Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) BooneyToonz XIII: To Boon or Not To Boon

Back Up Mod and Reviewer:
The Baker

The OriginWhile shifting around in his professor’s storage unit,
Boonie
came across a large book.
Mr. William Shakespeare’s: Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies - The First Folio
. He opens it up, and the words on the page are in English, yet they seem as if a foreign language.

There’s method in my madness.

Boonie reads aloud, and just as the words of the page pass through the pursed lips of his contemporary boredness, a bright dark blue swirl of light scintillates from the paper filled hardstock.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks
flies past Boonie’s fear captivating face.

As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods;
they kill us for their sport.
wraps around Boonie’s timid torso, and lifts him above the ground.

“Help!”, he shrieks before he is cut off by
all that glitters is not gold
rushing into the salivic filled food hole of Boonie.

Suddenly, Boonie is forced into The First Folio, and squeezes through the pages themselves, as a final line of written work falls onto the ground.

These violent delights have violent ends.

The Baker
walks into the now empty storage unit, eating a croissant.

DetailsThis is a 21 Player Role Madness game. There are no Vanilla roles, and it will be a Classic BooneyToonz experience.
You can check out what a BooneyToonz game is at the BooneyToonz Discussion Thread.

Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Scum can make the factional kill alongside their ability, but they are not inherently Multitasking.
Does flavor have an effect?
Not on alignmen.
Unique Mechanic?
Nope.
New Mutations?
Yeah, there are. Have fun.
Multiball?
Nope.

Player List
Hydra have been accepted, but no more than
heads.

1. 50 Judge Powers
    - [Almost50 - Judge Joseph Dredd - AP]
  2. TrueSoulEnergy
    Creature
    LoserdudeOG

3. Haggle
    - [Billy Pilgrim + Hectic]
  4. Joan of Arc

5. Chara

6. Chemist1442
    Latias and Latios - [Chemist1422 + Gamma Emerald]

7. BrightEyedFish

8. Espressojet

9. Amrun

10. Bambi Jay

11. AaronFrost

12. RCEnigma

13. Venus and Mars
    - [Shiro + Nancy Drew 39]
  14. Emperor flippyNips

15. The Fonz
    Frank

16. Doctor Drew

17. Weiss Schnee
    Adorable
    Clemency
    Karnage

18. Romeo and Juliet
    - [Chennis + Asriel Dreemurr]
  19. Titus

20. chkflip

21. davesaz
Bold = Confirmed

Living Players50 Judge Powers
BrightEyedFish
RCEnigma
Emperor flippyNips
Weiss Schnee

Dead
Romeo and Juliet
, executed
Day 1
, was
Tybalt
Bard’s Battallion, Novice Odd-Night Vigilante.

Espressojet
, killed
Night 1
, was
Romeo
Bard’s Battallion, Juvenile Delinquent Neighbor
Doctor Drew
, executed
Day 2
, was
Petruchio
Bard’s Battallion, Universal Backup Neighbor.

AaronFrost
, killed
Night 2
, was
Brutus
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Split Willbooster Party Crasher
Chara
, killed
Night 2
, was
Othello
Bard’s Battallion, Non-Consecutive Babysitter
Venus and Mars
, Suicide Bomb’d
Day 3
, was
Juliet
Bard’s Battallion, Day 3+ Suicide Bomber.

Chkflip
, bombed
Day 3
, was
Benedick
Bard’s Battallion, Prime Numbered Night Rolestopper.

The Fonz
, killed
Night 3
, was
Rosalind
Bard’s Battallion, Messenger
Joan of Arc
, executed
Day 4
, was
Kate
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Desperate Doctor
Titus
, killed
Night 4
, was
Brutus
Bard’s Battallion, Neighborizer
Bambi Jay
, executed
Day 5
, was
Viola
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Odd-Night Follower, Even Night Voyeur
Haggle
, killed
Night 5
, was
Lady Macbeth
Bard’s Battallion, Psychologist Neighbor
TrueSoulEnergy
, executed
Day 6
, was
Hamlet
Evil Magical Disguise Lord of the Boonski’i, Announcing Jack-of-All-Trades Neighbor.
Chemist1422
, killed
Night 6
, was
Ophelia
Bard’s Battallion, Weak Odd-Night Hider Neighbor

Amrun
, executed
Day 7
, was
Prospero
Bard’s Battallion, Dead Fish Vendor.

Davesaz
, killed
Night 7
, was
Macbeth
Bard’s Battallion, Gunsmith Neighbor

Important
Act 1:

Act 1
Scene 1
Scene 2
Mutations and History/Updates
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
Act 1 Finale

Act 2:

Act 2
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7
Scene 8
Act 2 Finale

Act 3:

Act 3
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Act 3 Finale

Act 4:

Act 4
Scene 1
Scene 2

Act 5:

Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5

Act 6:

Act 6

Act 7:

Act 7
Scene 2

Act 8:

Act 8
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 66 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been executed or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase, or Act, will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase, Intermission, will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Act and Intermission phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been executed.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] An
Execution
, I use the term
Execute
instead of
Lynch
, will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Execution to end the Day with no execute (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie That Doesn’t Exist:

41] Not even one person will receive this PM.

Welcome,
The Baker
, you are
A Handmaiden from the Capulet family
Vanilla Bard’s Battalion

You have no flavor; you’re unimportant,
My, my, a handmaiden without the rent.

Act;Scene NAME OF PLAY

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the Bard’s Battalion have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Role Pm’s are sent out.

The game will begin when 17/21 players have confirmed.

Current amount:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:30 am, edited 6 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

General Wincons and Details
Bard’s Battalion
is the town alignment, they win when there are no anti town threats left alive.

