Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Cold Case
Cold Case
Townie
Cold Case
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1101 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Cold Case »

Do you know those days where nothing can go wrong, and everything is beautiful?
Today is one of them. The sun warms me as I walk through downtown. A refreshing breeze occasionally swirls though my hair as I pass by yet another store. It's funny how I do the same trip every day again, yet nothing is ever the same. Familiar faces - at least, I think so - are mixed with those I have never seen before, I see people eating dishes that I've never heard of, and the stores sell something else, yet again.

Luckily, some things never change. 12 years already, I have the same spot reserved for me at my favorite bar. I sit down and patiently wait for my order, one that has remained the same, even after all those years. The waitress with long brown hair and glasses way too big for her -she worked every Tuesday and Thursday morning - greets me like an old friend and puts down my pitch black coffee in front of me. As always, she takes a minute or five to sit with me and talk about every possible subject.

I smile as I look out of the window. The full moon illuminated the city, a sight which I always enjoyed. I was a lucky man, living in the most beautiful city in existence. Do you know how it feels to sit alone in a bar, sipping your tea while watching how the streets are slowly becoming empty? I know I do.

My thoughts are interrupted as a woman walks past me and somehow manages to throw my cup - which was in the exact center of the table, mind you - on the ground. Picking it up, she mumbles something about apologies and being clumsy. I stand up, having had enough of it. It's 10 am after all... It's 10 am... I look back at the window. I just came into the bar, so why is moon already up there? I looked back to see the bartender, but no one was inside the bar. Where am I? What is going on? Suddenly, a more important question comes to mind: Where did I come from?

The cups start shaking ... I could see the ghosts of people walking backwards, as if time was being re-winded. I could see the moon falling, the sun rising and the moon coming back yet again, in an endless cycle of light and darkness. suddenly all I could see was the moon and sun, rising and falling in an endless dance up in the sky. The bar became transparent, and I felt like I was falling in an endless void. I start screaming as as there was nothing else to do; I screamed for a long time, in an endless new form of reality ...

I N C E P T I O N

"Your mind is the scene of the crime"

Coming Soon To The Mini Theme Queue ...

Moderated by Frozen Angel and inspectorscout

Based on the masterpiece by Christopher Nolan

Nightless - Role Madness - Extremely Complex - Introducing New Game Style and Mechanics

[/b]
Spoiler: Poster
A stone cold hydra of Frozen Angel and inspectorscout.

Return to “Queue”