Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1748, kdowns wrote:
In post 1746, Andante wrote:In my past experience, people who have annoyed me like this have been scum, so I think at least 1 of nero/kdowns are scum

I mean you're my #1 SR so far. I just think what you've been doing in this game so far has been super sketch.
what exactly has been super sketch?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 1.27

Kazyan [4]
raya36, brave heart lion, murdercat, save the dragons
shiro [4]
farkran, andante, toadette, sircakez
Andante [3]
Nero Cain, dwlee99, kdowns
Beeboy [3]
pooky, unwnd, kazyan
NorwegianboyEE [2]
shiro, flea the magician
Save the Dragons [2]
norwegianboyee, flow trap
raya36 [1]
chara
anya [1]
firebringer
Murdercat [1]
anya

Not Voting [ 3 ]

Beeboy, xofelf, ivyeo

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

before that when i was pushing you
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 632, kdowns wrote:No I agree with you Nero. It just feels very.. Fake? I don't know, just has felt a little bit try hard to fit in too me.

That being said, I do believe that we are just a bunch a different animals as well.
In post 714, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to take off my RVS since It looks like we are finally getting some good content now.

Also, Nero is def Town in my eyes.

Current Sus reads are Anda and Kaz. Which is ironic since currently their votes are on me. I just feel like they are buddying up to each other pretty hard right now.
In post 811, kdowns wrote:
In post 808, Chara wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
this is a towntell to me, i'm not sure what you're saying is scummy about it?
It just feels like it's more deflecting than informational.
In post 831, kdowns wrote:
In post 828, Andante wrote:The andante wagon is the favorite cause it benefits scum the most. with me gone, post count ffalls a lot...
Major Yikes.

I don't think lower post count is necessarily a bad thing as long as the posts contain content like they have been in the past few pages. Granted, I do not have my vote placed on you even though you're my scummiest read at the moment. Major Wagons on Day 1 give me real bad feels.
In post 1113, kdowns wrote:
In post 1109, flow trap wrote:
In post 1108, kdowns wrote:
In post 1038, Anya wrote:actually the oil miners are kayzan kdowns raya shirou pooky
Oil Miners? I'm just a lonely little animal stuck in a cage. I just want to be free.
In post 1059, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Kdowns' post
In post 984, kdowns wrote:
In post 930, flow trap wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:
In post 715, unwnd wrote:I don't want to play hero or seem like I need to defend people but Andante being called scum is baffling. I think people are really annoyed about her spam and think maybe she just has nothing to say, yet I see a lot of method into it. You could even compare and contrast this thought as to why I didn't like Kaz. Andante sees something she doesn't like and much like a dog starts barking at trouble. Kaz however sits back and uses opposable thumbs to make Pro/Anti lists that generate no purpose beyond discussing a potential what-if topic. What if scum are anti-posters? What if town are pro-posters? Who knows. Even he himself initially said 'will this help anyone? probably not'

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post

Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
How did you reach that conclusion?
To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh

The latter
I am indifferent on that post because I know that Anda likes it because it labels her town. It also commented on how Anda will literally bark at nothing, even if there is nothing there. I think there is just a bunch of noise being started for no reason.
The other part
Because Anda has literally jumped onto anyone that literally calls her town? I don't know what you're trying to get at with this.
In post 1330, kdowns wrote:
In post 1282, Andante wrote:
In post 1278, kdowns wrote:I’m about to take my last final but I feel much more confident in this.

VOTE: Andante
uhh what exactly makes you more confident that I'm scum?

Just your constant over reaction to any little thing that’s aimed towards you, and the fact that you have been trying to deflect.
In post 1467, kdowns wrote:
In post 1464, Andante wrote:
In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol

I mean to be fair. I don't think anyone in this game has played Mafia with me before, if so it's been a really long time. For me, it's what I've been saying before and also I just am irked by the whole "I'm town" being repeated constantly. Do some hunting instead of just throwing names out there?

Here you go Anda if you need refreshing
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:24 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 632, kdowns wrote:No I agree with you Nero. It just feels very.. Fake? I don't know, just has felt a little bit try hard to fit in too me.

That being said, I do believe that we are just a bunch a different animals as well.
In post 714, kdowns wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to take off my RVS since It looks like we are finally getting some good content now.

Also, Nero is def Town in my eyes.

Current Sus reads are Anda and Kaz. Which is ironic since currently their votes are on me. I just feel like they are buddying up to each other pretty hard right now.
In post 811, kdowns wrote:
In post 808, Chara wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
this is a towntell to me, i'm not sure what you're saying is scummy about it?
It just feels like it's more deflecting than informational.
In post 831, kdowns wrote:
In post 828, Andante wrote:The andante wagon is the favorite cause it benefits scum the most. with me gone, post count ffalls a lot...
Major Yikes.

I don't think lower post count is necessarily a bad thing as long as the posts contain content like they have been in the past few pages. Granted, I do not have my vote placed on you even though you're my scummiest read at the moment. Major Wagons on Day 1 give me real bad feels.
In post 1113, kdowns wrote:
In post 1109, flow trap wrote:
In post 1108, kdowns wrote:
In post 1038, Anya wrote:actually the oil miners are kayzan kdowns raya shirou pooky
Oil Miners? I'm just a lonely little animal stuck in a cage. I just want to be free.
In post 1059, flow trap wrote:
Spoiler: Kdowns' post
In post 984, kdowns wrote:
In post 930, flow trap wrote:
In post 719, kdowns wrote:

Humans are the enemy
I think it's just with Kaz it seems like it's initiating conversations on people other than himself? I just haven't like the feel of the buddy buddy that's been going on.
In post 717, Andante wrote:

Humans are the enemy
this is a very towny post

Indifferent, but I can see why you think it's towny just because it's labeling you town.
How did you reach that conclusion?
To which part? Me being indifferent or me saying that Anda thinks it's towny because it's labeling him town?

