Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn Mafia (Game Over)

RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:32 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 519, Mystic Bears wrote:Ah the cat pic IS the RCE cheeky hydra ok. Yeah yeah ok I think I get why I have an issue with them now. I await a reply, RCE.

-Tsutsu
Sure, shoot.

-R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 417, Mandelbrot wrote:Clearly, you know nothing about Dr. House.

I'm a distinguished gentleman in comparison.

- House
ngl, I feel like these days you're comparable to Doctor Steven Strange
Which is why if we hydra I'd like to make the name something like Parker and Strange
In post 419, Momrangal wrote:I hate alts who play around with information that obviously isn't avaliable to true newbs
I'm kinda neutral to it tho I myself try to curb my tendency to utilize meta when I'm on an alt that hasn't been disclosed
In post 434, RealCheeks wrote:I agree with Gamma/Nancy scum. I don't agree with bell town.
~ C
why ;-;

-Qrow,
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:35 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 520, Qrow and Raven wrote:I feel like these interactions with the realcheeks hydra (by more people than just mystics tbc) are gonna be very interesting later on
Reason being?

This reads like...I'm not exactly sure. Foreshadowing to deciding we are a miselim slot?
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:38 am

Post by RealCheeks »

If ydrasse is Romance ???? We played scum together in TM2021?? I think that was you anyway. The difference is night and day.

-R
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 439, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 438, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 437, CheekyTeeky wrote:House also town. Sorry for spam, that's all that's impressed me so far.
~C
:oops:
Before my "hiatus", I would get super paranoid of people I didn't know well and trust to be able to read me fairly accurately call me town on d1.

That's because I was an emotionally driven, confrontational prick as town and logical/slightly less confrontational (but still aggressive, if that makes sense?) scum.

Since my return, however, I've been striving to make myself easier to find as town and approach others in good faith until/unless they give me grounds to suspect them.

So, even though I have no clue as to your alignment, I'm going to hope that this post is coming from a place of sincerity and thank you for reinforcing the habits I'm beginning to build.
In post 442, Mandelbrot wrote:
In post 441, RealCheeks wrote:That's commendable, it takes a lot of self-awareness and courage to be honest with yourself and even more to change. I can't help but think of Britney Spears "Stronger" to take this full circle with the cheese lol.
~C
I'd post a video in response to this but it's in mp4 format vs. a YouTube video and idk if I can embed that the same way
In post 444, Romance wrote:Punished for alt crimes.
remind me to revisit this later. Probably in a week.

-Qrow
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:40 am

Post by tictac »

In post 524, Qrow and Raven wrote:unless the scumteam(s) were of a weird middleground size like 4-per, it should be immediately evident whether a game is multiball or not based on the number of scumbuddies you have when you're scum. I think Elsa was genuinely wondering if the game is multiball so if Elsa is scum her team likely has to have 4 people on it total
tbh I think multiball-spec is just what Elsa does in all his games as a matter of course, just because it makes people think this.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 527, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 520, Qrow and Raven wrote:I feel like these interactions with the realcheeks hydra (by more people than just mystics tbc) are gonna be very interesting later on
Reason being?

This reads like...I'm not exactly sure. Foreshadowing to deciding we are a miselim slot?
I feel like people have been taking very weird stances on you so it's probably going to be a big thing to digest if and when the time comes
In post 528, RealCheeks wrote:If ydrasse is Romance ???? We played scum together in TM2021?? I think that was you anyway. The difference is night and day.

-R
yeah I see this
ydrasse has said her scum meta has shifted but I don't think that makes her harder to read per se

-Qrow
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:43 am

Post by tictac »

ftr multiple sum factions being in a raid and disagreeing on success/fail would lead to undefined behaviour.
so glaring design flaw in the ruleset or this is in fact single ball.
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 471, Dwlee99 wrote:Gamma !! Town!!

VOTE: SirCakez

I really hope you didn't roll scum again cakez cause I want to actually play a game with you
by "with you" do you mean as comrades or smth? I use that phrase in that way a lot myself, though if not this post seems a bit odd because you can still play together even when opposite alignments
I feel like some people I maybe have more fun playing with when we're opposite alignments because of the thrill of the chase (MariaR might fit into this group, been a while since we've
really
played together tho)

-Qrow
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 532, tictac wrote:ftr multiple sum factions being in a raid and disagreeing on success/fail would lead to undefined behaviour.
so glaring design flaw in the ruleset or this is in fact single ball.
As I see it the logic is (If scum decide to fail, then fail, else succeed)
multiple teams would just have it be so one or both teams failing it would cause it to fail and both teams letting it succeed would be a success
there's also no guarantee either team will be in a raid
but iirc someone else fully de-confirmed multiball

-Qrow
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 533, Qrow and Raven wrote:

I really hope you didn't roll scum again cakez cause I want to actually play a game with you
by "with you" do you mean as comrades or smth? I use that phrase in that way a lot myself, though if not this post seems a bit odd because you can still play together even when opposite alignments
I feel like some people I maybe have more fun playing with when we're opposite alignments because of the thrill of the chase (MariaR might fit into this group, been a while since we've
really
played together tho)

-Qrow
Him being scum has led to him just dying so I didn't really get to play with him much
I prefer they, thanks :)
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:51 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 525, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 519, Mystic Bears wrote:Ah the cat pic IS the RCE cheeky hydra ok. Yeah yeah ok I think I get why I have an issue with them now. I await a reply, RCE.

