That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XV: Dance of the Dark Fairy [Third Moonlight]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz XV:

Dance of
the Dark Fairy[/color]

A 16p Classic BooneyToonz Game based on Mythical Creatures.

Dear Cryptids,

You are cordially invited to the Maliciously Mythical Masquerade, the largest gathering of Mythical Creatures since the extinction of the human race. You are welcome to bring any guests you may have, any loved ones, enemies, acquaintances. Bring everyone. This festival of fun will last over multiple sun glows and moonlights, have a blast, eat some cattle if you’re a carnivore, some rare plants if you're a plantivore, treat yourself right! You never know when it’ll be your last meal. To headline the event, the Dance of the Dark Fairy, only performed once in a millennia, this is a once in a life time opportunity, I assure you, you do not want to miss out.

Your mystically mythical friend,

The Dark Fairy
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Player List

1. quiet
    Rei and Asuka

2. Elements
    Dkkoba
    Chromium

3. SirCakez

4. Titus

5. Samantha97

6. Toogeloo

7. Gamma Emerald
    Special BROvert Ops

8. Lunar Martian

9. Nylaathria

10. Flea The Magician

11. Sequence [Ircher + Bell]

12. RCEnigma

13. Murdercat

14. Angel Warriors [Momrangel + Noraa]

15. MathBlade
    NorwegianBoyEE

16. PookyTheMagicalBear
    Unwnd
    Klick
Bold = Confirmed

Living Players

1. quiet - Vanilla - MC - endgamed
    Elements - Vanilla - MC - endgamed
    SirCakez - Dark Fairy - Named Encryptor
    Gamma Emerald - Dark Fairy - Suntouched Inverted Voyeur
    Lunar Martian - Vanilla - MC - endgamed
    Murdercat - Dark Fairy - Tracker Traitor

Dead

Flea The Magician
faded
First Moonlight
, was a
Dreaming God [Unicorn - Mythical Creature]

PookyTheMagicalBear
, died during
Time Stasis 1
, was a
Suntouched 1-shot Weak Loyal Fruit Vendor [Kappa - Mythical Creature]

Angel Warriors
faded
First Morning Sun
, was a
Amnesiac Moonlit 2-shot Commuter [Gargoyle - Mythical Creature]

Samantha97
, died during
Time Stasis 2
, was a
Novice Moonlit 1-shot Weak Desperate Friendly Neighbor [Imp - Mythical Creature]

Nylaathria
faded
Second Moonlight
, was a
Non-consecutive Bunyip [Bunyip - Mythical Creature]

RCEnigma
, died during
Time Stasis 3
, was a
Innocent Child Symbiotic [Pegasus - Mythical Creature]

Sequence
, won
Second Morning Sun
, was a
Light Fairy - Third Party

Mathblade
faded
Second Morning Sun
, was a
Dark Fairy - Moonlit Inverted Voyeur

Toogeloo
, died
Time Stasis 4
, was a
Miller [Dragon - Mythical Creature]

Titus
faded
Third Morning Sun
, was a
Non-consecutive Role Cop [Centaur - Mythical Creature]

Important Links

Chapter 1
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05
Vote Count 1.06
Vote Count 1.07
Vote Count 1.08
Vote Count 1.09
Vote Count 1.10
Vote Count 1.11
Vote Count 1.12
Vote Count 1.13
Vote Count 1.14

Chapter 2

Chapter 3
Vote Count 3.02

Vote Count 4.03

Vote Count 5.02

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Withholding
Multitasking?
No
Does flavor have an effect?
Semantics
Unique Mechanic?
No
New Mutations?
Mutations are generally going to always be possible, but only if they can stay true to the original role itself
Multiball?
No
Third Party?
Withholding
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:00 pm, edited 45 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules:
Because Rules are there to CONTAIN the FUN!

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking 3] You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
4] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
5] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
6] Once you have been faded or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
7] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
8] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
9] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for
14 days
, and each Night phase will last for two days. It will switch to
10 days
when I feel it should.
10] Players may continue to talk during
Twilight
, including the player that has been faded.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] A
Fade
will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Fade to end the Day with no fade (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple. (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. I encourage it if you can make it work, however be aware that abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Game Specific Mechanics

• Day and Night phases are transformed into Moonlight, Morning Sun, and a Time Stasis phase. Essentially, the Time Stasis phase takes the place of Night Phases, and Day Phases are replaced by Moonlight and Morning Sun.

≠ First Moonlight
≠ Time Stasis 1
≠ First Morning Sun
≠ Time Stasis 2

And so forth.

• The Dark Fairy alignment have access to Factional Abilities other than the kills, only available for usage during the Time Stasis phase after a Moonlight phase.

• The Magical Fairy role is confirmed to be in this game, and will not be considered a Variant role for this game.

