GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'll respond to A50's case later after I have more time to look at it
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2023, GuiltyLion wrote:It's remarkably consistent how often he says he thinks it's scum, but isn't sure, while expressing greater confidence in other slots like T3 and FakeGod. Don't get me wrong, I'm also ambivalent about CB, but IMO the sheer number of times he indicates he's not certain about CB at this point makes me suspect scum that knows CB is about to flip green and wants to make sure he doesn't come out looking like he's completely wrong. This would let him keep pushing other slots like T3 or FakeGod tomorrow without needing to re-evaluate.
You're starting to bore me I am considering ignoring your posts :(

You have two routes to go from here:

1- Eliminate me (which is what you seem to be leaning towards) and see my flip, then
be fair
and apply your own standards to yourself.
2- Eliminate FG and/or T3 BEFORE CB, and see what they flip.

I said I want FG/T3 over CB, but nobody seems to want to go that way, Meanwhile, Bingle wants CB and the wagon is there. I can't possibly be 100% on everyone already unless I am either Scum or the Mod.

So, without further ado

VOTE: FakeGod

Your move, GL

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2026, Almost50 wrote:apply your own standards to yourself.
what does this even mean? What standards?

All I'm saying is you projected a lot of confidence in scum!FG for reasons you previously did not bother to give or share with the thread. Once under pressure from me, you have now posted a long case that I don't have the time to read carefully or think deeply about right now because I'm in the process of making dinner, and then I have a commitment. I'll be back later and I suspect on my return I will poke holes in your case
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by FakeGod »

A50's 1969 to Bingle (who I have down as scum) didn't feel like scum talking to scum to me
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Bell »

Are we going to kill not mafia or what.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by FakeGod »

no idea

this little monkey pissed me off, so I'm going to go through every one of his quotes and respond
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2017, Almost50 wrote:1- Because it shut down the conversation preemptively?
2- Because Titus specifically asked for time to catch up in the next few hours?
3- Because it looks like Scum joining the hood to specifically deny Town (Titus) from being on it, thus decreasing Town votes within the hood by one and increasing Scum votes by one?
4- ALL ABOVE??
1. Katsuki shown me in many games I modded how after a certain point, discussion need to be curtailed as it is not productive.
2. Titus catching up with Gamma slot flipped is a much more efficient use of her time. Besides, I wasn't impressed with her posts at that point in time.
3. At that point, I have been waiting to see if any other player seemed eager to join the hood and no one has presented themselves so far. I decided that it wasn't going to happen and decided to put myself, someone who I know is town, on the first neighborhood, thus decreasing the Scum votes by one and increasing Town votes by one.
4. All of the above.
In post 2017, Almost50 wrote:
In post 71, FakeGod wrote:Scum team's easiest route to win seems to be just making sure being on the winning wagon each execute.
This was the VERY FIRST LINE FG posted in this thread. And what does he do?? HAMMER THE INEVITABLE WAGON!
I had many other ways of being on that wagon that were much less flashy than a 24 hr+ delayed quickhammer, I assure you.
In post 71, FakeGod wrote:My instinct says we should limit number of people on each winning wagon, and letting them time out for a plurality execute.
Now this was his SECOND LINE, and it came WITHING THE BLOODY SAME POST AS ABOVE.

And what does he do?? He HAMMERS rather than let it "time out for a plurality execute".

Are you blind??
I see that you intentionally left my next post in which I specifically says I'm not going to be doing that this game.
In post 2017, Almost50 wrote:Next:
In post 91, FakeGod wrote:
In post 85, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4, OkaPoka wrote:im legit so hyped rn like ive never been so excited to lose omg omg omg omg omg
Wut

VOTE: FakeGod
I don’t think I’ve seen you as a player ever, this’ll be new for me!
we kill this first

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
This a bloody standard distancing maneuver early game (and is befitting of Gamma's playstyle). It's almost as if they had neon letters saying "Hey' we're NOT partners, and here's a proof"
I have played a very transparent game. I have no clue what Gamma Emerald was doing, but I wasn't happy getting voted and responded back in kind.
In post 159, FakeGod wrote:dang this setup is weird af

you want to get on the winning wagon and PARK there
Give me a break! Is he coaching Scum or educating the Town here? And -assuming the best intentions- what does it even mean to find the winning wagon and park there? How does one know what the winning wagon beforehand?
If I'm coaching scum, why am I doing it in main thread?

