False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:06 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 19, Gypyx wrote:The Great Hunt - Exec that needs one of two groups of two (3 towns 1 scum)
mastina wrote:Also RE: the STD slot: I am personally back to being somewhat suspicious of the contrast between games (STD flipped town with an entirely different playstyle in FFXIV, compared to STD's playstyle this game)
mastina wrote:I'm on page 40 right now but I hate to do this mollie, but I get very strong "powerwolfing vibes" from Morning Tweet--

As in: I think the content Morning Tweet is posting is very very good! And likely to be mostly accurate! As in, most of the slots MT is calling town being town and most of the slots MT is calling scum being scum...but instead of Morning Tweet being town that's incredibly on point, it being due to Morning Tweet just being efforting scum.

I'm sorry, I don't know
why
I'm getting that vibe but I'm getting it like super duper strongly.
mastina wrote:So following most-yeet to least-yeet, I'd organize the list as something like:
Morning Tweet
PookyTheMagicalBear
Enchant
Taroumaru
Yuki
Dwlee99
NDmath
Gamma Emerald
Almost50
Titus
Radical Rat
Skybird
Aristophanes

But like, this is with the caveat:
I don't really have any scumreads right now aside from the gut feels on Morning Tweet being power-wolfing, and that my only townreads are {Aristophanes, Skybird}.
mastina wrote:I WILL say tho, that I would divide the list more into:
(kinda want to yeet)
Morning Tweet
PookyTheMagicalBear
Enchant
Taroumaru
Yuki
(below still might be yeet but are more hazy feels)
Dwlee99
NDmath
Gamma Emerald

(don't really wanna yeet)
Almost50
Titus
Radical Rat
Skybird
Aristophanes
mastina wrote:Basically, NDMath acts as a parity cop. Guaranteed to contain nontown.
mastina wrote:Basically, NDMath acts as a parity cop. Guaranteed to contain nontown.
WAIT. I JUST REALIZED. I THINK that I KNOW WHY NDMATH CLAIMED AN INNO ON D2.
IF SO, WE have CONFSCUM.
mastina wrote:
In post 136, mastina wrote:
In post 133, mastina wrote:Basically, NDMath acts as a parity cop.
Guaranteed to contain nontown.
WAIT. I JUST REALIZED. I THINK that I KNOW WHY NDMATH CLAIMED AN INNO ON D2.
IF SO, WE have TWO CONFSCUM.
So basically, I remember NDMath pushing Dragon on D1. Along with 3 other I think.
We limmed Dragon on D1, and I believe that one of the second names from D1 was NDMaths D2 in no.
If so, then NDMath had {Dragon, Inno} as Kingdom lim targets, and {Double Nontown} as nontown lim targets.
mastina wrote:This would also explain the Taro nighykill;
If the two scum read NDMaths flip vs claim, then they'd realize that Taro was conftown from it, in spite of the claim being a fakeclaim.
mastina wrote:NDMath DID push Dragon, then defend Taro D2.
However, D1 and D2 scumreads aren't clearly spelling out two guilties.
I think that Pooky, MT, RR, or Yuki are all possible, but I'll need to read at home, rather than on my phone.

I think that I AM onto something here, just sadly not Neon Sign clear, so takes more digging than what I can do right now.
the 2 mastinas wrote:Also, mollie, in spite of this speculation about NDMath, I still like the Enchant (I cut Enchant from being NDMath's #2 name due to 1636 where NDMath preferred Yuki over Enchant so I don't think Enchant was on NDMath's list but that doesn't mean Enchant is actually town) + Morning Tweet scumteam theory. Like, it just fits for me.

I do want to share that before the day ends but since it was originally your theory even if I now believe it more than even you did, I still need your permission to do so.
mastina wrote:(For the record my personal preference without roleclaim is Enchant > MT > Yuki)
In post 2247, the 2 mastinas wrote:(Gonna take a day to process tho because RR being conftown on top of Pooky being conftown puts a dampener on my working theory. I think it might point to Yuki scum tho.)
In post 2250, the 2 mastinas wrote:mastina here!
In post 1909, Gypyx wrote:
Once during the game, you may anonymously put to reward a 1-shot Bulletproof vest to whoever hammers a player of your choice

You win if one person from both these 2 groups gets executed while you are still alive [REDACTED / REDACTED] and [REDACTED / REDACTED] if you succeed, you will leave the game in a victory
Btw I very strongly believe that NDMath
did
have names here.

