Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:37 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Only like 10 pages in but the fact the n1 kill discussion was centered around 3 VTs.....we did it guys, vanilla high fives all around.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6498, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm happy that scum was legit scared of my reads.
We were at lot more scared of your heal. We probably should have killed Mastina instead and just failed the raid.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We didn’t because we wrongly thought we actually needed bp.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

We didn’t because we wrongly thought we actually needed bp.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 6501, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 6498, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm happy that scum was legit scared of my reads.
We were at lot more scared of your heal. We probably should have killed Mastina instead and just failed the raid.
Well i read the scum PT and a bunch of times you guys seemed to be worried about my reads and my "unpredictability".
Really surprised i didnt die earlier.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Town played really well. Thanks for carrying me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 6504, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 6501, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Well i read the scum PT and a bunch of times you guys seemed to be worried about my reads and my "unpredictability".
Really surprised i didnt die earlier.
Yeah but we wrongly thought we needed bp and you healing a slot would have been disastrous. We were scared of your reads as well but we needed either you or Mastina to die because of bp raid and we didn’t know we didn’t need it, so we chose wrong.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Icebox
Icebox
Goon
Icebox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Icebox »

In post 6500, RCEnigma wrote:Only like 10 pages in but the fact the n1 kill discussion was centered around 3 VTs.....we did it guys, vanilla high fives all around.
*high fives*

-Bell before work.

Also, I’m sorry. Good game everyone. Hope you all have a good day.
You are frozen.
Weeee HYDRA!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:45 am

Post by House »

In post 6492, mastina wrote:Your work was, by your own statement, mostly role-related.
I couldn't have USED my role as long as I did without staying under scum's radar as a perceived VT, and choosing exclusively town players which prevented outing me to the scum team.

Even back at D1, I had come around to townreading dwlee, but I couldn't very well say, "Hey Titus, we want to help you and dwlee communicate because I think you're both town." I had to signal my intentions so they'd put together who built that hood and most likely had access to it. Then, I maintained that information flow by leaving one of those informed townies in the hood with another townie so no single town player's death destroyed our credibility.

Had I invited a single scum player, I'd have turned into a prime night kill target because of my ability to keep play ongoing during an otherwise locked down period. The ability for 2 townies to collaborate on decisions to submit a night action is far more powerful than just submitting an action based on one's own perspective, and the ability to keep that functionality hidden from scum while weaving town players in and out of the hoods was essential to the successful use of the role... all the while leaving scum thinking we were just a VT.

It's not like the players were just "eenie meenie minie moe" chosen and otherwise left to fate and random luck. There was strategy involved in every single decision made in the use of this role and the daytime communication with previous neighbors in collaborating on the next night's hood.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:53 am

Post by House »

In post 6489, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll nominate you house <3
You're a sweetie. <3

At the root of the issue isn't some desire for a scummy nom. I'm just frustrated with always being overlooked for any sort of basic
recognition
when I actually do something meaningful because of the, "oh, it's just House, what the fuck does he know" kind of mentality.

Yeah, I'm a socially awkward person. I don't always say the right/acceptable things, and sometimes my reasoning is incomprehensible. But what the fuck do I *know*? More than nearly anyone bothers to give me credit for.

Victorine
Victorine
Townie
Victorine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Victorine »

In post 6509, House wrote:
In post 6489, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll nominate you house <3
You're a sweetie. <3

At the root of the issue isn't some desire for a scummy nom. I'm just frustrated with always being overlooked for any sort of basic
recognition
when I actually do something meaningful because of the, "oh, it's just House, what the fuck does he know" kind of mentality.

Yeah, I'm a socially awkward person. I don't always say the right/acceptable things, and sometimes my reasoning is incomprehensible. But what the fuck do I *know*? More than nearly anyone bothers to give me credit for.

Preach
Show
My darling is wonderful in their simplicity

-

Alt of somebody
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Bell »

I thought you played well House, the town in general did.
I just don't give compliments very often.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by Bell »

Actually, I did compliment you on your use of the neighborhoods because I thought they were constructive, townie decisions.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by House »

In post 6512, Bell wrote:Actually, I did compliment you on your use of the neighborhoods because I thought they were constructive, townie decisions.
I'm sorry, Bell.

I get all up in my feels at times.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”