Survivor

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 47, Auro wrote:
In post 46, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 41, Miss Lane wrote:ETL seems to be enjoying it
Yes actually.
I like EspeciallyTheLies :D
Yes, the switch from "aggrevated because they cant see my brilliance" to "oh were doing this? this could be fun" seems decent.

Nero just jealous cause he aint got no popcorn
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 50, Covid 19 wrote:
Votecount 1.3

Vecna(1)
~ (8)

Miss Lynch(1)
~ (12)
EspeciallyTheLies(1)
~ (11)
Auro(1)
~ (5)
Alchemist21(1)
~ (2)

Not Voting (16): momo(0), Auro(5), Hoctac(0), 5G Tower(0), Jake the Wolfie(0), Odelschwanck(0), Allan 90(0), No łynch(0), Alchemist21(0), Elements(1), Flavor Leaf(0), davesaz(0), 50 Judge Powers(0), mastina(0), Tchill13(0), Saudade(0)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00)

MOD REMINDERS1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity except on Saturday-Monday.

3. I will be using a combination of automated votecounts (like this one) and manually doing them. This allows me to update the voting history and spot any errors in the automated votecounts. The manual votecounts will possess a slightly different format and will include post numbers in parenthesis rather than post count.
Please do not post if you have not confirmed yet.

No lynch is an option. To ensure no confusion occurs between not lynching and lynching No łynch, you absolutely MUST spell "No łynch" exactly like that with the special character.
Every game deserves a votecount like this. This is magic
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:57 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 57, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about
Vecna
, ETL.
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
That looks like he's asking me about Vecna. Not Miss Lynch.
Art is cool.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about Vecna, ETL.
Seems like oblivious town, has a newbie vibe, I'd even guess English may not be first language. Non-zero chance of being inexperienced scum but at the moment I'm gonna risk guessing that most if not all of the people who have posted thus far are probably town.
:giggle:

:lol:
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 1 VC #4

Auro (1): Vecna ()
Vecna (1): Nero Cain ()
No łynch (1): Auro ()
Alchemist21 (1): farside22 ()
EspeciallyTheLies (1): Miss Lynch ()
mastina (0):
Miss Lynch (1): EspeciallyTheLies ()
Not Voting (15): momo, Hoctac, 5G Tower, Jake the Wolfie, Odelschwanck, Allan90, No łynch, Alchemist21, Elements, Flavor Leaf, davesaz, 50 Judge Powers, mastina, Tchill13, Saudade

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity except on Saturday-Monday.

3. I will be using a combination of automated votecounts and manually doing them. This allows me to update the voting history and spot any errors in the automated votecounts. The manual votecounts will possess a slightly different format and will include post numbers in parenthesis rather than post count.
Please do not post if you have not confirmed yet.

No lynch is an option. To ensure no confusion occurs between not lynching and lynching No łynch, you absolutely MUST spell "No łynch" exactly like that with the special character.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 61, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
I love this post. 1 because Nero is specifically seeking out responses from other people about a slot he's suspicious about, and 2 because whether intended or not, I was started to get heated and this pulled me away for a moment. Scum don't do that. Even scum who know me don't do that. They let me continue to get aggravated and noise-dump in the thread.
Yep, agreed

Im already up to 3 townreads!
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 68, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 62, farside22 wrote:How long has it been since you played EtL? Have you seen scum push something strong from the jump? Or even the likelyhood of the lynch happening right from the start?
It's probably been at least 3 or 4 years since I was playing consistently, but I've played at least 2 or 3 games a year since, on and off, all Newbies.

yes. I have.

I know. That doesn't mean I don't get angry when someone pushes bullshit and then insults me to try to make it happen. To me, it's utter nonsense and a distraction from real scum hunting. Furthermore, the arrogance is a pet peeve of mine. It may have been a few years since I was very active here but I know my worth as a town player, and I don't expect everyone to recognize that but I also really hate when people just come out of nowhere and start insulting my ability to play as town. I'm not doing that.