On a different note. Does no one know how to use the Multi Quote button because sheeeeessssshhhhh

The latter
I am indifferent on that post because I know that Anda likes it because it labels her town. It also commented on how Anda will literally bark at nothing, even if there is nothing there. I think there is just a bunch of noise being started for no reason.
The other part
Because Anda has literally jumped onto anyone that literally calls her town? I don't know what you're trying to get at with this.
In post 1330, kdowns wrote:
In post 1282, Andante wrote:
In post 1278, kdowns wrote:I’m about to take my last final but I feel much more confident in this.

VOTE: Andante
uhh what exactly makes you more confident that I'm scum?

Just your constant over reaction to any little thing that’s aimed towards you, and the fact that you have been trying to deflect.
In post 1467, kdowns wrote:
In post 1461, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain what your case is on Andante (or anyone else scumreading her)? Maybe I'm missing something but what I remember seeing so far has just been NAI to me.
Well, I haven't played with most of this table before, and none of the ones who know my playstyle are voting me lmao I will admit I've meme'd more than normal this game, but I was honestly having a great time, I loved all the laughs!!! I think I have splashed of content, there was someone I read their ISO last night, found it scummy, I think their name is Shire/Shiro, I could go check, but yeah. too many people to really read all lol I've also been out all day. I'm town!!! Have no fear!! I'm just the easiest push for people right now. I also don't exactly know what my role is, so not like I can claim anything lmao thus regardless of anything, I'm not claiming lol

I mean to be fair. I don't think anyone in this game has played Mafia with me before, if so it's been a really long time. For me, it's what I've been saying before and also I just am irked by the whole "I'm town" being repeated constantly. Do some hunting instead of just throwing names out there?

Here you go Anda if you need refreshing
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

get a new mouse man.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Andante »

so many words
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:28 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I think your whole "case" on me is just flat out bad. It all stems from me calling you scum after you had like 2 posts, and I'm the only person you've even looked at since then...
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Anya »

toadette i have plenty of townreads but what's the point of saying them when everyone else already agrees

like i could explain why unwnd and sircakez have fashionable hats but i don't see the point
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:33 am

Post by Anya »

same for general cain but i guess there's a few doubters there

he's town bc the way he eased from early messing around into actual solving felt really natural he's got clear drive

also he kept messing around and doing the maggots thing earlier even though it was clearly attracting pesticide from others
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:35 am

andante?
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:37 am

Post by Anya »

if she's a wolf she'd have to be non stop drinking energy drinks the sleep deprivation will show soon and we'll notice her absence if that's the case
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:37 am

i was more waiting for an answer to my question
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1761, Anya wrote:if she's a wolf she'd have to be non stop drinking energy drinks the sleep deprivation will show soon and we'll notice her absence if that's the case
lmaoo so I should dissapead for 48 hours. got it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1762, Save The Dragons wrote:i was more waiting for an answer to my question
I see nothing worth answering?? Cause I literally don't rememebr you annoying me that game. you're trying to argue some non existent point here
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:44 am

In post 1747, Save The Dragons wrote:can you cite an example where scum have annoyed you?
for the record in that game you said things like the below which makes me think i was annoying you.

Spoiler:
In post 900, Andante wrote:... how the heck is that ate?? I was pissed off IRL, told yall I was just gonna go away instead of throwing out personal attacks. I wasn't trying to appeal to anyone's emotions.

You are literally REACHING for every "reason" I can be scum... and you know you're reaching too. again, setting up for my town flip, cause you know I'm flipping town. "this can come from frustrated town"

I'm done conversing with you, this is literally going no where.
@anyone who is town, if you can't see why dragon is scum from this exchange this morning. whatever
In post 902, Andante wrote:no. I'm literally over this. you didn't think for a second I could be town based on my response?
In post 908, Andante wrote:ok, thank you for being nicer.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Andante »

not even joking, I literally do not remember that part of the game, I had IRL stuff yeah, but rip. idk, I'm a changed person now. that was a month ago
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:00 am

my point is it's a counter example to your claim that annoying you = scum. can you cite an example where annoying you has lead to scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Andante »

not from this site
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1469, Andante wrote:
In post 1466, Raya36 wrote:
What did you find scummy about Shiro?
So, in my ISO there's "Shiro feels off" but like, I don't know. Feels like Shiro is doing bare minimum to get by. the norwegian vote in 1048 feels weird too, like, norwegian is someone who is actually super easy to push, I said something on this earlier, but this vote, feels very real, not RVS. Responds 300 posts later to a comment about that vote, when asked why the wagon was bad, goes "Both it reasoning and its sudden traction." like, I really feel like this is coasting scum, I know there's not a whole lot to the ISO, which makes it an easy read, but idk I feel like this is textbook scum game. nothing in that iso says towny
I mean I will blame my european timezone for replying late to kmost of things, cant help it. For reference I now managed to read the thread and I have to read 20+ pages. I don't mind but, that is kind of why I have a replying delay.

I do not think norwegian is someone easy to push, if that was the case the wagon would have been much bigger than it was or is now.

And yea your wagon was bad because the reasoning behind it is basiucally riding a wave of you are fluffing too much which is an atrocious reason to make a wagon and people jumped on it like moths to a flame.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Shiro »

Oooof I see I have 4 votes, neat stuff

It is ok guys, it is fine being wrong have a cherry
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Anya »

VOTE: shiro

i want a cherry
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1771, Anya wrote:VOTE: shiro

i want a cherry
of course <3
To me:
About me:
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Anya »

VOTE: raya

i feel accomplished in life
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed May 12, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1773, Anya wrote:VOTE: raya

i feel accomplished in life
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”