Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game (Game Over)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Image courtesy of Syryana

Welcome to Warehouse 13: The Mafia Game

Game moderator: penguin_alien
Game back-up mod: Cabd
Game reviews: Cabd, Cephrir, and Syryana

Warehouse 13 is the lucky thirteenth iteration of the World's Attic, if most of the items in the attic were Artifacts trying to make your day significantly more complicated. Interacting with this not-so-dusty collection are various Agents, Caretakers, Regents, and innocent bystanders. Those yard sale deals can really haunt you...

Of course, that collection is an irresistible lure to certain unsavory characters. And we've gathered some untold number of Artifacts at a dusty crossroads in South Dakota--a surefire way to attract those with the best of intentions alongside those with the worst. So come see who's shown up to this impromptu melange of oddities. Maybe you'll get to hold an Artifact. And maybe you'll survive the experience.

Game State Information

Living Agents
Spoiler:
2. Tammy**
9. Spiffeh*
11. PookyTheMagicalBear
12. Titus
13. MathBlade
15. Prism
16. Dunnstral**
17. Battle Mage

* = prod

Bronzed
Spoiler:
mastina, Sally Stukowski,
Mafia Goon
, Bronzed Day 1
sangres, Amanda Lattimer,
Vanilla Townie
, Bronzed Night 1
Kitty Trauma Team, Joshua Donovan,
Vanilla Townie
, Bronzed Night 1
DrippingGoofball, Mrs. Frederic's Bodyguard,
Town One-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard
, Bronzed Day 2
Lady Lambdadelta, Abigail Chow,
Town Mason
, Bronzed Night 2
SirCakez, James MacPherson,
Mafia Detector/Thief
, Bronzed Day 3
Bell, Leena,
Town Mason
, Bronzed Night 3
notscience, Paracelsus,
Mafia Jack-Of-All-Trades
, Bronzed Day 4
borkjerfkin, Walter Sykes,
Mafia Multi-Artifact User
, Bronzed Night 4/Endgamed via poison

Canceled by SyFy
Spoiler:
Modkilled, hopefully empty

Game Episodes
Spoiler:

Sample Informational PMs:

Spoiler: Town Sample Role PM
"Come on! Not everything in here is dangerous. You got that cuddly little ferret from a cooking pot."

You are Pete the ferret, a
Vanilla Townie
aligned with the
Town

You have no powers beyond your brain and your vote, plus the use of any artifacts you possess during the game as outlined below:

Artifact Usage: If you receive an Artifact during the game, you will be told its flavor name, its Power, and its Negative Effect. You may use one Artifact per game phase as outlined in its Power description. During the Night phase, in lieu of using an Artifact in your possession, you may transfer an Artifact you hold to another player. If this action is blocked or otherwise prevented, the Artifact will remain in your possession. You will be sent an inventory listing of your Artifacts at the start of each Day phase and will receive an updated inventory if the contents change at any other point.

Town win condition: You win when all players who are aligned with the Mafia are Bronzed (or Canceled).

Please confirm by PM that you understand your role PM and the rules and information provided in the opening game thread posts. Include the confirmation phrase as well.

Spoiler: Mafia Sample Role PM
"Well, I've got a gift too: getting people to tell me things."

You are Marcus Diamond, a
Mafia Goon
, aligned with the
Mafia

The other players aligned with the Mafia are [redacted] and you may communicate at any time while alive in this PT.

During Night 0, [redacted]

Once during each Night phase from Night 1 on, the Mafia have a factional kill. You and your teammates may choose to shoot another player in the game, specifiying who among your number is doing the shooting by posting that information in bold in your factional PT. The most recent bolded action in your PT will be considered to be the team's choice at the end of the Night phase.

Your remaining power lies in your brain, your vote, and the use of any artifacts you possess during the game as outlined below:

Artifact Usage: If you receive an Artifact during the game, you will be told its flavor name, its Power, and its Negative Effect. You may use one Artifact per game phase as outlined in its Power description. During the Night phase, in lieu of using an Artifact in your possession, you may transfer an Artifact you hold to another player. If this action is blocked or otherwise prevented, the Artifact will remain in your possession. You will be sent an inventory listing of your Artifacts at the start of each Day phase and will receive an updated inventory if the contents change at any other point.

