CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 3624, Primate wrote:
In post 3622, Rautherdir wrote:Oh... I just realized something.
If Aeon is town aligned and has an ability to convert town players to their alignment, that might not count as a cult. (Since cults aren't town aligned and don't usually have restrictions on who they can target)
The Aeon alignment win condition is to outnumber the rebels? How would that fit with a town recruiter?
Doesn't this question feels a bit shallow and just irrelevant? Like Raut was rambling and its obvious a question like that goes nowhere
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4822, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think plenty of people engage their scumreads, it's a sign of humility, where you admit you might be wrong and as such are willing to attempt to figure out if you are :p
But in all seriousness I don't see anything that sticks out as weird
Pedit: what?
The exchange I quoted show primate being complacent, not investigative. Maybe hes just simotech scum but this just doesnt strike me as Town asking a SR stuff
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How is that complacent?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean he is firing off a lot of questions in what you're quoting but I don't trust that as a scumtell
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 3449, CloudKicker wrote:PP was mafia? lmao, my first reaction was that he must not even have known himself until later in the day
In post 3441, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow so what, one of the companies is outright the scum team? That seems like bad design.
In post 3454, Bambi Jay wrote:You guys freaking hammered when I specfically told you all I need serum to win. The fuck, brism
In post 3448, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Almost

Now we can kill this
I specifically remember Pengu claiming an Inno on the slot too.
In post 3452, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also from the flip the game is most likely singleball
How so ? I doubt PP was killed from a town aligned slot, 3P? :shifty:
looks at bambi
Thou shalt not blame the surv.
In post 3623, Primate wrote:This is my view, most of it based on the flavour. We know that Simotech does not exist as a company in this game. The reason we are here is to stop the flow of serum. And flavourwise I think it'd be a bit weird if the serum production is a complete red herring. So it seems likely that we either have simotech, we have a group of people unrelated to simotech who are the scum and producing the serum, or we have some pro-town force producing the serum and us being concerned about the production is a red herring. Whilst it could be the Aeon alignment producing the serum, the information we've got so far I don't think naturally leads you in that direction, although it's a fair point that that win condition is a strong indication to me that we're dealing with a single scumgroup. I feel like the flavour so far is leading us to the conclusion that the people making the serum are split across several companies, with Johnson and GenX both implicated. This isn't based on any role knowledge or anything, but I wonder if in the future there's going to be a event where we can in some way decide that we're actually just fine with the serum and maybe something major will change. Speculation though.

RE PP/Almost: PP had to be team scum, he's got an area marked factional ability. I don't think it means a huge deal that it was redacted. I looked at everhope and the scum had a list of stuff they could use in the pt that wasn't even mentioned in the PM (this was mentioned as a possibility in that games rules). It's possible the mods has moved some stuff around and tried a different implementation of a similar type of thing. I think you have to assume that he could do stuff other than kill. The general situation with the PGO makes sense. PP claimed something about a50, the a50 pgos and pp dies, sure. I don't think specifics about the actions make sense (I don't think speculation about a50 losing his role makes sense, and the stuff with the aescetic seems weird), but I think that's broadly what happened. We're down a kill but we don't need an explanation for that now.

Also, just think about it Gamma. Primate has not been active this game, Dun/Sakura/Myself/You were active this game. How many of the actives slots claims to be versed in the flavour of the game ? Dun/Sakura basically stopped caring about it too much iirc. I tried to make sens of it the majority d1/d2 but eventually stopped because its just too exhaustive. You? I dont recall you talk heavy about flavour

Why then, would an not-so invested slot shows a POV that is flavour heavy? Why would an uninvested slot would invest more in the flavour than the majority of the very active slot?

What is the difference? Why would someone take the time to read all the stuff the mod posted just to pro dodge and not engage anyone?

