Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic [Game Over]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by Krazy »

VS.

~~~FLAVOR LEAF VS. HECTIC~~~

• Seventeen players square off in a game with a town Flavor Leaf stump and a mafia Hectic stump!
  • Confirmed single ball 13:4 town:scum
  • 10 day day 1, 8 day dayphases after that, 2 day nights
  • Alignment will be based on a picking system consistent with previous Vs. games.
  • This is not a bastard game. There will be no mid-game alignment changes. There will be no beloved princess or governor. There will be no mafia traitor. There may be some "large theme swing" mechanics including additional scum killing power under certain conditions. Additionally this game will be using many, but not all, of the Booneytoonz Guidelines and will have a lot of confirmed information about plausible mechanical roles. That being said, there may be an unusually large number of red herrings as well.
  • The scum faction will have daytalk and discord servers if desired.

PLAYERLIST
  1. Ydrasse
  2. Glory and Mel (Gamma Emerald+Alisae)
  3. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  4. Morning Tweet
  5. Titus
  6. Xtoxm
  7. Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)
  8. Hopkirk
  9. Lunar Martian
  10. chkflip
  11. Dannflor
  12. Firebringer
  13. skitter30
  14. unwnd
  15. RCEnigma
  16. catboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  17. Chara
[/list]

FLIPS
Spoiler:
Day 1 Dannflor,
ODD-NIGHT NEIGHBORIZER, EVEN-NIGHT JACK OF ALL TRADES
-- viewtopic.php?p=12532212#p12532212
Night 1 chkflip,
MILLER EVEN-NIGHT NON-ADJACENT VIGILANTE, NOVICE COMPLEX ODD-NIGHT VIGILANTE
viewtopic.php?p=12538716#p12538716
Day 2 Titus,
VANILLA TOWN
viewtopic.php?p=12550458#p12550458
Night 2 RCEnigma,
TOWN MASON
viewtopic.php?p=12554811#p12554811
Day 3 catboi
MAFIA STICKY FRUIT VENDOR
viewtopic.php?p=12574183#p12574183
Night 3 Firebringer
TOWN ASCETIC JACK OF ALL TRADES
viewtopic.php?p=12578725#p12578725
Day 4 skitter30
TOWN UPSIDE DOWN MILLER
viewtopic.php?p=12585181#p12585181

Mod links: Mathblade's Topic -- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=75213

reminder note: replacement list coding should look like -- NicoRobin:jjh927,Taly:Creature
Deadlist should look like: Titus-2,CheekyTeeky-3,Furret und Woopers-5,Shiro-6,Pink Ball-7,Auro-8
Spoiler: VoteCount Settings
priorVCNumber=0
url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85656
playerList=Chara,catboi,RCEnigma,unwnd,skitter30,Firebringer,Dannflor,chkflip,Lunar Martian,Hopkirk,Starcrossed{PookyTheMagicalBear+Kanna},Xtoxm,Titus,Morning Tweet{Tweetie},Ydrasse,Venus Mars and Pluto{Nancy Drew 39+Auro+Shiro},Gamma Emerald,Flavor Leaf/t/,Hectic/t/
replacementList=Gamma Emerald:Glory and Mel
moderatorNames=Krazy,Jingle
dayStartNumbers=0,2522,4017,6365,7453,7997
cleanDay=true
deadline=(expired on 2021-02-19 20:57:25)
deadList=chkflip-1,RCEnigma-2,Firebringer-3,unwnd-4,Hopkirk-5
flavor=Image
voteOverrides=
color=purple
Last edited by Krazy on Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:45 am, edited 34 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Checklist

Scum day talk?
Yes, and discords if desired
Multitasking?
Actually, everyone has multitasking :mrgreen: :lol: :cool: :evil: :twisted: :shifty:
Does flavor have an effect?
Not as much as in some of my games
Unique Mechanic?
Absolutely
New Mutations?
I honestly never figured out the difference between mutations and variants to be honest, so maybe?
Multiball?
Confirmed Single Ball
Third Party?
Confirmed Single Ball

Spoiler: Versus Series rules
  • Signup Rules
    • There will be nineteen players in all.
    • There will be two treestumps: One town and one scum. These players are decided presignups and indicated in the signup title.
    • Seventeen players will /in.
    • This game has wisdom of the stumps and mod due to the drafting mechanics.
    • 13 players will be town and 4 will be group scum. There are no third parties or traitors.
  • Creating the Teams
    • The Masonry
      • The Town stump picks how many masons they want up to three.
      • For each mason the town stump doesn't pick, they get a one shot normal role of their choice with any normal modifier. Both treestumps are ascetic and unkillable.
      • Once the town stump has determined how many masons they want, they submit a list of that many players plus four. (Ex: If the stump picked three masons, the stump would submit seven names.) This will be their mason pool.
      • The moderator(s) will take this list and remove the scumteam.
      • The moderator(s) will then randomize the remaining names to determine the masons.
      • These player(s) will then get a private PT with the town treestump.
    • Drafting the Scumteam
      • It's strongly recommended that the scum treestump have discord, skype, or be willing to use site chat to draft their scumteam.
      • From the list of 17 players, the moderators say two players who cannot be scum.
      • The scum treestump drafts a player.
      • The moderator(s) then determine two players who cannot be scum.
      • The scum drafter picks again.
      • Two more get removed.
      • This continues until the scum team is filed.
      • The scum and their stump have a PT.
    • Creating the setup
      • Once the scumteam has their players, the scum treestump creates their team's roles.
      • The scumteam can pick most anything they want, and the moderators balance town around their pick.
      • The scumstump may also submit two rules the moderators must follow when designing the setup. (Ex: No cops/gunsmiths, All town must be joats). Any broken rules will be rejected.
      • The scumteam may not pick any alignment changing roles or any roles that automatically tell them who the masons are. Any gamebreakingly OP scum roles will be rejected.