Mafia win condition: You win when living Mafia players comprise the majority of living players at the start of a game phase or nothing can prevent that result.

Please confirm by PM that you understand your role PM and the rules and information provided in the opening game thread posts. Include the confirmation phrase as well.

Spoiler: Artifact Listing Information

Mr. Rogers' Front Door (One-Shot Sweater Vendor)
Power: During the Night phase, choose a target. The target will be given a sweater (this has no abilities in-game).
Negative Effect: In the Afternoon following this ability's use you may not hammer a Bronzing wagon.
Last edited by penguin_alien on Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:08 pm, edited 42 times in total.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Game-Specific Rules and Information

1) There is only one anti-town faction in play for this game (Mafia). There are four Mafia-aligned players.
2) This game uses a Night phase and a Day phase. The Day phase is split up into two sections: Morning and Afternoon. Morning will have a 48 hour deadline and Afternoon will have a 192 hour (eight day) deadline. Night will be 48 hours.
3) There will be a Night 0 in this game. It will last 48 hours. No factional kill will be available to the Mafia team for this Night phase only.
4) A significant mechanic in this game is the distribution of Artifacts. The abilities they grant are all one-shot and work by the following rules:
Each Artifact has a flavor name taken from the source material, an action (Power) it provides, and a Negative Effect that will activate upon use. Before distribution, the default state of information on all Artifacts is flavor name only. Upon receipt, the recipient(s) will be told its Power and its Negative Effect. At this point a general Power description will also be attached to the flavor name for ease of comprehension, but the description of the Power is the final authority on how it works mechanically. All Powers in the game are non-refundable.

Upon receipt, a player may choose to interact with one Artifact in their possession per game phase. They may either use it or transfer the selected Artifact to another player rather than using it. This counts as the player's Artifact interaction for the night. Transfers may only be performed during the Night phase. If transferred, the recipient will be informed of the Artifact's Power and Negative Effect. They may also use any non-Artifact actions they have from their role, including the factional kill if Mafia. There is a limit of one non-factional kill role action used per player per phase.

Two Artifacts are presented to the Mafia at the start of the Night phase. They pick one to keep by the end of the Night phase (along with a recipient for it, among their faction or elsewhere) and one that will go to the game thread at the start of the Morning, where the living players will vote on the recipient of that Artifact decided by plurality. The Morning will end if a majority vote is reached for the Artifact recipient.

Other Artifact distribution mechanics may be in play throughout the game. A set number of Artifacts were designed prior to game start. If the Warehouse is unable to distribute enough Artifacts during the game for a given phase at any point, a priority list has been designated by the mod for the distribution of remaining Artifacts. Once there are no more Artifacts to distribute, no new ones will be generated and the game will continue without that mechanic in play

5) Elimination in this game will be referred to as Bronzing by the mods and for the purposes of all role- and Artifact-related information. Bronzing is decided by majority vote, defined as (50% + 1) rounded down of living players.
6) There may be mechanics that change the number of votes required to Bronze; these will always be known to the affected players.
7) The page count limit for each Day phase will be equal to 5 x # of living players (mod posts subtracted from the count). After that point, each living player may make a single post that must contain a vote for the remainder of the Day phase. Posting beyond that will result in a mod kill (Canceled by SyFy). This count includes Morning and Afternoon phases combined.
8) Vote counts are intended to be posted at least every 24 hours, more frequently as judged necessary by the mods. Requests for vote counts made in the game thread will not be honored; please PM the mod or post in a factional PT if requesting a vote count.
9) Please note the win conditions specified in the sample Role PMs. They may be slightly different from what is normally seen.
10) If you've actually read all this so far, you now know that the Role PM confirmation phrase is 'Endless Wonder' because I'm corny that way.
11) Day talk will be enabled.
12) In the event abilities used by a Town player and a Mafia player 'clash,' the Mafia player's action will take priority.
13) All flips will be Character Name, aligned with {Town, Mafia}, Town/Mafia [role name], in possession of (Artifact inventory with flavor names only listed) has been Bronzed.