It's exactly what it is - a comment saying how weird the setup is because it encourages players to jump on the winning wagon and votepark there.
In post 326, FakeGod wrote:Good sir, I merely implied that I knew what was going to happen. I see it in all the games I run.

Player A throws shade on a player B. Player B returns fire. Doesn't matter if they are town or scum.
This here post actually contradicts how he was whining about my scum and null reads being my voters, Even though I proved it a fake and misleading claim to begin with, his own post early game proves it's a bad argument from his own PoV, so why did he use it against me?
I didn't understand your post until you posted it again.

Now, I understand that you were providing proof that you sorted them before they voted you, and it makes sense what you were saying.
In post 520, FakeGod wrote:6th neighborhood shoots first, right?

Lone 6th sounds like an awesome job
Cheap shot, I know, but does an experienced mod as FG not read the setup?? Or is this a poor attempt to fake a slip? (He didn't know, so he must be Town, because if scum it would have been pointed out to him in the Scum PT)
I don't think you realized, but when I'm posting without periods, I'm generally being sarcastic.
Oh, I also forgot: FG removed his vote off Gamma as the STD wagon started to gain attraction.
I was depressed from fighting with Gamma. You'll see from that time period a decrease in my post count.
In post 766, FakeGod wrote:Gamma scumflip will probably energize me but I have no idea if that's going to happen or is even possible.
He had just unvoted Lanos, so why isn't he trying to reignite the Gamma wagon here? Why leave his vote Idle at this point?
Why are you surprised? I have no clue if Gamma is even scum, so there's no point flipping him. I think you misunderstand my post.
In post 1187, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1175, GuiltyLion wrote:Bingle/Dusa/Bell/UNOwen/Dann feels like a solid town core to me.
This looks pretty good actually
And now he's buddying you too, No wonder you like him @GL

Like, if I went: this GL guy has pretty good reads and a charming personality, would that make you happy? Guess what? It ain't gonna happen. I don't kiss ass to be TR'd. Not my style.

1220 is more siding with GL to get on his good side. Shameless.
I'm not sure how you expect me to respond here. I thought the townblock looked okay, so I said so.
In post 1271, FakeGod wrote:lol titus worrying about quickhammers in this playerlist
Shouldn't she??????
In post 1273, FakeGod wrote:if anyone quickhammers in this game, I absolutely guarantee they will not survive the following day
I thought I brought this up before, but there you go again
She shouldn't worry because this playerlist has too many people who would "do the right thing". For example, if someone lied about a role (if this setup was closed) and was later caught, I would suspect they would be executed by this playerlist even if the person was not necessarily a "good" execute.

My quickhammer was much more controlled and measured. I waited to see if any of the others were planning on jumping on the wagon first (and to see if anyone was willing to give up their spot for someone else). I gave ample time to see if other players had major disagreements that needed to be resolved, or if we were waiting on something to happen. In fact, you yourself said you were ready to hammer. A quickhammer like this curtails useless discussion time and gets results. Please do not group my quickhammer with other trashy quickhammers.
In post 1433, FakeGod wrote:Titus, you think gamma's scum?

why are you delaying the execute
This here doesn't go with the second line of his first post quoted at the top of this post of mine.
Already addressed.
In post 2017, Almost50 wrote:Now check this progression:
In post 520, FakeGod wrote:6th neighborhood shoots first, right?

