Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How do you think I felt when I tried to speak in Noraa’s behalf and caught a ration of shit?
How do you think I felt when I tried to sort you in other games by pushing you and you write me off as obvscum because “there’s no way town!Gamma would push me here”?
If there’s anyone getting demoralized it’s ME, because having to deal with this treatment day-in day-out is fucking excruciating. And yeah this does have to do with you being town stump, because your word means a whole lot fucking more than mine. So when you’re using that to put me down, it pisses me off.

I’ll apologize post-game, but rn I’m freaking pissed!
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4241, Toogeloo wrote:I don't think scum stoops to this level of AtE, Nancy.
Scum!Bunno called me “dumb” in Dung Beetle 2 so many times in that game, I frankly lost count but that may be true for Gamma but then, isn’t that the same argument being applied to 5uffering?

Iow, it may actually be true for Gamma but it’s a horrible argument in general. Scum!PB swore at me in Starcraft 2, so I don’t think it’s on whole a particularly good reason to necessarily tr someone because you could then make the argument that any toxic behaviour always comes from town which isn’t at all true.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4248, Toogeloo wrote:Nancy, I feel like you need to let this game go into Night. It'll give a moment's respite, and you have some PRs who might help bring you new Focus Day 3.
We don’t even have a wagon I’m sure of yet.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

We had a wagon on 5uffering?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ok, well, I don't think ScumGamma does this. Maybe a person by person basis, but there are certain lines that don't get crossed by most players.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4250, Gamma Emerald wrote:How do you think I felt when I tried to speak in Noraa’s behalf and caught a ration of shit?
How do you think I felt when I tried to sort you in other games by pushing you and you write me off as obvscum because “there’s no way town!Gamma would push me here”?
If there’s anyone getting demoralized it’s ME, because having to deal with this treatment day-in day-out is fucking excruciating. And yeah this does have to do with you being town stump, because your word means a whole lot fucking more than mine. So when you’re using that to put me down, it pisses me off.

You didn’t speak on Noraa’s behalf because you didn’t defend her which I would have of course been fine with. What you did in fact was to atrack me. Do you think if Noraa’s were reading that she would be high fiving you for trying to make me feel garbage? No she absolutely wouldn’t. She would definitely appreciate the being defended part but not the you attacking me part. I really don’t understand how you beating up on me in any world constitutes as defending Noraa.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I obviously have a biased POV but Toog is pretty much exactly right
I probably would actually be more level-headed about this if I were scum. I can get frustrated at poor reasoning as scum but there’s a certain degree of acceptance. But I KNOW Nancy is wrong about me, so it’s really getting my goat that she doesn’t seem willing to change her mind.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4253, Gamma Emerald wrote:We had a wagon on 5uffering?
I want to be careful because of BM miselim. They are also making a lot more sense here, than that scumgame of there’s I ISO’d where they were just spouting pages and pages of nonsense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4255, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4250, Gamma Emerald wrote:How do you think I felt when I tried to speak in Noraa’s behalf and caught a ration of shit?

You didn’t speak on Noraa’s behalf because you didn’t defend her which I would have of course been fine with. What you did in fact was to atrack me. Do you think if Noraa’s were reading that she would be high fiving you for trying to make me feel garbage? No she absolutely wouldn’t. She would definitely appreciate the being defended part but not the you attacking me part. I really don’t understand how you beating up on me in any world constitutes as defending Noraa.
I was simply trying to say you were over the line of what I perceived as fair comment
Like, how would you take it if someone said “there’s no way you’re the secret town stump” off of seemingly nothing? You’d probably think they were firing off a shot on your character/behavior.
Maybe I took it too far later but the initial intent was pure, I am certain of it.
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4256, Gamma Emerald wrote:I obviously have a biased POV but Toog is pretty much exactly right
I probably would actually be more level-headed about this if I were scum. I can get frustrated at poor reasoning as scum but there’s a certain degree of acceptance. But I KNOW Nancy is wrong about me, so it’s really getting my goat that she doesn’t seem willing to change her mind.
That’s not at all true. I do not have a strong read on you because if I did, I would be trying to get votes on you.

