Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Slaxx »

90s Band Mafia:

slaxx presents wrote:
Morning

You step up onto the center stage. The crowd roars. The lights shine down on you. The gentle wind brushes up against your skin. You pick up your guitar and look into the sea of faces. Each one focused on you. Cheering for you. But you're not nervous. No, this is what you've been waiting for. For a long time. You walk up to the microphone and speak

"How you all doing tonight?!"

The crowd explodes with noise. Their bellows and cheers could be heard from miles around. You drape the neck strap of the guitar around your body and get ready to play. The drummer taps the high hat.

1..2..3..4..1..2..Ready Go!

You swing your arm down across the strings. The guitar makes a terrible sound. Almost like...an alarm. You try again. The same noise. You keep strumming the guitar and each time it buzzes.

You open your eyes. Of course, it was a dream. This is the eleventh day in a row you have slept in the van...and its the same for the other three band members that are also making this van their new home. You're out of money, out of luck, and everyone says you'll never make it. But damn it, you have a dream. A huge dream. And you WILL make it. You don't care how many milk jugs you have to pee in or how many packs of Ramen noodles you must consume before you make it big. You love playing music.

You open up the back of the van and a flyer hits you in the face. What a bit of serendipity! You read it.

This is your chance to make it big! Lets hope nobody ruins it for you!
Required Experience:
2 games on this site. A little flavor knowledge would be helpful, but flavor is very easily accessible.

Pre inning:
Please PM me to pre in. Or with any questions you have about the game.

My experience:
This. Everyone in the thread approved of my modding :)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Slaxx »

00s Band Mafia

Flavor: Play as your favorite bands from the 00s! Although the setup will focus more towards rock groups, expect to see other influential artists of the 2000s in the mix as well. This is a sequel to 90s Band Mafia, a minitheme game with the same general idea.

About The Mod: I have run 3 successful games in the past and people have generally approved of my modding.

What You Need: You either need 3 games under your belt, my specific approval, or to have participated in 90s band mafia.

Keeping this simple. PM me to pre /in!
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Any Band U-Pick

From the mod who brought you 00s Band Mafia and 90s Band Mafia comes
Any Band U-Pick Mafia
! How it works:

Once I get a full playerlist, I will randomize names into a draft order. You will all submit a band you would like to be. If there are any conflicting bands, the person highest on the draft order will get the band they chose and those lower will have to choose again. There are
no requirements
for the band you choose, as long as they
actually exist
. The band you choose will not effect your alignment (those will be randomized) but I get the Power Roles from the songs the band sings (Example: Know Your Enemy by Green Day was cop in 00s Band Mafia).

The game will be flavor heavy, but it is only for fun! Relevant lyrics to one of your band's songs will be posted along with flavor after your lynch or death, as seen in 00s Band Mafia. This game will
not have any alignment-altering roles
(you end with the same wincon you started with) and will
not contain Jesters
. There is no bastard modding in this game! To see the remaining number of pre /ins, simply check my signature. If there are some left, PM me to pre/ in.

Mod:
Slaxx
Backup Mod:
Faraday
Number of Players:
Requirements (1 of 3):

-My specific approval
-To have participated in either 90s Band Mafia or 00s Band Mafia
-To have 4 or more
on site
games completed. Not taking any off site games. Hydras are forbidden.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Post-Apocalyptic Mafia

Players: 13
Mod: Slaxx
Spoiler: Mod Experience:
Murder in Hotel LeSlaxx (Mini Normal), 90s Band Mafia (Minitheme), 00s Band Mafia (Large Theme), There Will Be Bloodshed (Large Normal), Any Band U-Pick (Large Theme: Still Running)

Spoiler: Required Player Experience:
3 Completed Game
on Site
Must have been on Site 6 Months*
Cannot have flaked from a game in the last 2 Months

*No Exceptions.

Flavor: Deep in the heart of Post Apocalyptic Chicago a small band of 13 people struggle to survive. Instead of overcoming their primal instincts, some refugees allowed their hunger to drive them to cannibalism. The leader of their group already died by the hands of these hardly-humans, and anyone in the town could be next. The rule is simple: hunt for the cannibals during the day, and avoid becoming their next meal at night. There are no cults or jesters in this game. Check my sig for Pre-in slots, if there are some left, drop a message in my inbox.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Slaxx »

Flame Warriors U-Pick

Players:
Mod:
Slaxx
Comod:
TBA
Mod Experience:
Murder in Hotel LeSlaxx (Mini Normal), 90s Band Mafia (Minitheme), There Will Be Bloodshed (Large Normal), 00s Band Mafia (Large Theme), Any Band U-Pick (Large Theme)
Required Experience:
6 Months on site, three completed games on site. No exceptions.
Concept:
You can choose a list of 4 characters from this site (excluding God and Admin). I will then try to work it where everyone gets one of the characters they chose, and the game will begin. The character you choose, will of course, affect your role. I will try to keep alignment as random as possible.

Accepting Pre /ins now. I have 3 of 8.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Frags Bunny was a much better username

Return to “Queue”