Evil Magical Disguise Lords of the Boonski’i
is the scum alignment, they win when all members of the Bard’s Battalion are dead or there is nothing left from preventing it.

All flavor in the Role PM’s are quotes from your character, and underneath is the play that your character is from.

Flavor has no bearing on alignment.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1Boonie wakes up on a dusty, barren flatland. As he gets up, he hears the feint sound of shrieking—no, singing, in the distance.

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn and caldron bubble.
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

“Where am I?” Boonie thinks out loud. “BAKER!” screams the boy.

Three shrill, short, sassy, spellcasters, no, soothsayers, no...witches, walk up to Boonie.

“The prophecy!” One exclaims. “The prophecy!!!” One shrieks, “The prophecy...” One whispers under their single haired chin dimple.

“This is the boy of prophecy. The one that will bring great sorrow or great restoration to our worlds, but which, ay, there’s the rub.” The witches rotate in the manner in which they speak.

Boonie is clearly confused, “What prophecy?”

“It is said that a boy of your stature, of your dazed and confused manner, is to appear as if by magic to our worlds, and either bring great riches preceded by a Great War...or sorrow, preceded by a Great War. What is your name?”

He pauses. He isn’t quite sure what to make of these witches, but they seem to not want to bring him any harm.

“B-b-Boonie.”

They gasp!

“Then it is true! The prophecy that is to bring about the
has arrived. I pray that not too many of our great heroes have been affected by this dastardly forbidden magic. You must help.”

Boonie is stunned. “What should I do?”

The witches scoff. They expected the boy of prophecy to be more prepared.

“Travel through these different worlds, find out which of our heroes have been affected by the evil magicks, for they will be out to destroy the words of which our pages are written.”

“How shall I do’t?” Boonie states out loud, unsure of the fact of why he phrased the question in such a manner.

“The First Folio, you must find it. You must protect it by all means. Stay true to the Folio. It shall grant you the po’er to travel between our worlds. An evil magick will have affected a decent amount of lovely, yet tortured characters you may meet along the way. Free them of the spells. Duncan! He may have’t. Follow the road up ahead. Methinks you will find what you need. Duncan, ask him how he can help. Go!! You musn’t waste time.”

Boonie nods, and begins to move in the direction the witches told him as if entranced by a spell.

Boonie is scared. He thinks to himself, “If only The Baker were here.”
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Act 1, Scene 1

Not Voting [21]:
50 Judge Powers, LoserdudeOG, Haggle, Joan of Arc, Chara, Latias and Latios, BrightEyedFish, Espressojet, Amrun, Bambi Jay, AaronFrost, RCEnigma, Venus and Mars, Emperor flippyNips, Frank, Doctor Drew, Karnage, Romeo and Juliet, Titus, chkflip, Davesaz

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Act 1 ends (expired on 2020-01-11 19:00:00) on
January 11th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

I’m gonna be out and about the next few days, but I’ll get some vote counts in. If you go dummy fast, I’m still only likely to get 1 VC per day the next couple of days.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4, Boonskiies wrote:
General Wincons and Details
Bard’s Battalion
is the town alignment, they win when there are no anti town threats left alive.

is the scum alignment, they win when all members of the Bard’s Battalion are dead or there is nothing left from preventing it.

All flavor in the Role PM’s are quotes from your character, and underneath is the play that your character is from.

Flavor has no bearing on alignment.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:06 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Hello.

VOTE: Romeo and Juliet

Hi.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:07 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

soooo many hydras.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:09 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Sup dudes

VOTE: Haggle
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Hi.

”Hello there.” - Obi Wan
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of Plumber
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 9, BrightEyedFish wrote:soooo many hydras.
Great point, the lynch pool should only include the hydras.

VOTE: Haggle

Hectic only town reads me when I am scum, and scum reads me when I am town. Let's save him from the wifom nightmare.

Pre Edit: That's the spirit Aaron
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:13 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Great minds think alike Drew :wink:
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:20 am

Post by chennisden »

ego

I don’t have one, I’m just confident in my strengths and self aware of my weaknesses.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:23 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 14, chennisden wrote:ego

I don’t have one, I’m just confident in my strengths and self aware of my weaknesses.
First post is a hydra slip... oh man. Here we go.
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Latias and Latios »

-latias
Hydra of Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Espressojet »

First

+1

I’m taking a play from my back up Mod’s playbook, and doing a fake points system, where the winner at the end of the game will be awarded a Golden Boonie. These don’t matter, and will only be awarded to posts I find humorous.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Latias and Latios »

In post 17, Espressojet wrote:First
technically it’s the first post of your iso so you’re not wrong!

-latias
Hydra of Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:42 am

Post by davesaz »

I misread Latias and Latios.
Bonus points if you know what I misread it as.

I gather from the way the game started I'm lucky there was an open slot so I didn't have to hydra. :P
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:43 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I think you were the last one to /in
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:44 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 19, davesaz wrote:I misread Latias and Latios.

I gather from the way the game started I'm lucky there was an open slot so I didn't have to hydra. :P
Latinas and Latinos?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:48 am

Post by davesaz »

A cookie for the bright eyed one.
Though I figure a lot of folks will read it the same way as I do. :lol:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 21, BrightEyedFish wrote:

Latinas and Latinos?
The fish isn't normally this smart.

VOTE: BEF

Its taking performance enhancing drugs. It should be disqualified.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:16 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 23, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 21, BrightEyedFish wrote:

Latinas and Latinos?
The fish isn't normally this smart.

VOTE: BEF

Its taking performance enhancing drugs. It should be disqualified.
You think I'm smart? Are you finally starting to warm up to me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”