NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5247, Moongrass wrote:So I think yes because it was 8ball - scum would bus each other early because the first wagon is never going through so a great distancing tactic - I've talked about Chen possibly being scum 8ball D1.
In the first rolling of this game, scum made lhf scum the 8 ball but were trying to steer clear of pushing them. If contrary in this case, scum was pushing the 8 ball, wouldn’t it have made more sense for the 8 ball to be town?
Hydra of Dannflor and Nancy Drew 39
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by NanceFloor »

:dead:
In post 5249, Moongrass wrote:Because the first wagon pushed in 8ball is never going through. Ehy do scum ever push each other?
Not necessarily. They do but generally to distance, not to actually hard bus.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Moongrass »

Your posts were condemning to you but not really to anybody else except Chen which makes you wonder why. I mean I see what you're saying but I didn't think that was strong enough to clear him from my PoV.

Well noone really pushed Chen except fusco, I'm not saying the 8ball was scum I was saying that it'd be smart if the 8ball were scum because they trade 1 buddy for two town and leave weird associatives for the rest of the game. I think either way there's nothing clearing Chen.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Moongrass »

It's not a hard bus when fusco jumps on other wagons with little persuasion.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:23 pm

Post by Moongrass »

I know I have little impact atm but I just want you to remember these conversations later like after I flip if you're town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Titus »

@Tohru Sheep my strategy, and we have high odds of winning. That is all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tohru
Tohru
Goon
Tohru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Tohru »

Hey everyone, looks like this game is mechanics heavy, so I'll need to scrutinize them very carefully. Wouldn't want to make a mistake like the last time, after all! *sweats*
In post 5238, NanceFloor wrote:
In post 5228, Tohru wrote:Oh, RC is in the game. I'm RC. Hi RC!

We still have an unofficial score to settle from FOTM.

Can you give me your honest answer, what would your reaction be if, hypothetically, you were scum here, and, hypothetically, I caught you and managed to get you lynched? I'm asking because I don't want it to be a case where you become upset or resentful even though I did the right thing, if such a scenario were to exist.

Thanks!
In post 1663, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1659, Taly wrote:ankle
kittybells
mbaki
confbias
clem
creature
rc isnt unkillable here
mbaki is townish
confslot isnt really town
clem isnt town - theyre null to me
creature isnt in this game - oh wait.
Hi Touru, as you can see from scum!Fucosco quote, RC is essentially spewed town here, so I don’t think you need to worry about this.
That's not spew though. It's NAI, I think it is fueling your confirmation bias.

In post 5255, Titus wrote:@Tohru Sheep my strategy, and we have high odds of winning. That is all.
Well, it would help a lot if you actually gave me a recap on what your strategy actually was!

In post 5233, Moongrass wrote: The state of the game isn't great as town are in pieces. Players are afraid to push RC or disagree with Nancefloor to avoid unnecessary confrontation. People aren't really solving anymore and can't even agree on how to play events. So yeah come save us.

It's my pleasure!
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:55 am

Post by BNL »

0verki11
has been prodded
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

@Tohru. Veto 4 coalition people. 2 die. Repeat coalition by your action. Include everyone not in the first coalition and you.
Either we win or we have two pools that must contain 1 scum.

We find the one scum in each pool. No matter what move scum make, they narrow down who scum can be.

After we get one scum in each pool, we use 1 in 4. Get lots of conftown. Profit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

*after we lynch one scum in each pool
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:28 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Have you ever considered that I exist in the mafia space as something other than a one dimensional trophy for you to try to claim?

Is there something about knowing that I can't retaliate by trying to lynch them that makes people stop considering my presence in the game as anything besides a chance for glory?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:05 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5252, Moongrass wrote:Your posts were condemning to you but not really to anybody else except Chen which makes you wonder why. I mean I see what you're saying but I didn't think that was strong enough to clear him from my PoV.

Well noone really pushed Chen except fusco, I'm not saying the 8ball was scum I was saying that it'd be smart if the 8ball were scum because they trade 1 buddy for two town and leave weird associatives for the rest of the game. I think either way there's nothing clearing Chen.
That’s my point. Why would scum make their buddy the 8 ball only to hardbus them? If Chenn was the 8 ball in this case, it makes way more sense to me that he’d be town.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:11 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5253, Moongrass wrote:It's not a hard bus when fusco jumps on other wagons with little persuasion.
When scum places a lolvote on a buddy just to distance, it of course isn’t but Fuscosco was clearly not only okay with Chenn being lynched, he was harddriving it. It might not even be 8 ball related. I think Fuscosco and Chenn are more likely to be SvT, than SvS from that.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Clem is probably scum
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:17 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5254, Moongrass wrote:I know I have little impact atm but I just want you to remember these conversations later like after I flip if you're town.
Your play here just seems very different than LotV. where I had you as townlock from the first post and I ISO’d you in another towngame where you were also bleeding obvtown in that. You’re not one of those players who look even remotely scummy as town, if those two games are any indication.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:24 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5256, Tohru wrote:Hey everyone, looks like this game is mechanics heavy, so I'll need to scrutinize them very carefully. Wouldn't want to make a mistake like the last time, after all! *sweats*
In post 5238, NanceFloor wrote:
In post 5228, Tohru wrote:Oh, RC is in the game. I'm RC. Hi RC!

