Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 3524, Skybird wrote:That would be great. I'm going to be pretty busy with the play for the next 6 weeks or so but will have plenty of time after that.
Bird I remember you mentioning the play some weeks ago. What's the show? I'm a theatre bug myself
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by Galron »

Thanks ff. Great setup. Great game. Bell was brilliant.

No redactions
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 3457, Icebox wrote:Also, Wisdom is honorary scum. Just iso him this game, he was loving every second of his role.
I hated it when I was fake catching up. I kept having to delete posts hating on Wisdom because it would show I was lacking focus lol.
-Bell
um i totally played like id play as town

especially when nobody was buying anything so I figured I wouldnt be winning that way
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

So good to be free of worrying of whether town will win an easy game this time though

Good job Bell

Thanks for modding ffery
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Bell »

You say that after every game tho.

Thanks for modding FF. *bow*
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Thanks again to everyone for playing! I really enjoyed designing this game around your Shakespearean choices and running it, though I did regret some life choices every time the intricate layers of bbcode didn't work!

I also enjoyed every single stab at Elizabethan English that players threw into to the game at random. Having flavor that players like to interact with is *chefs kiss* to me.

One of my intentions with the days where an extra coin could be earned was to encourage a sort of collegial atmosphere that I hoped would make toxicity less likely to happen (though I don't think this player list was likely to go that direction, but you never know), and especially on day 1 would encourage not hyperposting.

It seemed to work as well as, and maybe better than designs that have used posting limits (especially limits on the group as a whole) and restrictions when the limits are exceeded.

I had planned to offer one more coin-earning opportunity on day 5, but by then most players had either collected enough coin to buy their upgrades/remove their downsides, or would do so by the end of that day.

The scum team wound up with way more coins than they could spend due to losing 2 players by the end of day 2, when they also lost the coin steal ability. Town players all had a chance to improve an ability if they didn't die too early.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:36 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 3525, Pavowski wrote:
In post 3524, Skybird wrote:That would be great. I'm going to be pretty busy with the play for the next 6 weeks or so but will have plenty of time after that.
Bird I remember you mentioning the play some weeks ago. What's the show? I'm a theatre bug myself
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Pav. The show is called The Cemetery Club and is a comedy about 3 widows and their responses to being alone.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”