Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 97, Old Dogs wrote:pedit: our wincons dont align at all (survivor's is to just live) but that doesnt mean we should kill them
Sorry- by align I meant 'not mutually exclusive'

Also wtf who has a "plan for EoD" before everyone even checks into the thread
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:25 am

Post by The Three Musketeers »

In post 99, The Three Musketeers wrote:Indeed, also those other slots can flip town too, why that's not a concern to you at all?
~Aramis
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 99, The Three Musketeers wrote:Indeed, also those other slots can flip town too, why that's not a concern to you at all?
ramcius you've played mafia before LMAO

yes, ofc they can flip town, thats why i said i'd rather take a >0% chance of a scumflip over a 0% chance of a scumflip.

im glad we came full circle
~ hydra of titus and katyusha ~
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:37 am

In post 102, Old Dogs wrote:
ramcius you've played mafia before LMAO

yes, ofc they can flip town, thats why i said i'd rather take a >0% chance of a scumflip over a 0% chance of a scumflip.

im glad we came full circle
See, that's the difference between you and me - you want to try lynch scum, I want to eliminate as much lose conditions as I can
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

TR on both three marketeers and old dogs. Also hi skitter you're always town. Random VOTE: mastina and I think we should leave the survivor alive for now.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 103, The Three Musketeers wrote:See, that's the difference between you and me - you want to try lynch scum, I want to eliminate as much lose conditions as I can
we can vote out the survivor when it's almost lylo and thus an actual lose condition, for now let's take advantage of the extra vote, aight?
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:54 am

In post 105, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 103, The Three Musketeers wrote:See, that's the difference between you and me - you want to try lynch scum, I want to eliminate as much lose conditions as I can
we can vote out the survivor when it's almost lylo and thus an actual lose condition, for now let's take advantage of the extra vote, aight?
Considering we have no clue on scum numbers and 3p numbers it's hard to predict, when it will be this "almost LYLO"

Also, what chances we have to find all scum before this "almost LYLO" happens in your opinion?
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:58 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Can we stop clogging the thread with hypotheticals?

We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
In the meanwhile, let's townhunt instead of discussing when and how best to lynch the survivor (*smh*)
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Old Dogs »

In post 106, The Three Musketeers wrote:Considering we have no clue on scum numbers and 3p numbers it's hard to predict, when it will be this "almost LYLO"

Also, what chances we have to find all scum before this "almost LYLO" happens in your opinion?
18 player game so we should start talking about it after 2 mislynches, and it's happened before in past large games so it can happen here. let's just play the game and let the setup speak for itself
Vorkuta wrote:Can we stop clogging the thread with hypotheticals?

We'll cross that bridge when we get there.
In the meanwhile, let's townhunt instead of discussing when and how best to lynch the survivor (*smh*)
why townhunt when we can scumhunt :?:

i think ramcius (musketeers) is town and 1130 is scum tho so i guess im getting stuff done in both lol
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Scumhunting with "significant 3p component" is like scumhunting in multiball- townhunting is easier IMHO.
The Three Musketeers
The Three Musketeers
Goon
The Three Musketeers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:09 am

2 MLs sounds reasonable - survivor will have to help us after 1 ML or they will be in trouble, if 2nd one happens

~Aramis
Old Dogs
Old Dogs
Goon
Old Dogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:10 am

Post by Old Dogs »

A single, hardclaimed survivor is not multiball LMAO

if this were actual multiball you'd be right because scumhunting is easier for scum who only have to find one team, but im pretty sure the setup has to be 3 or 4 mafia + 14 or 13 town + 1 survivor thats probably linked to the main gimmick of the setup. ie there's only one team to look for so it doesnt really matter

still thats not important - if youre townhunting who have you townhunted so far?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 9, mastina wrote:Hi.
I'm a town fakeclaimer.

I win if I get everyone in the game to believe my fakeclaim.