We still have an unofficial score to settle from FOTM.

Can you give me your honest answer, what would your reaction be if, hypothetically, you were scum here, and, hypothetically, I caught you and managed to get you lynched? I'm asking because I don't want it to be a case where you become upset or resentful even though I did the right thing, if such a scenario were to exist.

Thanks!
In post 1663, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1659, Taly wrote:ankle
kittybells
mbaki
confbias
clem
creature
rc isnt unkillable here
mbaki is townish
confslot isnt really town
clem isnt town - theyre null to me
creature isnt in this game - oh wait.
Hi Touru, as you can see from scum!Fucosco quote, RC is essentially spewed town here, so I don’t think you need to worry about this.
That's not spew though. It's NAI, I think it is fueling your confirmation bias.

In post 5255, Titus wrote:@Tohru Sheep my strategy, and we have high odds of winning. That is all.
Well, it would help a lot if you actually gave me a recap on what your strategy actually was!

In post 5233, Moongrass wrote: The state of the game isn't great as town are in pieces. Players are afraid to push RC or disagree with Nancefloor to avoid unnecessary confrontation. People aren't really solving anymore and can't even agree on how to play events. So yeah come save us.

It's my pleasure!
Whether or not, you agree with Moon that unlynchable and unkillable are interchangeable or not, it still doesn’t sound to me like something one would say about their scumbudddy, so yes, it’s not an actual confirmation but definitely points to RC being town.

But yes, I do read his play here as townie but I don’t think that has any bearing on my opinion on this.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 5264, NanceFloor wrote:
In post 5254, Moongrass wrote:I know I have little impact atm but I just want you to remember these conversations later like after I flip if you're town.
Your play here just seems very different than LotV. where I had you as townlock from the first post and I ISO’d you in another towngame where you were also bleeding obvtown in that. You’re not one of those players who look even remotely scummy as town, if those two games are any indication.
Two games aren't going to tell you much. As I said in the second game to Liger, I play different in every game intentionally depending on my mood/character of choice. Also, coming into a large mechanics heavy game and having you tunnel me necessitates a different play.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Moongrass »

Think of it this way.
Game 1 - I rep into obv town after mass claim.
Game 2 - I rep in early game so I have time to read the whole thing.
This - I rep 180 pages into a shitshow full of LHF where people aren't listening to each other or working together. I'm working with what I can without reading the whole game because ain't nobody got time for that.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:31 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5263, Pink Ball wrote:Clem is probably scum
In post 1064, chennisden wrote:
In post 1061, Fuscosco wrote:bef is not a good wagon.

why are we following chen?
because this is the best wagon we have?

also people aren't following me
Would Fuscosco say this about a scumbuddy? Bef obviously was a horrible D1 wagon but it’s scum!Fuscosco who’s saying it. :lol:

Generally scum would seem to be more coordinated, don’t you think?

However, I do definitely think it’s possible that there was at least one scum on BEF.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:35 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5266, Moongrass wrote:
In post 5264, NanceFloor wrote:
Two games aren't going to tell you much. As I said in the second game to Liger, I play different in every game intentionally depending on my mood/character of choice. Also, coming into a large mechanics heavy game and having you tunnel me necessitates a different play.
Well I obviously can’t tell from those two games how you react to being tunnelled. What I can tell, is that you were so bleeding obvtown in both of those game it hurts. Like your analysis of Shiro vs. Wisdom, was brilliant and spot on.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:39 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5267, Moongrass wrote:Think of it this way.
Game 1 - I rep into obv town after mass claim.
Game 2 - I rep in early game so I have time to read the whole thing.
This - I rep 180 pages into a shitshow full of LHF where people aren't listening to each other or working together. I'm working with what I can without reading the whole game because ain't nobody got time for that.
I can fully believe that you thought you’d be repping into a town slot. Mbaki is very difficult to read. I also ISO’d him in that same game you were in and I couldn’t read him at all based on that.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Moongrass »

Mbaki is obv town to me here based on my bad read last game. I believe AtE plus his mechanical thought process early plus his scum lynch say he's town. And I was right.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:05 am

Post by NanceFloor »

In post 5271, Moongrass wrote:Mbaki is obv town to me here based on my bad read last game. I believe AtE plus his mechanical thought process early plus his scum lynch say he's town. And I was right.
You do realize that saying this about your predecessor is completely worthless, right?
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Moongrass »

For your read on me, yes. For my ego, no.
NanceFloor
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
NanceFloor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:33 am

Post by NanceFloor »

8-ball
The game will have a commercial break, in which the Mafia choose a player to be the 8-ball, which is not publicly announced. Town must choose to eliminate a player by majority vote.
If the 8-ball is lynched, it is revealed as such, and the Mafia get an extra nightkill that Night (for a total of 2 kills). Otherwise, the Mafia may not kill
In post 1071, chennisden wrote:the second best option for scum is a no-lynch. its much safer.
In post 1072, chennisden wrote:it also gives them two NKs.
8-ball:
If a majority is not reached by deadline, no player will be eliminated, and the Mafia will get 2 kills that Night
Chenn is right. No lynch would have gotten scum 2 NKs.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”