      • Once the scumteam has their roles and the masons are determined, the moderators design the setup within 48 hours.
      • Balance is strived for but not guaranteed.
      • The moderators may create new roles or mechanics to create a fun setup.

Spoiler: Boilerplate Rules
The Boilerplate Rules

important bit
  • Day one will be 10 days, 8 day dayphases after that
  • 48 hour night phase
  • Majority FLIPS
  • 48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement after prod. Slots that do not confirm role pms in 24 hours may be replaced.
  • Hydras must sign consistently; they can change their handle if desired but should approximately stick to the Hydra Key
  • Jingle is co-mod

General

1. This game uses sitewide rules: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6470
1a. Do not private message other users about anything having to do with this game in any circumstance even/especially if you are dead/have replaced out/are spectating/etc. If you even think it might be a grey area, it is not a grey area, it is not ok. This includes informal conversations on discord. Do not refer indirectly to game events in this game until the game is complete, including in signatures, signup threads, or anywhere else. Do not refer to statements made in this game in this game in other games.
2. No reference, whatsoever, should be made about other ongoing games. Ever. Not directly, not indirectly, not at all. -- viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30908

Respect

1. Be nicer to other people than they are to you. Attack the play not the player.
1a.
Replace outs will only be accepted by Private Message, not in game. If you are replacing out, do not discuss this in thread until it is confirmed with the moderator. Players cannot cancel replacement requests, even if a replacement has not been found. PMing the moderator that you wish or need to replace out will be taken as final. Once you have made that PM, please do not continue to post in the game thread.
Assume good faith for replace-outs. If you replace out, please do not comment directly or indirectly about the game in other sections of the site including the queue and/or your signature. This falls into the broad umbrella of "outside influence."
1b. Please do not ask other players to replace out, discourage them from playing the game, or otherwise create a hostile gaming environment. This is now also a sitewide rule.
Play to win.

2a.
You must read your role pm, and confirm that you understand your role.

2b.
Do not state, whether honest or false, that you have not read your role pm
in-thread. If I somehow forget to send you a role pm or send you multiple role pms, please contact me
by pm
2c. You can claim scum, and you can claim scum with someone else provided that the moderator can reasonably suspect non-malicious motives behind such.
2d. Scum can night kill their teammates, but I must see evidence that such a move is not game-throwing.
2e. Do not say or imply that you have not been reading the thread. If you need time to catch up, you can say this.
Avoid using the plain spoiler (blackout tag). Use spoiler= instead!
This is wrong.

Videos and animated Gifs can be posted in the main thread, but please try to keep it within reason. Do not try to break the site or make the thread unreadable to mobile users.

5. Cryptography and other forms of codes are generally not allowed. Breadcrumbs are generally okay.
Constant off-topic posting will not be tolerated.

Provable randomness is strongly discouraged.
In particular, do not use the dice tag.
8. Hydras -- Hydras must sign posts according to their requested handle, decided day 1 or pre-game. You are welcome to post an ego post on your main. Hydra slips will not result in warnings, although you should not treat your main as your head of the hydra. Personally, I think there is no need to quote hydra slips on the hydra account, although I won't stop you from doing this either.
9. Please try to make the game at least relatively mobile friendly. On that note, please try not to quote large chunks of embedded quote chains for short replies--if you are really just referring to the last thing someone said, just say @playername and then reply rather than quoting a large quote chain for another short reply.

Honor

1. Do not attempt to impersonate the moderator.
Purple is my color, but you may use it as long as you are not attempting to impersonate me with it.
Note I don't actually edit in replies all that often. I also often just write replies using normal text.
2. Do not edit or delete your post if for some reason you have the ability to do so. This includes on any related discord server.
Do not attempt to get the moderator to influence the game.
This rule does not refer to day abilities, if any exist, that are stated in your role PM. Please refrain from asking too many questions of the moderator about roleclaims unless absolutely necessary.
4a. PM me regarding VC related questions; V/LA can be declared in thread.
4b.
Do not discuss any disciplinary actions that the moderator takes in-thread.

4c. If there is a declared day action, you can ask the moderator to confirm that day actions have resolved, rather than waiting only for the next Vote Count. If the day action was fake, or if the day action was real but failed, either way the stated moderator response will be: "All pending day actions have resolved."
Trust tells are prohibited.

5a.
Do not replace out in such a manner as to confirm your alignment.

Do not quote or copy-paste moderator communications and other forms of private communications (exception to this -- scum can post their role pms in the scum pt). -- While you can copy/paste communication from hydra discord servers, you should make sure that the text is converted to plain text, and especially that all embedded hyperlinks to player names are removed. Please do not enable timestamps either.