UNVOTE:

But for the future please don’t pick fights with me during games. I almost didn’t want to be in this one anymore because of both that and Noraa replacing out. You have to know that was the very last thing I wanted to have happened right? I very much wanted her to be in this game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3638, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3635, Sherlock and Watson wrote:was just thinking it'd be interesting to see a noraa stump game but tbh noraa feels like the stump of *this* game, nancy are you sure you didn't role swap?
I am a stump, dumbdumb.
I'm the secret second one.
If we have a secret 2nd one it isn’t YOU.
Okay this has officially gotten mean
Please stop it’s clearly a joke
This was how it started
Like, even if it wasn’t a joke, the way this was said is absolutely BRUTAL. As such I was trying to rein you back in because I was certain you didn’t mean to be that way to Noraa. And what do I get in return? I get
my
character absolutely dumpster’d. Doesn’t exactly feel nice, huh?
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4258, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4255, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

I was simply trying to say you were over the line of what I perceived as fair comment
Like, how would you take it if someone said “there’s no way you’re the secret town stump” off of seemingly nothing? You’d probably think they were firing off a shot on your character/behavior.
Maybe I took it too far later but the initial intent was pure, I am certain of it.
I thought she was seriously trying to undermine me with that, that’s all. I was in no way trying to be hurtful with that, especially to someone like Noraa whom I adore. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4257, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
I want to be careful because of BM miselim. They are also making a lot more sense here, than that scumgame of there’s I ISO’d where they were just spouting pages and pages of nonsense.
You can't let it grip you. If you are looking at the current game state, we've basically killed motivation on all fronts because everyone is waiting on you and your direction.

Sometimes you just have to take a leap and then deal with the new hand your dealt.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4260, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3638, Batsunami wrote:
In post 3635, Sherlock and Watson wrote:was just thinking it'd be interesting to see a noraa stump game but tbh noraa feels like the stump of *this* game, nancy are you sure you didn't role swap?
I am a stump, dumbdumb.
I'm the secret second one.
If we have a secret 2nd one it isn’t YOU.
Okay this has officially gotten mean
Please stop it’s clearly a joke
This was how it started
Like, even if it wasn’t a joke, the way this was said is absolutely BRUTAL. As such I was trying to rein you back in because I was certain you didn’t mean to be that way to Noraa. And what do I get in return? I get
my
character absolutely dumpster’d. Doesn’t exactly feel nice, huh?
I thought she was trying to undermine me as town stump and I had to nip that in the bud asap. As I have already explained to you ad nauseum - which you continue to ignore for some reason - was that I believe it was a ginormous misunderstanding between us that escalated in the heat of the moment. Had she not literally replaced out, I feel very confident we could have worked it all out once cooler heads prevailed.

You cannot continue to treat me like I have no feelings. I’m not made of stone and when you cut me I bleed and I’m really sorry that you apparently are this grossly insensitive to my feelings in addition to egregiously misunderstanding me but it looks like nothing I’m saying will ever get through to you, so you either realize how the words you’re saying are impacting me, or you keep burrying your head in the sand and keep torturing me both inside and outside of games with things like this. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4262, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4257, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
You can't let it grip you. If you are looking at the current game state, we've basically killed motivation on all fronts because everyone is waiting on you and your direction.

Sometimes you just have to take a leap and then deal with the new hand your dealt.
Well I’ve already said, I want to know what Mastina thinks. What’s wrong with that? Also Tweetie, hearing her reads would be great as well.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyway, to give a refresher on my reads
In post 3276, Gamma Emerald wrote:Locktown: Dunn, Batsu, Sherlock, Morty
Townread: Fey, Italiano, REK, W&P
Assumed town: Toog (idr where I got this vibe but I sensed a lot of people TRing him at some point which seems like in BTXV where he kinda became de facto town leader. That’s why I think 5uffering being scum conftown’s Toog, since that reaction is the same one I had in BTXV)
Feels town but could be scum: clidd
Was a townread but not so sure: Pyro/Olaf
TBD: Starcrossed (honestly probably town but I want to talk to Pooky at some point), Sahara
Was a scumread but not so sure: Saudade/PB
Scumread: 5uffering

That’s pretty much where I’m at
I had these a little bit ago, now I’d put it like

Locktown: Dunn, MT, Sherlock, Morty, olaf, Fey (half of the reason she’s locktown is for the night skip)
Townread: Italiano, W&P, Toog (recent play just straight up looks towny), PB
Want to engage with directly: Starcrossed (Pooky head specifically)
Want to be town but is probably scum: REK
Scumlean: Sahara
Scumread: 5uffering, clidd

