.

Went on a site wide hiatus for quite a bit. I'm back now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1810, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nero Cain, your play the past like half year has gone to some new level. I’ve been playing games with you for years, and I can physically see you taking your game to a ridiculous level right now and think you’re definitely one of the strongest all around players around right now.
high praise. Personally, I think I've been p solid for a while now. Although there are those that will claim that I'm not good and never have been but haters gonna hate I guess.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sheldon Cooper PhD
Sheldon Cooper PhD
Goon
Sheldon Cooper PhD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Sheldon Cooper PhD »

Town did great, had nowhere to go at all
RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by RAS »

A few post-game comments:

– Most of my thoughts as to why I went with this sequence of play can be found in my PT. If it wasn't obvious already, I dislike doing gambits and playing selfishly. However, it felt like the right thing to do at the time. The plan was to guilty the players who I felt were the most scummy, and retract the report if they reacted well. This never happened.

– This isn't the first time I apologize to you, Vedith, and I would like to apologize again. My behavior towards you on day 1 was unacceptable, bad day or not. I hope to play more games with you in the future.

– Thanks for modding this game, Boonskiies.

I'm also looking to hydra with someone for a game or two if anyone's interested.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RAS, this was your first game on this site right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by RAS »

No, 5th game on this site.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, well anyways I enjoyed playing with you and liked that you actually did shit instead of lurk all game.

RAS
RAS
Goon
RAS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by RAS »

Thank you. I enjoyed playing with you too.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1828, Sheldon Cooper PhD wrote:Town did great, had nowhere to go at all
Il not be doing this again - meme’ing was harder than I thought
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BAZINGA!

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by profii »

Haha

As soon as you said you enabled a cop I was like I should probably just let my team bus me

Now I know that would impact 4 roles I would definitely do it if we had a do over
awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by awestfie »

In post 1822, Tchill13 wrote:How do you nominate someone for a Kodak moment? RAS deserves that. Fake guilty ing 2 scum and calling out the 3rd as obv scum.
I have no idea. I wanted to nominate ras for something because of his performance this game but I can't figure out how to nominate either.
Regfan sux!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Here is the scummy nomination thread.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79207

Click where it says Nomination Form Here, and it will take you to the page.

Just look through the awards to see which you want to nominate for.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you had to of thought I'd control at least 2 cops (a town one and a scum one). If I wasn't a cop enabler I'd of been fine with your d1 lynch but I knew it couldn't happen so. You could just been like "Nero and I aren't masons!" once I claimed cop enabler I *PROBABLY* not getting lynched. You guys would have to NK me and if Vork jails me that's not going to happen but I'm not sure why you guys didn't even consider that. Trading one once to make the cops useless is a high payoff but we were prob getting lynched anyways and there'd be an extra not Dave nk out there. Thats some maybe WIFOM to claim vig or something IDK.

Like the win feels good (and in reality RAS and I called the scum without the use of PRs) but town was a lil' OP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RE RAS noms: Moment of Brilliance, Rising Star (if he has performed well in his other games) and Kodak Moment all seem acceptable but you guys would have to fill them out b/c I'm way too frackin (I've been a Galactica binge :lol: ) lazy to do that.

awestfie
awestfie
Mafia Scum
awestfie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by awestfie »

Thanks. I nominated him for kodak. It seems to be the most accurate scummy for what he did.
Regfan sux!
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1829, RAS wrote:A few post-game comments:

– Most of my thoughts as to why I went with this sequence of play can be found in my PT. If it wasn't obvious already, I dislike doing gambits and playing selfishly. However, it felt like the right thing to do at the time. The plan was to guilty the players who I felt were the most scummy, and retract the report if they reacted well. This never happened.

– This isn't the first time I apologize to you, Vedith, and I would like to apologize again. My behavior towards you on day 1 was unacceptable, bad day or not. I hope to play more games with you in the future.

– Thanks for modding this game, Boonskiies.

I'm also looking to hydra with someone for a game or two if anyone's interested.
I’d love to hydra with you!

Great setup Boon!!!
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=77822

BooneyToonz Discussion thread for anyone interested in the series as a whole and how it updates.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’m also going to go into my review process with Something_Smart tonight, so my next game is coming soon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sick. Didn’t have to look for a replacement once.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:47 am

Post by Vorkuta »

One dsy, I will re read this game and understand.... something.
That day is long in the future.

Great game!
Great mod!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:41 am

Post by davesaz »

Two vig shots and no love. :roll:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1844, Boonskiies wrote:I’m also going to go into my review process with Something_Smart tonight, so my next game is coming soon.
Can confirm I will be involved in the next aBoonination. (Man I hope Boon hasn't beat me to that pun :P)
In post 1825, Boonskiies wrote:Also, someone mod a BooneyToonz game. I’ll back up mod if you want me to, but I’d like to play one eventually!
I would do this too! I'm starting to think I like the Boon games more from the mod side than the player side; they're always super cool but end up a bit too crazy for my likes as a player.
In post 1847, davesaz wrote:Two vig shots and no love. :roll:
I love you dave! \o/

But for the record the dead thread will show that I wasn't the biggest fan of RAS's plays, just because he basically took the whole game in his hands in a way that only worked out because he was right. But you definitely did great, no two ways about that!
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 am

Post by davesaz »

Got around to reading the night actions.
RAS didn't have any results? So lucky that it worked out.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”