Btw I'm a VT.
Very bad post.
In post 13, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Hi.
I'm a town fakeclaimer.

Btw I'm a VT.
Very good post.
In post 17, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 9, mastina wrote:Btw I'm a VT.
I too am the Vanilla >.>
Why would you say this?
In post 47, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 38, ElevenThirty wrote:I dont like thr post at the top of this page either, the one addressed to 3ps
i mean fair but u said you didnt like a post so im equating that to you feeling he's scum - im not really sure why scum specifically is going to go like "I STAN 3rd PARTY ROLES BTW" in bold on a pagetop

is it a not-very-good-post? ya maybe... but like, it just seems like a bad post and not a scummy post to me
Vorkuta wrote:
In post 44, ElevenThirty wrote:faking his interest
Even if I were "insert party here", I wouldn't actually understand any of the mechanics involved so I'd be
genuinely
interested anyway
:?: scum informed :?:
Old Dogs get my first solid town points.
In post 64, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 56, Chickadead wrote:
We're hard-claiming Survivor

We've an active ability to help keep us alive. We won't be sharing what that is now.

We've no killing action, and we're not in any PT.

We're not going to out any scum-reads unless scum ever try killing us.

Neutral.
If you're not with us, you're against us

While I can understand your wish to stay neutral, it's not beneficial to us at all and I won't shed a tear, if you get lynched

~Aramis
This is basically where I stand.

@chickadead - if you don't plan on sharing reads, but do plan on being useful, how exactly are you going to go about that? Who do you decide to press for info? How do you go about it without ensuing chaos? Pointing out scummy things and pressing people is just another degree of sharing reads. I get that you're trying to play to your wincon, but I'm unsure about the logistics of not sharing any reads and still playing the game. Sorry if this has been discussed. I did legitimately read the first few pages, and then when it just devolved into wordy posts about the survivor role, I glossed over.

Also @everyone - Without claiming anything, does anyone have any sort of information about potentially activating the muted players?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:23 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

This early game is pretty universally terrible

~ Pichu
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:23 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

I'll catch up eventually when something more interesting happens

~ Pichu
Chickadead
Chickadead
Townie
Chickadead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Chickadead »

In post 112, Chickadee wrote:@chickadead - if you don't plan on sharing reads, but do plan on being useful, how exactly are you going to go about that? Who do you decide to press for info? How do you go about it without ensuing chaos? Pointing out scummy things and pressing people is just another degree of sharing reads. I get that you're trying to play to your wincon, but I'm unsure about the logistics of not sharing any reads and still playing the game. Sorry if this has been discussed. I did legitimately read the first few pages, and then when it just devolved into wordy posts about the survivor role, I glossed over.
Our approach will differ based on how this player list approaches us. While we won't be outing reads directly, we will be conversing and giving our thoughts about players when we see fit. It's important to realize that our goal isn't to cause chaos, but more so to ensure that none of our posts brings us closer to being a potential night-kill target. It's possible that our approach changes in the near-future, but this is how we're going to be approaching the game for now. We're not actively playing against town's win condition. We won't be outing any "fake thoughts/reads" about players for the sake of helping our win condition, and we won't be jumping on the popular wagon if we disagree with it.
hydra of the worst & Quest
made with Chickadee's explicit consent

"we would like to use our ninja strongman reflexively roleblocking vigilante shot on chickadee please" ~ us to every game mod n1
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 111, Old Dogs wrote:single, hardclaimed survivor is not multiball
You've uuhh read the description of this game yes?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 112, Chickadee wrote:
In post 9, mastina wrote:Hi.
I'm a town fakeclaimer.

Btw I'm a VT.
Very bad post.
In post 13, YAYVIDEOGAMES wrote:Hi.
I'm a town fakeclaimer.

