Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #114 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Ever wanted to play two games at once? Have two roles at once, and have the power to change it?

Play as either BLACK or WHITE in this semi-open 13-player Mini Theme game! Potentially switch between roles, or even alignments! Become the MONOCHROMIST and switch the game to your or someone else's liking! Every morning, select a MONOCHROMIST by majority vote and watch as they control space-time as you know it!

Mechanics:
-Vote for the Monochromist during the Pre-day and Post-night Morning phase. Once every 6 hours, the Monochromist may change the color of the game, changing all of the roles to the opposite color's roles (and may create a few surprises).
-Play as two roles (depending on game color), but achieve one win condition! The game ends when a win condition has been met, regardless of color.
-Reach a whole new simple yet strategic level that you have not experienced before in a game of mafia!

Moderator: DemonHybrid
Back-Up Moderator: xRECKONERx

My experience:
Mariposa Peak Mafia (12 man Mini Normal)
demonhybrids mafia game of fun amazingness for real (12 man Open C9++)
Mafia on Werewolf Island! (24 man Large Normal, ongoing)

I require at least two game of on-site experience for this game because of the new mechanics.

Accepting pre-ins.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:25 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

B&W Mafia Pre-ins are full until further notice (sorry). I'll update this post if spots open up.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Wed May 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Mortal Kombat Mafia

Type of Game:
Large Theme

Flavor:
The 6 Realms are once again threatened by evil forces. With more and more people against the survival of these realms, the Elder Gods once again create the Mortal Kombat tournament, forcing the heroes from each realm to step forward and defend their land. With many warriors coming from many different places, peace and stability must be defended.

Special Mechanics:

Mortal Kombat Mechanic
(instead of voting to lynch, you vote to Choose two Kombatants during the Day phase by majority vote. Once two combatants are chosen, only those two Kombatants may talk, but not vote. They both must fight for survival against the other Kombatant in a 1-on-1 mafia match. Everyone else does not talk, however, they vote until a majority has been reached. Once a majority has been reached, I will ask the winning Kombatant to FINISH HIM/HER. The winning Kombatant gets the last post and the losing Kombatant dies to a Stage Fatality, pre-set at the beginning of the day. Night phase begins after.

Players:

Experience:
Mariposa Peak Mafia (Mini Normal), demonhybrids mafia game of fun amazingness, for real (Open Game), Mafia on Werewolf Island! (Large Normal)

Backup/Co-Mod:
Pending...

Reviewers:
singersigner, Faraday, Kdub

Required experience:

-All players must have been playing mafia on this (or any other mod-approved) website for 1 month.
-I require one game to be finished (Newbie or Otherwise) and a history of non-flaking/non-constant replacing.
-Must be on good standing with the Moderator. I reserve the right to deny anyone the ability to play in this game due to the discipline needed during the special mechanics.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

^ I'm entering this. Of course, you'd have to auto-lynch me, because of COURSE I'd have killed RC.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #182 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:51 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

DemonHybrid wrote:

Ever wanted to play two games at once? Have two roles at once, and have the power to change it?

Play as either BLACK or WHITE in this semi-open 13-player Mini Theme game! Potentially switch between roles! Become the MONOCHROMIST and switch the game to your or someone else's liking! Every morning, select a MONOCHROMIST by majority vote and watch as they control space-time as you know it!

Mechanics:
-Vote for the Monochromist during the Pre-day and Post-night Morning phase. Once every 6 hours, the Monochromist may change the color of the game, changing all of the roles to the opposite color's roles (and may create a few surprises).
-Play as two roles (depending on game color), but achieve one win condition!
-Post restrictions will be given to players, as a forewarning. They will be pre-set and randomized from a list of PRs before the game starts. Use the color changing and post-restrictions to your advantage!

Moderator: DemonHybrid
Back-Up Moderator: xRECKONERx

My experience:
Mariposa Peak Mafia (12 man Mini Normal)
demonhybrids mafia game of fun amazingness for real (12 man Open C9++)
Mafia on Werewolf Island! (24 man Large Normal)

I require at least one game of on-site experience for this game because of the new mechanics.

Accepting pre-ins.

Updated. Alignment changing can be broken in too many ways.

You want this one.

Return to “Queue”