Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1496, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also Moon, do you feel genuinely aggressive IRL whenever someone justs asks you questions about what you say? Surely that can’t be healthy.
Sure, make it personal. This says a lot more about you than me.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:37 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1497, Moongrass wrote:The house and cyrus votes are towny because they are contrary to what's dominating the thread, which shows me that Gamma is playing his own game, supporting much of what I read in his ISO. The fact that he has been voting solo when I think scum are involved in the two main wagons also reads as a non agenda. Contrary to house, gamma is making reads and asking questions objectively. Contrary to house he didn't try to find a way onto a main wagon as soon as you OK'd an elim.
How good at mafia is your ex-friend?
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Moongrass »

Not a clue, I think a lot of what house has done here can be from either alignment but I'm leaning scum on his behavior around players under pressure in the thread.

Do you think what house has done here would be hard for scum to achieve?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1344, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1343, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1340, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t really see anything scummy about Cyrus’s play here.
Single question

Do you think he has really made an effort to place me and believes the arguments he is making?
could you do less crying and more scum hunting gee . its day 1 ofc i havent done much with you thire is no meat to your content all you do is cry meta or state the stump is on my side. as i told you i wanted a reaction i also stated , that i could be completely wrong about you since your the only one to defend your self.
what do you call what jjh was doing before you started pushing him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1502, Moongrass wrote:Not a clue, I think a lot of what house has done here can be from either alignment but I'm leaning scum on his behavior around players under pressure in the thread.

Uuuh what that in response to me?
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re an character Moongrass.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1504, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1502, Moongrass wrote:Not a clue, I think a lot of what house has done here can be from either alignment but I'm leaning scum on his behavior around players under pressure in the thread.

Yes, I'm interested to know what your thoughts are on other players.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1360, Moongrass wrote:Wow. It's like that then.
In post 1361, Moongrass wrote:The gloves are out sir and neither one is named mercy.
In post 1362, Moongrass wrote:Btw I'm down to hammer, just when I'm ready. But you can fall all the way back down for pulling that shade on me.
that's just how House plays. He is very mercurial about his reads, in my experience.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:46 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1506, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1504, nomnomnom wrote:

Yes, I'm interested to know what your thoughts are on other players.
I'm a bit confused is your answer to "how good at mafia is your ex-friend" -> "I don't know"?
My brain bugged out when reading your post lol
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1369, House wrote:This is awesome!

Thanks for reinforcing my read.

As long as you felt like you were snowing me, I was town. Anyone who reads our interactions will see that.
yeah, moongrass seems to be altering reads at convenience rather than displaying a real progression
VOTE: moongrass
<Embrace The Void>

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Moongrass »

This is the only game I've ever played with house in it. Ive liked playing with house so I'm disappointed if he is scum, it's a dig at the betrayal. I guess this wasn't about other players hahaha.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1380, House wrote:Moon's behavior since the E-1 vote reeks of scum scrambling to save a buddy.
I can see it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1510, Moongrass wrote:This is the only game I've ever played with house in it. Ive liked playing with house so I'm disappointed if he is scum, it's a dig at the betrayal. I guess this wasn't about other players hahaha.
why was it a "betrayal"?
<Embrace The Void>

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Moongrass »

House also said I jumped off NK because he would flip town. Gamma, you're picking a choosing house's posts to confirm your bad read.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1391, nomnomnom wrote:Well you can either complain about me posting about you and NK, or you can answer my question about your sudden change of heart towards Gamma. How about that? :P
In post 1392, Moongrass wrote:Go buzz someone else.
why the prickly reaction to someone else asking about your read on me, but you gave me an answer without hesitation?
<Embrace The Void>

Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1512, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1510, Moongrass wrote:This is the only game I've ever played with house in it. Ive liked playing with house so I'm disappointed if he is scum, it's a dig at the betrayal. I guess this wasn't about other players hahaha.
why was it a "betrayal"?
Because I trusted him when he said he was town. I like to be dramatic, sue me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can see some potential townie tone from their contempt, but they also insist they have no difference between their town or scum play which makes me not want to bother to meta them to see if they are different as either allignment.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1513, Moongrass wrote:House also said I jumped off NK because he would flip town. Gamma, you're picking a choosing house's posts to confirm your bad read.
Okay, that's on him for giving two contradictory statements. I didn't say I felt he was right about that part, did I?
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:54 am

Post by nomnomnom »

With how this conversation is going I'll never know about this mysterious ex-friend!
So much for mafia being a social experience :(
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1391, nomnomnom wrote:Well you can either complain about me posting about you and NK, or you can answer my question about your sudden change of heart towards Gamma. How about that? :P
In post 1392, Moongrass wrote:Go buzz someone else.
why the prickly reaction to someone else asking about your read on me, but you gave me an answer without hesitation?
Because I think nom is scum and I don't like talking to people who throw everything I say back in my face to confirm a bad read.
Moongrass
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Moongrass
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Moongrass »

In post 1517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1513, Moongrass wrote:House also said I jumped off NK because he would flip town. Gamma, you're picking a choosing house's posts to confirm your bad read.
Okay, that's on him for giving two contradictory statements. I didn't say I felt he was right about that part, did I?
No and that's why I'm saying you're picking which one to agree with in a biased way. It's like if I gave evidence for someone being both innocent and guilty and then the jury picked which one to choose rather than see the evidence is from an unreliable source.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1404, nomnomnom wrote:Okay, so I go in your ISO and I see this:
In post 661, Moongrass wrote:
In post 634, Titus wrote:
In post 611, House wrote:
In post 610, jjh927 wrote:I am the opposite

Gamma looks very much town
Yeah. A lot of people equivocation activity with town and he flew in and popped out a lot of posts at one time... without actually giving us anything to chew on.

There's no meat on all those bones.
While I disagree with House's assessment, I think both he and gamma are town.
Same.
In post 1173, Moongrass wrote:I'm thinking it's nom^3/gamma/NK15.
In post 1194, Moongrass wrote:Why am I not surprised by the NK vote? Gamma next right.
In post 1276, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1273, Titus wrote:
In post 1271, Moongrass wrote:Titus could you talk more about your townread on Gamma?
It's a tonal townread mostly. He doesn't seem to back down when pushed or FoSed. He's clear and understandable too.
I'm seeing what you're seeing but not sure how being calm and clear comes exclusively from town Gamma.
In post 1279, Moongrass wrote:Do you think Gamma is town house?
In post 1282, Moongrass wrote:I think he's town actually. I'm going to find it hard to sort nom, NK read doesn't change.
To me there's like massive leaps of logic in there.
The only thing in your ISO I can see that could have changed your initial gamma TR to a SR when you posted your solve is you insisting that Gamma answers a question of yours and him not doing so, but I don't like making assumptions because that was never clarified. Which is why I asked you back then to clarify that read. And also why I am asking you to clarify it now.
Looking at these posts and thinking about how moongrass described their read on me, I kinda think moongrass/titus could be teamed, and titus tried to get moongrass to pocket me rather than push me?
<Embrace The Void>

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1519, Moongrass wrote:Because I think nom is scum
You think I'm scum?
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 1415, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=79447&user_select% ... &start=200

I was trying to find some Moon scumgames but there aren’t any, so I’m linking their iso from GS, which was extremely painful to read - even after all this time.

Especially the part about milk. :/
I’m disappointed that no one has commented on this s far. @Titus what do you think?
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1520, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
No and that's why I'm saying you're picking which one to agree with in a biased way. It's like if I gave evidence for someone being both innocent and guilty and then the jury picked which one to choose rather than see the evidence is from an unreliable source.
As I see it, a viable explanation for House's two thought processes was that he was undecided on which one made more sense. And I don't see how this equates to the example you gave. Both conclusions he gave point to you being scum, they just sort NK15 differently
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”