6a. Post links to anything except the main thread, timestamps, and read statuses should never be referenced in the game thread.
Access list numbers in private topics are also covered by this rule.

6b. You may directly copy-paste
unflavored night action results
(usually in bold) as well as your alignment, flip role, and effective role from your role pm, but
do not directly quote them
6c. Confirmed same-alignment players can quote their role PMs in their private topics (i.e. masons).
6d. Do not quote your hydra PT in the game thread or include embedded links to your hydra PT in the game thread. You can copy and paste text from your hydra PT so long as it is plain text and does not include links to any posts in the hydra PT.
7. No Bah! posts.

Miscellaneous

1. Follow the spirit of the rules.
1a.
Do not attempt to find loopholes in the ruleset.

1b. While the moderator will generally assume good-faith, action can be taken against inadvertent rule breaks if deemed necessary.
All PTs will be released within 24 hours of the game's conclusion.
Players in any thread except the Dead PT may request redactions at any time
before
I release the PT. The dead thread is released immediately on the conclusion of the game.
3. The moderator reserves the right to update this ruleset as necessary.
New items will be underlined
, and
deleted items will be striked through.
(Note: The markup on this line is an example.)

Setup-Specific Rules

Activity and Deadline Rules

1. Day one lasts 10 days, other day phases will last 8 days. Nights last 24 hours.
Nights may be extended if a replacement is needed.
There will be a minimum of 24 hours between the time a replacement is found and when night actions are due.
3. You will be prodded after
48 hours
of inactivity; this does not change on weekends. All prods should be responded to
in-thread unless the thread is locked in which case pm is acceptable.

4. 2 prod dodges are equivalent to a single prod. If you are prodded again from prod-dodging, you may not prod dodge. Prodges must still include some game content: "Krazy is still scum", "Krazy is still town," and "I like this wagon" are good enough for a prodge. While a subjective rule, prod dodges are objectively defined as posts that consist of little or no content related to the game with the sole purpose of avoiding prodding. Minimum content is not defined here as to mitigate abuse, but do realize that this rule is applied as objectively as possible.
V/LAs should generally be announced in-thread, not by pm.
You should also set V/LA in the User CP to make sure I do not forget.
6. If you have
regular weekend V/LA
, it is
your responsibility
to either inform me at the end of
each week
or to remember to set V/LA status.
V/LA players must post at least once every 96 hours.
Excessively long V/LAs (
14 days or longer
) may have stricter requirements imposed on them.
8. I reserve the right to warn and replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules. Please note that players are expected to do more than the bare minimum as outlined by these prodding rules. I reserve the right to warn and/or replace players whom I believe are exploiting loopholes in the activity rules, or are otherwise not treating the game as the commitment they signed up for.

Voting, FLIPPING, and Twilight Rules
  1. To vote, use
    Vote: Player
    or VOTE: Player.
  2. To unvote, use
    Unvote: Player
    or UNVOTE: Player.
  3. You do not have to unvote to change votes.
    Furthermore, I will only track the last *valid* vote in your post.
    Vote Conspiracy
    will not change your existing vote.
  4. Player abbreviations are allowed, although it must be *obvious* who your abbreviation refers to -- to the vote counter, preferably. If your vote is not being caught by the vote counter scrubber, I may edit your post.
  5. Hammer occurs when votes equal to half of all living players (rounded down) plus one cast a vote against the same player (or No Flip). All votes after a hammer will not be counted, and the hammered player is the one who will flip. The time following a hammer is Twilight, and all players may continue talking.
  6. No FLIP will occur if deadline is reached without a hammer.
[/quote]
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Movement

Night actions will resolve first. After all conventional night actions have resolved, movement will occur.

Movement will occur in the order of the playerlist.

I.e.

Player 1: Does nothing.
Player 2: Moves down one.
Player 3: Moves up one.

Would have Player 2 move down one first, which would go to-->
Player 1 (Did nothing)
Player 3 (Will move up one next)
Player 2 (Movement complete)

And then would have player 3 move up one, which would go to-->
Player 3 (Moved up one)
Player 1 (Did nothing)
Player 2 (Moved down one)

As the final result of movement.

Note --
Pregame order is:
-Signups / initial design phase
-Picking Phase
-Finish Redesign
-Scum team allocation of roles
-Randomize initial player order list
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

Sample VT pm:
Vanilla TownWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are
Vanilla Town

Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by one slot at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.

Win:
You win when the mafia is dead or Hectic concedes by saying "Boon just might be the greatest town player of all time" in bold.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=85656

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

Flavor LeafWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are Flavor Leaf, a
Town Stump

