Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1615, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1614, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we could always kill ari since nobody wants to replace into this mess
I probably shouldn't be, but I'm actually okay with this. If NDMath's claim is true, and the role is actually supposed to be useful as an investigation tool, that would make Town!Ari the third miller-adjacent slot in the game, which.... I know this setup is weird, but that's A Lot of millers milling about. Plus, if Ari does flip scum, no one has any excuse to let A50 off the hook anymore.

I think I'd still rather go for Tarou, because of the weirdness around Ari there, but I'd be amenable to Ari if it saves us another week of replacement searching

Everyone can be a miller with my role. Until massclaim, my role is just useful to clear but hints at guilties.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Taroumaru
Taroumaru
Goon
Taroumaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:35 pm

Post by Taroumaru »

Werll I can save myself tbh and prove I am town via role but the question is, should I ? I still have some small ray of hope that you all will trust this poor little dog :(
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

you too huh
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1620, Dwlee99 wrote:MT who would you kill if you could kill half the people

We should just flash wagon one of them
lemme see
In post 1290, Morning Tweet wrote:1. NDMath
2. Taroumaru
3. Enchant
4. Titus
5. Skybird
6. Pooky
7. Yuki
8. Gamma Emerald
9. A50
10. Ari
11. Radical Rat
12. Dwlee99
13. Morning Tweet
with this as my reference I would kill NDMath, Tarou, Enchant, Titus, Yuki, and Ari purely based off of a feeling of hopelessness towards reading them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

NDMath I guess i gave some credit since his role seems to interact with the setup. To be honest though with Titus' soft CC and not even really being sure Ari is town i'm not sure how good that is

Tarou is unreadable

Enchant is basically unreadable. i think after skimming PyP, his play doesn't really resemble it quite exactly. and im also sort of surprised he forgot this game existed if scum since i've seen him care about scum more than that

Titus, although it's not her fault i don't have any reference for

Yuki and Ari have a bit more content than the others but I don't know them and obviously they're not around since ive repped in as far as i can remember. Yuki seems adamant they're playing to their town meta and Tarou is backing that up which makes me lean towards Tarou

-

realistically i think the majority of bad guys has to be in these players and if that isn't the case I don't think we're getting anywhere ever

I thik that Skybird, Pooky, Gamma, and potentialllyyyy A50 could technically be scum but those are problems i would wait on until I like have any grasp over the first half of the playerlist i mentioned

Gamma actually could be a tier lower but im getting the impression he is playing i just haven't been paying attention to his posts. i was also under the impression earlier that he played out of his scumrange according to some players (Same sort of thing for A50)

Pooky can just be scum but i wouldn't dare kill him. Sky i came around to the other day although im less certain of that now
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Spoiler: For Tweetie Only
In post 1619, Morning Tweet wrote:I could kill off half the game

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I could play ring around the rosie with ND/Tarou/Enchant/Titus/Yuki/Ari all day probably and i'd probably end up stopping on Ari because he isn't around to defend himself so i wouldnt be able to second-guess

I know that Ari claimed a miller to NDMath's role. Actually looking back at it now, it's not really a miller it's more of a power that just so happens to be a miller to NDMath's role. I think that both NDMath and Ari aren't scum together at least

This is a random tangent but A50 giving me shit for voting Tarou despite me literally explaining what i was doing like 6 posts up could be him knowing Tarou is town or something. Don't know if A50 being scum makes sense in this game though, i can't read him and i know at least one person locktowned him
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1630, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Spoiler: For Tweetie Only
In post 1619, Morning Tweet wrote:I could kill off half the game
thank u this gave me a morale++ boost
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

if A50 is scum that like makes Tarou town and probably Titus town, but he could be with NDMath for sure

Or or maybe NDMath is town and A50 is defending partner Tarou because ND actually has an innocent on like a godfather type role yeah i dont know

those are thinking at like five million percent brain capacity when also it could just be Titus

I could believe Titus making a fakeclaim like the one she hinted at as a response to Tarou's i guess. I think Titus is mechanical anyway
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

This has been a lot of words for "I don't really know I'm just analyzing the same content for years and going in circles"

Kind of just end up leaning towards not overthinking it and voting out NDMath or Tarou because as we mentioned their D1 was bad and also i hate Tarou's entrance into today around Ari. I might have to just ignore the role bullshit or we won't get anywhere
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1626, Taroumaru wrote:Werll I can save myself tbh and prove I am town via role but the question is, should I ? I still have some small ray of hope that you all will trust this poor little dog :(
also this is... like.. not the first time this has been invoked this game im pretty sure. If i recall right Kop did this and survived the last day. obviously he was town but yeah
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 1583, Titus wrote:
In post 1561, NDMath wrote:
In post 1521, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r u really giving me shit for not analyzing a survey that half the fucking game didnt even bother to fill out
When you put it that way you have a point.
-

I am a 'Purely Cleric'.
Each night I investigate if a player can use dark magic, defined as magic involving the dead, curses, or controlled by antitown.
N1 I checked Taroumaru because they seemed to be a universal nullread and got that they couldn't.
I have a slight problem with this as I slightly conflict but with the two nerfs I have, I can't be sure I CC directly.
In post 1585, Titus wrote:
In post 1584, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by conflict exactly. Your role implies NDMath's is a lie somehow? I assume by being too similar. but why would the mod give scum a fakeclaim that doesnt work
Yes, too similar. It's a gray area because of nerfs existing. There could be scum who don't use magic that bypass NDMath. People can be framed with mine once I get going.