Don't you think that it benefit mafia more than it does to town? the only pov Primate is able to gives is one that is mechanically/flavour wise sound, but ultimately emotionless, which is a textbook s tell.
Who pro dodge a game just to post a very dense half-wall about flavour??
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay yeah you've made your point. Can't really change the lynch know though.
<Embrace The Void>

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is that complacent?
In post 4819, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 3114, Primate wrote:
In post 3108, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3104, Primate wrote:I don't really understand why PP voted PK if he's not using the creature justification.
I was voting because of creature meta but then unvoted when I remembered this:
In post 2990, PenguinPower wrote:Scum creature doesn't usually get replaced though? Typically they prod dodge/low effort until they get lynched ime.
You said you preferred PK to A50 though in #3000. Regardless of whether you have a townread on A50 or it's something else, why include PK as a pref? Is this because you consider PK scummy despite thinking FTC wasn't creature? Or did you just use him as an example because people were talking about him at the time?

@Gamma does this sounds like someone who talks to a scumread ? :roll: confbias tho
In post 4827, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is that complacent?
Because hes already half answering the questions while asking them, it doesnt sounds like he cares about the answer. He basically asking "did u X, Y or Z?'' while waiting for a yes/no answer, thats not investigative, you dont find scum by giving them multiple answer choices
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That makes sense
You don't give your mark an out
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I love how you mentioned this stuff before we switched to Claude, and not on twilight.
It helped a ton to ensure a Primate lynch today.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4833, Sakura Hana wrote:I love how you mentioned this stuff before we switched to Claude, and not on twilight.
It helped a ton to ensure a Primate lynch today.
I just saw all of this crap by iso'ing him in real time
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

For some reason I feel like scum cloud doesn't do this "put in the effort after the payoff isn't there" thing
<Embrace The Void>

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 4835, Gamma Emerald wrote:For some reason I feel like scum cloud doesn't do this "put in the effort after the payoff isn't there" thing
For some reason I agree.
But.
I kinda want to be lazy now coz i clearly suk at convincing ppl fish is scum and im tired.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Like i feel the same as with chennisden in gay dance.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

its funny my alignement is still on the table
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4836, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4835, Gamma Emerald wrote:For some reason I feel like scum cloud doesn't do this "put in the effort after the payoff isn't there" thing
For some reason I agree.
But.
I kinda want to be lazy now coz i clearly suk at convincing ppl fish is scum and im tired.
Would you like me to case fish?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

TLDR: Fish towntold by lowkey calling me a pathetic human being if i was scum when I was being an ass. That could by NAI considering multiball tho
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

It was at the time he scumread me you know. IMO it was his ego taking because he knew he was starting to be swayed by how I acted while being fosed. This somehow shows that is ego was affected; he didn't want to TR me because I was annoying/loud/disruptive but he did and told me id be very low to act like I did as scum.

IMO it was genuine af and it only comes from town
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 4161, Fish Monger wrote:What cloud is doing; Its kind of a shitty thing to do though

I might be swayed to policy it.
In post 4173, Fish Monger wrote:
In post 4167, CloudKicker wrote:Next time I will check the player list before signing up
If you flip not!green, I will find your play downright revolting.

This is way worse than some 1v1.
Prior to 4161 he was basically starting to change his read. But when i started claiming mafia, he said he might policy me for it. If he was really trying to buddy me he wouldn't have mention a policy in anyway. Then 4173 shows he was upset at my play.

The use of "not!green" is odd tho, im not sure what to think about it
Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Zaphkael »

Vote Count 3.Final

Cloudkicker-
[0]
MariaR-
[0]
KidAmn-
[0]
Rautherdir-
[0]
Alisae -
[0]
Bambi Jay-
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
[Lynch]
Claude GD -
[8] Oversoul, Gamma Emerald, Fish Monger, Dunnstral, Sakura Hana, Almost50, Alisae, Bambi Jay
Fish Monger -
[1] RedPanda
RedPanda -
[0]
Oversoul -
[2] Claude GD, Rautherdir
Almost50 -
[0]
Primate -
[0]
Sakura Hana-
[0]
Dunnstral -
[0]

Not Voting -
MariaR, Primate, Cloudkicker

Mod Notes –

With 15 Alive, It Takes 8 to Lynch.