You are a Stump, and cannot be targeted by night OR day actions, your vote does not count, and you do not count for parity for scum win conditions to be prevented. If something would compulsively target your slot, they instead target the next most logical slot.

Masons: During the pre-game, you get to select the number of masons you would like in the game, and a list of names to be selected for those mason picks to the mods, who will pick on your behalf. If you pick fewer than 3 masons, you will get a one-shot ability for each mason you don't pick.

In the Know: You will be PM'd a fact about something that Hectic knows about the setup at the game start.

Alt-Party: You may post in the game thread under a list of alts and are not allowed to confirm which of the alts are your own and which are Hectic's in the game thread.

A Very Boonie Hug: During the day, you can move one player in the player list to be adjacent to you. (I.e., if you are in position 3, and target someone in position 13, they will be moved to position 4.) Activate this by saying
Come here,
[name]
and get a boonie hug!
This ability can be used once.

Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by
one
TWO slots at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.

Win:
You win when the mafia is dead or Hectic concedes by saying "Boon just might be the greatest town player of all time" in bold.

Mason thread / Stump thread here: [redacted]

Confirm:

HecticWelcome to Flavor Leaf vs. Hectic!

Spoiler:

You are Hectic, a
Mafia Stump.

You are a Stump, and cannot be targeted by night OR day actions, your vote does not count, and you do not count for parity for scum win conditions to be prevented. If something would compulsively target your slot, they instead target the next most logical slot according to their compulsion.

Mafia team: You get to pick your mafia team one at a time.

In the know: You know something about the setup, and you know that Flavor Leaf knows what you know about the setup.

Alt-Party: You may post in the game thread under a list of alts and are not allowed to confirm which of the alts are your own and which are Hectic's in the game thread.

A Very Hectic Hug: During the day, you can target one player for a hug, and their list in the player order will be totally randomized based on the number of living players. (I.e., if you target someone in position #5, and there are 8 players alive, a 1d8 dice will be rolled and the player's position will be moved to that point.) Activate this by saying
Come here,
[name]
and get a Hectic hug!
This ability can be used once.

Walkies: You can move up or down the player list by
one
TWO slots at night. This will resolve based on your position in the player order at the start of the night phase.

Win:
You win when the mafia is no longer outnumbered by a simple majority or Flavor Leaf concedes by saying "Hectic just might be the greatest mafia player of all time" in bold.

Mafia thread here: [redacted]

Confirm:
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸
Booney
KrazyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: At least 1, no more than 2.
Variants: At least 2, no more than 3.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue. Generally, when roles are added to the Normal Queue Guidelines, they shall be updated here as well.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Named Townie

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Miller, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful, Ascetic, Babysitter, Bodyguard, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Messenger, Motion Detector, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Modifiers

Activate,Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Complex, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Reflexive, Simple, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included) [this will be updated soon]

NEW and MODIFIED Modifiers

These modifiers are not 'boon bank' even though they are distinct to this setup, and can be used in any number of other roles.

Right side up: Your targeted night actions can only target those above you in the player list.
Upside down: Your targeted night actions can only target those below you in the player list.
Non-adjacent: Your targeted night actions can only target those that are not adjacent to you in the player list.
Adjacent: Your targeted night actions can only target those that are adjacent to you in the player list.
Magical: If your target is "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal".

*There can be flavor adjustments to any of the above roles without it counting as a variant.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

Suicide Bomber
Spoiler:
Anytime during the day, you may activate your ability. You will die, but you will be able to kill someone else with you immediately.

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
These roles will take the spot of the Boon Bank. Hunter has to have the Hunted killed before a specific day. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Superstar
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage*, Paranoid Gun Owner

*In this game, Hectic will have a RNG-related ability, but that will be publicly stated at the start of the game.
Last edited by Krazy on Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy »

This is the MECHANICAL order list, for resolving Walkies
  1. Hopkirk
  2. skitter30
  3. unwnd
  4. RCEnigma
  5. Gamma Emerald
  6. Morning Tweet
  7. Starcrossed (Pooky+Kanna Hydra)
  8. chkflip
  9. Chara
  10. Dannflor
  11. catboi
  12. Flavor Leaf
  13. Ydrasse
  14. Xtoxm
  15. Hectic
  16. Venus Mars and Pluto (Nancy Drew 39, Auro, and Shiro)
  17. Titus
  18. Firebringer
  19. Lunar Martian
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Krazy »