General Rules and Information

General Behavioral Expectations:
• All site-wide rules are to be followed. Loophole hunting is not appreciated--there are no loophole Artifacts in play.
• Personal attacks on any basis are prohibited. Excessive vulgarity will also be stomped upon. When in doubt, err on the side of being civil and respectful.
***If you feel someone has crossed a line into a personal attack, or if you are concerned about another player's mental state, contact the mod and the back-up mod immediately. Whoever sees it first will intervene. Do not escalate in the game thread. I'm not interested in the gamestate becoming toxic.
• Play to your win condition. Gambits, yes; trying to sabotage your faction, no.
• Do not discuss this game anywhere outside the game thread and designated PTs. Do not discuss ongoing games in any spaces for this game. When in doubt, ask the mod before posting or just don't do it.

Game Play, Voting, Bronzing, and Night Actions:
• Do not quote mod communications anywhere in the thread. That includes role PMs and PM exchanges with the mod.
This is my bolded color
(#FF8000) so do not use it for any purposes, particularly impersonating me.
• If you see errors in the vote count or other administrivia, you may PM me or post in the thread (using the bold tag and '@Mod') requesting a fix.
• Claiming to be an anti-town player sharing an alignment with another living player in the game is a modkillable offense regardless of one's actual alignment or whether the statement was intended to be taken seriously.
• When placing a vote, it is not necessary to unvote first or to put your vote on a new line. However, votes must be submitted in bold like this:
VOTE: penguin_alien
or like this: VOTE: penguin_alien or like this:
VOTE: PA
. I will accept any votes in these formats so long as I can tell the intended target from the abbreviation used. If I think it's a vote, it's a vote.
• Bronzings (or decisions to no-Bronze) require a majority of the votes in play.
• No cryptography is permitted. Do not use temporary information (signature, avatar, etc.) to convey game information.
• Discussion may continue in twilight.
• All factional decisions must either be agreed upon by all living members of that faction or be resolved as outlined for that faction. Action control may be proxy'd to another player in your PT by PMing the mod or posting your permission therein.
• Once you are killed, do not post in the game thread. This includes ‘Bah!’ posts.
• Game actions may be PMed to me or posted in bold in the appropriate PTs. If you know you will be V/LA during the night phase, you may send in a conditional night action in advance.
• There exists the possibility of mod errors or disagreements about mod decisions. Unless overridden by list/site mods, my decisions are final. You may take it up with me post-game should you so choose.

Activity Parameters and Mod Communication:
• Prods will be sent out by PM to players who have not posted within the past 48 hours. Players receiving prods have 24 hours to post before I will start looking for a replacement. If the day ends before you can respond in-thread, you must PM me within the allotted time. Don't prodge; you know what I'm talking about.
• Three prods in one game day phase or four prods overall will result in my replacing you.
• If the site had downtime of more than three hours, time will be added to the relevant deadlines to compensate equal to that lost to the downtime.
• While you are welcome to post about any issues that arise in the thread (use bold to get my attention, please) you may also PM me concerning any problems. Use your best judgment here, and I will endeavor to do the same. Questions may be answered publicly if it is something the full game should know. It is likely questions will be answered with "I will not answer that". This also applies to issues with me or my modding or other players. I do not fix tags or formatting issues in non-mod game posts.
• If you go on V/LA, please PM me.
• Night phases will always run their full allotted time unless all living players PM me or post in a PT that they are ready for the night phase to end.
• Alterations to these rules will be announced in-thread and PMed to all players in the event they become necessary either due to unforeseen circumstances or my own oversights.

Violations of these rules will result in a warning for a first offense and a potential forced-replacement or modkill for subsequent offenses depending on circumstances. I reserve the right to skip the warning for particularly willful or egregious violations.