Day 3 Ends Now.
But I know, at the end...
Shoot me a message if you need a game reviewed!
Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by Zaphkael »

Intermission III: Dear Future Board

"Mrs Coleman? We finally did it. The final file in Project ARCH is a video. It's on this USB drive."
"Thank you. Dismissed."
As Thalia was left alone, she sighed of relief.
"I guess we're finally finding out what's happening?"
And then she pressed the play button.

"Dear future board."
A tall woman sits alone at a large table, with no less than twenty three empty seats, beautifully crafted yet aged and covered in a thick layer of dust.
"I have an important message for you, and I may no longer be alive to deliver it to you when needed. This is why I decided to record this video."
The woman sighs.
"You see, we, the board of Simotech, we wanted to help humanity. We wanted to improve humanity. With the help of doctor Kleinfeldt, we finally made the first step towards actually doing it. We developed a serum that increased strength, dexterity, pain resistance, intelligence and a bunch of other things. For some test subjects, it even appeared that...
other
abilities were possible, that we've only dreamed about so far. The hard part, though, was making it perfect.

We did everything to test and improve the serum, but other corporations caught wind of what we were doing. IUSTITIA in particular, they knew, and tried to stop us. They were successful in doing so.

No matter how noble your intentions, someone disagrees with what you do. Someone will never believe the sacrifices are worth it.
They left us with an incomplete product, and started a war with us. Here, in this very room, the board came up with a plan to make it through. We designed Project ARCH, which you will complete for us.

You see, when the people are against you, the only option is to make them need you.

We invested all of our funds in the production of our incomplete and flawed serum, which still had horrible side effects and was highly addictive. We disbanded, and let ourselves be declared bankrupt. When the enemy no longer appears to be there, people soon forget that things might not be as they seem.

In about one year, production of serum will be stable for about another year or two. We have made sure that a large part of it will 'accidentally' end up on the black market. People will use it as a drug, and will get addicted. Chaos will arise. Whoever controls the West Coast at that time will be forced to have their soldiers use the serum to enhance their abilities, and will crumble shortly after.

When that happens, I need you to be ready. I need you, future board, to take control again. I don't care how you do it, make a shell company, use our partners as a proxy, whatever. Make it happen. Let's make this world a better place, starting with the people that live on it.

I'm counting on you."

Claude GD was lynched. Their role PM was the following:
Spoiler: Role PM
I don't think any reasonable person wants to drag this all out. We've have our fights, or disagreements, our wars, blah blah blah. It gets tiring. What else do you want? What else do you need?
Can't we just live together and not give a shit about what we all do? Is it honestly too much to ask to just not be an asshole and to just exist?

I think it's safe to say that all of us are tired. We, the people. Everyone. We're done.
They're all stuck in their pride up there, the big bosses, CEOs and whoever else makes the decisions that we, what they look at as the plebs, have to keep fighting, have to keep worrying. Disconnected from reality is what they are. Maybe they got stuck in everHope.

No, I won't carry on for much longer. Once I've saved up enough money, I'm leaving. Gone. Out. I heard Italy is restructuring everything, and might be a better place to live once they're done with that.

Soon, I will be free.

You are
Amber Vargas, sent by
GenX
, Aligned with
Simotech

You have the following factional abilities:
  • REDACTED
You have no personal abilities.

You win when your faction has outnumbered The Rebels, or when nothing can prevent this from happening.

All players receive 2 Serum.