-Tsutsu
Sure, shoot.

-R
Oh I want to see you post more, I don't have any questions. I kept thinking the cat was scummy because I associated that with Cheekyteeky. But then I was like wait but RCE is towny. You were pretty obvtown last time I played with you so this makes things easier. I should be able to catch you if you're scum >:3

-bearnorbear
Do you really want to know what happens when a bear gains mystical powers?

Stay tuned and see what these faerie bears end up like~
Unsigned posts are Noraa
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:52 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 521, Qrow and Raven wrote:meant to put this as a footnote in that last post, I kinda wanna hydra with Noraa at some point with a hydra name like Sharkron Balloon (it's an accessory in Terraria made from combining two other accessories, those being the Tsunami in a Bottle and Balloon Pufferfish)

-Qrow
Who is this?

-nornornor

Unsigned posts are Noraa
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:53 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 531, Qrow and Raven wrote:yeah I see this
ydrasse has said her scum meta has shifted but I don't think that makes her harder to read per se
I meant the other way round. I was a wet noodle telling into a wet noodle.

I think fairly highly of ydrasse' scum range in general but I'm leaning town here regardless.
RealCheeks
RealCheeks
Goon
RealCheeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:54 am

Post by RealCheeks »

In post 536, Mystic Bears wrote:

-Tsutsu
Sure, shoot.

-R
Oh I want to see you post more, I don't have any questions. I kept thinking the cat was scummy because I associated that with Cheekyteeky. But then I was like wait but RCE is towny. You were pretty obvtown last time I played with you so this makes things easier. I should be able to catch you if you're scum >:3

-bearnorbear
Which game? I'm sorry I don't remember q.q I've been off site for...well forever it seems.

-R
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 531, Qrow and Raven wrote:ydrasse has said her scum meta has shifted but I don't think that makes her harder to read per se
I have pretty low confidence in reading her atm.

-bearbera

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Mystic Bears
Mystic Bears
Goon
Mystic Bears
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Mystic Bears »

In post 539, RealCheeks wrote:
In post 536, Mystic Bears wrote:

-Tsutsu
Sure, shoot.

-R

-bearnorbear
Which game? I'm sorry I don't remember q.q I've been off site for...well forever it seems.

-R
I don't remember either. I just remember your old man prfpc and then I thought you were super towny.

-norbearbear

Unsigned posts are Noraa
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 481, tictac wrote:VOTE: Momrangal
i guess
In post 483, tictac wrote:
In post 482, Sakura Hana wrote:But if she's scum she's actually the role she's claiming.
i mean shes basically claiming the powerset that scum are mod confirmed to have
kinda wish flea would engage with more slots

-Qrow
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:59 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

I forgot I had those queue'd
first quote: curious vote
second quote: how so???

-Qrow
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 535, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 533, Qrow and Raven wrote:

really
played together tho)

-Qrow
Him being scum has led to him just dying so I didn't really get to play with him much
he's probably gotten better about that in the past year or so
3d20 was an anomaly imo
In post 537, Mystic Bears wrote:
In post 521, Qrow and Raven wrote:meant to put this as a footnote in that last post, I kinda wanna hydra with Noraa at some point with a hydra name like Sharkron Balloon (it's an accessory in Terraria made from combining two other accessories, those being the Tsunami in a Bottle and Balloon Pufferfish)

-Qrow
Who is this?

-nornornor
Qrow = Gamma

-Qrow
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Mastina town
Flea town
Elsa Jay town
Qrow town
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:08 am

Post by tictac »

vote is cuz disagreed w pretty much entire short iso, and struck me as scummy-complaint to have.

second:
In post 2, GuyInFreezer wrote:If at least one member of the hostile factions are in the raid group, the said member will decide whether the raid succeeds or fail.
pedit @qrow
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 544, Qrow and Raven wrote:he's probably gotten better about that in the past year or so
3d20 was an anomaly imo
I've been with him in dogs v cats (he was town and I was scum), C9++ (he got caught early and was eliminated day 2), and then 3d20 which yea
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:11 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

^ obviously just referring to recent games. Used to play with him back in 2016 but head empty sort of
Qrow and Raven
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Qrow and Raven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Qrow and Raven »

In post 546, tictac wrote:vote is cuz disagreed w pretty much entire short iso, and struck me as scummy-complaint to have.

second:
In post 2, GuyInFreezer wrote:If at least one member of the hostile factions are in the raid group, the said member will decide whether the raid succeeds or fail.
pedit @qrow
how was 419 a scummy complaint, it does get pretty obnoxious when someone is lording information over you that you can't counter them on effectively because you don't know who they are
I had someone fake a meta SR on me a few times, in more recent games I've taken it alright but the first time it happened I viewed it as tantamount to a fake guilty claim
In post 547, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 544, Qrow and Raven wrote:he's probably gotten better about that in the past year or so
3d20 was an anomaly imo
I've been with him in dogs v cats (he was town and I was scum), C9++ (he got caught early and was eliminated day 2), and then 3d20 which yea
I've seen him go rather far in Among Us and Booneytoonz XIV
He actually won the latter, and was the last scum standing in the former

-Qrow

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”