That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XIV: A Little Boonie Told Me [END]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XIV:

A Little
Boonie Told Me

A 15p Classic and Simplistic BooneyToonz Game with complete original flavor from the imaginative and depressive diary of fictional character, Little Boonie.

For more information on the BooneyToonz format, check out the BooneyToonz Discussion Thread.

Introduction

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a more normalized game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

Player List

1. Gamma Emerald

2. Ircher

3. Bell

4. Dkkoba
    Replacement for Shellyc
    Shellyc
    Endless Terror

5. Klick
    Aristophanes

6. BrightEyedFish

7. TheGoldenParadox

8. Vaxkiller
    Tsunami Slayer

9. Samantha97

10. Ydrasse

11. Happy Birthday Boonskiies

12. Shoshin
    NicoRobin

13. The Pelican Brief [Taly + Titus]

14. Gypyx

15. Happy Unbirthday Boon
Bold = Confirmed

Living Players

1. Dkkoba
  2. Klick

Dead

Vaxkiller
, faded
Day 1
Mafia Goon

The Pelican Brief
died
Night 1
Town Magical Fairy [Inverted Voyeur]

Ircher
died
Night 1
Town Split Hider

Gamma Emerald
faded
Day 2
Vanilla Town

Shoshin
died
Night 2
Town Parallel Universe [Commuter]

Bell
, faded
Day 3
Mafia Complex Fruit Vendor

BrightEyedFish
died
Night 3
Town Non-consecutive Loyal Fruit Vendor

TheGoldenParadox
faded
Day 4
Vanilla Town

Happy Birthday Boonskiies
died
Night 4
Town 1-shot Weak Recharged Friendly Neighbor

Samantha97
, faded
Day 5
Mafia Enchantress

Happy Unbirthday Boon
died
Night 5
Vanilla Town

Gypyx
died
Night 6

Ydrasse
, faded
Day 7
Mafia Inverted Renegade Commuter Enabler

Klick
SURVIVED
Vanilla Town

Dkkoba
SURVIVED

Important Links

Chapter 1
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05

Chapter 2
Vote Count 2.02
Vote Count 2.03
Vote Count 2.04
Vote Count 2.05
Vote Count 2.06
Vote Count 2.07
Vote Count 2.08

Chapter 3
Vote Count 3.02
Vote Count 3.03

Chapter 4
Vote Count 4.02
Vote Count 4.03
Vote Count 4.04
Vote Count 4.05
Vote Count 4.06
Vote Count 4.07

Chapter 5
Vote Count 5.02
Vote Count 5.03
Vote Count 5.04
Vote Count 5.05

Chapter 6
Vote Count 6.02

Chapter 7
ENDGAME

Chapter Ugh, Whatever

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Yes
Multitasking?
Yes
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics
Unique Mechanic?
No
New Mutations?
Possibly 1
Multiball?
No
Third Party?
Withholding
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:18 am, edited 54 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules:
Because Rules are there to CONTAIN the FUN!

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking 3] You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
4] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
5] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
6] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
7] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
8] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
9] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for
14 days
, and each Night phase will last for two days. It will switch to
10 days
when I feel it should.
10] Players may continue to talk during
Twilight
, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no fade (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple. (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Welcome, [insert player name here], you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Superstar
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's will be sent out shortly. The game will begin when 12/15 people confirm.

14/15
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 1
Vote Count 1.01

Not Voting [15]:
Gamma Emerald, Ircher, Bell, Endless Terror, Aristophanes, BrightEyedFish, TheGoldenParadox, Tsunami Slayer , Samantha97, Ydrasse, Happy Birthday Boonskiies, NicoRobin, The Pelican Brief, Gypyx, Happy Unbirthday Boon

With
alive, it takes
to
Fade Into Obscurity

Day 1
ends in
(expired on 2020-11-25 20:00:00)
on
November 25th.

Mod Notes
: Enjoy the game! It will begin as soon as 12 confirmations are in!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

A Little Boonie Told Me
Chapter 1

It is usually dark.

The harsh realities of insomnia keep me from seeing anything but the early rising of the sun, and when I wake, it is usually setting by then.

The first hour or so is just me laying there, fighting the urge to refill my bottle of water. I’m still getting used to using this bottle, but everyone else does, so I have to get used to it.