I am in no way "pushing bullshit." If you think my claims are so audacious, refute them and respond to them, instead of cherry-picking and trying to discredit me as a player.

You calling me arrogant is funny when you claimed to have an optimal town mindset earlier.
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 77, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 54, Nero Cain wrote:talk to me about
Vecna
, ETL.
That looks like he's asking me about Vecna. Not Miss Lynch.
Good catch. My bad, sorry.
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.
sigh lots of arguing about who has a town thought process.
You know people everyone has a different idea what what is a town thought process.
And with my final thoughts I think they are both town, need to kiss and make up and move on.

I'm going to bypass this argument at this point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is my 6th game with Vecna. He read me as scum in our first 4 games. I was town in all of them. So I dunno if Vecna is really going to be able to town read me here. Its like how Pirate Mollie (if anyone remembers her) would always scum read me as town and town read me as scum.

Farside asking me about my read on ETL but not asking ML also felt a lil' odd.

These have been rando thoughts with Nero Cain.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:00 am

In post 81, Miss Lane wrote:efute them and respond to them
LITERALLY ALREADY DONE THAT, NOT GONNA REPEAT MYSELF. LEAVE ME ALONE AND TALK TO OTHER PEOPLE.
Art is cool.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 70, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 49, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:
In post 36, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Come on yall. I'm so scummy for asking a legit question? :lol: This is what mafia is all about. Bring it on, and then in a few days we can watch the actual scum fumble around for an explanation about it. ;)
It is specifically
not
asking the question that is scummy. This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
Because the goddamn rules say don't ask questions about a myriad of things??? I even explained why I phrased it that specific way... :facepalm:
This isn't a response to the statement made.
In post 53, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 44, Miss Lane wrote:This is not even close to an accurate representation of my stance on you, and the fourth post you've made this game that reeks of dishonesty.
"reeks of dishonesty" :lol: :lol: :lol:
my dude... that's how I see it. I asked a question, you jumped down my asscrack.
You didn't ask a question. That's the problem.
In post 55, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 52, Miss Lane wrote:If you think that you "knowing" you are town makes any mindset other than yours fail to be the optimal town mind set, you make the argument that you are optimal town and the optimal town approach is taken by you. I can go very much into why this is not the case, particularly because I highly doubt any player on site manages to maintain an optimal town mindset throughout the entirety of any game or even manages to maintain such stubborn insistence that their approach is optimal and anyone claiming otherwise must be scum.
what the fuck are you even talking about... I never said any of that. I guess what I should have said was who the fuck are you to tell me what is optimal town play?
You claimed that you are town, therefore I must be making shit up to claim that your play is not optimal town. Stop evading, and if you legitimately think that the originally quoted post is optimally town, say so instead of giving me bullshit and trying to discredit me.
Why am I not surprised that you again try to discredit me as a player and a person instead of responding legitimately to anything I've said yet?

English is, in fact, my first language, and I'm not failing to understand a word you're saying. I'm not the one who continually fails to respond in good faith. I have been on site playing mafia since 2014. I have more than three pages of games on at least two of my accounts. I have four publicly revealed accounts that I switch between on a regular basis. I am currently running a mafia game of my own. I have not been mislynched in years except for one game where a certain newer player failed to check to see whether or not the most recent vote count had put me at L-1 and no one claimed L-1 in the thread. I am in no way a "newbie."
LOL this shit is hilarious. I get semi-insulted and the other person feels pissed off because they think its directed at them.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 10, farside22 wrote:
vote: alchemist

I missed you!!!
VOTE: Farside

I missed you too!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:01 am

In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:This is my 6th game with Vecna. He read me as scum in our first 4 games. I was town in all of them. So I dunno if Vecna is really going to be able to town read me here. Its like how Pirate Mollie (if anyone remembers her) would always scum read me as town and town read me as scum.