Magical Fairy [Inverted Voyeur]

Abilities:

• [Voyeur] At night, you may target a player. You will learn what type of action was performed on that player, but not by who.
• [Inverted] If your target is "Commuting", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal" or "Simple".
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Superstar
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Role PM's will be sent out shortly.

When 13/16 players have confirmed, the game will begin.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Chapter 1

Mythical Creatures arrive, some in packs, some in pairs, some solo. The Dark Fairy twinkles with angst as the Masquerade begins.

Wonderful performances, roaming cattle, couldn’t have asked for a better turn out. In the sky, a sole shooting star settles into the shadowed night, and a ferociously feral scream pierces through the ears of the Creatures present.

A minotaur, a giant 12 foot beast with the head of a bull, and a body of a large furry human, almost as if it were a giant grizzly bear, begins to swing its arms rampantly with a large bone club, cracking away at creatures too close to crawl away.

As the shooting star descends, it hits the ground near the Minotaur, and flames engulf the bull head.

The flames turn bright white, and propels shamelessly into the air, bringing the Minotaur up with it. The floating Minotaur bursts, exploding like a firework, but the oohs and aahs undoubtedly filled with pain and suffering rather than excitement and amusement. The screams and howls of the Mythical Creatures in attendance deafen the whistles of the flaming bull fire show.

The flames create a magical spherical forcefield of white fire around the vicinity of the Maliciously Mythical Masquerade, and a Jersey Devil stops, drops, and rolls around in agony trying to get the inextinguishable fire to cool. The sacrificed Minotaur falls to the ground as the Dark Fairy flies into the sky.

The Dark Fairy begins to perform what appears to be a dance, flying around in specific precise motions. Twisting and turning in the air, overwhelming flashes of bright dark light begin to pulsate out of the wings of the fairy, and every creature is knocked out cold, but to the Fairy’s surprise, a white light combats the dark light, and the creatures awaken, but the Dark Fairy is no longer up in the sky.

It’s hot.

The smell of burning fur fills in the musty moisture in the air, leaving everything feeling muggy. The white fire field begins to slowly creep inwards, announcing its desire to burn every last creature in the spherical space.

The Dark Fairy is nowhere to be found.

The Baker
has been burnt to a crisp. He was a...

The Baker
Minotaur

Spoiler:

Flavor:

You are a
Mythical Creature

Minotaur, a fabulous monster of Crete that had the body of a man and the head of a bull.

Role:

You are a
Vanilla

Abilities:

• You have none.

Wincon:

You win when all threats to the town are dead.[/area]
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.01

Not Voting [16]:
Rei and Asuka, Chromium, SirCakez, Titus, Samantha97, Toogeloo, Almost50, Lunar Martian, Nylaathria, Flea The Magician, Sequence, RCEnigma, Murdercat, Angel Warriors, NorwegianBoyEE, Klick

With
alive, it takes
to fade.

The
First Moonlight
sets in
(expired on 2021-01-28 12:00:00)
on
January 28th

Mod Notes:
I'll try to get at least one vote count every day.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Miller Claim
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

VOTE: Toogeloo Cop check gave a guilty.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If we have a Vigilante, and at any point I'm not proving myself town enough, put a bullet in me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

That's a pretty quick response to my first post claim.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Your response to my response was significantly slower. Had to confer with the scum PT?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Holy shit, what did i get myself into.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Chromium »

VOTE: Nylaathria
sup all
-koba
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Sequence »

Hey folks.
Hi Miller toog/scum toog.

Would you ever claim miller as scum?

-Bell.
Hydra of Ircher and Bell.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Lol wtf did I sign up for. I have no hope of following this...

VOTE: SirCakez

Duh
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What why aren't you voting me Dkkoba.
Did you roll scum?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Hardclaim ascetic

VOTE: Chromium

night0 guilty

-Asuka, hereafter -A
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@Bell: I don't think I've ever claimed Miller as Scum, but I have claimed Survivor.
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 19, Toogeloo wrote:@Bell: I don't think I've ever claimed Miller as Scum, but I have claimed Survivor.
Would you ever claim miller right out the gate like that as scum as your own idea as scum?

-bell
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

Bell how disappointed are you to have rolled scum this game?

-A
Sequence
Sequence
Goon
Sequence
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Sequence »

In post 21, Rei and Asuka wrote:Bell how disappointed are you to have rolled scum this game?

-A
if I had to put a number on it zero, because it didn't happen. :D
Chromium
Chromium
Goon
Chromium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Chromium »

In post 17, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What why aren't you voting me Dkkoba.
Did you roll scum?
You didn't show up in my hood for me to bully so maybe I should have voted you, although I didn't consider you because I forgot you were playing in this game -koba
Hydra of Alisae(e/em/eir) and DkKoba(they/them)
Rei and Asuka
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Rei and Asuka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Rei and Asuka »

back at it again with the top tier flavor

confirming the hardclaim

~ rei

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”