Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Critter »

In post 1212, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1193, Critter wrote:Oh shit Meg was town lmao wow I deserved that loss then
I made the case on why she should be but you were too blinded with your hopes you probably didn't read or didn't comprehend it.

I basically said 9 Town started the game, 7 flipped. I am one so one Town left in the other 4. NK claimed Benign 3P and you claimed WW. It was either Meg or Guillo, and I hard SR'd Guillo for his omflated ego on the final day.

In fact, this was the ONLY read I had to change at that point. believe it or not, I had EIGHT SRs on D1. SIX flipped Scum (of course, those included the already outed Specter). ONLY GUILLO was Scum in my Town pile, and ONLY MEG was Town in my Scum pile. Even NK15 (whom I did have in the Scum pile) turned out to be 3P. One of my BEST games reads-wise EVER
I thought you were ignorant town who let go of my elim and saw how I was saying two dark creatures had to exist lmao.

I was bad. I never claim scum there if I thought I had a chance in hell.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Critter »

In post 1220, Wisdom wrote:I felt like Critter should have been the lim instead of me the day I died as there is absolutely no way town chooses kidnapper or that Critter understands jailkeeper out of that role pm wording, plus I was planning to truthfully claim my role and twist it as being a town motivated pick, but guess Guillo had other plans (:
This is true.

I am pretty good at escaping elims as scum though.
Critter
Critter
Goon
Critter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Critter »

It is made a lot easier when your victim can’t talk.

I was thinking three dark creatures so kidnapping you had to happen.

Ironically enough I thought remove also meant remove from NAR as well.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1220, Wisdom wrote:I felt like Critter should have been the lim instead of me the day I died as there is absolutely no way town chooses kidnapper or that Critter understands jailkeeper out of that role pm wording, plus I was planning to truthfully claim my role and twist it as being a town motivated pick, but guess Guillo had other plans (:
Your role could absolutely not be town, was the problem. That bus from Guill though was M E A N
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

time will end
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

bloodhail wrote:oh you two are free to proxy the daykill if you choose

it'd be funny if tweet got shot right now but also kind of mean so i don't really want to do that
Ydrasse wrote:she’s a strong town player so it’s never a bad shot
House wrote:
Kill Morning Tweet

Should stir up some fun content.
YDRASSE HOW COULD YOU
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I am not surprised

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:28 am

Post by Guillotina »

Ok. Timing with the results and mechanics delivery is of essence for games like this.

If I had gotten the paranoid gun shooter invention in time, I would have tried to play dumb around Flea's Wisdom result, play like I never Understood what they were trying to tell me and push Critter. Then give the invention to Wisdom for him to activate (although I think it'd still be too late for him to activate by the time he could).

But with Wisdom silenced for a second time and no invention and Wisdom getting pushed I had to try to look townie and town me, puts 2 and 2 together after Flea's flip and chops Wisdom, no questions asked. Not doing so puts me in the spotlight for people that knows how I play.

I also believe that the town numbers should not be disclosed in the OP and I still hold that Town should have true majority not minimum majority.

Specter shouldn't have been flipped, it is a challenging faction to be in in anonymity, it is extra hard when it is revealed to the public upon game start, sleep paralysis was created that way because Specter flip was supposed to be secret until someone with dead interaction actions would kill them.

The self lie detect is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a bastard game lol.

Anyway, how did Meg know all those actions if they were just a Monk?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Guillotina »

Also, I don't think this site is for me. I've been trying to adapt but the length of these games put psychological pressure on scum factions as town by default come in with a lot of time to reconsider their reads, the only way I can see myself winning as scum for the first time is by slanking, by giving town as less info as possible and that is something my hyperactive ass cannot do.

Plus, when I joined this site my vision was to host games here (two-week long day phases = Hosting Paradise) and play Blitz games here or at other sites, but I couldn't even fill a 13 player one and I'm not interested in running normal open set ups. So, I've concluded that this site is not a fit for my playstyle and hosting is also out of the picture plus I got a feeling not many people enjoy playing with me anyway so, yah, this is my last game here! But I leave you a legacy of 147 unique roles and factions in the DoAR to play with. ;)

Cheers
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:27 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1233, Guillotina wrote: The self lie detect is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in a bastard game lol.

Anyway, how did Meg know all those actions if they were just a Monk?
If you are talking about the kills my partner killed Selynee, and toog was claiming roleblocked the night before they died, which would happen if it was a DC kill (it also lines up with the kill happening right after Toog claimed to have a guilty)

POE meant ww kill was last.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 1234, Guillotina wrote:Also, I don't think this site is for me. I've been trying to adapt but the length of these games put psychological pressure on scum factions as town by default come in with a lot of time to reconsider their reads, the only way I can see myself winning as scum for the first time is by slanking, by giving town as less info as possible and that is something my hyperactive ass cannot do.

Plus, when I joined this site my vision was to host games here (two-week long day phases = Hosting Paradise) and play Blitz games here or at other sites, but I couldn't even fill a 13 player one and I'm not interested in running normal open set ups. So, I've concluded that this site is not a fit for my playstyle and hosting is also out of the picture plus I got a feeling not many people enjoy playing with me anyway so, yah, this is my last game here! But I leave you a legacy of 147 unique roles and factions in the DoAR to play with. ;)

Cheers

Good luck on all of your endeavors
Imprefection is the spice of life.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:47 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Yeah this game was a hot mess.

I was late on passive abilities that needed randing, the mod error on N4 happened, I had to mash, the lie detector was secretly an oracle (that is my role and I will edit it, but it won't change actual power), and the setup was inherently unbalanced.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:48 am

Post by TemporalLich »

but yeah Specter should have been flipped judging by the alignment as written (nothing says to redact the flip, the flip will not be redacted and besides Specters are the only way to die at start of pregame)
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:53 am

Post by TemporalLich »

I'd also be okay with patching Lie Detector to "knowable" lies, so that what NK15 lie detected comes out as "inconclusive" i.e. the post was working off info that wasn't known.
time will end
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1237, TemporalLich wrote:the setup was inherently unbalanced.
To be fair, this was a given and advertised in signups, so should not require an apology.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:54 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 1240, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1237, TemporalLich wrote:the setup was inherently unbalanced.
To be fair, this was a given and advertised in signups, so should not require an apology.
yeah but the setup doesn't have a Town majority in cards so that is what I'm apologizing for
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:00 am

Post by TemporalLich »

just yeah... if I run a grand-alike again it would likely just be good old Grand Idea (and I'd try to run the passives that need my intervention each time as part of resolution)
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:01 am

Post by TemporalLich »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=86320 I'm unlocking DoAR so edits can be made, but I don't know if I will expand it again or not.
time will end
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1234, Guillotina wrote:and that is something my hyperactive ass cannot do.
Im pretty hyperactive and I enjoy playing scum

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”