I think I have 3-4 scum in my bottom 5 rn
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

smdh
I get mad because I care. I know it sucks but I’m NOT insensitive to your feelings!
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4265, Gamma Emerald wrote:Anyway, to give a refresher on my reads
In post 3276, Gamma Emerald wrote:Locktown: Dunn, Batsu, Sherlock, Morty
Townread: Fey, Italiano, REK, W&P
Assumed town: Toog (idr where I got this vibe but I sensed a lot of people TRing him at some point which seems like in BTXV where he kinda became de facto town leader. That’s why I think 5uffering being scum conftown’s Toog, since that reaction is the same one I had in BTXV)
Feels town but could be scum: clidd
Was a townread but not so sure: Pyro/Olaf
TBD: Starcrossed (honestly probably town but I want to talk to Pooky at some point), Sahara
Was a scumread but not so sure: Saudade/PB
Scumread: 5uffering

That’s pretty much where I’m at
I had these a little bit ago, now I’d put it like

Locktown: Dunn, MT, Sherlock, Morty, olaf, Fey (half of the reason she’s locktown is for the night skip)
Townread: Italiano, W&P, Toog (recent play just straight up looks towny), PB
Want to engage with directly: Starcrossed (Pooky head specifically)
Want to be town but is probably scum: REK
Scumlean: Sahara
Scumread: 5uffering, clidd

I think I have 3-4 scum in my bottom 5 rn
Can you explain your trs on Italiano and W & P as well as your srs on REK and especially Sahara?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4266, Gamma Emerald wrote:smdh
I get mad because I care. I know it sucks but I’m NOT insensitive to your feelings!
Well it really does hurt me but if I dare even make the slightest hint to you along those lines, you will probably make some comment about it being a chore to play with me or something, so what would you honestly have me do? You really have absolutely no clue how deeply your words not just about Noraa but something else you said to me privately affected me. I was in tears in both cases, I just only told you about this. So thanks for forcing me to to broadcast my hurt feelings to everyone in the entire fucking MS community. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@Ari, where is Akarin btw? Why isn’t she posting?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Sherlock and Watson »

In post 4220, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why would you think Saudade would have been mad at Titus though? If it were absolutely anyone but Saudade I’d be hard sr that slot. Also PB!scum tends to be a lot more manipulative but I guess W & P could check him. I think who I prefer them to check will probably based off who we elim but I’m kind’ve wondering about the vanilaizer and vanilla cop roles because neither of them strike me as particularly protown but your point is a good one, Titus would be good at coming up with decent fakeclaims and I agree that Italano ought to have claimed right off the bat.

I'm fine with W&P checking PB. I think Saudade could be mad at Titus if Titus was telling Saudade to be less toxic/aggressive in the scum PT while also being pushed by you in the main thread. Although Saudade is a little thin-skinned and snowflakey, a rep out like that could come from being pushed in multiple directions rather than just one.

Like look at what Titus is saying about her philosophy, manipulative or not:
In post 987, Titus wrote:I would never deliberately try to demoralize slots. Work up and get engaged sure. Demoralize no. There's a reason why I say watch your post count.

If Titus is holding to this philosophy, then she would have been likely pushing back against Saudade's playstyle in the scum PT in addition to Saudade dealing with you critiquing his play in the main game thread. If *both* stumps are critiquing his play, that could easily explain "claim scum and rep out" as a response.

idk that might be tinfoily tho, it's just a world I can see existing

-S
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:57 pm

In post 4231, 5uffering wrote:This is a terrible way to play the game. You're uncertain what I am yet you won't put in the extra effort to maybe consider me being town. Thanks.

Even if I did townread your slot, I would politically nullread your slot in public after the way you've played. I am not going to vocalize a townread on you even if I stop pushing for your flip.

-S
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:00 pm

In post 4234, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re an idiot. Get a fucking grip.
idk

can we all just agree that the vs. format is unfun and toxic and call the game?

we should have policy flipped Saudade so that it was clearly established toxicity would not be townread, as soon as one slot gets townread for claiming scum and repping out the 'threshold for acceptable AtE' gets knocked way the fuck out of proportion and now I don't know what I'm supposed to townread or not tbh

like, maybe the earlier ones in the game are more townie for there being no clear incentive on AtE being rewarded, but after Saudade's rep everything after that has a clear potential motivation since disproportionate AtE is getting townread

this thread like, objectively, needs WAY LESS AtE.

-S
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 pm

In post 4241, Toogeloo wrote:I don't think scum stoops to this level of AtE, Nancy.

the problem with making this argument the first time is that soon enough you're making this argument the fourth and fifth and sixth time...
Sherlock and Watson
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Sherlock and Watson
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:01 pm

In post 4248, Toogeloo wrote:Nancy, I feel like you need to let this game go into Night. It'll give a moment's respite, and you have some PRs who might help bring you new Focus Day 3.
this I agree with though

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”