I don't really know if they're incompatible but it makes me pause.
I'm assuming it's more specific than just role-investigative because between Dwlee's universal miller and Mega's can't be investigated we obviously have more than one role-investigative. I'm intrigued to what exactly you mean but waiting for it is probably best.

In post 1609, Dwlee99 wrote: I think NDMath has a decent chance flipping scum despite the claim

He seems so nonchalant about everything idk
Been here done that, am yet to figure out how to consistently play better.

From MT's list (since I don't think it's very feasible to eliminate outside of it today):
I'm opposed to tarou lim because killing my inno just seems wrong.
I don't think Ari or Titus lims make sense as lims today.
Of Yuki and Enchant I prefer Yuki because I think Enchant has been alright today, whereas Yuki didn't leave much impression on me day1 and has a poor day2.
VOTE: Yuki
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1635, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1626, Taroumaru wrote:Werll I can save myself tbh and prove I am town via role but the question is, should I ? I still have some small ray of hope that you all will trust this poor little dog :(
also this is... like.. not the first time this has been invoked this game im pretty sure. If i recall right Kop did this and survived the last day. obviously he was town but yeah
Kop's claim was just that his role was easily confirmable, not that he could save himself and prove he was Town, so I don't think it actually contradicts here.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Will "saving yourself" end the day? If not, you should do it. By claiming this much, you've already put yourself in danger for a scumkill if you're Town, no reason not to go ahead and prove it for the rest of us.

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

oh i misread kop's claim yeah

I'm kind of in agreement with RR -- worst case is you're town and you draw a nightkill.... which isn't a bad case at all since we also eliminate someone else today who is hopefully scum

im also kind of surprised you think we realistically are going to overturn your wagon for just that post and no other contribution whatsoever

.....actually i could totally see us doing that but more because of WIFOM than trusting you
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

like "Why would scum!Tarou claim to be something like an innocent child but not actually do the thing that confirms it even though if it's town then it already gave away that info to scum and also why would they expect us to drop everything and believe that"

type of WIFOM

Could you just do it so you can be put in the townbin and game is solved just a little bit more because otherwise it's still just kind of convenient
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1638, Radical Rat wrote:
Will "saving yourself" end the day? If not, you should do it. By claiming this much, you've already put yourself in danger for a scumkill if you're Town, no reason not to go ahead and prove it for the rest of us.
It's fucking streak of beliving in notclaimed claims.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i mean it's no so much that i believe in tarou, and more that I think if Tarou is town it makes no sense to just say it's confirmable but not actually do the confirmable thing
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

A50/NDMath/(Yuki or Titus)/Idk

Hero solve if Tarou isn't lying

Reason for Yuki or Titus is that they're probably the easiest bus for that team but i find it less likely ND and A50 bus like both partners at once but not together on the same one

This also kind of ignores Pooky/Gamma/Skybird but id slot them in the "Idk".
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Enchant »

Aris?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

if A50 is scum i think he's spewing Ari/Tarou town

It's a dumb guess cause it ignores you and Ari off the top of my head but it's a guess nonetheless
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Gypyx
She/Her
Virtute Ex Machina
Virtute Ex Machina
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.8
Taroumaru (6) :
Skybird ; Morning Tweet ; Radical Rat ; Gamma Emerald ; PookyTheMagicalBear ; Dwlee99
Exe-1

Titus (3) :
Yuki Takeya ; Taroumaru ; Almost50
Yuki Takeya (1) :
NDmath
NDmath (1) :
Titus
Dwlee99 (1) :
Hated

Not Voting (2) : Aristophanes ; Enchant

Day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-10-28 17:45:29), it takes 7 votes to execute someone

The deadline is freezed at 2 days until the ari slot gets replaced
bottom text
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Morning Tweet wrote:if A50 is scum i think he's spewing Ari/Tarou town

It's a dumb guess cause it ignores you and Ari off the top of my head but it's a guess nonetheless
I understand the Ari point, but why Tarou?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1633, Morning Tweet wrote:if A50 is scum
Starting with a false premise often leads to a false conclusion.

If you're Town (and I think you are); try solving the game with the premise that I'm TOWN and try to see things my way. Like, I never said Tarou was 100% a Townie. I said he is less likely to be Scum given the result of ND on him. Not the optimal choice for a lim today.

As for "Dark Magic" I have no idea what that is, but I saw the phrase "controlled by Scum" and assumed it's a SCUM ability. I didn't think Ari's role would count as "Dark Magic" because -in my mind- Dark Magic should have a -ve effect on the victim, and Ari's targets would be already dead.

I also was DEAD SERIOUS I wanted to wait until the 2mastinas posted because -when I'm so confused myself- I like to see how a
confirmed Town slot
sees the game.

Oh, and whoever said the mastinas not being able to interact with us is bad is making a faulty generalization. I -for example- have BETTER reads when I'm not involved in the game. I sometimes like to replace into a large on D3/D4 and usually have a much better view because I didn't get affected by the -ve feelings of -say- being SR'd for bad reasons. I also get the flips of the previous Days & Nights, but I guess the mastinas are "semi-involved" in the sense they did read up from the beginning without the flips.

Anyway, I am just babbling.. do as you wish

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tarou: Would you kindly FULL CLAIM so we can move on (and make use of the frozen deadline)? Consider this my declaration of INTENT if you must

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”