If you viewed the second half of the role PM in isolation, it'd make sense for it to be plausible that NDMath had no names, just factions, divided into four different factions into two different groups.

...However, the thing that makes me think otherwise is that you can't view the second half of the role PM in isolation; you must account for the
first
half.

Why would NDMath be able to, without knowing who he was meant to target, anonymously incentivize an elimination on a target? He'd have no way of knowing if using this would actually further his wincon.

In contrast, if NDMath had four names, then it'd make a LOT of sense for him to have the ability to eliminate someone.
In post 1561, NDMath wrote:I am a 'Purely Cleric'.
Each night I investigate if a player can use dark magic, defined as magic involving the dead, curses, or controlled by antitown.
N1 I checked Taroumaru because they seemed to be a universal nullread and got that they couldn't.
In post 1636, NDMath wrote:I'm opposed to tarou lim because killing my inno just seems wrong.
Of Yuki and Enchant I prefer Yuki because I think Enchant has been alright today, whereas Yuki didn't leave much impression on me day1 and has a poor day2.
VOTE: Yuki
I believe that NDMath's here was not actually 100% bullshit, either.
In post 528, NDMath wrote:VOTE: Dragon of the West
In post 844, NDMath wrote:VOTE: DotW
There you go.
In post 1005, NDMath wrote:
Am feeling better about Taroumaru despite their lackluster iso.
I don't think they can be w/w with Yuki either.

Morning Tweet also has a very strong entrance.
Although I'm not following why you're townreading rat.
In post 1223, NDMath wrote:1. RadicalRat
2. Enchant
3. PookyTheMagicalBear
4. Yuki
(snipping irrelevance)
9. Taroumaru
In post 1911, Gypyx wrote:
Taroumaru has died, he was...
(recovered section vvv)
I believe that NDMath's list was [Dragon, Taro] and [???, ???].
I believe the scum figured this out after NDMath's flip.
And then they chose to shoot Taro specifically because of NDMath's flip and hints.
Why would they do that?

Because I believe that NDMath
did
have scum names...in the
other
half.

So it then becomes important to speculate--who were the other two?

Well I've got some fairly good ideas.

(Sorry, this^^^ is the section I lost, I said this better the first time, explained it better, but *shrug*, accidental tab close when you have something smaller you intend to copy over into your post, on your big post, copied instead of the big post, will do that to you when the recovered form is only a partial recovery.)
In post 381, NDMath wrote:imo the unwnd/rat interaction looks good for unwnd and
meh for rat
In post 636, NDMath wrote:RR's beliefs towards dwlee's and Mega's claims are still rather eerie to me.
In post 749, NDMath wrote:VOTE: RR
I definitely prefer this to A50.
In post 811, NDMath wrote:Am feeling better about the Ari vote than I was earlier but
still would prefer RR
In post 1005, NDMath wrote:Am feeling better about Taroumaru despite their lackluster iso.
I don't think they can be w/w with Yuki either

Although
I'm not following why you're townreading rat
In post 1223, NDMath wrote:1. RadicalRat
3. PookyTheMagicalBear
4. Yuki
In post 1253, NDMath wrote:
Still prefer RR
as in I'm not switching my vote from RR to Ari.
In post 1462, NDMath wrote:@A50, What's your read on Yuki? You've been voting with them a lot and I'm confused why you sheeped them here to vote Titus.
In post 1463, NDMath wrote:@pooky, when you get to your list thing can you also elaborate on most of your reads? They're very different from those of most of this game (perhaps fresh set of eyes, etc).
In post 1506, NDMath wrote:VOTE: Pooky
ISO is half a poor attempt at running a GtH with IioA on results, and most of the rest is fluff.
In post 1519, NDMath wrote:I think town!pooky would be more readable than he is right now.

Idk, I guess I'm just frustrated at this point. I also don't understand what the townreads on him are for.
In post 1636, NDMath wrote:I'm opposed to tarou lim because killing my inno just seems wrong.
Of Yuki and Enchant
I prefer Yuki
because I think Enchant has been alright today, whereas Yuki didn't leave much impression on me day1 and has a poor day2.
VOTE: Yuki
I realize there's three names for two possible slots, Pooky/RR/Yuki, but I'm
fairly
sure that 2/3 were indeed on NDMath's non-Dragon/Taro list and that there IS scum in there and said scum figured out Taro was conftown from figuring out NDMath's role and iso and NDMath's push on Dragon D1. RR is probably one name, the only question is if the second was Yuki or Pooky.