Lone 6th sounds like an awesome job
In post 527, FakeGod wrote:I would trust Yuri Gagarin with lone 6th
In post 1436, FakeGod wrote:I just don't want Yuri on the wagon. I want him to be the lone 6th neighborhood.
In post 1444, FakeGod wrote:eh you are right

we'll just have to execute him tomorrow I suppose
How do you go from trusting someone to be the lone player in hood to wanting to lim him the next day in one go??
It should be pretty clear that I don't think having a random person in a 6th neighborhood by himself is a good idea. Relegating someone to that position is basically assigning death to that someone.

I like Yuri. His anti-mechanic approach and gung-ho style really scratches that spot that itches. Shame my townread isn't very strong on him.

In post 1443, Titus wrote:I'll consider hammering tonight if everyone says their piece.
Yet less than 32 minutes he does this:
In post 1452, FakeGod wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Why deny "everyone from saying their piece" as Titus had requested??
Because I already waited and no useful discussion has occurred. Everyone has already said their piece. I know because I waited and watched.

Because I didn't have a very high opinion of Titus from her posts so far and I didn't think her getting "caught up" was going to do anything useful. Sadly, she has not changed much since, although, Hypothermia seemed somewhat town from what I remember from rereads.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Your plays remind me of when I first started mafia.

Inaccurate reads, long quotes chains with interjected narration, and with tendency to do stupid life-gambits instead of defending yourself.

Thank whichever deity you praise that as of this moment, I think you're more likely to be some kind of town thing, than a scum player.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

oh bingle, oh great divination rod. how should i interpret the monkey's call?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2027, GuiltyLion wrote:what does this even mean? What standards?
It means if X is sus bc they're not confident in a read on Y then Z is even more sus bc they're WRONG in their read on X.

And if X is sus bc they have too much confidence in their read on A then Z is also sus for their confident read on both X & A.

As I said, your way is growing too boring for me that I might snap at one point, and I don't want to do that to you (I have much respect for you that I dare not act mean towards you), so I'll probably have less direct conversation with you from now on.

One this is for sure though: I wouldn't be totally against shooting you if it was proposed in an neighborhood that I'm in. I do believe in vigging bad town.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:Because I didn't have a very high opinion of Titus from her posts so far and I didn't think her getting "caught up" was going to do anything useful. Sadly, she has not changed much since, although, Hypothermia seemed somewhat town from what I remember from rereads.
Thoughts like this make me sometimes hate being town. I'm at a disadvantage because of who I am. If I was someone else, you'd let me catch up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dusa
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Dusa
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Dusa »

I don't know whether Almost50 is worse for his case or DrippingGoofBall is worse for agreeing!!!

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly

FakeGod is one of the good players! I am confident!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:1. Katsuki shown me in many games I modded how after a certain point, discussion need to be curtailed as it is not productive.
2. Titus catching up with Gamma slot flipped is a much more efficient use of her time. Besides, I wasn't impressed with her posts at that point in time.
3. At that point, I have been waiting to see if any other player seemed eager to join the hood and no one has presented themselves so far. I decided that it wasn't going to happen and decided to put myself, someone who I know is town, on the first neighborhood, thus decreasing the Scum votes by one and increasing Town votes by one.
4. All of the above.
1. How come you said the exact opposite in your first post then?
2. And you decided that 32 minutes after she said she would hammer if everyone had said their piece?
3. Again, TITUS did. Maybe not "eager" but she expressed interest.
In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:I see that you intentionally left my next post in which I specifically says I'm not going to be doing that this game. 90
Here's your "90":
In post 90, FakeGod wrote:
In post 73, Dannflor wrote:this seems like a lot of words to not play the game
you know what? I agree

I'm here to kill some scum so let's get going
Now how does that say you're "not going to be doing that this game"?
In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:I have played a very transparent game. I have no clue what Gamma Emerald was doing, but I wasn't happy getting voted and responded back in kind.
You got pissed over ONE VOTE? One RVS vote even???
In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:It's exactly what it is - a comment saying how weird the setup is because it encourages players to jump on the winning wagon and votepark there.
Again: How does one know what the winning wagon is beforehand?
In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:I didn't understand your post until you posted it again.