Modkills will happen in a way to punish the player's faction as far as timing and phase progression is concerned. These will only happen after consultations with the listmods. A modkilled player will become a neutral survivor.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

All role PMs have been sent out. Night 0 will begin when 14/17 have confirmed as per their role PMs. Please read the full ruleset before confirming.

Confirmed: 16/17
Last edited by penguin_alien on Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:35 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is my snazzy egopost and probably hopefully maybe sorta ish the only post I'll make this game so long as nobody does anything dumb!
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:05 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Disclaimer: All flavor is for entertainment only. It does not reflect or have bearing on game activity. There may be spoilers for the show within, large and small.

As the sun drops down into the fields to the west, a crowd slowly coalesces at a dusty crossroads in South Dakota. Some greet one another happily, while others are more reserved, assessing the growing mass of characters. A faint barking is added to the cacophony, and the murmur of voices falls off when Trailer reaches the fringes of the group, still barking with seeming urgency.

"What's wrong, Trailer? Timmy down a well?" "Where's a fez when you need one?"

Everyone follows Trailer down the road a few hundred yards until he stopped by a large scrub bush. Half-hidden behind the mass were two shiny figures, one tiny and one human-sized, the latter clutching a wooden door in his metal hand.

"Pete!" "Not that Pete!" "...I thought that ferret got eaten by a coyote years ago?"

The hubbub grows when the larger figure is identified.

"Marcus Diamond!" "What was he up to?" "Is he really Bronzed or will he come back awake?"

"...we should make sure."

With that, several scientifically-minded folks start prodding the Bronze statue of Marcus. Several vengeance-minded folks prod it a bit more vigorously. With their feet. Or maybe they're just kicking it.

"Okay, not faking, definitely dead."

Someone looks thoughtfully at the door on the ground. "That looks like it might be an Artifact. Should we snag that in case we need it?"

While the ensuing debate features voices in favor and voices opposed, the final decision is that corpses, even Bronzed corpses, even Bronzed corpses of real jerks, shouldn't be looted. No desecrating the statues of the dead.

In the fading light, one hesitant voice pops up. "Should we try to unBronze them in that station over there?" indicating a looming Bronzing booth. The others look, first at Pete the ferret, then at Marcus Diamond, and then back at Pete the ferret. As one they move to the Bronzed ferret and convey him over to the station. Only to find that the 'unBronze' knob has been snapped clean off.

It would seem Bronzing is somewhat less than reversible for the time being. On that unsettling note, the sun slips below the horizon, leaving everyone in shadowy gloom. Hardly an atmosphere conducive to making weighty decisions. They would have to wait until morning to decide how to proceed.

Syryana, Pete the ferret, aligned with Town,
Vanilla Townie
, in possession of no Artifacts, has been Bronzed!
Dandelion Wine, Marcus Diamond, aligned with Mafia,
Mafia Goon
, in possession of
Mr. Rogers' Front Door
, has been Bronzed!

No players will be eliminated during Night 0.

Night 0 starts now and will end in (expired on 2021-02-20 15:05:47)
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:14 am

Post by penguin_alien »

Trailer romps happily among the sleeping people. A new day! Time to get up and see what's new!

Some people don't seem overly enthused at the prospect. A cold nose in their ears convinces them that they're better off up and at 'em than sleeping in.

With everyone (more or less) awake, Trailer bounds over to his latest find.
Lucretia's Comb
, up for grabs. "All right, we're adults here. We can decide what to do with this in a fair and reasonable manner. How about we vote on it?"

Left unsaid is that this task is far preferable to dealing with the murderous faction among them who dispatched Pete the ferret and Marcus Diamond. All in good time.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:16 am

Post by penguin_alien »

The Artifact of the Morning is:

Lucretia's Comb

Morning Vote Count 1.00

Morning 1 will end in (expired on 2021-02-22 15:17:03)

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 votes to deliver
Lucretia's Comb
to a player. If no one receives that many votes by deadline, plurality rules will apply. Plurality here means whoever has the highest number of votes. If there is a tie, whoever reached that number first will receive the Artifact.

