Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 3997, Vecna wrote:Dont pretend like you have this game solved if youre town or have been doing anything useful whatsoever JJD.
I don't have it solved. I never said I did. All I'm saying is I am bloody town, and if you had intended to lynch me anyway then at least have the courtesy to let me go peacefully without actually hating to have played in the first place. I was willing to be lynched a long time ago and YOU told me not to self-vote.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:15 am

VOTE: Bingle
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:16 am

Are the Cops ever going to vote??
I AM THE LAW!
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 3998, Vecna wrote:
In post 3995, Marquis wrote:I can't really see either of Vecna or bingle being scum, only both of them at once

but I think its a 3 man scumteam with the 3 or higher possible kills p night
Wait, so youre telling me you think its a 3person scumteam that has to rely on town to outright suck? Or that scum have vigs themselves? I dont get this post.
I think a game of this size with 4 scum and 3+ KPN at any point is too swingy. I don't think FakeGod would design this with 4 scum and am thinking there's only one left.

I can see you and Bingle both being scum, but I'm not wholly sold on either of you being scum independently. After all it's not like the early game mayor powers are gamebreaking. If you're both scum, any scummy use of that would draw scrutiny.

The main thing making me think this is how end of day 2 felt like scum theater around hammering and ending day before scum Chandra was forced to post or town Croag was able to post.
link in bio
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey, I was waiting for that. Fucking bingle stole my hammer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Marquis is scum slipping all over the place.

If Marquis was actually a Vig, a 3 man scum team could be killed Night 1 by all the vigilantes
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s zero way he actually think that.

He’s been pushing that kind of mindset for a bit, and it’s scum trying to act like they don’t know the games gonna continue after JJD flips red so it distances.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4003, Marquis wrote:
In post 3998, Vecna wrote:
In post 3995, Marquis wrote:I can't really see either of Vecna or bingle being scum, only both of them at once

but I think its a 3 man scumteam with the 3 or higher possible kills p night
Wait, so youre telling me you think its a 3person scumteam that has to rely on town to outright suck? Or that scum have vigs themselves? I dont get this post.
I think a game of this size with 4 scum and 3+ KPN at any point is too swingy. I don't think FakeGod would design this with 4 scum and am thinking there's only one left.

I can see you and Bingle both being scum, but I'm not wholly sold on either of you being scum independently. After all it's not like the early game mayor powers are gamebreaking. If you're both scum, any scummy use of that would draw scrutiny.

The main thing making me think this is how end of day 2 felt like scum theater around hammering and ending day before scum Chandra was forced to post or town Croag was able to post.
Although I do remember the Bingle Vecna thing being weird and thinking Vecna was stalling in case people went off of the wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

ON the flip side, Bingle could have hammered to anti associate
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Bingle »

A Bingle/Vecna scumteam has already won.

If we're both scum, regardless of which one of us you lynch today the other is vig-immune and can shoot the only uncaffeinated townie, chen.

It's literally useless to consider, and I would have claimed scum at daystart if it were the case.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:42 am

See? THAT is the REAL Bingle analysis (regardless of alignment). He does the math pretty good. This is EXACTLY why I SR him here because he's overlooking everything to get to justify SRing me.

@Bingle: IF you are town, I urge you to reconsider ALL your reads
under the hypothetical assumption
that I already flipped and you now know I'm Town. Give me a solve based on that hypothetical assumption.
I AM THE LAW!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Bingle »

Alright, I'll bite.

If you flip town:

7 alive going into night.

Marquis is BP IC.
Vecna and I are decaffeinated, unkillable, uninvestigatable.
Chenn can only be scum with whoever is sane out of croag/PP, which means that croag/PP should investigate FL to determine sanity.

Potential scumteams:

Vecna/Cop
Vecna/FL
Chenn/Sane Cop
FL/Cop

To an outsider, I have the same pairings as Vecna.

From a purely numbers game, we lose the least often by lynching the Sane Cop or FL. I have a hard townread on FL. So, tomorrow should be a 1v1 with FL/Sane cop, which is a no brainer to me.

Likely that would mean that the Sane cop fakeclaims Naive, so it could potentially be a 1v1 with FL/Sane cop or a 1v1 with the two cops, depending on claims. From that I would have to sort the partner to be able to accurately lynch in LYLO.

Of course, this would also be MYLO, so a full reevaluation would be in order. Additionally, the caffeine mechanic would become useless, so chenn would theoretically be able to save us as CPR doc by shooting scum after a mislynch, which means that chenn is likely still the NK tonight.

Which means that not holstering is a viable option. Since he's one shot, he should WIFOM that in order to potentially outguess scum and shouldn't mention his plan.

Of course, scum chen likely tries to test the validity of our BP claim by shooting me and Vecna tonight, which means a chen/Sane cop team with a spare mislynch, meaning town wins. Thus, Scum chen probably shoots one of us and one other townie (FL, actually, because he needs the town cop for a mislynch to save his buddy.) Which brings us back to a 1v1 between the cops.

