pob long
pob long
Goon
pob long
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by pob long »

In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
Battle mage said some words, yeah. This is a little extreme....
pob long
pob long
Goon
pob long
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by pob long »

In post 95, shellyc wrote:
In post 85, Fidget wrote:I'm with pob on this one. Quickhammer? What?
they quickly voted in succession, seemingly forcing the vote to go closer to E-1 and a townie might accidentally hammer the vote.
6 townies by accident or ?
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Princess Leia »

CRAIG
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Princess Leia »

In post 99, Gypyx wrote:I don't get your read; if you really want to overanalyse it i'd say it's slightly scum indicative
Because moving the 0 is a calculated decision and scum are usually more intentional with their posting?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 103, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 99, Gypyx wrote:I don't get your read; if you really want to overanalyse it i'd say it's slightly scum indicative
Because moving the 0 is a calculated decision and scum are usually more intentional with their posting?
Because making sure thier vote go through in this context reads as excessive nervousness to me, so that leans towards being scum
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 104, EddieFenix wrote:So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
Could you tell what made you think that?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (4/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 106, Gypyx wrote:
In post 104, EddieFenix wrote:So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
The Page 3 back and forth between TS and Pob immediately caught my attention. Leia is tracking things down and talking things thru. As another thing....
In post 79, pob long wrote:
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Princess Leia wrote:pob long is locktown.

shelly is already getting defensive and deflecting from my Consigliere point and saying she could be a Cult Leader instead? Why doesn't it stand for Commuter, shelly? I'm feeling tunneled already.
do tell me why pob long is "locktown"?
hey buddy quit rockin the boat, Will ya?
You'd want someone to point out WHY they consider you lock town. Pob could also be derp town still trying to find their sea/game legs imo. But, ehhhhh. There's just something that pings me to keep my eye on this. BM is also on my current short list of people to watch. I take a day to get going on things and my reads will swing back and forth depending on how things are going at the time.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 107, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 106, Gypyx wrote:
The Page 3 back and forth between TS and Pob immediately caught my attention. Leia is tracking things down and talking things thru. As another thing....
In post 79, pob long wrote:
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Princess Leia wrote:pob long is locktown.

shelly is already getting defensive and deflecting from my Consigliere point and saying she could be a Cult Leader instead? Why doesn't it stand for Commuter, shelly? I'm feeling tunneled already.
do tell me why pob long is "locktown"?
hey buddy quit rockin the boat, Will ya?
You'd want someone to point out WHY they consider you lock town. Pob could also be derp town still trying to find their sea/game legs imo. But, ehhhhh. There's just something that pings me to keep my eye on this. BM is also on my current short list of people to watch.
Oh my bad, though PL designated Pob Long at first, yeah that makes sense, i personally have BM as a town lean

Also does that mean you Townread taylor then? Or you think Taylor / Pob are S/S?
I take a day to get going on things and my reads will swing back and forth depending on how things are going at the time
Y'all have a post restriction that forces you to say obvious stuff or what

bottom text
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

No that's my honest to goodness play style. Titus can vouch for that from the games we've played together as well as the hydra games I've done with a friend of mine who has retired. Like, right now with Pob and BM, that one quote with the "rocking the boat" pinged me as an in-thread "we need to distance from one another."
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmm, it's not agressive enough to be a distancing attempt on it's, but yeah there were a lot of small pushing between the two imo

I'd still like my question about taylor to be answered

And i think you misunderstood my last setance, it was just a joke about the obviousness that your reads are going to change when things happen

bottom text
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by shellyc »

initial impressions

leia seems pretty town for questioning my username, making pushes and generally trying to get a foothold in the game.
taylor scumpings but this is a gut read
gypyx has been decently logical and trying to solve which is NAI at this stage
BM sending self to trial is bleh I think it leans scum since town wouldn't want to go on trial tbh
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Send to the Trial 1.1Not Voting (5) EddieFenix; Marashu; RedPanda; Vecna; shellyc;

Tayl0r Swift (4) pob long; Gypyx; Fidget; Princess Leia;

pob long (2) Battle Mage; DrippingGoofball;