Btw I'm a VT.
Very good post.
In post 17, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 9, mastina wrote:Btw I'm a VT.
I too am the Vanilla >.>
Why would you say this?
In post 47, Old Dogs wrote:
In post 38, ElevenThirty wrote:I dont like thr post at the top of this page either, the one addressed to 3ps
i mean fair but u said you didnt like a post so im equating that to you feeling he's scum - im not really sure why scum specifically is going to go like "I STAN 3rd PARTY ROLES BTW" in bold on a pagetop

is it a not-very-good-post? ya maybe... but like, it just seems like a bad post and not a scummy post to me
Vorkuta wrote:
In post 44, ElevenThirty wrote:faking his interest
Even if I were "insert party here", I wouldn't actually understand any of the mechanics involved so I'd be
genuinely
interested anyway
:?: scum informed :?:
Old Dogs get my first solid town points.
In post 64, The Three Musketeers wrote:
In post 56, Chickadead wrote:
We're hard-claiming Survivor

We've an active ability to help keep us alive. We won't be sharing what that is now.

We've no killing action, and we're not in any PT.

We're not going to out any scum-reads unless scum ever try killing us.

Neutral.
If you're not with us, you're against us

While I can understand your wish to stay neutral, it's not beneficial to us at all and I won't shed a tear, if you get lynched

~Aramis
This is basically where I stand.

@chickadead - if you don't plan on sharing reads, but do plan on being useful, how exactly are you going to go about that? Who do you decide to press for info? How do you go about it without ensuing chaos? Pointing out scummy things and pressing people is just another degree of sharing reads. I get that you're trying to play to your wincon, but I'm unsure about the logistics of not sharing any reads and still playing the game. Sorry if this has been discussed. I did legitimately read the first few pages, and then when it just devolved into wordy posts about the survivor role, I glossed over.

Also @everyone - Without claiming anything, does anyone have any sort of information about potentially activating the muted players?
hooh, what happened to staying our of it?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Fuscosco »

hunh, guess i assumed you were a head of the hydra
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Vorkuta »

The name confusion is going to be real
Chickadead
Chickadead
Townie
Chickadead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Chickadead »

VOTE: YAYVIDEOGAMES.

"we would like to use our ninja strongman reflexively roleblocking vigilante shot on chickadee please" ~ us to every game mod n1
YAYVIDEOGAMES
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
YAYVIDEOGAMES
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:08 am

Post by YAYVIDEOGAMES »

Meanie

~ Pichu
Voted
Voted
Goon
Voted
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Voted »

In post 115, Chickadead wrote:
In post 112, Chickadee wrote:@chickadead - if you don't plan on sharing reads, but do plan on being useful, how exactly are you going to go about that? Who do you decide to press for info? How do you go about it without ensuing chaos? Pointing out scummy things and pressing people is just another degree of sharing reads. I get that you're trying to play to your wincon, but I'm unsure about the logistics of not sharing any reads and still playing the game. Sorry if this has been discussed. I did legitimately read the first few pages, and then when it just devolved into wordy posts about the survivor role, I glossed over.
Our approach will differ based on how this player list approaches us. While we won't be outing reads directly, we will be conversing and giving our thoughts about players when we see fit. It's important to realize that our goal isn't to cause chaos, but more so to
ensure that none of our posts brings us closer to being a potential night-kill target
. It's possible that our approach changes in the near-future, but this is how we're going to be approaching the game for now. We're not actively playing against town's win condition. We won't be outing any "fake thoughts/reads" about players for the sake of helping our win condition, and we won't be jumping on the popular wagon if we disagree with it.
How about also ensuring that none of your posts brings you closer to being a potential lynch too?

I understand that you don't want to take role of town leader, but if you post few reads and help town just a little, why would scum/ 3rd party kill you? They will be bigger threats fot them than you. Stop hiding behind that survivour mask and start behaving at least samewhat towny, or I am calling your lynch.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Fuscosco »

You said you have NK deterrents.

Dodging bullets at night or ropes by day - which is harder?
Chickadead
Chickadead
Townie
Chickadead
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Chickadead »

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”