If on the other hand the world isn't flat and you flip scum, CPR doc flip p much confirms it's marquis and we win easily. JK flip means that scum is in one of {me/Vecna/FL/cops} (Chenn would be confed by the cop inno, as we'd only have one scum left.) I'd like to think I'm fucking conftown after pushing you this hard literally all game. Cops probably confirm sanity here too, but we have a 5v1 with 2 conftown (one of whom is BP) or a conftown and a confscum.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Bingle »

I love how I targeted posts at all but one of the players, and the only one who is attempting to engage me is the one I didn't target.

God we deserve to lose this game.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:28 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 4.4

Flavor Leaf [1] - Marquis
Judge Joseph Dredd [1] - Bingle
Bingle [2] - chennisden, Judge Joseph Dredd
Marquis [1] - Flavor Leaf

Not Voting [3]
- PenguinPower, Croag, Vecna

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2019-09-23 16:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:29 am

I will ignore the last paragraph, as it's not what I asked (obviously). So, if you were told (by the mod) that I was town. Your solve would be..?? Who do we lynch TODAY "if I was conf!town"??

Also (and this another question so please answer above first); if I am today;s lynch and I flipped green, what would YOU DO if you were in:
A) chenn's shoes
B) Either Cop's shoes (they dunno their sanities yet, so assume you're a Town Cop)
I AM THE LAW!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Vecna »

I think we should seriously consider lynching PP here.

Fits just as well with JJD as Marquis.
Fits very well with FL
Fits very well with Bingle
Fits moderately well with Chennis (but would probably clear him as scum as well just to avoid the 1v1)
FYPOV he would even fit with me.

Dude hasnt done anything I can read all game. All the townreads there are horseshit.

Not sure I believe the JJD + Marquis or Bingle + FL team equities are high enough to rule him out from the lynch here.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:55 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Just because you can’t read someone doesn’t mean the reads are horseshit.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:58 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: JJD
<(") | (")>
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:58 am

In post 4015, Vecna wrote:Fits just as well with JJD as Marquis.
False, because I'm Town.

I'd agree on the rest if it wasn't for the FLAVOR. I mean, it'd be EVIL if I made a game titled "Maximus; the savior of Rome" and then made Maximus Decimus Meridius a Mafioso in it! Maybe I'm naive? I dunno, but I usually like to make my flavor fit.
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:59 am

Can we slow down until Bingle answers 4014, please? That's all I ask. Please and thank you.
I AM THE LAW!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4014, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:I will ignore the last paragraph, as it's not what I asked (obviously). So, if you were told (by the mod) that I was town. Your solve would be..?? Who do we lynch TODAY "if I was conf!town"??

Also (and this another question so please answer above first); if I am today;s lynch and I flipped green, what would YOU DO if you were in:
A) chenn's shoes
B) Either Cop's shoes (they dunno their sanities yet, so assume you're a Town Cop)
I'd be in literally the same position as if you were lynched and flipped town with an additional mislynch, so... Same.

My if you flip town answer for what I'd do tomorrow was given from a neutral slot, not my own.

If I were in chenn's shoes today without subjective reads, I'd have told everyone I was going to shoot a townread all day and that they didn't have to worry about that slot. Then, I'd holster over night, hoping that the scumteam would shoot somewhere else (not me, not the townread) and probably target one of the cops (or maybe holster). Both because if they're town they're the most likely NKs other than myself and a save there is a clear and because they are slots that might well flip scum. Chenn obviously can't do that.

If I were in a cop's shoes today I'd be hard pushing for lynching the other cop, for a few reasons. 1 they are likely to be scum based on my understanding of the game. 2 they confirm my sanity, meaning absolutely no paranoia as to whether the clear I have is a clear or not. 3. It makes me a likely nk if they flip naive because I take your lynch off the table or get a 1v1 with you, meaning I can, you know, not have to be in the game anymore.
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:23 pm

OK, so then everyone should have a road map to what they should do tonight. Lynch away.
I AM THE LAW!
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by chennisden »

playing wifom doesn't work, and it's not the game i'm interested in playing. thx
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 4005, Flavor Leaf wrote:Marquis is scum slipping all over the place.

If Marquis was actually a Vig, a 3 man scum team could be killed Night 1 by all the vigilantes
???????????????????????????????

i wish i knew earlier u were either scum or just plain paranoid town
i hate that i'm not 100% certain what it is because i'm assuming you're a cocky enough scumplayer to think you can act as insane as your play this game has been and get away with it

yes i think there's 3 scum. i think that vigs are inherently antitown especially when forced to shoot with low information, and in this game further scum's secondary win condition doing so. if you're really a town vig that's 4 kills per night which are most likely to hit town with a good chance of hitting uncaffeinated town. but i don't think you're a town vig after every bs claim and play you've made this game and i feel like you're finally doubling down on this one because it's what will keep you safest.

overall i'm pretty sure scum, me, and perry were the only nightkillers? plus cpr doctor. so yeah wait that's still 4 potential kpn.

i'm like 90% sure we're looking for one remaining scum. why are we even arguing this. more town power roles does not mean higher town win ratio. all it means is too many cooks.

you've also been pushing me and bingle all game is what it feels like. sorry you can't nightkill us? i'm not happy either because i still have to put up with this
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Marquis »

starting to feel like mafia bc i want everyone who isnt me dead. thatd solve it
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”