Battle Mage (2) Nosferatu; Tayl0r Swift;

RedPanda (1) Titus;

Vecna (1) PlusJOYED;

EddieFenix (0)

Nosferatu (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

Princess Leia (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Titus (0)

Fidget (0)

shellyc (0)

With 15 alive, you need 8 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-25 11:00:00) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Princess Leia »

Why is your signature "bottom text", Gypyx? I'd get if it was something interesting or linked to previous games like shellyChandelier is doing, but having it just as that makes me think you're trying to distract us from reading your posts, because you're afraid the stuff you're saying will look suspicious.

Tayl0r, Gypyx are in the suspect pool.

pob long is in the locktown pool.

shelly is still on the diving board. Don't know about her yet but I have some things on my mind that I still want to question her on. I don't want to bombard her with questions though!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 111, shellyc wrote:BM sending self to trial is bleh I think it leans scum since town wouldn't want to go on trial tbh
But neither would scum tbf, like, public info tells us that a D1 scum exe will be really bad for them

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 113, Princess Leia wrote:Why is your signature "bottom text", Gypyx? I'd get if it was something interesting or linked to previous games like shellyChandelier is doing, but having it just as that makes me think you're trying to distract us from reading your posts, because you're afraid the stuff you're saying will look suspicious.
Well you see, this signature is linked to my tragic and very deep backstory, but as i am being very mysterious, i shall only reveal it by small bits through the course of this game until the final reveal which will happen at ExeLo

bottom text
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Princess Leia »

And now you're showing a mindset where you expect to be alive at ExoLo and have a (big) ((scum?)) reveal. I want you to explain the bottom text now rather than reveal it later.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

Can you don't? I'm trying to be mysterious as I said, let me build a little bit of tension at least

bottom text
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Princess Leia »

Fine, but I want you to explain it by the end of today or I'm gonna death tunnel you for lying.
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Princess Leia »

In post 4, Gypyx wrote:Wooo hello everyone, btw i have a curse that makes me alternate scum and town games, can i be conftown? K thx
I'm suspicious in part because I looked into this, and it isn't true at all. You rolled town twice in a row, and also rolled scum twice in a row.

Gives me even more inclination that you're setting in gambler's fallacy psychological tricks on us to make us think you're town.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 119, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 4, Gypyx wrote:Wooo hello everyone, btw i have a curse that makes me alternate scum and town games, can i be conftown? K thx
I'm suspicious in part because I looked into this, and it isn't true at all. You rolled town twice in a row, and also rolled scum twice in a row.

Gives me even more inclination that you're setting in gambler's fallacy psychological tricks on us to make us think you're town.
I mean, 2 times maf and 2 times town, it balances out, i'm just gonna rename it "the curse of pretty much alterning alignements" then

bottom text
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Princess Leia »

In post 112, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.1Not Voting (5) EddieFenix; Marashu; RedPanda; Vecna; shellyc;

Tayl0r Swift (4) pob long; Gypyx; Fidget; Princess Leia;

pob long (2) Battle Mage; DrippingGoofball;

Battle Mage (2) Nosferatu; Tayl0r Swift;

RedPanda (1) Titus;

Vecna (1) PlusJOYED;

EddieFenix (0)

Nosferatu (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

Princess Leia (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Titus (0)

Fidget (0)

shellyc (0)

With 15 alive, you need 8 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-25 11:00:00) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.
shelly, why are you at the bottom of this votecount?
Princess Leia
Princess Leia
Goon
Princess Leia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Princess Leia »

Gypyx, you make me feel uneasy. The way you're talking makes me feel like you're laughing behind my back while keeping up a straight face while speaking to me. It's really unnerving.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 122, Princess Leia wrote:Gypyx, you make me feel uneasy. The way you're talking makes me feel like you're laughing behind my back while keeping up a straight face while speaking to me. It's really unnerving.
Well, i'm not being serious in case you haven't noticed

bottom text
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:26 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 121, Princess Leia wrote:shelly, why are you at the bottom of this votecount?
because im last on the plist...
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”