Nero I'm sheeping you D1. I don't know wtf is wrong with me, but apparently I can't fucking function as calm human being.
Art is cool.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 72, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 65, Vecna wrote:little one
LMFAO

*sigh* I think i need to take a break already lol.. I promised myself I would remain calm.
Yeah, thats the good shit, eh?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 84, Nero Cain wrote:This is my 6th game with Vecna. He read me as scum in our first 4 games. I was town in all of them. So I dunno if Vecna is really going to be able to town read me here. Its like how Pirate Mollie (if anyone remembers her) would always scum read me as town and town read me as scum.

Yes, good point nero

If at any point I get suspicious about you in this game, PLEASE PLEASE

Direct me to these first few pages, and tell me that past-self was not allowing me to scumread you this game, ever.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:04 am

In post 86, Vecna wrote:I get semi-insulted
It wasn't meant as an insult at all. Nero asked what I thought and I gave my impression based on the posts in the thread at that time. Your first few posts were difficult to understand, the sentences didn't seem complete, which is why I considered the language difference as a possible reason. Your observations appeared to be surface level, thus the newbie call. I see your join date is 2016 now, but I didn't at the time. *shrug*
Art is cool.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

You said you were scum reading ElT. I didn't see why. You said nothing about ML.
I MISS PIRATE MOLLIE!!!!!

You made me feel nostalgic now.
In post 87, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 10, farside22 wrote:
vote: alchemist

I missed you!!!
VOTE: Farside

I missed you too!
<3
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 83, farside22 wrote:meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.
You know people everyone has a different idea what what is a town thought process.
And with my final thoughts I think they are both town, need to kiss and make up and move on.

EEEEW

look at this person trying to stop the fun
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 75, Vecna wrote:Nero just jealous cause he aint got no popcorn
I actually have a hot air popper and organic popcorn seeds that will taste much better than the microwaved shit ya'll eat.

but this is odd to me, why are you trying to be jokey and friendly with me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 91, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 86, Vecna wrote:I get semi-insulted
It wasn't meant as an insult at all. Nero asked what I thought and I gave my impression based on the posts in the thread at that time. Your first few posts were difficult to understand, the sentences didn't seem complete, which is why I considered the language difference as a possible reason. Your observations appeared to be surface level, thus the newbie call. I see your join date is 2016 now, but I didn't at the time. *shrug*
I know, I just added the semi-insulted part to captivate the hilarity of miss lynch taking that shit personal
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:07 am

VOTE: vecna
Art is cool.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 93, Vecna wrote:
In post 83, farside22 wrote:meh I'm reading miss lynch and I think it's a bit more then it is from post 52. It took a molehill and turned it into a mountain. I don't think she is scum. I like her approach to the game.

EEEEW

look at this person trying to stop the fun
Hey I'm the player that typically argues for pages and pages. I know how it can be bad it can be to the game state.
Why would you want it to continue?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 92, farside22 wrote:You said you were scum reading ElT. I didn't see why. You said nothing about ML.
but so was ML, so I dunno why you were asking me about my read but you never asked him about his.

I mean, it's a moot point since he did explain his POV but I just didn't understand why you only asked me but not him. Could mean nothing.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 94, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 75, Vecna wrote:Nero just jealous cause he aint got no popcorn
I actually have a hot air popper and organic popcorn seeds that will taste much better than the microwaved shit ya'll eat.

but this is odd to me, why are you trying to be jokey and friendly with me?
I think you'll find I always did that at the start of our games Nero. I actually like you as a player, and I think your reads on average are pretty decent.

My suspicion tends to get the better of me way too often, because I also know youre a scary scum player.

This game I know I have the correct gut-pings right on the first page, and im not gonna let that shit happen

Now, dont get all suspicious because im trying to pocket you or whatever, that is not the case. I know for a fact ive stated these things in previous games, where I still ended up majorly suspicious afterwards.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”