Not voting (17): sangres, Tammy, borkjerfkin, SirCakez, Kitty Trauma Team, Lady Lambdadelta, mastina, Bell, Titus, Spiffeh, GreyICE, PookyTheMagicalBear, MathBlade, quiet, Prism, Dunnstral, Battle Mage

Mod notes: borkjerfkin is V/LA
0/85 pages used
Last edited by penguin_alien on Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:17 am

Post by sangres »

Greetings, Gentlebeings!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Prism »

Hi bork, you should have received a flavor claim from me overnight. Please confirm, and do with it what you will.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Prism »

VOTE: Prism
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:21 am

Post by sangres »

Whoever the comb takes control of, it makes that person have a deep yearning to be loved, just like Lucrezia had. However, the wearer will do anything to obtain love, and usually begins a bloody reign of terror and destruction. The comb also has mind control powers; when the user reads the trigger aloud, the comb releases a bright light that alters the brain chemistry of anybody that sees it and essentially brainwashes them. The indicator that a person is brainwashed is that they keep repeating the trigger. The wearer will have a hole in their heart that will be filled after everybody everywhere is in love with them or is dead. If the comb is neutralized, light seems to shoot out of its victims and return to it and all the comb's victims have no idea what they did or what happened.
From here: https://warehouse13.fandom.com/wiki/Luc ... a%27s_Comb

hmm
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hi awesome people!

Playing Shadowrun will be back later.

Try not to get too bogged down in mechanics. Lucretia’s comb turns people into a lovesick mass killer on the show until neutralized and then the killer remembers nothing.

https://warehouse13.fandom.com/wiki/Luc ... a%27s_Comb

Please also keep in mind the post count. Imho a majority of posts should be on who we townread and then keeping artifacts away from scum if possible. Both the artifact vote and regular vote gives us stuff.

Will be back in like 5+ hours please don’t spam the thread people.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I'm so excited to not care what any of you think about me
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Bell »

Hi all,

Setting expectations: I am undergoing job training for a month, I will not have the same activity I had pre-job.

Just going to go out and say it,
I'm A dOcTor ThIs GaME (this is not a crumb).

It sounds like we should be sending the comb to someone we don't like. tbh.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Bell »

VOTE: Spiffeh

Test.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Bell are you enjoying the game so far?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Bell »

Yes.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Also I would like the artifact because I am undisputedly town

VOTE: Spiffeh
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

WHO KILLED SYRYANA
VOTE: spiffeh
It was you wasn't it you little scumfuck
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

Math I trust you to be my flavor guide this game
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

page count limit is a genius move, but I don't really share the level of concern from Mathblade - 85 pages is MORE than enough for Day 1 in any game.

also what is post 8? :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

maybe a dumb question but are we sure the flavour of the artefacts is not different to the mech in the game? otherwise, it's pretty easy to use the flavour to figure them all out?

wary of a swerve haha

I'll do
Vote: Spiffeh
too, so we can progress quickly to the important business of the day!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

Im so excited for the page count limit :D
I'm so sick of unlimited day 1s that go in circles forever
Anyone who was in recent Booneytoonz knows what I'm talking about
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

if the comb gives random killing powers which aren't the decision of the owner, does it even matter who gets it?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Tammy »

Hi!

Sangres - Which one of you is doing the comforting this game? :P

A little note: To anyone who played with me in the before time that has not played with me since, I'm not the same player I used to be. I am town; I am still readable, but if you had meta tells such as Tammy reacts x way if I call her scum when she's town, posts x amount if town, gets super emotionally invested if town, is aggressive as town, is only mad in a certain way as town, or any other pretty superficial thing that was part of my meta then, it will not apply now. (Hopefully, oh gods hopefully)

If you read me based on how I looked at the game, explained my reads, or those things that are mindset tells, those still apply. I'm still trying to find a good mafia/real life balance, so I'm hoping this game will look more like my play in Fakegod's Smoke-Filled game than popcorn where I got so invested and over posted that I'm still trying to catch up on work I got behind on.

Have not seen the show, still processing what I think about the artifacts and oh gods save me I have a town lean on spiffed already :/
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”