Night 3 begins now and ends in (expired on 2019-08-22 03:22:50) or until a replacement for MariaR has been found, whichever happens last. Please PM me your Night Actions, if any.
Last edited by Zaphkael on Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:49 am

Post by Zaphkael »

Ankamius replaces MariaR effective immediately!
Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Zaphkael »

Chapter 4: The Black Vials

WNGD Research Center Main Facility, Sacramento, 2175

Opening Project Log 482...
Done.
Client: Private.
Assignment: Improvement of protein acception and activation rate of neural drug database entry #273, handling name "Black Wings".
Agreed Pricing: 8.21 times the standard pricing.
Expected Finishing Date: March, 2179.

Almost50 died last Night. Their role PM was the following:
What are you willing to sacrifice for your career? Your humanity?

Ever since I was a kid, I have always been curious. I wanted to know how everything worked, why things happened the way they did and not any other way. My mom, she always laughed and told me I'd make a great scientist. Even though she passed away before I actually became one, I'd like to believe that she's up there, watching me proudly. I'm not sure I am proud, though.

As one of the best students at Harvard med school, it didn't long for the job offers to swamp me. I loved research more than helping the common folk with their problems, so instead of taking a job at one of the billion hospitals, I joined the WNGD Research team. I can't talk about the work we do here, but it is really interesting. Sometimes I question the morality of the things we do, but I suppose they're for the greater good? They have to be, right?

You are
Alex Jane, sent by
WNGD Research Centre
, Aligned with
The Rebels

You have the following abilities:
  • Protecting the Witness

Every night, you may protect a player. If they get attacked that night, you die instead. If the kill is a strongman kill, both you and your target die.
  • Enrage

When protecting someone, you may choose to pay 3 serum. If you do, you will kill any player that attempts to kill your target, if any. The effects of
    Protect the Witness
    are still in effect, meaning that you still die if your target is attacked. Once you use this ability, you have to pay an upkeep of 1 serum each night.
You win when all threats to the Rebellion have been eliminated.

Ankamius died last Night. Their role PM is the following:
Memories.
We have so many of them, yet remember so little. Our brain is this incredible, powerful computer, able to store terabytes, upon terabytes, upon terabytes of data.
Still, it fails to actively remember the details. Honestly, it's intriguing: the information is still there, as complete as ever. We know that it is, we have know that for centuries.
And yet.
Memories have become my specialty. I'll find them. I'll read them.
Piece by piece, one at a time, I'll watch them as if I was there, not missing a single detail.
There's a certain, poetic beauty to it, I suppose. We all believe in what's important, and fail to understand everything else. We all believe that we know what we are supposed to do, and miss the bigger picture that way.
Wouldn't it be amazing if we all remembered everything? If we could, just maybe, know the exact colour of the sweater you wore the day of your first kiss, the expression of your first victim?
Memories.
You have so many of them, yet remember so little.

But I don't.

You are
Evelyn Hart, sent by
WNGD Research Centre
, Aligned with
The Rebels

You have the following abilities:
  • Frightning Memories

Every night, you may privately send a message to one other player via the mod at the cost of 1 serum.
    They will be given your message, and the notice that "A long forgotten memory haunted you this Night."
  • A Strong Mind

You are immune to serum addiction, meaning that you never have to pay serum upkeep.
You win when all threats to the Rebellion have been eliminated.
Zaphkael
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Zaphkael
Little Did They Know
Little Did They Know

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Zaphkael »

Vote Count 4.00

Cloudkicker-
[0]
KidAmn-
[0]
Rautherdir-
[0]
Alisae -
[0]
Bambi Jay-
[0]
Gamma Emerald -
[0]
Fish Monger -
[0]
RedPanda -
[0]
Oversoul -
[0]
Primate -
[0]
Sakura Hana-
[0]
Dunnstral -
[0]

Not Voting -
Everyone!

Mod Notes –

With 12 Alive, It Takes 7 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2019-09-12 10:37:10).
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Alisae »

ok dunny
who do we lynch now
GTKAS
| here.