Now, I understand that you were providing proof that you sorted them before they voted you, and it makes sense what you were saying.
Not the point now. The point now is: EVEN ASSUMING that it was an OMGUS readlist, why did you push it as scum indicative when you clearly hold the position that it's NAI?
In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:Why are you surprised? I have no clue if Gamma is even scum, so there's no point flipping him. I think you misunderstand my post.
So why was I sus for not joining the wagon on Gamma?? I even pointed out I didn't vote Gamma after I declared I SR them because Bingle instructed me not to.
In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:In fact, you yourself said you were ready to hammer.
No, I didn't. Can you quote me stating I was ready to hammer Gamma??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2032, FakeGod wrote:Your plays remind me of when I first started mafia.

Inaccurate reads, long quotes chains with interjected narration, and with tendency to do stupid life-gambits instead of defending yourself.

Thank whichever deity you praise that as of this moment, I think you're more likely to be some kind of town thing, than a scum player.
Ah! The good old trick of reverting to discrediting the subject. Nice work, buddy. Really nice work.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2034, Almost50 wrote:I do believe in vigging bad town.
You are currently a demonstrably a bad town.
(if you are town, which sadly I think you are)

Your predecessor had Gamma, a flipped scum, as a consistent town read. (, , , and ) You yourself had him as a townread and called votes on him bad and complained of how fast his wagon was growing. (, , ) It wasn't until that you suddenly magically had him on your scum read, after Gamma hit E-1 in VC 1.37. You and your predecessor literally and consistently defended a slot that has been proven to be scum. If that is not the definition of a bad town, then I don't know what is.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2038, Almost50 wrote:Ah! The good old trick of reverting to discrediting the subject. Nice work, buddy. Really nice work.
I'm quote walling you back.

Don't you dare move.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2036, Dusa wrote:I don't know whether Almost50 is worse for his case or DrippingGoofBall is worse for agreeing!!!

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly

FakeGod is one of the good players! I am confident!
CB is now Not_Mafia.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2037, Almost50 wrote:1. How come you said the exact opposite in your first post then?
2. And you decided that 32 minutes after she said she would hammer if everyone had said their piece?
3. Again, TITUS did. Maybe not "eager" but she expressed interest.
1. Because I was exploring how a town may use the mechanics to their advantage in this setup. It was before I decided to play without mechanics advantage in . Why do you not understand this?
2 &3. I much prefer to have MYSELF, a KNOWN TOWN PLAYER TO ME, on the neighborhood than Titus. Why do you not understand this?
In post 2037, Almost50 wrote:Now how does that say you're "not going to be doing that this game"?
Dannflor LITERALLY responded to my 71 saying how it's going to be unfun. I agreed with him in my post 90. I literally changed my 'scholarly' wordstyle to less punctuated more 'wild' style. I'm saying to Dannflor that let's not do what I proposed, because it is not going to be fun. Instead, we are going to beat up scum the old fashioned way. I don't understand how you can misunderstand this.
In post 2037, Almost50 wrote:You got pissed over ONE VOTE? One RVS vote even???
Look at what my vote did to Gamma.

One RVS vote can be everything. You cannot deny it.
In post 2037, Almost50 wrote:Again: How does one know what the winning wagon is beforehand?
How do you tell if a wagon is going to win? Do I look like a psychic to you? It means the setup encourages players to jump on big wagons and stick to them. What the hell did you think it meant?
In post 2037, Almost50 wrote:Not the point now. The point now is: EVEN ASSUMING that it was an OMGUS readlist, why did you push it as scum indicative when you clearly hold the position that it's NAI?
You keep assuming things. The reason I brought it up was to show that you were predictable. Ordinary. Typical. Obvious. Your reads were generated simply based on who was on and off your wagon, and therefore it's worthless to look at.