I prefer my mason jars for any drinking activities; I had a 12-set of them, now 11, that fit perfectly into the size of my hand, and it’s spacious enough to host enough of that good H20 where I feel it’s an acceptable amount to fill it to just before the tippy-top, but not big enough to the point where I’m not going to finish it, and I end up dumping out the last quarter of water because it’s sat in the cup for too long. Yeah, I debate to myself a lot. It really does pass the time nicely, though.

The light switch is about 8 feet away, and if I just sit up, and take a step forward, I’d be able to see the room I should call my sanctuary. Eh, maybe later. Not right now. I’ll stay in the dark. I don’t hate it, ya know? I mean, I don’t love it, it can be scary, and it’s naturally mysterious, but in my sanctuary, there’s just a certain kind of productivity you can find in the most barren ways.

Like I can be in a fairy tale if I wanted to, and I don’t even have to close my eyes to picture it in my head.

Instead of the black and grey walls around the unit of my small cubicle, I can be in a world where Princess Gumdrop’s prized giant-long-lasting jawbreaker, the last chunk from the ancient Choclotonian times is being threatened by a group of thieves attending the annual Licorice Twist Masquerade.

The Masquerade is colorful. It’s pretty.

Most are.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Noraa »

I is here!!!!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

In post 6, Noraa wrote:I is here!!!!
Fuck wrong acc
Endless Terror
Endless Terror
Goon
Endless Terror
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Endless Terror »

VOTE: tsunami slayer

starting off the game strong with an altslip i see

-taylor
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

This be Noraabear and Noraabear wants to VOTE: Taytay/Shell
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

The fuck how are u first it's my job >:C

Anyways claiming Town Parallel Universe (Ascetic) brb in ~2 hours
bottom text
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

May or may not be a fat OMGUS since the Nornor got a small peaksie at the pedits
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

In post 10, Gypyx wrote:Anyways claiming Town Parallel Universe (Ascetic) brb in ~2 hours
Vanilla Noraa
I harm claims :P

-norbear
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Gypyx »

Oh god no pls don't
bottom text
Endless Terror
Endless Terror
Goon
Endless Terror
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Endless Terror »

In post 12, Tsunami Slayer wrote:
In post 10, Gypyx wrote:Anyways claiming Town Parallel Universe (Ascetic) brb in ~2 hours
Vanilla Noraa
I harm claims :P

-norbear
isnt vanilla noraa a goon?
Endless Terror
Endless Terror
Goon
Endless Terror
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Endless Terror »

In post 13, Gypyx wrote:Oh god no pls don't
dont what?

also we are ascetic... interesting.

this and the above post were taylor
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

Vanilla NoraaWelcome ! You are a
Vanilla Noraa

You may each night use your factional kill

Your goal is to kill 2 town PR's

Sample Noraa PM

You're just asetic? Nothing more / flavor? Anyways i'll leave now got work to do
bottom text
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

In post 14, Endless Terror wrote:vanilla noraa
LMAO vanilla Noraa is technically an ascetic bulletproof vig :P We should make it a cop, tracker, mailman, and neighborizer

-Noraa
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

I was a novice three shot vig in that game where gypyx invented a role for me :D

-norbear
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

In post 10, Gypyx wrote:Town Parallel Universe (Ascetic)
wait is this legit? like one of those things where like gravediggers are supposed to claim first or something?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:43 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Party on Wayne.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Happy Birthday Boonskiies »

I am merely a concept; I am everlasting, I am unending, and justice will be mine, in this life, or the next.

VOTE: Unhappy Birthday Boon
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

I am having troubles posting with the hydra account. I have informed Boonskiies.

For now, I will make an important announcement. We have a situational negative utility modifier. We are never ascetic or a miller or a gravedigger or anything else. Our modifier is not listed, so I presume we are a boonbank role.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Endless Terror
Endless Terror
Goon
Endless Terror
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Endless Terror »

In post 16, Gypyx wrote:
Vanilla NoraaWelcome ! You are a
Vanilla Noraa

You may each night use your factional kill

Your goal is to kill 2 town PR's

Sample Noraa PM

You're just asetic? Nothing more / flavor? Anyways i'll leave now got work to do
thats all i want to claim now. at the very least i need to check with shelly.

do you know if your role is described on the booney toonz wiki?

-taylor
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Taly »

In post 22, Titus wrote:I am having troubles posting with the hydra account. I have informed Boonskiies.

For now, I will make an important announcement. We have a situational negative utility modifier. We are never ascetic or a miller or a gravedigger or anything else. Our modifier is not listed, so I presume we are a boonbank role.
As the other head, I confirm the posting issue and the soft claim of our role. :)
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”