~~~Hydra Key~~~

Venus, Mars, and Pluto
Venus - Shiro
Mars - Nancy Drew 39
Pluto - Auro

(If unsigned, probably nancy)

Starcrossed
~Taki - PookyTheMagicalBear
~Mitsuha - Kanna

(If unsigned, probably pooky)
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
vote conspiracy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Krazy »

ImageImageImage

Day 1 Begins and will end by (expired on 2021-01-26 20:09:11)
vote conspiracy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VOTE: Starcrossed
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by catboi »

ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO!„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO KAWAII !¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨LET'S GO KAWAII :„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING •ᴥ•¸„ø¤º

VOTE: Chara
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

I claim scum
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

If Boonskiies says otherwise

Don't believe the boon, he lies
Stop
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Hello i am a conditional miller: i will appear to be scum if checked by an alignment cop who is below me in the pl. (And since i'm number 2, that's nearly everyone)

i am regularly vla on fridays and Saturdays

VOTE: fire
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Jingle »

Remember to get me mod permissions for this thread at some point Krazy.

Also, any parts of the game you like are my fault and anything you hate is Krazy's. This extends to posts made by me and Krazy. Don't worry about it.
This is a Parachute.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

HOW COULD I NOT BE RECRUITED ONTO THE SCUMTEAM.

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

I WILL MAKE HECTIC PAY
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: firebringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

if scum team is dannflor/skitter/pooky and another. I will find hectic in rl and destroy him
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Firebringer

Good distancing, everyone. Firebringer's the designated deepwolf for this game and no WIFOM is gonna change that tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

That would be fun, but alas. I am town in this game
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by catboi »

Big FOS on all of you for not keeping the kawaii wave going.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 18, skitter30 wrote:That would be fun, but alas. I am town in this game

Mod confirmed it wasn't multiball and I know we're not in the same PT so ????
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by unwnd »

What if Krazy trolled FL and everyone is just scum this game
Stop
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Firebringer »

im glad unwnd is calling skitter out on her LIES.
Show

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 18, skitter30 wrote:That would be fun, but alas. I am town in this game
Same, I feel unloved by Hectic. (´;ω;`)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Indeed
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”