marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:37 am

Post by marry »

i dont think any of us are insulting mastina!!!! mastina i love you i dont even know you!!!!!!! its just mafia girlies
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:37 am

Post by The Church of Skitter »

I think marry likes small noses
Alisae + Menalque
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1771, marry wrote:in the "its mafia" defense, i have a memory disorder which makes mafia quite difficult for me. i try not to bring it up unless necessary and still expect people to hold me accountable regardless and if they think its scummy i dont remember my d1 reads or that i said X thing, go for it bc its mafia and like. scummy is scummy, regardless of reasons

apples and oranges though
I would naturally give you more leeway then and work with and accommodate that best I can. However if you’re outright contradictory that’s not memory that’s lying.

Sometimes mental health can make people look bad who aren’t. So people should be kind and not assume the worst.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1775, marry wrote:i dont think any of us are insulting mastina!!!! mastina i love you i dont even know you!!!!!!! its just mafia girlies
It really feels like that though.

No counter wagon or questioning it.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:40 am

Post by marry »

In post 1776, The Church of Skitter wrote:I think marry likes small noses
what
i touched my nose over my mask irl just now
what does this mean
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:41 am

In post 1779, marry wrote:
In post 1776, The Church of Skitter wrote:I think marry likes small noses
what
i touched my nose over my mask irl just now
what does this mean
:good:
Alisae + Menalque
The Church of Skitter
The Church of Skitter
Goon
The Church of Skitter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:41 am

:good:
Alisae + Menalque
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:41 am

Post by marry »

In post 1778, Mognet wrote:
In post 1775, marry wrote:i dont think any of us are insulting mastina!!!! mastina i love you i dont even know you!!!!!!! its just mafia girlies

its because we want blood, mastina isnt here, and people have meta that leans her most likely to be scum here. no counterwagon has reasons, this one at least has feeble ones. its just the first death of many, and no matter her alignment, we get a LOT of reads based on how people voted, when, and why
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1754, Mognet wrote:
In post 1752, Vaxkiller wrote:@mognet

Why are you arguing about mastina minutiae unrelated to how you read them. You are very consumed with the why, but literally only the why part. Your arguments do not appear to be sorting anyone out... they are just arguments.
The why informs the arguments Target Kupo.

Until I know the why I don’t form a read.

Most of the reasoning if not all of it on Mastina seems bad. Not everyone on the Mastina wagon is scum. So if Mastina is town the people who had bad reasoning and why are more likely scum. If Mastina is scum then look at inactives and why they were off wagon or the why on wagon and was it defeatist or not.

The why forms arguments. Eg Joqiza being wishywashy doesn’t have a good why or prompt making him more likely scum. Titus seems to have a narrative and/or bias making her more likely scum

The why forms the puzzle pieces that form reads.
I'm just not seeing the part that should come after asking all these questions. Like you keep asking and asking, there must be an important point if you keep asking.

Do you know why I voted mastina?
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:43 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1782, marry wrote:

its because we want blood, mastina isnt here, and people have meta that leans her most likely to be scum here. no counterwagon has reasons, this one at least has feeble ones. its just the first death of many, and no matter her alignment, we get a LOT of reads based on how people voted, when, and why
Yes the game wants blood. It feels like the game went for the easy Mastina versus scum. She could be scum she might not be but it doesn’t feel like anyone tried.
The Entity
The Entity
Townie
The Entity
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:44 am

Post by The Entity »

If attacking someone over their behavior in a mafia game is damaging to someone's mental health might I suggest they not play mafia.

P.edit: I'll also point out -- yet again -- that I posted a very well-thought out and reasoned case including links to supporting posts by mastina to explain my actual scumread of her (while also arguing for why a mislim isn't always a bad thing). You, Mognet, decided to just hand-wave away the entirety of my post and instead make this all about defending mastina from people who would attack her for her autism, which is not even remotely what was happening.

From my POV, you're either being willfully obtuse to the point of being obstructionist, or you're too incensed at an attack that didn't happen to talk about the game itself right now. If it's the former, you might be scum. If it's the latter (which I actually suspect), might I recommend you take a breather?
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:45 am

Post by marry »

In post 1784, Mognet wrote:
In post 1782, marry wrote:

Yes the game wants blood.
It feels like the game went for the easy Mastina versus scum.
She could be scum she might not be but it doesn’t feel like anyone tried.
i dont think this is necessarily true for reasons i stated. mastina was the "scummiest" person here for a lot of people and has been the topic of debate for a long time, and no one else had reasons to scumread other people. no ones died, we were still basically in pre-game, and so how are people even going to read for scumminess if its NOT meta?
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 563, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 527, mastina wrote:
In post 523, gorilla wrote:
In post 518, mastina wrote:
In post 382, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm not acting any different than the last game we just played together as both town, and you hard town read me there.
Actually, you are, and it is specifically
because
of the differences I'm seeing between that game and this one that make me think you're scum here.
Can you explain these?
In post 524, T3 wrote:mastina, can you explain your Vax read? He looked reasonably towny to me.
Well basically. Vaxkiller is trying to be town without actually being town. Last game, Vaxkiller was town without trying to be town; he was town naturally from the onset. But here he's trying to force it. He's trying to make himself look town, in a way similar to last game, without actually radiating the town energy the way he did last game.
VOTE: Mastina

I don't buy this. I'm your BIGGEST scum read. and this is all you got? I'm not radiating town energy?

Also concerning your lock town read on pooky. He is just being pooky at this point.
You voted her because she failed to explain her scumread in you or the townread on her to your satisfaction. I do think you’re town but I also think that Mastina is correct here in that you do seem more forceful.
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:46 am

Post by marry »

In post 1785, The Entity wrote:If attacking someone over their behavior in a mafia game is damaging to someone's mental health might I suggest they not play mafia.

P.edit: I'll also point out -- yet again -- that I posted a very well-thought out and reasoned case including links to supporting posts by mastina to explain my actual scumread of her (while also arguing for why a mislim isn't always a bad thing). You, Mognet, decided to just hand-wave away the entirety of my post and instead make this all about defending mastina from people who would attack her for her autism, which is not even remotely what was happening.

From my POV, you're either being willfully obtuse to the point of being obstructionist, or you're too incensed at an attack that didn't happen to talk about the game itself right now. If it's the former, you might be scum. If it's the latter (which I actually suspect), might I recommend you take a breather?
+1
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

Has mastina been hammered?
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:47 am

Post by marry »

yes
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:48 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1785, The Entity wrote:If attacking someone over their behavior in a mafia game is damaging to someone's mental health might I suggest they not play mafia.

I think that’s a great idea. Because I think either you’re justifying what is an accident or I am seeing malice that isn’t there.

Regardless I feel the game as a whole did not hardly evaluate anyone due to the sheer lack of wagons at all. This never bodes well.
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Mognet »

Note I disagree with this just this day needs to fucking end
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Mognet »

I am just making sure she is hammered
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 1787, Mognet wrote:
In post 563, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 527, mastina wrote:
In post 523, gorilla wrote:
In post 518, mastina wrote:
In post 382, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm not acting any different than the last game we just played together as both town, and you hard town read me there.
Actually, you are, and it is specifically
because
of the differences I'm seeing between that game and this one that make me think you're scum here.
Can you explain these?
In post 524, T3 wrote:mastina, can you explain your Vax read? He looked reasonably towny to me.
Well basically. Vaxkiller is trying to be town without actually being town. Last game, Vaxkiller was town without trying to be town; he was town naturally from the onset. But here he's trying to force it. He's trying to make himself look town, in a way similar to last game, without actually radiating the town energy the way he did last game.

I don't buy this. I'm your BIGGEST scum read. and this is all you got? I'm not radiating town energy?

Also concerning your lock town read on pooky. He is just being pooky at this point.
You voted her because she failed to explain her scumread in you or the townread on her to your satisfaction. I do think you’re town but I also think that Mastina is correct here in that you do seem more forceful.
Townread on Pooky*

Ebwop
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:52 am

Post by marry »

do we give the terrorist a full 24 hours to nuke someone what even happens next
marry
marry
Goon
marry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:52 am

Post by marry »

are they nuking as we speak... terrorist pwease dont hit me i'm too sexy to die
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Mognet »

In post 677, Vaxkiller wrote:Town points for Griffindor!

I mean pooky
Furthermore you saying Pooky town after is weird target Kupo.

What’s most likely is that Mastina caught Pooky town and was just in a way she couldn’t articulate well.

See? The why matters.

Because i could easily twist this into you being scum but the fact you’re asking me why makes you unlikely to be scum with Pooky or defending Pooky like that.

Instead this makes you more likely to be town and Pooky town and we’re all a town bloc
Mognet
Mognet
Goon
Mognet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Mognet »

What’s even more likely is that Skitter scum got away and she’s a very good scum and we should elim her or nuke her

Like Titus Church Joqiza Skitter is a pretty good shoot in pool if I wasn’t a pacifist but alas I am
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu May 06, 2021 9:02 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I MESSED UP MY STEAK TODAY ITS SO WELL DONE I ACTUALLY HAD TO LOOK IN MY FRIDGE FOR STEAK SAUCE

ITS LIKE FOUR YEARS EXPIRED BUT IM NO COWARD
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”