Backup Mods wanted!

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games. Read about how our signups work here.
Micc
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 01, 2013
Location: The Bradley Center
Pronoun: He

Post Post #825  (ISO)  » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:51 pm

I'm looking for a backup mod for a this Greatest Idea game I'm planning to run in the Large Theme queue. Backup mods must meet all the requirements to mod a Large Theme.

I'm out of town and will have limited access to the site Feb 22-24. I'll likely need some assistance over that weekend but otherwise intent to handle everything on my own.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested in helping out.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" - Ninja Boy Hideo

Micc
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 01, 2013
Location: The Bradley Center
Pronoun: He

Post Post #826  (ISO)  » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:30 pm

In post 825, Micc wrote:I'm looking for a backup mod for a this Greatest Idea game I'm planning to run in the Large Theme queue. Backup mods must meet all the requirements to mod a Large Theme.

I'm out of town and will have limited access to the site Feb 22-24. I'll likely need some assistance over that weekend but otherwise intent to handle everything on my own.

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested in helping out.

I'm still looking for a backup mod for this game. Please send me a PM if you're interested in helping out!
Filled now. Thanks PenguinPower!
"To hide a tree, use a forest" - Ninja Boy Hideo

ChibiBear
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2018
Location: Kangarooland
Pronoun: She

Post Post #827  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:42 pm

Hello!

Open 752: Donner Party

This is my first time running a game with a unique mechanic, so I'm looking for someone with more modding experience (I've modded 3 games) to help me double check my Night Action Resolutions to make sure I don't overlook anything, and to make sure that flips/PMs are done correctly.

I'll be fine to run the game otherwise (VCs, Day/Night start posts, sending PMs etc.), I just need you to keep an eye on the Mod PT where I'll be posting my draft flips and PMs to check that everything looks alright.

Thanks!

Thank you the worst, you're the best!
Last edited by ChibiBear on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boop.

brassherald
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 21, 2017
Location: New York
Pronoun: He

Post Post #828  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Anyone want to back me up on Fire and Ice

You can generally sit back and chill unless I end up vanishing. That's unlikely at this point. We can also chew the fat in the mod thread, and just have fun.

Thanks to skitter.

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #829  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:24 pm

In post 40, mcqueen wrote:/in to Mod

Game Name: Hope Plus One
Current Modding Commitments: None
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Currently Looking
First Time Open Mod (Y/N)? N
Link to Set-Up: here
Number of Players: 13
Hydrae: Yes, no more than 2 heads
Restrictions: None


In post 38, mcqueen wrote:anyone want to be a backup mod for me

Gonna cross-post this in the correct thread.

Looking for a back-up for this. Please PM me if you're willing to do so. Thank you!
looking for a backup mod for an undecided open game. please pm me if interested!

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #830  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:53 pm

In post 829, mcqueen wrote:
In post 40, mcqueen wrote:/in to Mod

Game Name: Hope Plus One
Current Modding Commitments: None
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Currently Looking
First Time Open Mod (Y/N)? N
Link to Set-Up: here
Number of Players: 13
Hydrae: Yes, no more than 2 heads
Restrictions: None


In post 38, mcqueen wrote:anyone want to be a backup mod for me

Gonna cross-post this in the correct thread.

This is now closed. Thanks, Vedith!
Looking for a back-up for this. Please PM me if you're willing to do so. Thank you!
looking for a backup mod for an undecided open game. please pm me if interested!

mcqueen
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 16, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #831  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:54 pm

In post 830, mcqueen wrote:
In post 829, mcqueen wrote:
In post 40, mcqueen wrote:/in to Mod

Game Name: Hope Plus One
Current Modding Commitments: None
Back-Up or Co-Mod: Currently Looking
First Time Open Mod (Y/N)? N
Link to Set-Up: here
Number of Players: 13
Hydrae: Yes, no more than 2 heads
Restrictions: None


In post 38, mcqueen wrote:anyone want to be a backup mod for me

Gonna cross-post this in the correct thread.


Looking for a back-up for this. Please PM me if you're willing to do so. Thank you!

This is now closed. Thanks, Vedith!

(took message out of quote)
looking for a backup mod for an undecided open game. please pm me if interested!

Previous
[ + ]

Return to Queue