I overall lean towards Yuki being the second.

With RR as conftown, that means if my theory is valid, then that Yuki would be scum.
In post 2361, the 2 mastinas wrote:
In post 2360, the 2 mastinas wrote:I have been yammering to Mastina for days about them.
I mean, even with the theory you had about Enchant + MT + Pooky being almost-assuredly debunked by A50's result on Pooky (meaning that at absolute
most
it'd be 2/3rds), I still back it and believe it to have a fairly good chance of being right.
In post 2540, the 2 mastinas wrote:
In post 2384, Morning Tweet wrote:I am the High Priestess of Azura's Hand, capable of targetting a player at night. If they attempt to attack someone or are attacked, I roleblock them and their visitors.

I was under the impression i got feedback if i was successful but i was mistaken
So I think that this is a scumclaim from Morning Tweet here for three reasons.

1: The main reason: Morning Tweet is claiming a protective.
Almost50 was roleblocked, so his role failed, but even if he hadn't been roleblocked, he'd have gotten a guilty.

Morning Tweet was in the POE yesterday; Morning Tweet knew Almost50's role; Morning Tweet as this role should have known that she'd show as a guilty to Almost50.

So:

If this claim is real, why didn't you claim that you were a miller to A50's role yesterday, MT?

2:
In post 2382, Almost50 wrote:You know what? I'm not feeling like doing another one of those, so I'm letting the others decide on it.
I targeted Morning Tweet and got no result, with an action failed notice
While it's possible that Almost50 was targeted by a nightkill if the game is multiball or pseudo-multiball (i.e., a serial killer), if the game is singleball, then there is no explanation for Almost50 being roleblocked. Scum killed Titus. Therefore, if the game is singleball, Almost50 could not have ALSO been killed by scum.

And yet, with Almost50 being roleblocked, there needs to be someone who roleblocked him. Morning Tweet's claim fits as a scum roleblocker modifying their role to be less scum than it is, with MT having just roleblocked A50 last night, no fancy dress-ups.

3: While I get that getting pushed by mollie was infuriating and that mollie's lack of having processed the claim was genuinely something that would be aggregating regardless of alignment, it read to me as "caught for the wrong reasons".

HOWEVER
, while I well and truly believe that Morning Tweet is scum for this claim, I want to leave Morning Tweet alive
this
day phase.
There's three reasons for this.
1: If the game IS multiball, Morning Tweet could be EITHER town OR scum but in either case the opposite scum has incentive to kill MT.
2: If I am wrong about MT being scum, MT is a powerful killstopper role who forces scum to guess. When we have better scum to eliminate, we should leave MT alive just in case MT is town so that MT can put pressure on the scum.
3: And we DO have better scum to eliminate--

Enchant is like 99% scum here, soooooooo.
With 9 alive if we have 1 elimination each night, we can go:
Enchant > Yuki > MT > Skybird (personal preference here).
(RR off the table due to being conftown, Dwlee off the table due to the way they generated conftown, Pooky off the table due to being conftown*, A50 off the table from being investigative that's very likely real, and Gamma off the table for being either a vig or multiball-scum or pseudo-multiball-scum and thus not the MAIN scum regardless.)
Ngl I feel pretty decent about my performance this game. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by mastina »

Also:
Scum PT?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:32 am

Post by NDMath »

My targets were Mega/RR and Dwlee/Gamma btw.
Game plan was to get someone in the first group hung somehow and then fake a guilty on gamma.
Then MT replaced in and kinda crushed my motivation with them being the loudest voice and townreading everyone I was trying to kill well also pushing me.

I claimed an inno on Tarou since I knew I was planning to fake guilty gamma later and I was trying to shrink the poe, as well as get town cred. I also thought, "maybe the scum team won't have any magic users, realise I'm lying, and then not try to kill me", but the scumteam was entirely magic users lol.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (10/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

LOL i was like "Oh fuck it's the cop get him!!!"

then for the rest of the game i was wondering how the hell you knew scum were magic users

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”