My reason for scumreading your slot is the fact that you and your predecessor placed Gamma as a town read, very consistently. See my .
In post 2037, Almost50 wrote:So why was I sus for not joining the wagon on Gamma?? I even pointed out I didn't vote Gamma after I declared I SR them because Bingle instructed me not to.
Again, your slot has been acting very anti-town. I've posted the posts above showing where and how you and your predecessor was townreading a flipped scum slot. At the point where your magical read list suddenly showed Gamma scum, the execute was already inevitable.
In post 2037, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2031, FakeGod wrote:In fact, you yourself said you were ready to hammer.
No, I didn't. Can you quote me stating I was ready to hammer Gamma??
My post should say ready "for" hammer. The post is . You will see that I'm right.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2039, FakeGod wrote:You yourself had him as a townread and called votes on him bad
1- Show me where I called Gamm Town
2- Show me where I said the votes on him were bad
3- Reminder: Where did I state I ws ready to hammer Gamma

To be precise: I called DUSA's vote on Gamma bad. I didn't call any of the other 5 votes -at the time- bad. I did express concern about the speed of the wagon. I didn't say I TR'd Gamma.

But I think I now can see what your problem is: You read the text and interpret it in your brain as something else. If I say I don't like voting N_M your brain automatically registers it as a TR on N_M. (And you're calling ME bad!) :lol:

VOTE: T3

@DGB: Sorry, but this wagon is a no go for today. Town will eventually come to its senses (or lose the game for not doing so)

As for why I'm voting T3.. I have decided I won't be on any hoods. This should force the Town to eliminate me at some point. Once I flip; everyone who pushed me should look at my avi and decide if they were looking at a mirror. :P

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2035, Titus wrote:Thoughts like this make me sometimes hate being town. I'm at a disadvantage because of who I am. If I was someone else, you'd let me catch up.
Thousand apologies. I did not mean to damage or injure, but my rage gives me very little vocabulary and patience to work with.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2043, Almost50 wrote:To be precise: I called DUSA's vote on Gamma bad. I didn't call any of the other 5 votes -at the time- bad. I did express concern about the speed of the wagon. I didn't say I TR'd Gamma.
If you are calling a vote on Gamma bad, then how the heck is it not defending Gamma?

Same thing about the wagon. If you are expressing concern about the speed of the wagon, what the heck could it mean except that you think something was fishy about the wagon (LIKE MAYBE BUNCH OF SCUM PLAYERS WERE ON IT HMM?)????
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 2043, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: T3

@DGB: Sorry, but this wagon is a no go for today. Town will eventually come to its senses (or lose the game for not doing so)
If you think I'm scum, step up and try to get me executed.

You don't get to back away, vote something else, then make sideway comments about how "oh you'll see" and "town will lose for not catching this".
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2042, FakeGod wrote:The reason I brought it up was to show that you were
predictable. Ordinary. Typical. Obvious
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's a first!!

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Almost50 explicitly had Gamma as a townread
In post 962, Almost50 wrote: Alright, I see both Bingle and Gamma are on the same wagon. I trust these two to be Town (Gamma more so, Bingle is more like "I want him to be Town" kind of read) :lol:
In post 1001, Almost50 wrote:
In post 963, Gamma Emerald wrote:why do you trust me to be town?
Believe it or not; your was enough for me to read you. (Or maybe I am informed??) :P
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2042, FakeGod wrote:My post should say ready "for" hammer. The post is 1417. You will see that I'm right.
Again, you misinterpreted my post (but I'm OBVIOUS!! Duh!) :lol: :lol:

This was me saying: "Here's me not hammering". I was showing that I was online, not avoiding the thread, but wasn't going to lay the hammer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”