mystery box of silver 10. (done)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules) (14+ players). Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Morning Mage
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #100  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:45 pm

In post 95, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 83, samantha97 wrote:I am a vanilla townie

and EchoVision is mafia

VOTE: EchoVision

OBJECTION ! !
Image
Claiming Vanilla town?! And your avatar is the main villain from AA Trials and Tribulations?
This cannot go by unnoticed.
VOTE: Samantha97


bad take, VT claim is solid

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #101  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:46 pm

In post 87, Ban Hydras wrote:Tayl0r and Nero feels like TvS. Tempted to call Tayl0r the town and sheep her reads

:? :mad:
ONLY 11,400 POSTS TO GO!

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #102  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:46 pm

In post 98, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor


great post! locktown!

pog

Morning Mage
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #103  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:47 pm

In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 82, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:??????

So in post you call a post that hasn't been written yet bad?

how can you question my methods when you see the genius of my results?

trolls always come off as useless and scummy but that was clearly a joke


taylor isnt useless :igmeou:

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #104  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:47 pm

Claim Miller Mason, Daycop, scum. - I sleep
Claim VT - I triggered.
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★

Morning Mage
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #105  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:47 pm

In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 98, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor


great post! locktown!

pog


i dont know what that means!

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #106  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:48 pm

In post 103, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 82, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:??????

So in post you call a post that hasn't been written yet bad?

how can you question my methods when you see the genius of my results?

trolls always come off as useless and scummy but that was clearly a joke


taylor isnt useless :igmeou:

I was talking about Hectic
ONLY 11,400 POSTS TO GO!

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:49 pm

In post 105, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 98, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor


great post! locktown!

pog


i dont know what that means!

Play of the game.
- Google
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★

Christøpher
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 30, 2020

Post Post #108  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:49 pm

VOTE: Morning Mage

trying to get me modkilled is anti town

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #109  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:50 pm

In post 19, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 18, EchoVision wrote:norwegian why didn't you place an rvs vote

Because i want to just be cute this game. :wink:


-1
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #110  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:51 pm

In post 107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 105, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 98, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor


great post! locktown!

pog


i dont know what that means!

Play of the game.
- Google

wrong
im actually semi serious on taylor. quoting a post this early seems high effort which I didn't see when they were town.

Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 27, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #111  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:51 pm

In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor

wrong. i specifically bribe the mod every time we are in a game together to make me town. in fact, if you ever replace in and im scum, my alignment will change.

Morning Mage
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #112  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:51 pm

In post 108, Christøpher wrote:VOTE: Morning Mage

trying to get me modkilled is anti town


i tried to save you from being modkilled. breaking the rules is definitely the most anti-town, unless you are scum. Therefore you must be scum.

Game solved, I'm out! :lol:

Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 27, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #113  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:51 pm

In post 110, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 105, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 98, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor


great post! locktown!

pog


i dont know what that means!

Play of the game.
- Google

wrong
im actually semi serious on taylor. quoting a post this early seems high effort which I didn't see when they were town.

i giggled

Morning Mage
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #114  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:52 pm

In post 106, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 103, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 82, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 81, Nero Cain wrote:??????

So in post you call a post that hasn't been written yet bad?

how can you question my methods when you see the genius of my results?

trolls always come off as useless and scummy but that was clearly a joke


taylor isnt useless :igmeou:

I was talking about Hectic


Hectic really isn't useless!

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #115  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:52 pm

In post 28, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: skitter

Just because you opted to spectate rather than play doesn't mean I can't poke you in the nose all the same. :lol:

Next up: I think I spotted 5 players who might nor be familiar wih me, but one is in a hydra with 2 players who know me well enough. So, let me introduce myself to the other 4 so we won't misunderstand each other down the road:

I have a bit of an eccentric playstyle, mixing seriousness with stinging sarcasm and sometimes trolling. I also like to meme and post music videos often. Oh, well.. let me kick things off with a song about me (not exactly, as I certainly am not a mother, but you get the idea) ;)

Spoiler:


i'm one of the four
let's fuck bitches get money together
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

Morning Mage
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #116  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 pm

In post 111, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor

wrong. i specifically bribe the mod every time we are in a game together to make me town. in fact, if you ever replace in and im scum, my alignment will change.


i also suspect this is against site policy

Morning Mage
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2020
Pronoun: They

Post Post #117  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:54 pm

In post 110, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 105, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 102, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 98, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor


great post! locktown!

pog


i dont know what that means!

Play of the game.
- Google

wrong
im actually semi serious on taylor. quoting a post this early seems high effort which I didn't see when they were town.


semi serious or serious semi?

Nero Cain
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: December 07, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #118  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:54 pm

I mean, it does kinda gimmie weird vibes that Mage calls DS scum for defending Taylor but then when he kinda misrep/misunderstands me he DEFENDS Taylor
ONLY 11,400 POSTS TO GO!

Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 27, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #119  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:55 pm

In post 116, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 111, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor

wrong. i specifically bribe the mod every time we are in a game together to make me town. in fact, if you ever replace in and im scum, my alignment will change.


i also suspect this is against site policy

if you bribe the right people you can change site policy too

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #120  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:55 pm

In post 62, DrDolittle wrote:buttercup sounds like a derogoratory term when i want to devalue a woman's opinion :S


+1 so i'm gonna use it all the time
i like you drdolittle

are you my car keys cause i'm gonna put you in my pocket and leave
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #121  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 64, Ban Hydras wrote:Buttercup is the green one, silly

VOTE: DiamondSentinel

~Buttercup


why wouldn't buttercup be the blonde one
her hair looks most like butter
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #122  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm

fyi i know:
bell
april
hectic
menal
taylor
norwee
and echo

NorwegianboyEE
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: August 25, 2019
Location: Trondheim, Norway
Pronoun: He

Post Post #123  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 100, Morning Mage wrote:bad take, VT claim is solid

Why is it solid to claim VT at first pages of the game?
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★

EchoVision
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 26, 2016
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat
Pronoun: He

Post Post #124  (ISO)  » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm

In post 66, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: tayl0r


yeah i def like you
i'll vote taylor soon enough
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Theme Park